The Outdoor Life Szn. 02 Pt. 09

Story Info
Sex adventures at an outdoor centre, with young adults.
6.2k words
4
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outdoor centres are usually seen as happy fun filled places, where people go to experience outdoor activities, in a safe controlled manner.

What the public don't see however, is they are also full of young, enthusiastic people, eager to compete in any competition they can find.

This is because, most of the activities the centres provide are sports of course, and to become an instructor in them, you need to be keen, determined, and proficient, and this in turn, breeds competition.

So, that's why, on a late summer's day, when we had no clients in, most of the instructors got into a very heated debate about, who was the better navigators, boys or girls?

Of course the men pointed out eagerly that most of the world had been discovered by men, we had created maps and compasses, and ladies often get lost just using a sat nav!

The ladies of course retorted with the fact that a lot of male explorers had disappeared through their own incompetence, and if the women had been in charge, they would have obviously used some sort of markers, to find their way home!

Anyway, as this silly debate raged on, Tony, our manager, walked into the staffroom where we all sat, and on hearing the argument, came up with a suitable solution.

"Okay. Well will have a race then to settle it!" he said eagerly, because he liked competition, and he saw it as a good training exercise too, before adding "Men vs women. I'll choose two places to start, equal distances from the centre. We'll drive you out to the spots, and then it'll be the first team back to the centre, wins!"

This of course was never going to really settle things, but we all liked the sound of the challenge, so, we keenly picked who was going to be representing the boys and girls team, and then those taking part quickly returned to their huts, to get a few supplies.

Meanwhile, Tony found a map of the area, and began plotting our routes, and about an hour later, the girl's team climbed into one minibus, driven by Tony, and the boy's team climbed into another minibus, driven by Annabelle, one of our senior instructors.

Now, obviously, I was on the boys team, with Fred, Kevin, Josh, and Bob, and we had a good chance of winning this, as Fred and Kevin were pretty good navigators, and all of us liked hill walking.

Anyway, Annabelle quickly drove us to our starting point, and it turned out to be a small quiet layby, in a small quiet country lane, surrounded by nothing but fields and trees, six miles from the centre.

As soon as we were parked, Annabelle then climbed out of the driver's seat, and moved around the van, to open the side door for us, because it had a child lock on it, but, before we could exit the minibus, Annabelle climbed in.

"Okay, guys. So the start of your route is just over there..." she said, pointing to a nearby wooden gate into the first field.

"And on the stroke of one, you can begin!" she then added, clarifying the final rule of competition for us, before she then said "Or... you can stay here with me, and I'll let you all fuck me, anyway you like?"

Instantly, we stared back at her in complete shock, because we couldn't believe, what she had just said to us?!

So, after an awkward silence, she then asked, with a grin on her face "So, what's it to be?"

For a moment again, we said nothing, before Kevin exclaimed "This is a trap! She's trying to stop us from starting the competition, so the girls can win!"

"Well, yeah! But..." replied Annabelle, before she lifted her white works t-shirt up, and revealed her lovely round bare C-cup boobs.

"Don't you want to touch these instead?" she then asked eagerly.

We stared again in stunned silence, just looking at her round pale perky breasts, and realised they were both right, this was a plan to stop us from winning the competition, but also, we really did want to touch Annabelle's beautiful round plump boobs.

"Forget the competition. Let's fuck!" Fred then exclaimed excitedly, before he stood swiftly up out of his seat, and keenly moved towards Annabelle.

The little blonde, with her short bushy hair that stopped just short of her shoulders, grinned excitedly as Fred approached her, and then swiftly, pulled her top up and off, leaving her instantly in just her blue cargo shorts and trainers.

Her hot half naked little body looked amazing, and her lovely pale round tits with their little pink nipples looked good enough to eat, and that's exactly what Fred did, as he stepped up to her.

Standing in front of her, he keenly lowered his head, before he clamped his mouth around one of her little hard nips, and started to suck it.

Annabelle immediately groaned in delight, as he did this, and then looked at the rest of us, before saying "Come on guys! Don't you want to join in too?!"

Now, just so you are aware, normally, Annabelle was a happy friendly young woman, and also, a very professional hard working person, which was why she was a senior instructor at the company.

However, this wasn't the first time Annabelle had done something like this.

