The Outdoor Life Szn. 02 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed in pleasure, as her pussy was once more filled with his big member.

Bob then reached down, took a hold of her legs, and lifted them up, and as he held them up, he began thrusting up into her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned louder in delight, as he keenly pumped into her.

The rest of us watched excitedly, as Bob happily thrust his firm cock up into Annabelle's wet little pussy, and in that position we could see everything.

So, for a good couple of minutes, he fucked her like that, pumping his dick up into her little wet pink crack, and every time his length slid up inside of her, Annabelle moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily.

However, after a while, he was clearly beginning to enjoy it a little too much again, so finally, he thrust up into her once more, and then pulled out of her, before letting her legs drop to the floor again.

Annabelle then stood up, lifting herself off of Bob, before Josh pulled her towards him, and as he was sat down on the opposite seat, she moved straight towards him.

The little blonde then quickly straddled his legs, positioned herself over his upright rigid dick, and then happily sunk her wet warm cunt onto it.

With a moan of pleasure, she slid down his length, and when she was most of the way down it, she knelt on the seat, either side of his hips, and then started to bounce up and down on top of him.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned again in delight, as she rode his member.

Annabelle happily lifted and dropped her pussy onto Josh's stiff cock, and as she did, she moaned even more in pleasure, as her lovely C-cup boobs bounced about in front of his face.

Another couple of minutes went by, as Annabelle continued to ride Josh's big firm dick, and the rest of us watched happily, as she repeatedly plunged her wet little cunt onto his length.

Then finally, she dropped once more onto his stiff member, before groaning heavily in delight.

For a moment, she remained on top of Josh, fully impaled on his rigid cock and enjoying the feeling, before she then pulled herself up off of him, and then moved towards Kevin.

Keenly she stepped towards him, before he then got her turn around, so she was facing away from him, and then bend right over, until she was touching her toes.

Now bent over in two, Annabelle stood there in the middle of the minibus, as Kevin then moved up behind her, placed his hard cock up against her little pink pussy, and then slid it deep into her hole.

Annabelle immediately moaned again in pleasure, as his dick filled her little cunt, before he took hold of her waist, and started to pump excitedly into her.

The little blonde, groaned and cried out excitedly, as Kevin pounded her little pussy from behind, and as he thrust into her, he started to pull her back onto his length too.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" she cried out in pleasure, as Kevin rammed his stiff member into her.

For a good while, he happily pumped her little wet cunt like that, and you could hear their wet naked bodies slapping together, as they fucked hard.

However, once again, after a little longer, Kevin was beginning to get too excited, and after swiftly thrusting his cock into her once more, he then quickly pulled out of her.

It was now my turn again, and eagerly I moved towards her, as Kevin stepped aside, and stepping up behind her, I placed my hard dick up against her lovely wet pussy again, and quickly slid into her.

Annabelle moaned in delight again, as I filled her little hole with my firm length again, before, just like Kevin had done, I held onto her waist, and started to thrust excitedly into her.

The little senior instructor groaned happily, as she remained bent over, and keenly, I plunged into her warm wet cunt, while pulling her back onto my thrusting member.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned excitedly, as I pounded her pussy, just like Kevin had done.

I was really enjoying this, just like the others were, and relentlessly, I continued to ram my hard cock into her, while she happily rocked back against my thrusts.

For a good while, we continued like that, but eventually, Fred wanted a turn again, so, I slid once more into Annabelle, and then eased myself out of her.

As I stepped away, Fred moved towards her, and facing her, he got Annabelle to stand up right again, before he slid his hands under her soft little arse, and lifted her up.

He then placed her over his firm dick, before lowering her onto it, and as she sunk onto his length, they both groaned in delight.

Fred then started to lift and drop Annabelle onto his member, sliding her warm wet cunt up and down his hard cock, and as she bounced on it, she moaned happily in pleasure again.

They then keenly fucked like that for a good couple of minutes, with Fred repeatedly plunging Annabelle hard onto his rigid dick, until, Fred started to groan louder, and sound more excited, and it was clear he was nearing his peak.

"You going to cum?" asked Annabelle eagerly.

