The Outdoor Life Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, still a short distance away, I saw Fred, now thrusting into little blonde Stacey again, as she lay on her back in the shallow water, with her slim little legs up in the air, while Mila knelt beside them, kissing her cute, blonde friend, and fondling her little boobs.

For a moment, I happily watched them fucking, then I turned my attention back to Josie, and continued to lift and her drop her on my hard cock, as I thrust eagerly, up into her little tight cunt.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried out, as I gave her the fucking she wanted.

My hard thick member, was pumping up into her little bald pussy, as fast as I could, while her little naked body bounced just as fast, down onto it.

Then, after another minute or more of this, her moans became almost constant.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" she then cried out, as I continued to pound up into her.

My hard cock, was pumping her little bald pussy relentlessly, as she bounced furiously on my member, and as we fucked frantically, Nina and Felicity stopped kissing, to watch their friend, who was clearly about to orgasm.

Then, after a little longer, of pumping her little pussy as hard as I could, Josie's cries got more intense, until finally, she gripped me tightly, tensed up, and then popped straight up off my hard cock, and screamed wildly into the air, as she came.

"OH FUCKING CHRIST!" she cried out, as her young, hot, little naked body, bucked furiously in my arms, while I tried to hold onto her, so she wouldn't fall to the ground.

For several wonderful seconds, Josie came loudly and excitedly, as her orgasm swept through her, and as she did, and I'm sure back at the centre, people must have heard it, and wondered what the hell was making that noise?

Then, when she seem to run out of breath, and couldn't scream anymore, she took a deep breath, and then sighed heavily and relaxed, and for a moment, I held her, hot, naked young body in my arms, as she caught her breath.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Josie! Are you alright?" asked Nina a little amazed, at her friends wild orgasm.

Josie just nodded at first, before taking another deep breath, and then replying "Yeah! I just got fucked!"

We all started to laugh, and for a moment so did Josie, before she then leant towards me, and kissed me, and happily, I kissed her back.

Then as we were kissing, I realised, I had now fucked three of the girls, but could I get to do the others?

Well, my question was soon answered, because as we stopped kissing, and Josie climbed down out of my arms, and back down onto the ground, Stacey, Mila and Fred, who were all completely naked now, moved to join us.

"Is this not the best afternoon, ever?" Stacey then said cheerily, as she stepped up to us.

Then that hot blonde, with her little pale small boobs, and smooth little bald pussy, with just hint of blonde hair above it in a small strip, looked at my hard glistening cock, standing to attention, and eagerly said "Ooh! Is that yummy hard cock free, or is there a que?"

I instantly laughed, before replying "It's all yours, if you want it?" and without hesitation, Stacey moved towards me, before quickly wrapping a hand around my thick shaft, and giving it an eager firm tug.

I then moaned in pleasure, as her soft little hand, moved back and forth along my length, before, with a big smile on her face, she said to me "Oh, this is a nice big thick cock! I think, I really need it my little wet pussy!"

Then she turned around, bent right over, and taking hold of her slim little ankles, she looked back at me, through her spread open legs, and said "Come on Steve! Fuck my cunt! I want to feel that big hard cock, deep in my pussy!"

Well, you can't really say no to that kind of invitation, so, eagerly, I moved up behind the short little blonde, placed my hard erect cock, up against her little gaping pink pussy, and then eased it into her.

Stacey let out a soft moan of pleasure, as my hard cock slid into her warm wet hole, and once I had pushed a good few inches into her, I placed my hands on her little slim hips, and then eased back, before thrusting into her again.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned happily, as my hard cock moved inside of her.

I then slid back again, before sliding forwards again, and as my hard cock steadily moved back and forth inside of her, Stacey moaned louder, clearly enjoying it.

For the next few minutes, Stacey remained bent over, holding her own ankles, as I happily thrust in and out of her warm, wet little pussy, and I was loving the fact, I was getting to fuck, yet another spice girl.

