The Outlands Ch. 03

Story Info
Gunner's (Michael) Point of View.
2.2k words
4.43
1.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mac made his exit, I assured him I'd take very good care of our captive and shared a quick fist bump before sliding the van door closed. I turned my attention back to the lovely Mrs. Haley and noted her breathing was becoming ragged right on schedule as she wrestled with the initial effects of the mix. The bewildered expression on her face confirmed its disruptive effect on her mental processes and I had a good idea what she was going through.

At the outset the mix acts like a strong sedative, clouding the woman's mind and numbing her reactions. Within ten minutes she discovers even simple physical acts such as moving her limbs or speaking require much more concentration than normal. At the same time, she finds herself becoming suggestible to any directives or commands put to her. Simply stated, it becomes exhausting to think for herself and so much easier to let someone else "do the thinking" for her. Internally, she can process all of this at an intellectual level, but she has a sensation of losing control of her volitional actions.

It's as though the woman is watching herself from a remote camera as she becomes disassociated from her actions. Moreover, she begins experiencing a cascade of powerful thoughts and feelings that run the gamut from shame and self-loathing to an overwhelming sense of defeat and submissiveness. The result is a deer-in-the-headlights expression and a subject who can be effortlessly guided into doing almost anything you want.

I've always enjoyed watching a woman being overtaken by the mix as one of the rewards of a successful hunt. The sense of authority and control is honestly almost like a drug in itself. Having perused the contents of her phone, I was able to assemble a decent vignette of her lifestyle and status. As a hunter, it was incredibly fulfilling to bag a specimen of her quality and I allowed myself a moment to picture her in the hands of her new owner. I would have given anything to have that first night with her alone but had to accept the fact that one of our clients would be enjoying that privilege.

I untied the cords at her wrists and then removed the ball gag from her mouth and tossed it aside. Those gorgeous legs were stretched out before me begging to be fondled, but I wanted to get her dress all the way off before exploring them further. I undid the clasp at the back and had her sit up so I could unzip it all the way down. With one smooth motion I ran the tab down the center of her back and both sides of the bodice fell open giving me a nice view of the bare skin of her back bisected by a black bra strap. I then helped her up onto her knees and raised her arms so I could pull the garment off over her head. Guild rules might prevent me from fucking her, but I wasn't going to miss this opportunity to have some fun with my prize.

She looked positively ravishing with her exquisite 36-inch bust cradled in the lacy black balconette bra pushing her breasts up so alluringly. She was a little wobbly as the drugs worked through her nervous system, so I put a hand on her shoulder to steady her and moved close to whisper in her ear:

"Mrs. Haley, we've given you a concoction that's going to make you feel lightheaded for a little while. Just try to relax and let the drugs do their work. Ok?"

She tried to clear her head, shaking it twice before finally asking plaintively, "A c-concoction? ... W-what is ... it ... d-doing to m-me?" She was already having difficulty forming the words.

"Ah, don't fret," I answered sympathetically and brushed a lock of hair away from her sweaty forehead. "We're just chemically cooking your nervous system a little bit." I smiled at her reaction to my comment and added, "But don't worry, we know what we're doing, and it won't take long."

Her eyes darted as the realization of what I was saying began to sink in and she stammered weakly, "W-w-why a-are y-you ... d-doing this to m-m-me?"

"Why?" I answered with mock surprise. "Well, just look at you!" I chuckled and for emphasis slid my palms under her bra cups, squeezing her breasts so hard she gasped. I knew the serum levels in her system were making conversation difficult for her and I did feel a pang of empathy for a moment as the anxiety and stress played across her face. Mostly, though, I was enthralled by the sensation of finally having my hands on her.

The sight of her half-dressed and so helpless made me so hard my stomach ached. I quickly slipped off my own shoes and unzipped my jeans, kicking them off before removing my shirt so I was now clad only in a pair of white cotton boxer briefs. The tight cotton material pressed my erection against my stomach, enveloping it like shrink wrap with the tip of my penis just barely peeking out from the top of the elastic waistband. I moved around in front, so we were both facing each other on our knees with less than a foot separating our bodies. Her expression was a combination of confusion, dread, and distress and her eyes were glassy as she stared fixated on my boner. She seemed almost in a trance as I took her right hand and guided her fingers to grip me through the thin cotton fabric. God, it felt so friggin' amazing to feel her hand on my dick!

She was hesitant at first, but soon I had her stroking me without needing my hand to guide her. I then scooched forward so I could slip my own fingers into the gap at the top of her thighs while clapping my other hand on her butt for leverage. Her hand bumped against my arm in the small space between us as I tunneled my probing digits between her thighs. I finally got the wriggling tips of my fingers pressed against the gusset of her pantyhose and began exploring the topography of her vulva through the small cotton panel. The thin material was warm, wet, and yielding as I pushed the fabric into the valley between her labia and I watched her eyes flutter and widen in response to my touch. I knew the mix often triggered sensations of arousal for many women subjected to it and I was delighted to see evidence it was working with this luscious catch.

