The Outlaw and the Amazon Ch. 05

Story Info
Five monstergirls face off in a free for all sexfight.
4.4k words
4.56
1.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a part of a series. If you want to understand the plot, go to the beginning.

___

It was the day after Will and Sitala had had others join them at the cabin. During the evening, they learned a few things.

The mage who joined them was called Ceri and would be fine with sharing the cabin with them, as long as she had one of the small bedrooms for herself.

The ghost's name was Loya, and, once assured she would be treated like any other of those present in the house, came to realize there was no reason to keep up the whole scary ghost routine.

After everyone introduced themselves and separated, Mika found Sitala and made a suggestion. "There are a lot of curvy women in the house now. Why don't you go and remind Will why he should stay with you? Just make him go upstairs, into the attic, and you can spend the whole night making him yours, with no one interrupting."

Sitala loved the idea and ran off to find Will.

Mika then went and gathered the five newcomers (once she was sure Will and Sitala are busy). "Back in my tribe, we had a tradition." She explained, eyes glinting. "When two tribes merged, we had a massive freestyle sexfight to get to know each other intimately and figure out who is on top."

The other girls weren't stupid. Sigrunn was nodding to herself, grinning. Loya was floating around excitedly. Ceri sighed but had a fond smile on her face. Even Lenore looked interested, though she was blushing red as a tomato.

"So," Mika continued, "why don't we do the same? The bosses are busy in the attic, but we have two floors to lurk around in and fuck each other as we see fit."

"The rules would be simple: Fighting until submission and when you lose you go somewhere else and don't fight that opponent again, to give others a chance at fighting both them and you." Mika explained. "Any objections? anyone doesn't want to participate?"

No one said anything.

"Then spread out, and we can begin!" Mika exclaimed and bolted out of the room.

The rest spread across the house, and then the chaos began.

Mika and Sigrunn met early on in the living room. Their eyes locked, then Sigrunn pulled out her luststone dagger and set it aside, before leaping at Mika, with Mika also pouncing at Sigrunn. They smashed into each other, both trying to force the other onto the ground, but failing due to both having similar amounts of strength.

"Looks like you ain't so strong, big girl. That ass has gotta be pure fat." Sigrunn trash-talked the bigger, older beast girl. "Won't be hard to knock a granny like you down."

"Look at yourself before you speak. Will has bigger tits than you do. Sitala only brought you with her because her maternal instinct kicked in when she saw you." Mika shot back as she watched her chest obscuring Sigrunn's when they clashed.

The two girls wrestled for position until they ended up scissoring. Seeing an opportunity to establish their dominance over their opponent, they ground into each other.

While they both drew moans from their opponents, Mika was slowly proving to be more sexually skilled than Sigrunn.

She made Sigrunn come first, and as Sigrunn was recovering and planning to retaliate, Mika hugged Sigrunn tight and pulled her into her voluptuous chest.

"Shhh, it will be alright. Don't fight it, just give in to mommy." Mika whispered to Sigrunn, stroking the back of her head.

Mika had heard from Sitala about Sigrunn's situation and saw it as a psychological advantage (making her dommy mommy vibes even more effective against Sigrunn).

Sigrunn tried to fight back, to grind against Mika even from her new position, to use her hands to grope Mika's tits and ass, but her resistance and competitive attitude slowly faded away, and in the end, she returned Mika's hug and snuggled into her chest.

"That's right~. Don't be shy and enjoy my warmth. You're my little girl." Mika whispered to Sigrunn, then hummed her a lullaby. When Sigrunn fell asleep, Mika laid her on the couch and went out in search of more foes, basking in her easy victory.

Loya was floating through the cabin, looking for an easy target, when she thought to check out the bedroom Ceri had claimed for herself. After all, Ceri didn't have hands, so there wasn't any way for her to resist, right?

When she entered the room via floating through the wall, she saw Ceri sitting on... empty air? No, she had mage hands supporting her rear, while other mage hands held books open, jotted down notes, and massaged Ceri.

Loya was approaching Ceri from behind when more glowing blue hands formed out of thin air and grasped Loya's arms. Then more formed, grabbing Loya's legs, waist, and neck, and soon Loya was covered in mage hands, which perfectly immobilized her.

"You know, mages of any kind are the bane of ghosts, since our spells are often spiritual, meaning your intangibility has no use here." Ceri said, still reading the books in front of her. Suddenly, one of the hands trailed a finger up Loya's thigh and kept going higher, until it was so close to Loya's pussy it touched it with Loya's every shiver. "I needed some entertainment tonight, anyway. You'll do nicely."