Now, as I fucked that hot, short, blonde, right there, in front of her friends, Nina and Felicity, moved towards Fred, and pretty quickly, he was lying on his back on the sand, while that hot, slim red head, started to ride his big hard cock, and that hot, slim, ebony young woman, sat on his face, rubbing her little moist pussy, all over his mouth.

Then, while those three were fucking happily, Josie and Mila began kissing and touching each other, before they too ended up, lying down on the sand beside them, as they fingered and probed each other's, little wet holes.

To me, this was just like some crazy sex party, from some crazy sex DVD, as we all fucked, and moaned loudly, in that bright warm afternoon sunshine, in the open countryside, where anyone might see us.

Anyway, I continued to pump into Stacey's wet little pussy, from behind, and she, happily, continued to bend over and let me, and for several more minutes, I plunged my hard cock in and out of her sweet little pussy, as she moaned and groaned, and rocked back against my every thrust.

Then, as I fucking her firm and steadily, and my balls were bouncing off her little clit, with my every thrust, her moans slowly got louder, and more excited, and soon, she was saying those words, I wanted to hear.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Steve! Steve! Steve! I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum!" she then moaned, from between her spread little legs.

"Then cum Stacey! Cum! Cum on my big hard cock!" I replied eagerly back, loving the fact I was about to make a fourth spice girl cum on my thrusting member.

I then held onto her slim little waist, a little tighter, and began pumping faster into her, and as I increased my thrusts, her moans got even louder.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she then exclaimed, as I pounded into her little pussy.

That hot little blonde, remained bent over, as I continued to pump her little wet cunt from behind, and as we fucked harder, our naked wet bodies slapped together, as her little bare buttocks, bounced of my crotch.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she then exclaimed loudly, clearly loving what I was doing to her.

For another minute, I continued hammering her little wet hole, then as I slid in again and again, with my big hard cock, Stacey's moans became continuous, until finally, she let go of her ankles, her body lifted upwards, her head tilted back, and then she cried out "OH, FUCKING HELL!"

She was now up on her tip toes, as her little naked body began to tremble excitedly from her orgasm, and as I thrust hard into her again, she let out one more loud groan, and then popped off my cock, stumbled forwards, and collapsed on top of Josie and Mila.

Fortunately, her friends caught her as she dropped on top of them, before they began to laugh and giggle, as they held her tightly, while she sighed heavily, in their arms.

Stacey had stopped cumming, and then just lay on top of little Josie and Mila, as she tried to catch her breath.

"Wow! That was some orgasm!" Josie then said, with a chuckle.

"One of the best!" replied Stacey, with a grin, as she looked up at her friend.

Then as I stood over them, watching the three of them cuddling, my attention was turned to the others, as Felicity let out a loud happy moan, as she came for a second time, on Fred's big cock.

For a good few seconds, she rocked back and forth on my colleague's hard dick, moaning loudly in pleasure, until finally she stopped, relaxed, and then just sat there, smiling happily.

Then, after a little longer, she slid off him, and as she did, Nina lifted off his face, crawled down his naked muscular body, and then quickly, lowered herself onto his big glistening dick.

I watched eagerly, as that hot young ebony woman, sunk onto his firm member, then, steadily lifted, and then dropped down again, and happily, she started to ride his big hard cock.

Then, as they started to fuck, Mila caught my attention, as she pulled herself free from Josie and Stacey, crawled over to me, and reaching up, she took hold of my hard wet cock, and with a little tug, said "Get down here, Steve! I want to ride your dick!"

So, eager to please that hot, slim, Indian woman, I quickly got down on the sand, rolled onto my back, and lay waiting for her.

Mila then, with a smile on her face, straddled my waist, positioned her little brown pussy over my hard cock, and then, after a moment, lowered herself down onto it.

Her pussy was perfectly bald, and as it touched down onto my dick, her little pink lips spread open, and her warm wet hole slid down, engulfing my member.

We both then moaned happily, as her moist little cunt, sunk deeper onto my cock, and once she was most of the way down, she leant forward, placed her hands on my chest, and then steadily, began to lift and drop, on top of me.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned softly, as her little pussy slid up and down my hard member.