"Yes! Yes!" Fred replied eagerly back.

"Cum on my face then! Cum on my face!" she then quickly said.

Fred bounced her hard several more times on his length, before finally, he lifted her right off of it, and as she dropped to the floor, and then knelt down in front of him, Fred took hold of his throbbing member, aimed it at her pretty face, and then tugged it hard.

He then cried out loud, as his hard cock exploded, and began spurting white sticky goo, all over Annabelle's sweet young face.

For a good few seconds, Fred pumped out dollop after dollop of wet cream, all over Annabelle, and when he had covered quite a lot of her pretty pale features in his man goo, he finally stopped cumming, and sighed happily in relief.

Annabelle then started to chuckle happily, as the first warm cum load trickled down her face, but she wasn't done yet, and neither were we.

As soon as Fred had squeezed out the last few dribbles of cum from his dick, he stepped away, and eagerly, Bob moved towards her.

Lifting her up, so she was stood up but bent over, he quickly slid his firm length into her lovely wet pussy, before he placed his hands on her back, and started to pump keenly into her.

With white cum running down her face, Annabelle moaned in pleasure as Bob happily fucked her from behind, and without any holding back, he plunged deep and hard into her.

Our blonde senior instructor cried out repeatedly, as he pounded his member into her, and after another couple of minutes, Bob started to make those familiar excited noises.

As he started to groan enthusiastically and thrust faster, Annabelle cried out "On my face! On my face!"

She appeared to love having warm wet cum on her face, and we were happy to oblige, and as Bob continued to fuck her, he grew closer to giving her a second load.

Then he plunged into her once more, before he pulled his hard cock right out of her, and as he took hold of it, Annabelle quickly turned to face him, dropped to her knees, and excitedly, Bob started to tug on his dick.

"OH... SHIT!" he then cried out, as he exploded over her, and began spurting out big streaks of cum, all over her face.

His sticky goo sprayed out, hitting her forehead, nose, and lips, and as he emptied himself all over her, he groaned in delight.

For another good couple of seconds, he blew a big creamy load all over her pretty little face, adding to Fred's, until finally, with a sigh, he stopped and relaxed.

Once again Annabelle began to chuckle, now covered in two warm wet loads, and as soon as Bob was finished, Kevin moved to take his place.

Getting her stand up again, Kevin then lifted one of her short slim legs up, before he placed his hard cock up against her pink wet crack, and slid into her.

Annabelle moaned in delight again, as his firm dick slid into her pussy, and as she stood on one leg, impaled on his length, Kevin started to thrust into her.

Annabelle then moaned again pleasure, as his big hard member pumped back and forth between her little pink little lips, and as he eagerly fucked her, she continued to groan happily.

Keenly, he fucked our hot senior instructor, as she held onto him on one leg, and after just a couple more minutes, he started to thrust faster and harder, and sound more excited.

"Oh shit!" he groaned heavily, trying to hold on for a little longer.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Annabelle exclaimed excitedly, as he pumped his hard cock up into her little cunt.

Kevin's groans soon got more excited, and after thrusting up into Annabelle's pussy once more, he pulled his stiff dick out of her and cried "Here it comes!"

The short blonde instantly dropped to the floor, and as she knelt in front of him, with her gooey face ready to receive another load, Kevin exploded over her.

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" he cried out in pleasure, as he tugged his length hard.

His sticky white cum then shot out, splattering Annabelle's pretty little face, and covering it in even more man goo, and as he kept tugging on his member, and crying out in delight, he continued to blow his load all over her.

For several more amazing seconds, he pumped out a huge batch of cream, and it landed all over Annabelle's smiling face, before it began to dribble down to her chin.

Kevin, then finally stopped cumming with a big happy sigh, and as he stepped away to recover, Annabelle stood up, turned and moved to Josh.

Eagerly, facing him, she straddled his lap, as he was sat on one of the minibus seats, positioned herself over his erect cock, and then lowered herself onto it.

Her wet well used pussy slid straight down his hard dick, before they both groaned in pleasure, as she sat fully in his lap.

Then, without hesitation, she lifted straight back up, and then dropped straight back down again.

