The Outdoor Life Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eager lips once more, slid back and forth, along my thick hard dick, and greedily she sucked up all of Elsie's juices that were coating my cock.

For another minute or two, my blonde haired girlfriend, happily sucked on my member, until she noticed Elsie had recovered now, and was curiously watching her sucking on my cock again.

Then, Heidi lifted her lips from my dick, looked across at Elsie, before asking "Do you want Stevie, to fuck you again?"

Elsie smiled and replied "Please!"

Then Heidi grinned, and said "Well, How about you ride his big beautiful cock this time? I think you'll like it!"

The petite brunette eagerly replied back "Okay!"

So, I sat down on the log, and with my hard dick pointing skywards, I waited for Elsie to mount me.

The little young woman, then stepped towards me, hitched up her dress around her waist again, and then eagerly straddled my legs.

Then positioning herself over my rigid member, and with a little help from Heidi guiding her down, Elsie, slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

Facing towards me, that little brunette, gently dropped herself onto my dick, and as her little bald lips touched down onto my big round cockhead, they eased apart, and she sunk lower on to it.

Elsie let out a pleasurable moan of delight, as her little wet pussy slid down my hard dick, and then, when she had almost reached the base, she stopped and moaned even heavier, now full of my big hard cock.

"Oh god!" she then muttered breathlessly, before adding "He feels so big my little pussy!"

"Good, isn't it?" asked my girlfriend, stood beside her, grinning as she watched.

"Oh yes!" replied Elsie happily.

"Why don't you try riding him now? You'll love it!" Heidi then suggested, and gently, Elsie lifted up, and then sunk back down again.

"Oh fuck!" she then exclaimed, as her little wet pussy, slid almost to the bottom of my hard thick cock again.

"Was that good?" asked Heidi eagerly.

Elsie didn't reply, she was already breathing hard, so instead, just nodded again, before my girlfriend then said "Well, then keep going, don't stop! I guarantee you'll cum again!"

So with that in mind, our petite friend, then lifted up and then sunk back down again, and as she did, she moaned loudly in pleasure again.

Then she did it again, and again, and slowly but steadily, that cute little brunette woman, slowly began riding my hard dick.

Her very slim, little body, lifted and dropped on top of me, and as I sat there watching her ride me, I could see her little pink lips, stretched around my thick member, as it slid up and down it.

Elsie happily, bounced on my hard cock like it was the best ride in town, and for the next few minutes, that petite birthday girl, slid her wet little pussy up and down my hard member eager to do it again and again.

After a while, she seem to be getting used to my big hard cock, because her little cunt was soon bottoming out on my dick, and her little round arse cheeks were bouncing off my balls, and as she did, she moaned louder and more excitedly.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned over and over, as she rode me.

"Yeah. You going to cum again?" asked my girlfriend, now sat beside me on the log, watching her friend ride my cock.

"Yes! Yes!" replied Elsie eagerly, before adding "Oh god! I'm going to cum on his big hard cock! Oh god!"

"I think I might be close too!" I then said, beginning to feel the usual excitement build, inside my genitals.

"You hear that Elsie? You're going to make Stevie cum too!" Heidi then said playfully.

Elsie looked at us, and still riding my dick, then said "But not in me! Don't cum in me!"

Heidi then replied "Okay. Don't worry, he won't! I'll make sure he doesn't!"

Elsie then happily, carried on bouncing up and down on my hard rigid member, and as she did, I reached down, placed my hands on her soft little round arse, and started to give her some help.

With her little wet cunt sliding back and forth along my cock, and me holding her little rear to help her, Elsie was soon moaning louder, and more excitedly again, and I could feel my excitement grow too.

"Oh shit!" I groaned, as that little brunette's, moist little hole, rapidly pounded against my hard cock.

"You getting there?" asked Heidi watching eagerly.

"Uh huh!" I replied back excitedly.

"Is Elsie's little hot pussy, going to make you cum?" she then asked.

"Uh huh!" I replied back again.

"Good! I want you to blow your load all over her sweet little pussy, so I can lick it up!" my girlfriend then replied, with a grin.

"Really?" I asked back, excitedly.

"Uh huh!" replied Heidi with a grin, before she leant over, and kissed me.

Then as we were kissing, Elsie continued to ride my big hard cock, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and from the sounds our petite friend was making, she wasn't far off from another orgasm either.

That petite young woman, was now bouncing hard and fast on my dick, and moaning over and over excitedly, as she did, while I gripped her little round arse, and helped lift her and drop on it.

Then, as her little pussy slid up and down on my member, and her little arse repeatedly smacked down onto my balls, my excitement raced rapidly to its conclusion.

I quickly felt my balls tightening, and my cum beginning to surge, and with all the will I could muster, not to release inside of her, I quickly I had to lift her right up off my cock, and as her little wet pussy slid upwards, and off of it, I exploded.

My big hard throbbing dick, began shooting my wet white goo, straight out like a hosepipe, and excitedly, I began spraying Elsie's little bald pussy, in my cum.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" I then groaned loudly, as I began pumping dollop after dollop of sticky white goo, all over Elsie's bare mound.

That petite young woman then moaned loudly too, as she felt my warm wet spunk splattering her pussy, and for several wonderful seconds, I unloaded a whole load of sticky white cum, all over her smooth little mound.

It felt like I unloaded a small buckets worth of cum, all over the little birthday girl's pussy, and I thought at one point I wouldn't stop, but eventually of course I did, and then with a happy relieved sigh, I relaxed and enjoyed the moment.

Elsie then sighed heavily too, as she relaxed after such a hard fuck, before she leant into my chest, and then stayed there breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Yay!" Heidi then cheered, playfully, happy we both had cum.

Then she moved around, to see the mess I had made, and staring at Elsie's little bald pink pussy, dripping in my white sticky load, and my spent creamy cock, lying just under it, she said "Wow! Someone just got a big birthday glazing!"

"Was it good Elsie? Did you like your birthday fuck?" she then asked curiously.

Again Elsie didn't really reply, but just nodded in agreement, as she continued to catch her breath, before Heidi then said "Good! And now it's time to clean up, after the party!"

Heidi then leant in, stuck her little wet tongue out, and began licking at Elsie's little cum covered mound, and instantly, that petite little woman, began moaning in pleasure again.

For the next minute or so, little Elsie lay on top of me, moaning and squirming in pleasure, as my chubby blonde girlfriend eagerly licked her cum covered pussy clean, until finally, that petite brunette tensed up, and came once more, on Heidi's mouth.

After Elsie had cum again that night, she finally climbed off me, and then sat down beside me on the log, and then watched as Heidi eagerly sucked on my spent member, giving it a good cleaning too.

Then finally, after giving my cock a good sucking again, my blonde haired girlfriend was done, and eagerly, she got up off the floor, moved towards Elsie, and without hesitation, leant in and kissed her on the mouth.

Happily, the little brunette, kissed her back, and as she did, I'm pretty sure she got a good taste of my sticky load, and her own pussy juices mixed into one.

Yes, all our parties were good, but birthday parties were always the best!

Chapter 10 coming soon!

12