The Outdoor Life Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after a while longer, he thrust into my girlfriend once more, making her moan deep in pleasure, before he stopped, pulled his big hard dick from her lovely little hole, and then stood up.

Then I watched him step towards us, with a big grin on his face, before he moved around behind his girlfriend, and then knelt down.

Chloe seem to know exactly what he wanted, and without hesitation, laid forward on top of me, pressing her big soft tits into my chest.

My roommate then positioned his big hard dick, up against at her rear entrance, before he began to push his firm member into her arse.

Chloe moaned softly, as she felt his big round cockhead pushing into her little pink bud, and then louder in pleasure, as her boyfriend slid into her arsehole, before he placed his hands around her chubby waist, and then steadily, began to move back and forth inside of her.

That plump brunette, then moaned more in pleasure as he did, and as his big hard cock moved in and out of her arsehole, I started to push up into her pussy again, and soon, we were both fucking her at the same time.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh yeah! Oh fuck!" Chloe kept repeating, as both her boyfriend and I, happily thrust inside of her.

Our hard thick dicks, slid back and forth in her moist little pussy and arse, as she lay between us moaning in pleasure, then, as we were fucking her like that, I glanced over to see what Heidi and Elsie were doing.

My blonde haired chubby girlfriend, and her petite brunette friend, were now in another sixty nine position, happily licking and probing each other's wet little holes, and making each other moan excitedly, as they did.

For another few happy minutes, Benny and I kept fucking his pretty chubby girlfriend, sliding our big hard members in and out of her arse and pussy, as she lay between us, happily taking our thrusting cocks.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" she moaned some more, as we continued to fuck her like she wanted.

Then after a while longer, Chloe's moans got louder and more excited, as we kept relentlessly pumping our big hard members into her, until finally, with a big heavy moan, she came.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out, as that naked plump brunette, moaned and trembled on top of me.

Benny and I, slid our thick long dicks into her once more, and then stopped, holding them deep in both her wet convulsing holes, and for several hot seconds, Chloe moaned and bucked on them.

Then, finally with a happy sigh, she relaxed, and lay on top of me breathing heavily, as her orgasm faded away.

After a moment or two, my roommate then eased his hard dick out of her lovely wet arse, and as he stepped back, Chloe slowly lifted herself up off my hard cock, and then sat down on the floor beside me, still looking pretty fucked.

As we took a minute to recover from a great fuck, I saw Heidi, lift her mouth up from my Elsie's wet little pussy, before looking over at us.

Then, she gave the little brunette's bald wet mound, one more lick, before she crawled off her friend, and with a big wet smile on her face, moved towards us.

Heidi, then eagerly stepped over me, straddling my waist, and then with an excited look, slowly lowered herself down onto my hard glistening cock.

Her wet little pussy then touched down onto my stiff member, before her little pink lips parted open, and she sunk further down onto my dick.

My blonde haired girlfriend moaned happily in pleasure, as her wet little cunt slid right down my big thick meat pole, until she hit the bottom and was sat fully on my hard cock.

Then she glanced over her shoulder at my roommate, and with a big smile, gestured to him to join us as well.

Benny grinned excitedly, before he moved towards her, then he knelt down behind my girlfriend, and just like he had done with his girlfriend, he placed his firm thick pole up against her little pink bud, and began to push in.

For a moment there seem to be a little resistance, and then my girlfriend moaned loudly, as Benny's big dick then slid into her arsehole.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned loudly, as his thick long member, sunk deep into her chubby little rear.

Then, once he was most of the way inside of her, he placed his hands on her chubby pale hips, and steadily, began moving back and forth inside of her.

Heidi instantly began to moan loudly again, as she felt his big cock sliding in and out of her tight little arsehole, before I, then started to thrust up into her pussy as well, and she moaned even more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned excitedly, as we happily pumped our big dicks in and out of her arse and pussy.

My blonde haired, chubby girlfriend, lay on top of me moaning in pleasure, as we slid our hard thick meat poles, in and out of her moist little holes, and as we fucked her, Chloe and Elsie sat together, rubbing each other's bare bald little mounds, as they watched us happily fucking.

