The Outer Veil, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreik held him down firmly, leaning in to nibble gently at the sides of Shaylin's delicate neck. His hands grew more assertive, pushing Shaylin's top up to expose his bare chest, before pinning his arms down. Slowly, the kisses and nibbles trailed down Shaylin's neck and torso, playfully teasing all the way down.

By the time he could feel his shorts being pulled down, revealing his soaked underwear, Shaylin was shaking from sensory overload already. Soon, his own cock was being freed, and it sprung up unimpressively, burning with desire beneath its Master's hot breath.

By the time that his shorts were pulled down, revealing his soaked underwear, Shaylin was already shaking from a sensory overload. Soon, his own smaller cock was freed, springing up and radiating a desire that burned beneath Dreik's warm breath.

Dreik's head hovered momentarily, his eyes fixated with an almost predatory gaze. Then he took the length into his mouth, savoring it with warm, wet strokes, causing the thrael to convulse beneath him. The teasing, the vulnerability, the shame and the building stimulus were too much for the thrael, and he came loudly, moaning and shaking as he felt his Master drawing out his seed. Soon, Shaylin was spent, watching his Master swallowing happily, a playful glimmer in his eyes.

"Quick one, are you?" He asked, licking his lips. "We'll have to remedy that, won't we?"

The exhausted thrael murmured mindlessly as Dreik gently lifted him and carried him to the bathroom. Their clothes fell to the floor, revealing Dreik's broad physique of lean muscle, wide shoulders, and dark grey fur, streaked with contrasting white lines.

In the bathroom, Dreik activated a shower, sending a stream of steaming water down from the ceiling. Supporting Shaylin in a protective embrace, Dreik guided him into the soothing cascade. The water felt wonderful, enveloping them, easing Shaylin's muscles and allowing his mind to drift.

The next few minutes passed in a blissful blur of relaxation. Shaylin, in a semi-conscious state, could faintly feel his body being cleansed, hugged, dried with warm air, and deposited back on top of soft sheets and a comfortable bed. As his awareness returned, he noticed a peculiar sensation near his spent privates.

Raising his head, he saw his legs slightly apart, a small resin device encircling and concealing his manhood. Curious, he reached down, feeling the warmth and firmness of the device that held him captive. Dreik stood naked above him, a subtle smile playing on his lips, his own erection evident.

"If you want to serve me, I can't have you blowing your top in a mere few seconds, so we're going to experiment with having your pleasure button locked away. If you want to come, you will have to look for another approach."

Shaylin tugged on the device, realizing its secure grip and the confinement it imposed. He was trapped in a prison, unable to become erect, or feel friction. He whimpered, his eyes pleading with his Master for mercy.

"Don't look at me like that," Dreik admonished, resolute. "You know your options. This is what it means to serve me."

He gestured at his still unsatisfied erection, which seemed ever angrier at the sight of the caged slave. Shaylin slowly nodded, getting onto all fours to suck on it once again, his own pathetic cock stirring slightly within its prison. He took the shaft between his lips once more, lining it up with his throat. However, before he could proceed, Dreik interrupted him with his palm.

"Look me in the eyes," He ordered.

Shaylin raised his gaze, fixing his large purple eyes on Dreik's steely brown ones. Proceeding solely by touch, Shaylin skillfully deepthroated his owner, his body and emotions laid bare. He became utterly entranced, his locked cock and vulnerable position intensifying his experience. Waves of shame crashed over him, feeling more wonderful with each passing moment.

He slowly allowed the tip of Dreik's cock to inch deeper, adjusting his breathing and angling his neck to accommodate the intrusion. He withdrew whenever his muscles threatened to betray him, avoiding any mishap. Although this was Shaylin's first time deepthroating, he drew upon the knowledge and techniques shared among young thrael, relying on instinct and muscle memory built through lonesome practice.

His conscious mind focused on the warmth of the shaft, the salty taste at its tip, and the pleased grunts elicited from his master. Another part of him felt a tinge of pride to his wonderful shame, pride that he was proving himself a competent slut, satisfying his Master solely with his mouth while on his hands and knees. Dreik's hand exerted gentle pressure on the back of Shaylin's head, encouraging his efforts. The dree's panting and unfocused gaze signaled his approaching climax.