Annabelle then continued to do that, and keenly started to ride his big length, and with her little feet on the floor, she happily bounced up and down on Josh's member.

That short hot blonde slid her wet little pussy up and down Josh's big dick repeatedly, and moaned happily as she did, and as she rode him, Josh held onto her little plump arse, groaning in delight too.

For a good few minutes she continued to bounce up and down on Josh's length, eagerly riding him, before she started to speed up, and as her little cunt moved faster along his member, and her arse cheeks smacked against his balls, Josh groaned louder in excitement too.

"Oh god! Oh god!" he then groaned, clearly loving every second of this.

"You nearly there?" Annabelle then asked excitedly.

"Yes! Yes!" cried Josh back.

Annabelle dropped onto his cock once more, before she swiftly pulled herself up off his dick, and then, as she knelt down between his legs, ready for his load, Josh took hold of his firm length, and aimed it at her pretty little face.

Furiously he began jerking his member quick and hard, before, with a mighty cry, he exploded over Annabelle.

"OH... FUCK YEAH!" he cried out, as he started to shoot his cum straight at his senior instructors face.

His sticky white cream flew out of his dick, and sprayed across Annabelle, splattering her forehead, nose and mouth again, and as his warm wet load hit her, she started to smile and chuckle.

"Oh yes! Yes!" she moaned happily, as Josh continued to pump his wet man goo all over her.

For several more seconds, Josh blew his load across Annabelle's now very gooey face, adding a fourth helping of cum to what was already there, until, with a big sigh, he finally stopped, and relaxed.

As Josh rested, our blonde haired supervisor stood up, and with a grin, began to move towards me, the only guy who hadn't cum yet, but I was certainly ready too.

As she stepped towards me, I gestured for to sit on one of the minibus seats, and after she had, I got her to lay back, and open her legs.

I then knelt down between her open legs, and positioned my hard cock up against her wet pink pussy, before, with a gentle thrust, I slid into her.

Annabelle moaned in delight as I filled her once more with my firm dick, before I leant over her, placed my hands on the seat either side of her head, and started to pump back and forth between her legs.

"Oh yes!" she moaned happily, as I began to fuck her.

Eagerly, I slid my length in and out of her, plunging into her little wet cunt repeatedly, and as I did, she hung onto me, and groaned in pleasure.

Watching Annabelle moan in delight, while her pretty face was plastered in four loads of cum excited me, knowing, I was going to be the fifth, and as I thrust firmly back and forth inside of her, I felt my excitement start to grow.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned again in pleasure, as I continued to pound into her.

My hard member was soon hammering her little warm hole, as I leant over her naked hot body, and as my balls bounced off her arse, I felt my excitement grow faster and faster.

"Oh shit, its coming! It's coming!" I then groaned urgently.

"On my face! On my face!" Annabelle moaned eagerly back.

I happily continued to lean over her, and thrust rapidly into her lovely wet pussy, now desperate to make myself cum, and as I slid in and out of her, I felt my balls start to tighten and my excitement race towards its conclusion.

"Oh shit! I'm almost there!" I then groaned again, knowing this was it.

I plunged into her once more, and then quickly pulled my throbbing cock from her lovely wet cunt, knelt up over her, and eagerly began to jerk my dick.

"OH... FUCK!" I then roared as I exploded, and began shooting my cum all over her face.

My wet load blasted out, and rained down on Annabelle's gooey face, adding even more white cream to it, and as I splattered her pretty little features, she laughed and chuckled some more.

For another few seconds, I pumped out large dollops of cum, all over her, covering her little nose, and cheeks, until, I finally couldn't shoot out anymore, and with a sigh, stopped and relaxed.

After a moment to squeeze out the last drops from my cockhead onto her lips, I then climbed off her, and as I stepped back, Annabelle sat up with a big grin on her face.

Five large wet loads, dribbled down her face, and dripped onto her lovely plump boobs, and she loved it, and as she smiled back at us, she said "See! Wasn't that better than winning some race?"

And it was, it was just going to be difficult to explain why we lost, to the others!

Part 10 coming soon.

12