The hand moved a little, extending a finger and using it to poke Loya's pussy. Another hand formed and firmly grasped Loya's ass. Yet another ran up her spine, and another circled her nipple. Ceri seemed pleased by Loya's low moans, and even her screams as the hands got more direct, fingering, nipple-tweaking, spanking, and neck-grabbing Loya until she came and screamed for mercy.

At last, after ten minutes of torturous teasing, and another ten of brutal hand-fucking, Ceri clicked her tongue and the hands let go, leaving Loya to run away, lest she be subjected to more.

Lenore was unsure of herself in this challenge. Everyone else seemed so confident and strong. Mika could go toe-to-toe with Sitala, Ceri was mysterious and aloof, Sigrunn was strong and energetic, and even Loya was strongly dominant.

Lenore, in contrast, liked it when others took care of her, when she was being pampered, like the princess she was. Of course, the people she was to fight would not pamper her, they would brutalize her.

She resolved herself. She was a vampire, and vampires were rulers. She could do this. She just had to bite them. That's all.

As she was contemplating this, she ran into Mika. She looked upon Mika's bountiful and voluptuous curves, her large breasts, massive hips, and confident smirk, and Lenore's newfound resolve vanished into thin air.

"Oh my, look who we have here~." Mika advanced on Lenore. "You're such a sexy cutie. Do you mind if I make you mine?"

Lenore froze, stuttering. Mika took the opportunity and pounced on her, forcing her down to the floor, with Mika laying on top of her.

Mika gave the floundering Lenore a peck on the cheek, before grabbing her head and pulling it into her chest, much like she'd done to Sigrunn.

"You're such a cutie, Lenore." Mika purred into Lenore's ear. "Soft," she grabbed Lenore's chest and thigh, "and submissive." She ground her chest against Lenore's, groped her butt, and fingered her, enjoying her soft moans.

Lenore, for her part, has gathered some courage and snuck her slender fingers into Mika's opening in retaliation, drawing surprised mewls from the beast girl.

"Ahhn~! Oh my~, you're - nyaa - you're better than I thought~." Mika moaned, then stepped up her attack by biting Lenore's ear, delighting in the sudden blush that crept up her face.

Lenore, emboldened by the reaction to her fingers, sought to return the favor and gave Mika's neck a lovebite.

"Mhhm~, bold, aren't we?" Mika commented, amused, even as she increased the tempo of her fingering. "You naughty little girl - GYAAH!" Her comments gave way to a surprised scream of pleasure as Lenore's fangs sunk into her neck.

Lenore, following her instincts, sucked on Mika's neck, and found herself invigorated and confident, even as Mika's screams of pleasure turned to whimpers.

"Nyaa~, Lenore~, stop~, stop~! It feels too good~!" Mika cried out, giving her all just to not orgasm from the incredible pleasure radiating from her neck.

Lenore, even now polite and nice, did stop. Mika slumped down on top of her, purring and panting. "What was that~?" Mika demanded, pouting. "What did you do?" She rubbed her eyes. "Why do I feel so tired?"

"I AM a vampire, you know," Lenore explained confidently, then paused, wondering where that confidence came from. "I drained you. You will feel tired and submissive for a few minutes, but even if I tried to drain you as much as I could, the most I could do is give you a 12 hour long deep sleep. I would need to fully drain you repeatedly to do any permanent damage."

Mika chuckled. "Fair's fair. I deserved a humbling. She tried to stand up but found her legs were shaking. "Could you bring me to the living room?" She sheepishly asked Lenore.

As Lenore carried the purring beast girl over to the living room, where Sigrunn was waking up from her little nap, only to see Mika, who crushed her so soundly, being carried in by the usually meek and weak Lenore.

"This old lady met her match." Mika purred from Lenore's arms. "Beware Lenore's fangs."

Lenore then laid her down on the couch, next to Sigrunn, who got up, refreshed by her nap, and let her eyes roam Lenore's body.

"Me next," Sigrunn demanded. "Prepare those fangs and let us have a sexfight." As she spoke, she drew a luststone dagger and raised her arms into a knife fighter's stance. "

Lenore, emboldened by victory over Mika, advanced on Sigrunn, then leaped back as Sigrunn swiped at her with her dagger.

Sigrunn pressed the attack until she forced Lenore to a wall. When there was nowhere to retreat to, Sigrunn's jabs started hitting Lenore in sensitive areas, like her breasts and her crotch.