As Dreik's grip on Shaylin's scalp tightened and his muscles tensed, Shaylin took a deep breath and pushed forward, accommodating much of Dreik's length. His mouth stretched wide, blocking his airway as Dreik released spurts of semen down his throat. Shaylin held on as long as he could, finally retreating and swallowing, cum coating his mouth.

It was creamy, salty and warm, invading every inch of his mouth, as he tried to maintain a seal around the tip of his Masters' cock, gulping it down as best he could. The smell was strong and heady, filling his face with nothing but the sensation of cum. And eventually, the flow ebbed, allowing the thrael to relax.

Once it was over, he cleaned the sucked the tip clean, his eyes still fixed on the hazy eyes of the his Master, and let go of the cock with a sigh, a trickle of semen-laced drool flowing down his chin. Shaylin's face was flushed and full of the smell and stench of cum, his fur was matted, his chest heaved as he caught his breath, his arms trembled weakly and his frustrated chastity cage trembled in frustration, leaking over his plump thighs. And yet, he felt happier and more satisfied than ever.

The dree took a few seconds to recover, before scooping Shaylin up in his arms, kissing his cum stained lips with abandon. Their warm furry bodies interlaced in a passionate embrace.

"You are amazing," Dreik told his slave in a satisfied tone, licking his face clean. "I'm so glad to have such a cute little cocksucker."

Shaylin giggled, his face still a little flushed as he answered in a slightly hoarse voice. "Thank you Master. How far did I get?"

The dree playfully nibbled his ear and whispered, "You nearly made it to my knot."

[...]

Dreik reclined on his couch, patiently waiting for his new slave to get dressed in the other room. Several minutes had passed since the thrael had begun exploring the contents of his dresser, but Dreik chose not to rush him.

The Council had mandated a three-day break from duties for Dreik. The prior day encompassed the retrieval process, while the subsequent two were allocated for social integration--or so he believed. Initially, Dreik had harbored resentment toward what seemed like an unnecessary assignment, a diversion when he required none, masquerading as a reward. However, the resentment had now dissipated, replaced by a sense of guilt.

Despite himself, Dreik had already grown fond of the cute boy he had handpicked on Talus. Coupled with his inherent responsibility and obligation, he now dreaded the prospect of acquainting him with the harsh realities of life aboard their dark and miserable vessel. He would sooner confess to Shaylin that he had initially mistaken him for a female.

"Is this acceptable?" came the Shaylin's soft-spoken voice as he entered, his tail swaying subtly as he executing a graceful spin.

Dreik blinked, abruptly snapped out of his train of thought. The attire before him exuded an adorably provocative charm--thigh-high striped socks, delicately strapped boots molded to his dainty digitigrade feet. A strip of exposed mid-thigh preceded a pair of snug jean shorts, which ventured into hot pant territory and emphasized his slight bulge. A light blue halter-top hugged his chest, terminating at his collar and leaving a significant portion of his slender back bare.

Suppressing the immediate urge to strip the little bundle of sexual energy before him, Dreik rose from the couch, trying to convey a reassuring smile. He himself had donned one of his customary dark gray shirts, tailored trousers, and a pair of leather shoes, which, for once, left him feeling somewhat inadequate in terms of fashion.

"Ready to go?" He inquired.

The Thrael nodded, trailing closely behind as they approached the exit.

It occurred to Dreik that Shaylin had yet to ask him for a destination. He pushed the thought aside, leading his charge out into the hallway and towards the nearest lift. Shaylin stayed close to him as they descended to the communal levels and stepped onto the external footpaths. The usual morning rush had subsided, allowing them to enjoy a leisurely stroll toward the nearby transport hub.

Dreik's status meant that he rarely used the shared tramcars these days, usually sticking to the skyrail. The need to allow Shaylin to adjust came first, however, and so Dreik led him into a carriage. As they entered, Shaylin's small, anxious hand slipped into Dreik's, seeking reassurance. He squeezed it gently, noting that the carriage was mostly empty.

They sat down just as the transport began to move, and he spotted one of Shaylin's narrow ears twitch slightly. The thrael's gaze appeared fixated on a couple before them. One was of the old blood, his skin smooth, and furless but for his eyebrows and the top of his head, with a square jaw and a broad nose. He looked relaxed and unfocused, likely after a virtual session.

The other was a meekly dressed thrael, adorned with a choker reading "Pleasure Whore" in gold letters, and displaying a posture of submission.

The other was a thrael, meek and clad from neck to toe in molded latex, accentuating his curves in a shiny blackness. His posture was rigid, with his wrists cuffed helplessly to his hips and a large pink choker around secured his neck, adorned with the familiar big gold letters.

