The Outdoor Life Pt. 17

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
6.2k words
4.61
4.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it was the end of season party, all our hard work through the year was over, and the centre was about to close for the winter, but, not before we had ourselves one last celebration.

Now, while the party was in full swing, and the music, dancing and drink were flowing, I had just slipped out to use the toilet, when I got dragged in to the medical room, to fuck two of my senior instructors, Erica and Heather, in the arse.

They both loved anal, and I was happy to provide it, but once we were finished, we now had to return to the party, and hope, no one seem to notice we had all disappeared for a while.

Well, fortunately for us, no one had noticed we were missing, because everyone else, was still busy drinking and dancing and having a regular good time.

So quickly, we slipped back into the throng of people moving and bopping to the beats, and were soon dancing again, with everyone else.

Now, I quickly re-joined my close group of friends, that included Heidi, my cute, blonde chubby girlfriend, and her friend's, Chloe, a chubby brunette, that she shared a room with, and Elsie, a petite brunette, who we were all fond of, and Benny, my roommate, and Chloe's boyfriend.

Then, for the next couple of hours, we danced and drank some more, enjoying our final night at the centre, until finally, sometime around 1 am, the party came to a close.

A lot of the staff had already gone home, or back to their onsite quarters, in need of their beds and some sleep, and as the music ended, and the normal lights came on in the main hall, it was time for us to leave too.

But that didn't mean the party had to end.

"Grab some drinks! We can continue in our hut!" said Benny eagerly.

"Okay!" the rest of us replied eagerly back.

So, Heidi, Elsie, Chloe, Benny and I, moved to the drinks table, where there were still many free bottles of booze waiting to be drunk, and keenly we picked up as much as we could all carry, and then a little drunkenly, headed to our hut, to continue the party.

Once inside our messy little wooden shack, with its one large room, and smaller on suite bathroom, Benny put on some party music, on his portable speaker, the drinks were quickly opened, and the party continued.

For a good few minutes, we continued drinking and dancing, and singing along to one well known song after another, as the five us, happily partied together in our own little celebration.

Then, as we danced, jigged, twerked, and even did a little grinding too, Heidi clearly beginning to feel a little hot, and possibly pretty drunk, began pulling up her glitzy little blue top, before it came off over head, and was tossed to one side, leaving her in just her white, lacy bra and skirt.

Then she pushed her black skirt down, and as it floor, she stepped out of it, and now stood in just her matching white knickers and bra, before she continued dancing with the rest of us.

Then Chloe, seeing how her friend was now dressed, began to do the same thing too, and in seconds, was soon just stood in her black bra and knickers, before Benny and I joined in as well, and within a minute, the four of us were all in our underwear, just dancing happily together.

Heidi then looked over at Elsie, who was now the only one still fully dressed, and encouragingly, she urged her to lose her pretty green dress too.

Elsie smiled sheepishly, and seemed kind of nervous at first to do it, but once we all called for her to do it, she slowly began undoing her dress, and a moment later it dropped to the floor, revealing her pale, petite little body, in a pair of small black knickers and matching bra.

We all then cheered as she now stood with us, nearly naked like we were, before we then all continued to party on, and for another few minutes, we danced and drank.

Then, as we partied on, our half naked, hot bodies, moved and brushed against each other, bare flesh soon rubbed against bare flesh, before our hands began to wander too, running up and down each other's torsos, before eventually slipping inside clothed areas.

Pretty quickly, mixing in with the beats of the music, soft pleasurable moans could soon be heard, as erogenous zones were teased and fondled.

Then, it wasn't long after that, that the last bits of our clothes were finally pulled off, as our sexual desires finally got the better of us, and in a blink of an eye, we were all completely naked, and eagerly fondling each other, as we continued to dance together.

My girlfriend Heidi, was now grinding her cute, round bare arse, against my naked member, which was growing rapidly as she did that.

While one of my arms was wrapped around her waist, with my hand, happily wedged between her chubby thighs, rubbing her smooth bald mound.

Meanwhile, beside us, Chloe was bent over forwards, and happily twerking her big round bare arse, against her boyfriend's almost fully hard cock, and eagerly, Benny, was grinding his nearly hard dick into her cheeks.