"Oh yeah!" I then moaned, enjoying the feeling of her warm wet hole, moving up and down, on my hard dick.

For the next few minutes, Mila rode my hard cock, like she was riding a horse, bouncing happily, up and down on my rigid member in a constant steady rhythm, and as she lifted and dropped on top of me, I happily watched her slim brown body, and her little perky brown boobs, bounce about.

Now, while Mila was happily riding my cock, Nina was busy riding Fred's, but with more eagerness and excitement, and as she bounced harder and faster on it, they both moaned out loud.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck yeah!" Nina cried out, as she rapidly rose and fell on Fred's dick.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh shit!" Fred exclaimed loudly, as Nina bounced furiously on his hard member.

Then, as they were fucking excitedly, and Mila and I were fucking nice and steadily, Felicity crawled over to Stacey and Josie, and the three of them, were soon kissing, and rubbing each other's little bare pussies.

It was then, I remembered, I now had spice girl number five on my cock, and in my head, I quickly congratulated myself, on bagging all five, and not cumming to soon and spoiling it all.

Anyway, Mila, continued to happily bounce, up and down on my dick, but then, after another few minutes, I reached around her, placed my hands on her little soft arse cheeks, and then began to move her up and down faster, on my cock.

"Oh shit! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she then moaned loudly, as we started to fuck a little harder.

Her little wet pussy, now slid back and forth along my hard dick faster, and as I moved her with my hands, I began thrusting up into her too.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she began to cry out, as I started to pound up, into her little cunt.

Then, as we were fucking more energetically, so was Nina and Fred, and as her little black pussy rose and fell on his hard member, almost in a blur, Nina's moans got louder and louder, until finally, she sunk hard down onto his cock, taking it all up inside of her.

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" she then cried out, as she came on his cock.

For a good few hot seconds, Nina sat on Fred's big hard dick, grinding her little wet pussy into it, as she came over and over again, and Fred happily lay there under her, enjoying it.

Then, after she had stopped moaning loudly and moving about on the big cock stuffed up inside of her, she sighed heavily, and relaxed.

Nina then leant forwards, pressed her lips against Fred's, and eagerly began to kiss him, and happily, he kissed her back.

Meanwhile, Mila, was still riding my cock hard, sliding her wonderful wet little pussy up and down my firm member, while I helped her with my hands, and as we continued to fuck like that, Josie pulled herself free from her naked, damp, friends, and moved towards Fred and Nina.

I then watched, as that hot, slim ebony woman, then finally stopped kissing Fred, and eased herself off of his big hard dick, and once she had moved aside, eagerly, Josie, got him to kneel up on the sand, before she turned around in front of him, waited for him to mount her.

Kneeling there on all fours, she didn't have to wait long, before handsome Fred, moved up behind her, placed his big hard cock at her entrance, and then slid his big hard dick, into her.

Instantly, Josie let out a happy pleasurable moan, as her little pussy was filled with his big hard member, then placing his hands on her little waist, he eased back, then thrust into her again, and slowly they started to fuck.

Now, as Josie started to moan happily, from the big cock that was pumping into her, Mila was still bouncing excitedly on my hard member, and as I held onto her, and thrust up eagerly into her, I felt my excitement beginning to grow.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum soon! Oh shit! I won't last much longer!" I then said, trying to pre warn her, of the very sticky finale, I was soon going to produce.

"I don't care!" Mila replied back, as she continued to ride my cock hard, before adding "Just keep fucking me!"

This made me even more excited, knowing that, not only had I fucked all five these hot young women, but I was going to get to cum in one too, and eagerly, I thrust a little faster and harder into her.

That hot, young, Indian woman, moaned out loud again, as my hard cock hammered up into her, and eagerly she continued to bounce on my thrusting member.

Now, as we were fucking hard, Fred and Josie were fucking and moaning happily nearby, and Stacey, Felicity, and now Nina, were kissing, and moaning happily too, and with that going on around me, my excitement grew quicker.