Last year, on her birthday, she got very drunk and invited us all to cum on her face, and cream her like her birthday cake, and we all did, but, this time, she wasn't drunk!

So, after a moment, the rest of us eagerly stood up, and began moving towards her, and in seconds, we surrounded her.

Our excited hands then began to slide over her half naked body, as Fred continued to suck on her perky round boobs, before Kevin found the buttons on her cargo shorts, and started to undo them.

Seconds later, Annabelle's blue shorts were undone, and then they hit the floor of the minibus, before she stepped out of them, and now stood completely naked in front of us.

Almost instantly, fingers then slipped between her slim thighs, and found her smooth little bald pussy, and the short little blonde moaned in delight, as several different digits slid inside of her.

As several of us started to finger her, and she moaned happily in pleasure, Annabelle began leaning more forward, until Fred gave up trying to suck on her tits, stood up right, and started to undo his trousers.

Excitedly, he undid his cargo trousers, and pushed them down to his ankles releasing his semi hard cock, and as soon as Annabelle saw it dangling in front of her, she took hold of it, and lifted it to her eager mouth.

Fred then groaned happily, as she engulfed his member, and slid her soft wet lips down his shaft, before pulling them back up, and then pushing them back down again.

Annabelle then keenly began sucking on his cock, and as soon as Josh, Bob and I saw that, we eagerly stood up, and started to undo our own shorts and trousers too.

Very quickly we all pushed our bottoms down, and released our semi hard lengths, and as we stood around our hot senior instructor sucking on our colleague's dick, she reached out and took a hold of Josh's and mine cocks.

Annabelle then started to tug on our members, keenly running her soft warm hands up and down our shafts, eager to get us as hard, and while she did this, she continued to suck on Fred's dick, while Kevin remained behind her, happily fingering her little pussy.

After a while however, she pulled her lovely wet mouth off Fred's firm length, and sunk it onto Josh's, before her hand then moved to Bob's member, and then eagerly, she continued to stroke and suck us.

While Annabelle was switching between our cocks, Kevin was still plunging his digits into her wet warm hole, but, after a little longer, he pulled his hand out of her cunt, gave his fingers a quick suck, and then stood up, and started to undo his shorts.

Quickly had them undone, and as soon as he had pushed them down around his ankles, he took hold of his hard cock, and shuffled up behind Annabelle.

That hot short blonde then moaned excitedly, with a mouthful of Josh's dick, as Kevin filled her with his firm length, before he held onto her hips, and started to thrust back and forth inside of her.

Annabelle moaned again in delight, before she pulled her mouth off of Josh's member, and exclaimed eagerly "Yes! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my little pussy! Yes, fuck my little wet pussy!"

Kevin happily did, and keenly continued, before Annabelle lowered her head again, and sunk her wet hungry mouth onto my cock this time.

It was now my turn to moaned in pleasure, as this hot young woman started to suck and slobber all over my hard dick, and as she did, her hands tugged on Bob's and Fred's firm lengths too.

For a good few minutes, Annabelle sucked on my hard member, eagerly sliding her warm wet mouth up and down my hard shaft, happy to taste every inch I had for her, and as she did this, she continued to stroke Bob and Fred's cocks, while still being fucked by Kevin.

However, after a little longer, she pulled her mouth off my cock, and switched to Bob's meaty dick, before Kevin pumped her pussy a few more times, and then pulled himself out of her.

As soon as he was free of her lovely pink wet hole, Josh moved in to take his place, and in seconds, he had stepped up behind her, and then sunk his firm length, deep into her cunt.

Annabelle moaned again pleasure, as a different hard member filled her little pussy up, before it quickly started to move back and forth inside of her, and as Josh started to fuck her, she continued to suck on Bob's dick.

Our senior instructor moaned happily with a mouthful of Bob's length, as Josh keenly pumped his hard member into her, and as they spit roasted her, she continued to stroke mine and Fred's dicks.

For another couple of minutes, she happily sucked Bob's cock, while being fucked by Josh's, before she pulled her wet hungry mouth off of Bob's dick, and sunk it onto Kevin's.

Annabelle happily slid her eager mouth up and down Kevin's firm length, while still stroking mine and Fred's, as Josh continued to fuck her from behind.

Then, after a little longer, Josh pulled his big member from her pussy, and stepped aside, giving me a chance to fuck her now.