Shaylin whispered, his eyes widening, "Is that a slave too?"

Shaking his head, Dreik replied in a hushed tone, "He's a professional sub. His job is to satisfy workers and keep them productive. That's why he's labeled a Pleasure Whore."

Shaylin glanced back at the thrael, his eyes sparkling with what seemed much more like interest than disgust. Dreik wondered if the concept intrigued him.

The tramcar came to a stop, and Dreik guided Shaylin by the hand as they exited onto the expansive upper plaza. He pointed to the nearest building, a large glass block that split into two spires at the top.

"This is an information center," he explained. "You can find general information there about life on Midnight or anything else you want to know. The other wing is for learning new skills, if you're interested. Can you read?"

Shaylin nodded, and Dreik leaned down to give him an affectionate kiss.

"Good. If you ever need information, that place can help. Just remember to call me Master when I ask you something."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry," Shaylin replied.

Dreik patted his soft and fluffy back encouragingly, and led him across the plaza, pointing out various buildings along the way. He mentioned clothing shops, general stores, social bars, virtual pleasure houses, and an augmentation center.

"I doubt you have any mods, but that's the place to go if you want to make any changes to your body," Dreik explained. "They can make you run faster, see further, change your appearance and so on. Most people can't afford much, but if you're interested, I can get you some mods."

Shaylin sounded surprised as he asked, "You think I want to run faster, Master?"

"Well... There are other options too. Naughtier options, if you like," Dreik teased, noticing Shaylin's reaction.

A visible shiver ran through the thrael as he bit his lip, his gaze returning to Dreik. His breathing became shallow.

"The cage tightens when you say those things, Master," Shaylin admitted, his tone pleading.

"Good," Dreik replied, enjoying tormenting his slave. "Because the next block is where you'll find sex toys."

With that, he led the self-conscious Shaylin inside, observing which objects caught his gaze. The block was large, filled with aisles stocked with a variety of smartly designed pleasure devices. They approached an attendant who was restocking shelves--a mongrel with golden hair and a broad, muscular physique.

"Hello, my slave here is looking for a Bitch Trainer," Dreik gestured towards Shaylin, who froze in place. "Do you have any in stock?"

The worker glanced down, his critical eye lighting up. "First-gen thrael extract, young and short, but well-built inside. I'd recommend the large size for a normal bitch trainer. These little guys can take more punishment than you'd expect. May I also suggest a Bitch Breaker instead?"

"I think a Trainer will be good enough for now, but I'll take the Breaker as well, just in case. And yes, we'll get them in large if available."

The mongrel nodded and walked off, leaving behind a trembling thrael and an amused Dreik.

"Don't worry, you'll like the Trainer. I promise," Dreik reassured Shaylin, his tone gentle.

The thrael merely bit his lip, his gaze and ears lowered, and his knees pointing inward. Soon, the mongrel attendant returned, carrying two nondescript boxes, which he handed to Dreik with a nod. "The private rooms are to your right if you need them."

Dreik nodded back, a smile playing on his lips as he toyed with the idea of stripping his slave in public, before leading Shaylin to a spare room and locking the door behind them. Inside, he sat the thrael down on a bench and opened one of the boxes before him. From it, he retrieved a relatively large butt plug, its proportions slightly alarming compared to Shaylin's petite frame. The base of the plug was heart-shaped. Though concerned, Dreik maintained a reassuring smile.

"This is a Bitch Trainer," he explained, his voice gentle. "It's a both a toy and a temporary mod that changes your biochemistry in a few ways. Your body will stop producing waste and instead produce lubricant. It also enhances pleasure, among other things. It should help you with your current situation, especially if you ever plan on doing more than just sucking me off. But you have to keep wearing it; otherwise, the effects will fade within a few days."

Shaylin looked up, his anxiety seemingly replaced by intrigue as he stared at the toy, his lips moistening.

"Do you want it?" Dreik inquired.

The thrael nodded, catching himself. "Yes, Master."

"Good boy," Dreik replied, beaming.

He lifted Shaylin into a kiss, one hand gently tugging at the thrael's tight shorts, revealing a pink G-string. With their lips still sealed, Dreik pulled the fabric out from between his cheeks, baring Shaylin's supple hole. He then retrieved the plug and carefully stuffed it inside the front of the G-string, rolling it around to coat it with slippery pre-cum from his leaking slave. Dreik positioned the plug against Shaylin's entrance, his movements deliberate and unhurried.