For another minute, I did my best to keep fucking Mila as hard and fast, as she wanted it, but, as her wet little pussy, slid back and forth along my hard throbbing cock, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh shit! Here it comes!" I then exclaimed, as I felt my balls begin to tighten, and my load begin to churn in them.

"Keep going! Keep going!" Mila cried back, as her little body continued to bounce excitedly, in my lap.

But it was no use, once you start, there's no going back, and as her little wet pussy slid down my member again, and her little soft arse cheeks bounced against my balls, I couldn't hold on anymore, and my cock exploded.

I immediately groaned out loud, as I started to cum, then thrusting up into her as deep as I could, I began spurting out my load.

"OH SHIT, YEAH!" I then cried out, as I unloaded deep in that sweet, little, Indian pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Mila then cried out, as she obviously felt me, filling her little cunt, with wet sticky man goo.

She then tensed up, arched her back, and began crying out to the heavens, as she came on my spurting cock, clearly triggered by it spurting inside of her.

For several amazing, hot seconds, I blasted her little Indian pussy, with big dollops of creamy white spunk, that shot straight into her unprotected wet cunt, but she didn't seem to care, as she remained impaled on my cock, cumming hard herself.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she then moaned, as her little brown body trembled on top of me.

I unloaded what felt like a huge, bucket load of man cream, into Mila's little pussy, then, when I couldn't spurt anymore, and my balls were very drained, I sighed heavily, and then relaxed, and as I did, Mila finally stopped moaning, and then relaxed too.

Mila, then leant forward, and laid her hot little naked body on top of mine, and for a moment, together, we just stayed like that, catching our breath.

Nina, then looked over at me, and asked curiously "Did you just cum Steve?"

"Uh huh!" was all I could reply, as I lay there feeling very spent.

"In Mila?" she then asked.

"Uh huh!" was all I could reply again.

"Oh, goody!" that hot little ebony then said, with a big smile on her face.

Then she pulled herself free from, Felicity and Stacey, and crawled towards us.

Then, crawling around behind Mila, I felt Nina take hold of my spent cock, and ease it out of her friend's wet, creamy hole, before she leant in, and began, licking her out.

Mila, instantly let out a soft moan, as she felt her friend, pushing her tongue up inside her pussy, and licking up, all my man goo that was inside of her.

And happily, she remained on top of me, as she let her friend continue, to clean her out.

Then Stacey and Felicity, crawled towards us, and joining Nina, they both eagerly started to lick at Mila's, creamy little pussy, before turning their attention to my cock, and giving that a good licking and sucking too.

Now, while they were busy licking and sucking Mila and I, Fred was still humping Josie excitedly, and as he pumped into her from behind, her little moans got louder and more excited.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" she then cried out, as he kept pounding into her.

For another minute or so, he held onto her little waist, and thrust repeatedly into her little wet pussy, until, Josie started to tense up, and her back arched upwards, her head tilted back, and she cried out loudly.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" she exclaimed loudly, as she came on his big thrusting cock.

That hot little brunette, on all fours, then trembled and moaned excitedly, as her orgasm swept through her, and as it did, Fred thrust into her again, and then groaned heavily himself.

"OH FUCK!" he cried out loud, as he clearly began to unload his cum, deep inside that hot, petite little woman.

For several happy, hot seconds, those two came together, moaning heavily, and cumming hard, while the rest of us eagerly watched.

Then after a moment, they both sighed, and relaxed, clearly completely spent, before Fred then eased his hard member out of her pussy, and sat down on the sand, looking exhausted.

Then Nina, Stacey and Felicity stopped licking and sucking Mila and me, and crawled towards Josie and Fred, and were soon between their open legs, eagerly licking and sucking them clean too.

For the next few minutes, the three eager women cleaned their friends up, licking up all the white man cream they could find.

Then after they were done, we all got up, and headed back into the water, to get the sand cleaned off of us, before we headed back to the centre.

And without a doubt, it was one of the best afternoon swims I had ever had, and probably, one of the best sex parties I had ever been too as well!

I was so glad, I had got the day off!

Coming Soon Pt 12

12