And the other side of us, Elsie, was happily dancing naked, while my other free hand, eagerly fondled her small round bare rear.

For several more exciting, music pumping minutes, we continued on like that, fondling, rubbing, and grinding against each other, until Heidi leant forwards a little more, raised her bare arse a little higher, which made my hard cock slip down below her, and when her rear came back down, her beautiful little bald pussy, landed perfectly on it.

We then both let out a happy moan of pleasure, as her moist warm cunt impaled itself on my stiff member, before it slid down further, and engulfed it fully inside of her.

Then we stopped, and moaned happily again in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of my big thick firm dick, deep up inside her warm wet hole, and for a moment, my girlfriend and I stayed like that, in the middle of the room.

Then, I ran my free hand up her hot sweaty naked body, and cupped one of her big, round D -cup boobs, before steadily we began to grind to the music again.

Our hot bare genitals moved slowly back and forth to the music, as they rubbed together, happily getting each other off, then, after a while, Heidi's little moist pussy began to move up and down on my hard member with longer, more deliberate strokes, and then, in front of the others, we started to properly fuck.

Well, it wasn't long before Benny and Chloe joined us, because as we were stood beside them, happily fucking now, my roommate lowered his hard eager member down, until it was nudged up against his girlfriend's sweet wet crack, then he thrust forwards, and his big round cockhead slid into her.

I heard Chloe moan excitedly in pleasure, as her boyfriend's big stiff dick, slid into her little moist pussy, and then, not even pausing for a moment, they began fucking to the music.

That chubby brunette's, bald smooth mound, moved back and forth in time to the beat along her boyfriend's cock, and Benny, happily holding onto her thick waist now, thrusted in and out of her too.

The four of us were soon moaning excitedly in pleasure, as we fucked and bopped to the music, and as I continued to pump my member into my girlfriend's wet little hole, my free other hand, slid down Elsie's little soft round rear, and was now rubbing her little bald pussy.

For a good few minutes, we all fucked happily, as the music played.

Then, after a while, Heidi, bent forwards more, until her hands touched down on the floor, and now bent right over, I held onto her chubby waist with my one hand, and eagerly pumped into her deeper and harder.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she groaned loudly in pleasure, as I pumped her more firmly.

Meanwhile, beside us, Chloe had moved down onto the floor, until she was on all fours, and Benny was now crouched over her rear, still eagerly thrusting inside of her.

As his big firm dick, slid in and out of her warm wet cunt, Chloe moaned in pleasure again, and rocked back against his thrusts forcing his cock deeper into her.

Then, as the four of us were still fucking, my other hand was still happily wedged between Elsie's slim pale thighs, and eagerly, I was pumping three stiff fingers up into her little wet cunt, as she squirmed and ground herself on them.

For another few minutes, we continued on like that, openly fucking in our small little room together, as we enjoyed our last night at the centre.

Then, after a while longer, Heidi groaned happily, before finally pulling herself free of my hard thrusting cock, and then quickly stood up right, before moving to me, and giving me a playful drunken kiss.

Then after our kiss, Heidi turned from me to get a drink, so, I turned towards Elsie, and quickly pulled my fingers from her lovely wet little pussy, before I then lifted one of her short slim little legs up off the floor, placed my hard glistening member up against her pink moist pussy hole, and thrust up into her.

That little brunette, instantly moaned in pleasure, as my hard cock slid into her warm little cunt, and then, as I started to pump up inside of her, she wrapped an arm around me for balance, and then moaned in pleasure.

My hard thick member, steadily slid in and out of her tight little wet pussy, as we stood up in the middle of room, fucking to the music again, and while we were doing that, Benny and Chloe were still happily on all fours, fucking next us.

For a good few minutes or so, I eagerly pumped my big hard dick up into Elsie's little moist cunt, as she held onto me for balance, then, having had her drink, I watched my girlfriend then moved towards Benny and Chloe, before standing in front of her friend, taking hold of her head, and lifting it up to look at her.

Then, as Chloe now gazed up at her blonde, chubby friend, standing over her naked, she seem to know exactly what her friend wanted, and instinctively stuck out her little pink tongue, before Heidi then moved forward, and pushed her moist little bald pussy, into her roommates face.