For several more wonderful minutes, Benny and I pumped eagerly into my pretty blonde, chubby girlfriend, giving her pussy and arse a simultaneous pounding as we fucked her, just like she wanted.

Then, as our hard members slid repeatedly in and out of her moist little holes, making her moan continuously, Heidi, started to get louder and more excited, and was clearly getting closer to an orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want to cum! I want to cum! I want to cum!" she kept repeating excitedly.

Then as our thick firm dicks repeatedly pumped into her little arse and pussy, relentlessly fucking her like she wanted, her cries became one long groan, until finally her back arched a little, and with a loud cry, she came.

"OH FUCK YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" she cried out, as she came hard on our big thrusting cocks.

We slid once more into her, and then stopped, impaling her on our members, as her naked pale chubby body, bucked and twitched between us.

For several hot, exciting seconds, my girlfriend came on both our dicks, groaning and trembling as her orgasm took over.

Then, finally, with a big happy sigh, she stopped cumming and relaxed, before happily resting on top of me, to catch her breath.

For a minute or so, Heidi lay on me as she caught her breath and recovered from the double fuck she had just had, and as she did, Benny then eased his big hard cock out of her little wet arsehole, before sitting down next to us.

Then, as my roommate sat beside me looking pretty pleased with himself, Elsie, pulled herself free from Chloe, and then stood up, before moving towards him.

I then watched our petite, brunette friend, step over him, straddling his waist, before, with an eager smile, she then began to lower herself down, onto his hard upright cock.

Elsie's little wet pussy then touched down onto his firm member, before with a happy groan, her little pussy eased open, and she sunk lower onto it.

That petite brunette, then slid right down his dick, until she bottomed out on his hard cock, and then moaned excitedly in pleasure, on feeling full of his stiff thick length.

Then, with a little smile on her face, she started to lift and drop on top of him, and the rest of us watched eagerly, as her slim, naked short body, steadily rose and fell on top of Benny.

Elsie, happily bounced up and down on Benny's big dick, riding him steadily, as her little wet cunt slid right up his length and then back down again repeatedly, and as she did, she moaned happily in pleasure with her every movement.

Then, as she was fucking herself on his firm meat pole, Heidi, finally lifted herself up off me, and moved towards Chloe again, before she playfully pushed her friend onto her back, got down on the floor, and then crawled between her open legs.

As my girlfriend then began eating her friend's little wet cunt again, I looked back at Elsie and Benny again, and realised, I hadn't fucked the little petite brunette in the arse yet, so, I quickly got up off the floor, and then moved towards her.

Then, as Elsie was still happily riding up and down on top of Benny, I moved behind her, before I got her to lean forward a little, and then knelt down behind her.

The little brunette didn't hesitate or resist, and eagerly leant her slim, pale body forwards over Benny, ready for me, before I placed my hard dick up against her little arse bud, and then began to put some pressure on it.

At first there was a little resistance, her arse was definitely tight and hadn't been explored before, but then, with a little firmer push, her back door eased open, and my big round cockhead slid in.

"Oh god!" Elsie moaned loudly, as my long hard member, slid into her arsehole.

"Oh god!" she moaned again, as it then went deeper into her.

Then that short haired, petite woman, sat motionless for a moment, as two thick firm dicks filled both her little wet holes.

We stayed like that for a good few seconds, letting her get use to two cocks inside of her, before I then eased back, and then slid my cock in again.

"Oh fuck!" she then moaned loudly again, as I moved inside her tight little arsehole.

Then, as I started to steadily move in and out of her, Benny started to do the same to her little wet pussy, and instantly Elsie moaned even louder, as two hard cocks now started to fuck her at the same time.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh god! Oh fuck!" she kept repeating, as we steadily pumped away inside of her.

"You like that Elsie?" I asked curiously, holding onto her slim waist, as we continued to fuck her.

"Yes! Oh god yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck Yes!" she replied excitedly back.