So, keenly, I pulled my cock from Annabelle's hand, and then moved around her, and as soon as I was behind her lovely plump rear, I quickly placed my hard dick up against her wet pink pussy, and then slid in.

The short blonde moaned again in delight, as my big firm length filled her little cunt, before I placed my hands on her waist, and then started to pump back and forth inside of her.

Annabelle then moaned more in pleasure, as I started to fuck her, and it felt so good to be inside of her again, as I was one of the lucky ones who got to fuck her last year during that epic birthday bash.

So, keenly, I continued to plunge in and out of her little pussy, swiftly moving back and forth between her little pink lips, and as I fucked her, she continued to suck on Kevin's length, while still stroking Bob and Fred's.

Our hot little senior instructor, moaned and groaned happily as I pumped her little cunt from behind, and for a good couple of minutes, we continued to fuck.

However, after a while, as she switched to sucking on Josh's dick, and tugging Fred's and Kevin's, I didn't want to seem greedy, so I plunged into her lovely wet hole once more, and then pulled out.

As soon as I stepped aside, Bob moved to take my place, and as he stepped up beside her, and slid inside of her, she deep throated Josh's member, making him groan loudly in excitement.

Bob then started to pump in and out of her, happily plunging back and forth in her warm wet hole, and as he fucked her, Annabelle slid her mouth up Josh's dick, before sliding it back down again.

Still bent over in the middle of us, that short blonde was happily fucked by Bob, while she sucked on Josh's cock, and stroked Fred and Kevin's dicks too, and I have to admit, this was the best distraction I had ever seen.

For a good few minutes they continued on like that, happily fucking, sucking and tugging, until finally, Bob plunged into Annabelle's cunt once more, and then pulled himself out of her.

Once Bob was free of her pussy, Fred, who hadn't gotten to fuck her yet, pulled his firm member from Annabelle's grasp, and then moved to one of the minibus seats next to her, before he sat down, and then reached over, and pulled the hot senior instructor towards him.

Annabelle quickly pulled her mouth off of Josh's cock, and let go of Kevin's too, as she was dragged back towards Fred, before he positioned her lovely naked body over his erect dick, and then pulled her down onto it.

Her little pink pussy then sunk onto his hard cock, and with a happy groan of pleasure, she ended up sat in his lap.

For a moment they paused, enjoying the feeling of Fred's big hard length fully inside Annabelle's warm wet hole, before he held onto her hips, and then started to lift and drop her.

Annabelle moaned in delight, as he moved her up and down on top of him, and her lovely wet cunt plunged repeatedly on his member, as she bounced.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she exclaimed happily.

As she lifted and dropped onto Fred's cock, facing away from him, I moved up in front of her, and she quickly lowered her head, and sunk her lovely wet mouth onto my meat pole.

Annabelle then moved her soft warm lips up and down my shaft, almost in time to being bounced on Fred's dick, and as she did, the three of us then moaned in pleasure.

For another few minutes we happily continued like that, with Annabelle plunging repeatedly onto Fred's length while sucking on mine, before Bob moved up next to me, and offered her his firm member, and quickly, she switched from my rigid cock to his.

Annabelle keenly slid her wet mouth onto Bob's big dick, before starting to suck it, and as she did, she was still bouncing on Fred's length too.

However, after a while longer, Fred began to sound like he was enjoying it a little too much, so finally, he lifted her up off his hard dick, and relaxed for a moment.

As soon as Annabelle's lovely little pussy was free, Josh pulled her towards him, before he got her to turn around, facing away from him, and then lift one of her short slim legs, up onto a free seat.

Annabelle now stood on one leg, before Josh moved up behind her, placed his firm length up against her little pink pussy, and then slid inside of her.

Our hot senior instructor moaned in delight, as he filled her with his big member, before he held onto her hips, and started to move in and out of her.

Annabelle moaned again in pleasure, as Josh started to fuck her, before she lowered her blonde head again, and continued to suck Bob's cock too.

Josh slid his hard dick in and out of her wet little pussy, eagerly pumping her cunt, while Annabelle continued to suck on Bob's dick, and for a couple of minutes they continued like that.

Then Kevin stepped up next to Bob, and with his erect length waiting for some attention, Annabelle quickly switched her mouth to his member.