Straight away, Heidi moaned in pleasure as she felt her friend licking and eating her sweet wet crack, and as Chloe did that to her, her boyfriend, continued to thrust happily into her little pussy.

For another good few minutes, we all happily fucked to the pumping music, and as I thrust in and out of that petite brunette's little wet cunt, Benny did the same to Chloe, while she tongued out my girlfriend.

Then, after fucking Elsie for some time in that position, I felt the need for a change, so, I finally lowered her leg back to the floor, before I eased her forwards, and once she was bent over in front of me, I held onto her slim little waist, and continued pumping into her.

That short little brunette, moaned happily again, as I thrust eagerly into her little wet pussy, and then, as we were fucking like that, Benny slid into his girlfriend once more, before he pulled his hard dick right out of her wet warm hole, and relaxed for a moment.

As Benny took a moment, Chloe continued to lick and suck at Heidi's little pink pussy lips, making her moan happily in delight as she did.

Then, once Benny was feeling a little calmer, he turned towards us, before quickly stepping up to Elsie's hanging head, and as his big hard cock came into her view, she eagerly opened her sweet little mouth, and sunk it onto his big stiff member.

Benny then moaned in pleasure, as her little lips clamped around his firm shaft, before they started to slide up and down his rigid length, and in seconds, that once quiet, innocent young woman, was now eagerly sucking one big dick while being fucked by another.

Then as I continued to pump into her warm wet pussy, and she happily sucked on Benny's cock, Chloe who was still on all fours, licking Heidi's little wet cunt, then rolled over onto her back, and as she lay down on the floor, Heidi crawled forwards over her naked body, lowered her head between her friend's thick thighs, and keenly, they began licking each other's sweet bald mounds.

I then heard both girls moan in pleasure, as they happily eat other's pussies in that hot, sixty nine position, and for a happy while we all continued to fuck like that.

Then after a while, I felt I was beginning to enjoy fucking Elsie too much, and didn't want to cum to soon, so, I thrust into her once more, and then quickly stopped, before I eased out of her.

As I did, and then stepped away from her, Benny, eagerly pulled his hard cock from her mouth, and then got her to turn around on the spot, before he placed his member up against her willing wet pussy, and slid into her.

Elsie moaned in pleasure again, as he filled her with his big hard cock, and once he was deep inside of her, he held onto her slim little waist, and began eagerly pumping her little wet cunt.

Benny thrust enthusiastically into her, sliding his big hard dick, in and out of her warm wet pink hole, and as they started to fuck, I looked over at my girlfriend and her friend, and they were still in their sixty nine position, eagerly licking and probing each other's moist little holes.

My blonde haired, chubby girlfriend, was lying on top of Chloe still, and I could see her blonde little head moving this way and that between her friend's thick thighs, as she keenly ran her wet tongue backwards and forwards over her friend's bald moist mound, while her brunette friend under her, did the same to her wet little pussy.

For a good minute or so, I watched them eagerly licking and sucking each other's pink little pussy lips, and making each other moan in pleasure as they did, until, I felt it was time to get back in on the action again, and then stepped towards them.

Moving around them, to get between Chloe's spread bare legs, I then knelt down between her bare white thighs, and then shuffled closer to her.

It was then my girlfriend raised her head to see who it was, and on seeing me, she grinned excitedly, before opening her mouth expectantly.

So, I held up my big rigid dick, and without hesitation, she clamped her mouth around it, and began sucking on my member.

I instantly moaned in pleasure, because Heidi's sweet little lips were always good at sucking me off, and eagerly, they slid back and forth along my length, sucking on as much of my hard cock as she could, while Chloe was still lying under her, licking her little pussy.

Then after giving my dick a good sucking for a minute or so, Heidi finally pulled her wet hungry mouth from my meat pole, and with a big smile on her face, then positioned my dick at her friend's little pink entrance.

My cockhead nudged up against Chloe's moist pussy lips, and then with a gentle push, my member slid inside of her friend's warm wet hole.

I heard Chloe's muffled moan of pleasure, as my hard cock pushed deep inside of her, and then, once I was most of the way inside of her, I eased back, and then pushed in again.

That chubby brunette moaned again, as she felt my big hard dick move inside of her, before, I then started to steadily move back and forth a lot more, and pretty quickly, my roommate's girlfriend was moaning and groaning, as she continued to try and lick the little wet pussy, sitting on her face.