I slid my fingers to the area over her clitoris and lightly tapped, prodded, and rubbed while listening to her breathing grow progressively more shallow and rapid. It felt incredible to have her so completely under my control. For several minutes I closed my eyes and allowed myself to savor and memorize the feeling of her hand caressing my hard-on while I sawed my own fingers between her legs in a reciprocal rhythm. We were so close our thighs were brushing against each other, and the metal walls of the van seemed to amplify and echo the subtle fricative-like sounds of our mutual caressing.

With my free hand I pulled the front of my underwear down and had her wrap her fingers around my bare erection. She moaned a little, giving me a burst of adrenaline as I flexed my hips pistoning myself in her grip while she masturbated me. I couldn't stop thinking how desperately I wanted to fuck this woman and how unfair the guild rules were.

Slipping my right hand under the waistband of her tights, the sheer nylon stretched over my forearm as my hand burrowed down until my fingers parted her slippery folds and worked their way inside her. I studied her face as I curled my middle finger and began stroking its tip against the upper wall of her passage. Her eyes were pressed shut and her cheeks flushed red while her breathing was reduced to irregular gasping while I explored her. In a sign of surrender, she opened her legs further to give me more room and I felt her own ministrations to my cock becoming more deliberate.

Intermittently she would pause to press the heel of her hand directly on the underside at the base of my shaft for maybe ten seconds before resuming her fingers sliding up and down its length. The sporadic pressure between her stroking sessions really stoked my ardor and I silently thanked whichever unknown lover had helped her develop such a marvelous hand-job technique. I leaned over and gave her a kiss that seemed to startle her a bit. Her eyes began fluttering and she haltingly got out a sentence.

"I-I-I've g-got ... an ... im-m-important appointment ... I h-have to keep t-tomorrow ..." she pleaded.

I laughed at the incongruous statement but also understood what prompted it. I knew that internally she wanted to beg me to let her go. However, the mix was methodically and relentlessly dismantling her volitional control so the best she could manage was this weak statement about having an important personal appointment. I knew her mind was in conflict with itself as she was becoming progressively subdued and controlled by the chemical agent.

I stroked her cheek and said, "Don't worry your pretty head. You're going to be much too busy tomorrow to worry about any appointments."

Reaching behind her, I unfastened the clasp of her bra and slipped the straps over her shoulders to let her breasts spill free. They were beautifully shaped, and I was in heaven as I took them in my hands, squeezing hard and pressing them together before bouncing each one in turn to gauge their volume and weight. I was delighted to see how the effects of the drug cocktail and my own stimulation made her nipples swollen and taut like hard pencil erasers. I played with the little nubs, rolling the engorged buds between thumb and forefinger before pinching them so painfully she yelped.

I pushed the helpless damsel down to the carpeted floor lying on her back as I straddled her thighs and leaned over to take a nipple between my lips. With both hands I stuffed as much of the breast into my mouth as I could and began sucking with all my might. I greedily inhaled while fantasizing I was draining her milk with my powerful suction. I've always had a breast fetish and I'm afraid I was a bit rough as I took out my frustration over the guild code on hers. I mauled and kneaded them like bread dough and used my teeth on her as she moaned and whimpered from the discomfort. I feel a little bad now, but I have to admit the sense of power and dominance I held over her was exquisite.

I kicked away my underwear and slid my penis between her breasts while I pressed them together with my hands to get as much friction as possible. It was generally agreed among us hunters that tit-fucking was permitted under the guild rules, and I was in seventh heaven with each thrust. I forced myself to go slowly to prolong the experience as much as possible and was able to maintain my composure surprisingly well under the circumstances.

Eventually, I pulled her hands up and had her take over the work of maintaining pressure for me. At that point I reached out and took a handful of her hair in my fist and yanked until her head was lifted with her chin pressed into her chest just inches from my dick. My intent was to use her face as a target, but her half-parted lips were simply too much of an invitation for me. Even though I knew it was a violation of the guild rulebook, I couldn't help myself as I slid forward and slipped my shaft into her mouth.

As soon as I felt her lips close around my shaft, I was immediately disappointed in myself and furious at my betrayal of the guild code. I'm not naïve enough to think I'm the first to violate the rules, but you have to understand we pride ourselves for our honor and commitment to the guild and I felt ashamed of my weakness. I began roughly face-fucking her, letting my weight force my shaft deep down her throat. She did her best using her hands to try and temper my thrusts, but I wasn't going to make it easy on her and it must have been quite an ordeal, as evidenced by her frantic gagging and struggling. I'm not proud of myself for it, but it did feel so amazing to use her so brutally.

Fortunately for her, I couldn't last long and exploded with one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever experienced. I held myself up with arms extended, using her mouth as a scabbard while spasmodic aftershocks accompanied each spurt of semen painting the back of her throat. Spent and still upset, I withdrew but held my flagging member as it dripped the last remnants of cum onto her face. I laid down and closed my eyes reveling in the afterglow of the climax.

For a long time we remained motionless side-by-side on our backs, panting in the half-light as the sun was long past the horizon. I'm not even sure how long we stayed like that, but it was long enough that I was beginning to get hard again.