This was definitely her first time being fucked by two hard dicks, as I've said before, she had only one boyfriend before she came to the centre, but as we happily pumped into her, she was clearly enjoying it, and for several wonderful minutes or more, mine and Benny's members continued to slide in and out of her.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned again and again, in pleasure.

For a good while, Benny and I, happily pumped our cocks in and out of her wet little pussy and arsehole, while Heidi and Chloe, just a few feet away, eagerly continued to lick each other's pussies, in another sixty nine position.

Then, as we continued to fuck Elsie, and our hard dicks pounded in and out of her tight wet holes, I heard Benny getting very breathless and moaning a lot, before he finally said "Oh god. I'm not going last much longer! I'm going to need to cum soon!"

"Me too!" I replied back, feeling the same way.

Then Elsie moaned "No. Don't stop! Just keep fucking me!"

"You sure?" I then asked, just be sure of what she was saying.

"Yes! Yes! Just keep fucking me! Just keep fucking me! I want your cocks! I need your cocks!" she then replied eagerly, before moving her little body against our dicks eager to show us how desperate she wanted them.

So, now knowing what Elsie wanted, we eagerly continued to pump into her, thrusting excitedly into both her little moist holes, and as we did, she moaned even louder in pleasure.

For another a minute or so, we kept fucking that short, petite brunette, and as our thrusts got more urgent, her moans and groans got more excited too.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she kept repeating again and again, as we pounded her arse and pussy with our big hard lengths.

Then, as my hard cock slid in and out of her wet little arse, and Benny's thrust in and out of her wet little pussy, our excitement began to reach its peak, until finally we reached the point of no return.

"Oh shit! I've got to cum! I've got to cum!" Benny then cried out urgently, as he kept pumping her little moist bald mound.

"Yeah! Me too! Me too!" I then cried, as I hammered her little tight wet rear.

Then, as we thrust rapidly into her again, both my roommate and I felt our balls tighten, and then with a loud excited groan, together, we exploded inside our hot, little petite friend.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" cried Benny, as he came hard inside her pussy.

"OH YESSSSS!" I cried out, as I came just as hard inside her arsehole.

Our big throbbing dicks, blasted out our hot white, wet sticky cum, and as it shot out inside of Elsie, she began to cry out, as she felt our warm wet cream, filling her holes.

"OH GOD YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" she cried out excitedly, as she clearly felt our spunking cocks, blasting her full of warm wet man cream.

For several wonderful seconds, my roommate and I unloaded everything we had inside of that petite naked brunette, and she moaned and groaned, and twitched and bucked between us, as we drained ourselves in her arse and pussy.

Then, after pumping out what felt like a huge amount of man goo, straight into her, we finally, with big happy relieved sighs, stopped cumming, and relaxed.

Elsie, then sighed heavily too, as her huge orgasm subsided, before she relaxed, and rested on top of Benny, clearly felling pretty fucked again.

For a moment or two we stayed like that, as we recovered from one hell of fuck, before Chloe and Heidi then finally disentangled themselves from each other, and sat up grinning happily with wet pussy juice faces.

Then, seeing what we had done to Elsie, they made us pull our spent dicks from her well used, cream filled holes, and as we eased out of her, our warm wet white cum, began leaking out of her.

This wasn't a problem though, because, Chloe and my girlfriend then eagerly crawled over to Elsie, and as she continued to lay on Benny, they moved between her open spread legs, stuck out their tongues, and pushed them into her gooey holes.

That little brunette soon started to moan softly in pleasure again, as two wet eager tongues, eagerly licked and probed both her holes, greedily licking up all our cum and cleaning her up.

For another minute or so, Heidi and Chloe happily licked cleaned Elsie's little moist arse and pussy, until they had got every drop, and then swallowed it with a delighted moan.

Then, when they were done, we all relaxed, and then got ourselves another drink each, before we sat casually together on the floor, still enjoying our last night at the centre.

And as we sat there, I thought, the outdoor life is pretty good, and I can't wait to see what happens next year?!

THE END

12