Sinking her lovely wet lips onto his firm cock, Kevin groaned in pleasure as Annabelle keenly began to suck him, and as her blonde bushy head bobbed up down, Josh continued to thrust into her from behind.

For another few minutes, Josh happily thrust himself into her lovely little pussy, while she keenly sucked on Kevin's dick, but, after a little longer, Josh plunged his stiff length into her once more, and then pulled it out of her.

As soon as he had stepped away, I eagerly moved to take his place, and as Annabelle had remained stood up on one leg, while the other rested on a seat next to her, I quickly moved up behind her, placed my firm member up against her wet pussy, and slid in.

My hot blonde senior instructor moaned again in pleasure, as I filled her with my hard cock, and then placing my hands on her bare hips, I started to pump back and forth inside of her.

Annabelle moaned again in delight, as I keenly fucked her little cunt, and as I did, she continued to suck on Kevin's dick too.

But not for long, because Fred soon moved towards them, and after giving Kevin one more suck, she switched her mouth again to Fred's big length, and eagerly started to suck that.

This was wonderful way to spend an afternoon, and probably a little better than trying to prove who could navigate best, so keenly, we all continued.

For another couple of minutes, I happily thrust in and out of Annabelle's sweet wet hole, while she happily sucked on Fred's member, and I could have willing kept going until I came.

However, after a little longer, Kevin moved towards me, so I thrust once more into that wonderful short blonde, and then pulled myself out.

As I stepped aside, Kevin stepped up behind Annabelle, and with one firm pump, slid his hard cock into her warm moist cunt.

Annabelle moaned again in delight, although it was muffled again by Fred's dick being in her mouth, before Kevin then took hold of her slim legs, and lifted her up.

Annabelle instantly let out a little surprise cry, but that too was partly muffled by Fred's length being in her mouth, before Kevin held her up off the floor, in a superman position, and then began thrusting back and forth inside of her.

Our hot supervisor moaned excitedly as she held onto Fred's legs to keep her top half up in position, and now, truly being spit roasted, both guys pumped their members in and out of her.

It was an incredible sight to see, watching Annabelle being fucked in mid-air like that, and for a good couple of minutes they continued.

But, after a little longer, Kevin finally lowered Annabelle back down to the floor, and once her little feet touched down, he kept thrusting into her.

As Kevin was happily fucking her from behind, Bob moved up towards her face, and after giving Fred's member one more suck, she quickly switched her mouth to Bob's hard cock.

Annabelle happily slid her mouth onto Bob's dick, before eagerly sucking it, and as her little wet mouth moved up and down on it, Kevin continued to fuck her from behind.

For a while they continued like that, before Kevin finally pumped into her once more, and then pulled his firm length from her warm wet hole, and stepped away.

Eagerly, Fred quickly moved to take his place, and taking hold of the short pretty blonde, he pulled her back, off of Bob's member, then got her turn around to face him, before he lifted one of her little legs up, and placed his hard cock up against her pussy.

Fred then slid his big dick into her little pink hole, and as it filled her up, Annabelle moaned in pleasure again.

He then started to thrust into her, pumping nice and steadily, before he held onto her, and slowly lowered her backwards.

Annabelle leant back, until she hung almost upside down, still impaled on Fred's length, before Bob moved towards her face again, and slid his stiff member into her mouth.

As soon as Bob felt her soft wet lips on his shaft, he started to thrust back and forth, and as he fucked her mouth, Fred continued to fuck her pussy.

Annabelle moaned happily again, as she bent over backwards, and was fucked from both ends, and for a good few minutes the three of them happily fucked that way.

However, after a while, as Fred was still happily thrusting his dick into her lovely wet pussy, and Bob was pumping his length into her mouth, Annabelle started to make signs she wanted to change positions, and then finally, pulled her mouth off Bob's member, and lifted herself back up right.

As she stood up right, she was still impaled on Fred's pumping hard cock, and as he held onto her, he continued to fuck her.

Annabelle moaned and groaned in delight, and for another minute or more, they happily fucked, until finally, Fred thrust up into her once more, and then pulled his cock out off of her.

As soon as he stepped away from our supervisor, Bob pulled her towards him, before he sat down on a seat, and pulled her on top of him.

Annabelle, facing away from him, quickly dropped into his lap, plunging her warm wet hole straight onto his big dick, and as she sunk onto his length, she moaned in pleasure again.

12