As bit-by-bit the plug invaded the thrael's insides, he moaned weakly, his fingers and toes curling as his hole expanded. Dreik continued to kiss and nibble Shaylin's neck, his other hand exploring every inch of his body. He wanted the thrael to feel beautiful, sexy, and desired in this moment. Eventually, the plug narrowed, slipping the rest of the way in with a slight jolt. Shaylin tensed momentarily before relaxing in his Master's arms.

"All done. It's over," Dreik whispered, his voice laced with tenderness. "You were amazing. And I promise it will be a lot easier next time."

Shaylin merely nodded, his body clearly still adjusting to the sensation of fullness. He stood up straight, his legs quivering visibly under his weight, one hand holding onto Dreik's arm for support. Dreik beamed at his adorably resilient slave, his heart swelling with affection.

"Are you ready to keep going? We can take breaks if you want." He asked.

"Thank you, Master," Shaylin replied, his voice growing stronger with every passing moment. "If I can hold onto you, I can manage."

[...]

The placid rumble of the tramcar brought an unusual sense of calm to Shaylin as he reclined across his seat, resting his head on his Master's lap. The morning had left him drained, and he was now happily gazing up at Dreik's carnivorous features.

The dree had a tall and slightly gaunt frame, possessing broad shoulders and lean yet significant musculature. A powerful jaw, lined with dangerously sharp fangs, accentuated his angular face and ears. His fur was short and slightly coarse, both thicker and rougher than Shaylin's soft pelt. His darting brown eyes, while small, offered comforting warmth when directed at his slave.

Shaylin couldn't help but admire his master's face dreamily, finding relaxation in his presence. However, the reminder of the large plug inside him occasionally interrupted his tranquility, its weight and length shifting subtly inside him with the tram's vibrations.

Nevertheless, Shaylin was growing accustomed to these sensations. Initially, the foreign intrusion had felt overwhelming, but over time, his body had adjusted to the stretch. In fact, he had begun to appreciate the peculiar torment of being stimulated from within while simultaneously constricted at the front. It was intense and occasionally uncomfortable, yet strangely intoxicating.

At times, the sensations would surge unexpectedly, making it a challenge for him to conceal his internal lust. He realized he had only two choices: to distract himself by shifting his thoughts away from the torture or, if overwhelmed by uncontrollable lust, to plead with his Master for relief before he spiraled too deeply.

Although the latter option had not yet arisen, Shaylin suspected it was only a matter of time. The more he dwelled on it, the sooner it seemed likely to happen. Blinking, he refocused his attention on the empty sensation in his belly.

"Master, when will we have lunch?" he inquired, realizing they had skipped breakfast.

Dreik reached down to stroke Shaylin's cheek, his fingers lingering on the collar adorning his neck. "Not long now. I bought some food from the plaza. We'll eat at home," he assured, running his hands through Shaylin's soft fur. "Don't worry, I won't let you go hungry. Mods usually increase appetite due to the extra work your body has to do, and your Bitch Trainer is no exception."

Heat flushed Shaylin's face at the remark, and he glanced around from his lowly position, hoping no one had overheard. The dree merely smirked and winked at him.

As the tramcar eventually came to a stop, it was time to disembark. Shaylin rose, only to stifle a yelp as the plug inside him nudged against something sensitive, sending an unexpected jolt of sensation. It was the most intense reaction he had experienced yet, and he instinctively covered his mouth, feeling embarrassed. He followed his Master, moving gingerly to maintain control.

Dreik appeared oblivious, but upon reaching home, he gave Shaylin a mischievous smile. "Looks like you've discovered your 'bitch button,'" he teased.

"The plug does strange things to me!" Shaylin whined, his shame evident.

"Is it painful?" Dreik responded without missing a beat.

"No, Master."

"Do you dislike it? Do you want it removed?"

"No, Master!"

"Then what's the problem?" Dreik questioned, placing their shopping on the small dining table.

"What if I lose control?" Shaylin answered, pouting. "It keeps me constantly horny, and sometimes I feel like moaning or begging you to fuck me. What if it happens in public?"

Dreik scooped the thrael up and threw him on the bed in an overpowering display of strength, leaving the food forgotten on the table. Pinning him down, Dreik kissed the slave, before speaking.