The Outlaw and the Amazon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just couldn't help it. Loya's hands on her soft, sensitive chest felt so good, and her fingers kept touching sensitive spots in Lenore's pussy. Her kiss on Lenore's neck made Lenore submit, as her instincts told her a foe who could have drained her but didn't, instead flaunting their position, was worthy of claiming her (the fact that her opponent wasn't a vampire didn't occur to her).

Loya was also enjoying herself. Lenore's smooth, soft skin and her squishy boobs were delightful to the touch, her quiet cries were adorable, and the way Lenore shivered and squirmed in pleasure as Loya fingered her made Loya feel powerful.

Lenore slumped into Loya's arms. Loya gave Lenore's chest and butt a few more squeezes, then sat her down against the wall and floated off, looking for Sigrunn, the last person she hadn't fought yet.

As Loya and Lenore were finishing up, Mika tiptoed her way to Ceri's bedroom. She peeked through the open door, and, seeing that Ceri was turned the other way, slipped in.

She made her way through without a sound, spotting and dodging around the magical alarms, and reached Ceri, then started fingering her with one hand, used her other hand to tilt Ceri's head up, and leaned forward to lay Ceri's head on her chest and kiss Ceri.

Despite the distraction of Mika's assault, Ceri managed to conjure three mage hands and attacked Mika's pussy, ass, and tits.

"Mmhhmm~." Mila broke the kiss with a moan. "Such a naughty, naughty girl. Bad girls get punished~." Mika resumed her deep kiss and moved her hand from Ceri's chin to her navel to tickle her.

This new attack further eroded Ceri's concentration, causing her mage hands to begin fading in and out, thus reducing the effect their fingering, groping, and spanking had on Mika.

Mika, on the other hand, maintained her assault, fingering, tickling, and alternating between kissing and murmuring into Ceri's ears: "You can let go. I'll take care of you. Why resist when you can enjoy this?"

It didn't take long for Ceri to submit, surrendering to her orgasm. Mika pulled Ceri out of her chair and hugged her, pulling her head into Mika's chest. "Don't you want to rest for a while?" She asked, purring. "You're safe here."

Ceri didn't bother replying, deciding to instead snuggle up to Mika.

In the hallways, Sigrunn and Loya ran across each other. Loya floated towards Sigrunn at a languid pace, while Sigrunn backed away into a corner and drew her luststone dagger.

This put them at an impasse. Loya realized that her usual tactics would be a lot harder to use against someone in a corner because she couldn't attack them from behind. Sigrunn knew this but also knew that since Loya knew too, she could just wait Sigrunn out.

Too aggressive and eager to just wait in place, Sigrunn threw her dagger in Loya's direction. Loya flinched away from it, following it with her eyes, which meant she took her eyes off of Sigrunn for long enough that Sigrunn's tackle was a surprise. Since Loya was surprised, she didn't disappear in time to avoid Sigrunn, and couldn't disappear after since Sigrunn held her.

"You're mine," Sigrunn told Loya, pinning her to the floor by her wrists. "now submit."

"And why should I?" Loya taunted Sigrunn, trying to buy time to figure out a plan of escape. "Why should I listen to such a pipsqueak?" Her first means of distraction was to kiss Sigrunn.

Sigrunn's response was to forcefully return the kiss, her tongue pushing Loya's aside and ravaging her mouth.

When Loya felt Sigrunn's hands on her breasts, she realized her plan backfired. Instead of distracting Sigrunn with her kiss, Sigrunn's counterattack left Loya distracted. Loya tried to pull Sigrunn's hands away from her chest, and when that failed due to Sigrunn being stronger than Loya, she started fingering Sigrunn and groping her ass.

"Not - mhhm - so confident now, are you?" Sigrunn taunted Loya. "You feel submissive yet?" Then she resumed the kiss.

Loya endured as best she could until Sigrunn moved her hands back to Loya's wrists, then pulled them to Loya's waist and slid herself down Loya's body, so that she could line up her mouth with Loya's pussy. She then ate Loya out.

Sigrunn drove her to orgasm in minutes, her screams of pleasure echoing through the halls. This was enough of a victory for Sigrunn, so she picked up her dagger and wandered off, safe in the knowledge that she had already fought everyone.

Lenore got up and wandered through the house, reaching Ceri's bedroom after a few minutes. When she looked in, she found Ceri lying on Mika. Her confidence gained from draining Mika and Sigrunn had already left her due to the time since (and her loss to Loya), so she knocked on the door to alert them to her presence.

They raised their heads, and Mika grinned. "Oh, Lenore! Have you faced Ceri yet?"

"Um, no. I didn't." Lenore said as she stepped closer to them.

As she finished speaking, mage hands sprang into existence and fingered Lenore, groped her breasts, thighs, and butt, ran through her hair, pulled on her ears, and grabbed her wrists, waist, chin, and ankles.

Ceri got up and slowly walked towards the moaning Lenore. The mage hands arranged Lenore into a kneeling position while maintaining their assault.

"Such an adorable girl." Ceri teased Lenore."Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

Lenore couldn't help herself and nodded, moaning all the while.

"Good, because I like your reactions. Adorable but quiet. And you look squishy enough to lie down on you. Can I keep you?" Ceri asked, half serious.

"Will - mmmhhmmhm~ - Will saved me. Sitala - ah - claimed me. I'm theirs." Lenore rejected her offer.

"I'm sure they won't mind, seeing as they have so many others to play with." Ceri replied, leaning down and kissing Lenore's neck.

Lenore came, and most of the hands disappeared, but a few remained to massage Lenore's breasts and butt.

"What say you, my lovely vampire? If Will and Sitala say yes, will you be mine?" Ceri asked again, and this time Lenore could do nothing but nod.

And so the new inhabitants knew who is above them and who is below them.

12