Lenore tackled Sigrunn but failed to knock her down, as Sigrunn was stronger and had braced herself. Before Lenore could do anything with her fangs, Sigrunn kissed her, deeply, and pushed her back against the wall.

Lenore hungrily kissed her back and started groping Sigrunn's small breasts and fingering her. Sigrunn had a similar idea and fingered Lenore and groped her breast.

Sigrunn soon found that in teasing, her hands were no match for Lenore's, even with the increased sensitivity due to luststone, and her mouth was likewise outmatched. Deciding to pin Lenore more aggressively, she broke the kiss for a second to take a breath before she tried to wrestle Lenore into a more favorable position.

That second was enough for Lenore to sink her fangs into Sigrunn's shoulder, and start draining her.

"Hnngghh!" Sigrunn moaned through gritted teeth and shoved Lenore back against the wall, forcing her fangs out of Sigrunn.

Lenore, her predatory instincts rising up again, used the strength she drained from Sigrunn to overpower the weakened woman, forcing her to the floor. "Do you want me to finish you off with my fangs?" Lenore grinned at Sigrunn. "Or with fingers?"

Sigrunn, though weakened, hadn't lost her fire. "Too cowardly to finish me pussy to pussy?" She goaded Lenore, intending to give back as much pleasure as she possibly could.

"Fine, then." Lenore agreed, positioned herself to scissor with Sigrunn, and began grinding into her.

"You're mine~." Lenore whispered to Sigrunn, and while Sigrunn put up a fight, resisting and grinding back and moaning all the while, eventually the inevitable happened, and she orgasmed.

Lenore leaned over the limp girl, contemplated her with lustful eyes, then gave her a deep kiss on the lips and caressed her pussy. Sigrunn, instinctively counter-attacking, raised her hands to play with Lenore's smooth and soft chest, drawing small moans from the vampire. This prompted Lenore to transition from teasing Sigrunn's pussy to fingering it, and eventually, Sigrunn came a second time, her moans mingling with Lenore's.

Lenore stood up, satisfied with her victory, and stalked off to find more prey.

While Lenore was busy conquering Sigrunn and Mika, Loya was running from Ceri's room and recovering her confidence. Eventually, she ventured into the living room, arriving just in time to see Lenore leave after conquering Sigrunn. Loya decided to pick on the loser rather than the victor, as common sense would dictate the loser is weaker.

Mika had been recovering from Lenore's bite, and the battle between Lenore and Sigrunn left her craving another foe. Then she spotted Loya entering the room.

"Well hello there~." Mika greeted Loya, strutting up to her. "Do you want to fight~?"

"Sure." Loya pressed herself against Mika, accepting her challenge. "I would love~ to play with you."

The two began their clash by groping each other's breasts, admiring each other's size and firmness, and trying to inflict as much pleasure as they could. They battled, moaning, until Mika made a suggestion.

"Why don't we change things up?" She asked. "We have proven that my tits are superior, but I'd like to compare other things."

Loya knew she was losing, so she agreed. "It seems you are trying to avoid admitting my superiority." The ghost replied, faking confidence. "But sure. We'll go more freestyle." And with those words, Loya plunged her fingers into Mika's pussy.

"Mhhmm~." Mika wasted no time counter-attaching. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Mika taunted as her fingers left Loya constantly gasping and whimpering, even as Loya's fingers only drew occasional moans from Mika.

Loya saw she was still losing and made a decision. She kissed Mika and made use of the distraction to slide herself off of Mika's fingers. Before Mika could retaliate, Loya, now not touching Mika, disappeared, reappearing behind her and reaching around to grope Mika's tits and finger her pussy.

"Hey! Fight fair!" Mika demanded. "Face me like a real woman!" As she spoke, she reached for Loya's hands, only for them to change positions again, this time attacking Mika's ass. Loya also started kissing Mika's neck.

"Stop squirming, my little kitten~," Loya murmured to Mika as she changed position again, this time lightly scratching the roots of Mila's beast ears and lightly tickling the inside of her ear flap. "it just makes me want to tease you even more~."

"Mhhmm~. Ahh~, Hhnng~. Nyyaaa~!" Mika was left moaning and mewling by Loya's treatment. She couldn't protect all her weaknesses nor catch Loya and retaliate, and her inability to prevent or return Loya's attacks was making her more and more submissive.

Mika resisted valiantly, still trying to find a way out of her predicament, but she eventually succumbed to Loya's ministrations and orgasmed. Loya, remembering the humiliation visited upon her by Ceri, was feeling cruel, so she knocked Mika onto the ground, face up, and then laid on top of Mika, forcefully groping her chest and fingering her.