My hard dick slid in and out of Chloe's moist little pussy, as I happily fucked her right there on the floor, and as I did, my girlfriend continued to lay on top of her naked, eagerly swirling her tongue over her friend's little pink clit.

Now, while the three of us were happily fucking together, a few feet away, Benny was still happily thrusting back and forth inside little Elsie, and for the next few minutes we continued on like that.

Then, after a while, I glanced over to see Benny thrust into Elsie once more, before she groaned loudly in pleasure, her little back arched as she raised up onto her tip toes, and then she staggered forwards, slipping straight off his hard dick.

Then that petite little brunette, dropped to the floor, looking very fucked, and for a minute or two just sat there, clearly trying to catch her breath and recover from a good fucking.

Now, as she sat there breathing heavily and looking very flushed, Heidi rolled off her Chloe, and then moved towards the free hard dick in the room.

And then I watched my blonde haired, chubby girlfriend, drop to her knees in front of my roommate, take hold of his firm glistening cock, and then eagerly, clamp her mouth around it, before keenly starting to suck on it.

Benny instantly moaned in pleasure, as Heidi happily gobbled on his hard dick, before I turned my attention back to Chloe, and then reached down, took a hold of her chubby ankles, and lifted them upwards.

I quickly raised her thick white legs up into the air, before holding them there, and then I began thrusting into her, firmer and deeper, and instantly, Chloe moaned louder in pleasure as I did.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned loudly, as she lay on her back with legs skywards, taking my thrusting cock happily.

My hard member now slid all the way inside of her, and as I fucked her with long deep strokes, and my balls slapped against her soft arse cheeks, she moaned excitedly.

Then as I was eagerly fucking that chubby brunette, I looked over at Benny and Heidi again, and saw my girlfriend pull her wet eager mouth from his hard cock, before she then laid down on her back, just like Chloe was, and quickly, my roommate, knelt down between her open chubby pale legs.

Then I saw him position his hard cock up against her smooth moist pussy, before with a steady thrust, he slid deep inside of her.

Heidi instantly moaned in pleasure again, as Benny filled her with his firm thick dick, and then, lifting her chubby bare legs up, like I was doing to his girlfriend, he started to fuck mine, just the same way.

The room once more filled with the sounds of us happily fucking, as the dance music continued as well, and almost in unison, both Benny and I happily thrust back and forth, inside each other's girlfriends.

For the next few minutes, we eagerly fucked away on the floor, right next to each other, in our little foursome, happily thrusting into each other's partner, and making them moan in pleasure as we did, before little Elsie finally decided to join in again, and got up off the floor, and moved towards Benny and Heidi.

I then watched my girlfriend, as she was being pumped relentlessly by my roommate, gesture to her petite brunette friend, to move closer to her, before Elsie stepped over Heidi's head, and then crouch down over her face.

My pretty, blonde girlfriend, then stuck out her tongue, and, as Elsie's little wet bald pussy landed perfectly on Heidi's eager mouth, she moaned excitedly, as Heidi began licking it immediately.

That, short little brunette, was soon moaning excitedly over and over, as she sat on Heidi's face, while Benny, continued to fuck my girlfriend's wet cunt.

For another few minutes we continued on like that, all happily fucking each other again, until, Chloe looked up at me, and said she wanted to ride my cock.

So, I thrust into her once more, and then stopped, and then, after I eased my hard member out of her, I laid down on the floor, with my rigid pole pointing upwards, and eagerly that chubby brunette, sat up, and then moved towards me.

Chloe crawled on all fours over me, and then, once she was positioned over my hard upright cock, she lowered herself onto it.

With a happy groan of pleasure, her warm wet hole slid straight down my thick hard dick, and once she was fully impaled on it, she started to lift and drop herself on it.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" she began to moan, as she bounced on top of me.

That pretty, chubby brunette, eagerly rode my hard member, sliding her moist little cunt up and down my pole, and as she did, I got to watch her big round D -cup boobs, bounce up and down, just above my face.

Now, as Chloe was riding my hard thick cock, Benny was still fucking Heidi, and for a good few more minutes, he happily thrusted away inside her warm wet pussy.

12