It turned out that Mika wasn't as done as Loya thought, as she wrapped an arm around Loya's back, ensuring contact and preventing her from vanishing. Her other hand counter-attacked Loya's pussy.

Loya gasped and moaned, trying to stop Mika, but eventually decided to keep it simple and used her mouth to suck the tit that wasn't being fondled.

Mika smiled at this, enjoying their contest and Loya's delightful moans, even as she mewled from the added stimulation.

The two came together, Loya recovering first and flipping Mika onto her stomach before going right back to work, fingering, spanking, and nibbling on Mika's ear.

Mika quickly went from being satisfied by their mutual orgasm to panicking as she was conquered yet again. The pain from Loya's spanking, Mika's helplessness, and Loya displaying her dominance by biting Mika's ears proved to be too much. She came again, and this time she didn't try to resist it, fully submitting to Loya.

Loya's confidence restored, she left Mika purring and ventured out, not noticing Sigrunn sprawled on the couch.

Ten minutes passed before anyone else met, during which Sigrunn got up, grabbed her luststone dagger, and also tried to find more opponents. She eventually stumbled into Ceri's bedroom.

Much like with Loya, countless hands moved to restrain and tease Sigrunn, but unlike Loya, Sigrunn was strong and had her luststone dagger, which proved surprisingly effective against the hands, dispelling them with just a touch.

Sigrunn's knifework reduced the number of hands in her way, and the rest were unable to hold her strong form still.

Ceri turned around, panicked, and was met with Sigrunn hugging her close, their breasts touching.

Sigrunn pressed the attack, pushing her chest into Ceri's and reaching for her pussy and ass.

Ceri tried to fight back, but due to not having arms, she had to rely on her mage hands. Sigrunn's assault left her reeling, moaning, and, most importantly, unable to concentrate, causing her mage hands to be weak and flicker in and out of existence.

Seeing that she couldn't stop Sigrunn's attacks, Ceri tried to counterattack by pushing back against Sigrunn's chest, causing an impromptu titfight, and having her mage hands attack every erogenous zone she knew of.

Despite the lack of solidity of Ceri's mage hands, her assault was still noteworthy, making Sigrunn moan. Sigrunn still had the upper hand, however.

She wrenched Ceri's legs open, and ground her pussy into Ceri's, adding another source of pleasure, and moved the hand that used to finger Ceri to her neck, grasping it and applying pressure to her throat. Her other hand continued groping Ceri's ass, and she was still rubbing her chest against Ceri's.

Ceri, getting desperate as the tribbing further eroded her concentration, tried to make her mage hands tickle Sigrunn to buy time, but the hands were fading out too often to have a big enough effect.

Sigrunn saw she had Ceri on the ropes, and decided to completely dominate her. Her chosen way of doing this was to intensify all of her other attacks and give Ceri a deep kiss.

The kiss was the last straw. Ceri's concentration was completely broken, causing her mage hands to disappear. The sudden helplessness of not having her mage hands, coupled with Sigrunn's fierce sexual onslaught, was enough to make her submit.

Panting, Sigrunn basked in Ceri's orgasmic cries, having let go of her neck and broken her kiss, and decided to prolong Ceri's orgasm for as long as possible.

When Ceri finally wound down and slumped to the ground, Sigrunn sat her on her chair and left the room, intent on taking on anyone she hadn't yet.

As Sigrunn was finishing off Ceri, Loya came across Lenore in the hallway. Lenore was stalking through the halls, looking for someone to claim, but her confidence from the thrill of draining prey was slowly dissipating.

When they met, Lenore was turned away from Loya, which gave Loya the perfect opportunity to sneak up on Lenore and fondle her tits.

Lenore exhaled in surprise as she felt gentle hands wrap around her chest, then whimpered as Loya began her assault.

Lenore moved her hand to finger Loya in retaliation, her dominant attitude caused by draining Mika and Sigrunn not completely gone yet, but Loya simply floated out of the way, floating in a horizontal position behind Lenore and thus not within reach.

Her attempted retaliation foiled, Lenore tried to grab Loya's hands, but they disappeared, reappearing on Lenore's ass and pussy, spanking and fingering her. After a few repetitions of this, Loya also included a kiss on the neck among her attacks. Lenore relaxed instantly, leaning into the hands that attacked her and stopping her attempts to defend herself from Loya's attacks.

Loya, though not understanding Lenore's reaction, makes full use of the opportunity, fingering Lenore and alternating between fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

Lenore's whimpers turned to low moans, then soft gasps, and finally into quiet cries as she came.

12