The Outpost

Story Info
Tina wanders into unknown territory.
6.8k words
4.48
64.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina drove away from her parents' house in a bad mood. If only she could do something a little crazy tonight, she thought wistfully. Something new and different. As she got off the freeway she stopped and eyed the dingy, old building she passed every day with interest. It was an old roadhouse called The Outpost. She had seen their ads for live music and had always wondered what it was like inside. But it didn't have the best reputation around town-most of the people she knew would never have gone in there, or even wanted to.

Her curiosity and restlessness had her turning right towards the bar instead of left to go home. In a moment she was sitting in her car in the parking lot. She could go in, she thought. No one was stopping her. She scanned the parking lot. Motorcycles, rusty trucks, and beat-up cars surrounded her sedate black Volvo. She sat in her car, wondering what she was doing there, but she couldn't seem to make herself pull out of the parking lot and head home. She desperately wanted to go inside.

She studied herself in the rear-view mirror and sighed. What was she doing? She couldn't just go into a place like that alone. She heard the roar as three guys on motorcycles pulled into the lot. The guys parked their bikes across the lot and didn't seem to notice her sitting in her car. She watched them walk into the bar. She couldn't help but notice that the last guy to go in had a really nice butt.

As if he heard her thoughts, the man suddenly turned around and looked right at her. Her heart skipped a beat as he stared at her with stunning green eyes. For a few seconds they just watched each other. Then he smiled slowly and winked before he walked into the bar. Wow, she thought, his smile was a lethal weapon-charming, handsome, and wicked, all rolled into one. She sat in her car, waiting for her heartbeat to return to normal. It was just another reminder that she did NOT belong in a place like this.

It was just that thought that had her opening the car door and walking stubbornly towards the bar entrance. So what if she always did what she was told? Who cared if this was not her usual type of place? She was going to go in and check it out, no matter what anyone said.

She stepped through the doorway and was hit by the smell of alcohol and sweat. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the artificial light and the haze of cigarette smoke. It took another moment for her to focus enough to hear anything other than the blaring music of the band playing at one end of the room. She looked around warily. The majority of the patrons in the bar were men, and most of them were now staring at her.

She saw that the seats at the bar were full. There were pool tables at the other end of the bar and a few small, round tables set up across from the band. She walked quickly towards an empty table and sat down. She stared at the band like they were the most amazing musicians she'd ever heard and wondered if she'd have to go to the bar to get a drink, or if someone would come ask what she wanted. She busily ignored the stares and mumbled comments from the men at the bar.

She felt like an idiot. She tried to act casual, but she knew she looked stiff and out-of-place. She was just about to get up and leave when a hefty, balding man walked over from the bar and pulled out the chair across from her. He set two glasses of beer on the table and then sat heavily in the chair. She looked up at him, eyes wary, trying to act casual.

"Uh... Hi," she said. Her voice caught in her throat. She smiled weakly. The man pushed one of the glasses of beer towards her.

"Bought'cha a drink, young lady," he said in a deep, rumbling voice. He smiled widely and winked at her. She stared at him, wondering what to do. He sniffed and his eyebrows drew together. "Ain't ya' gonna drink it? It's awful rude to refuse a drink around here."

Hastily she lifted the glass to her lips and took a tiny sip. Frantic thoughts raced through her mind. Who was this man? Why did he bring her a beer? She hated beer. Was he going to hurt her if she said the wrong thing? What if he had put some kind of drugs in the beer? You heard about that on TV all the time.

She set the glass down with a trembling hand and cleared her throat. "Uh, thank you," she mumbled. The man started laughing-a big, hearty belly laugh. She found herself smiling naturally in response. You could learn a lot about someone from their laugh, and his seemed friendly and sincere. She relaxed a little bit.

"My name's Tina," she said, as she held out her hand. He grinned at her and grasped her soft, slender hand with his rough, pudgy one.

"Pleased to meet'cha," he pumped her hand. "Name's Fred."

"Thank you for the drink, Fred." She smiled warmly at him. He seemed nice. Once she looked past the dirty shirt and scruffy beard.

Fred leaned his elbows on the table and crossed his arms. "So," he said slowly. "What brings you in here tonight, young lady? Lose a bet?" His friends at the bar chuckled. Fred smiled. "Cause you don't look much like our regular customers."

Tina felt her cheeks warm as she blushed. "I just wanted a drink," she said carefully.

Fred looked at her practically untouched beer and laughed. "You sure about that?"

"Of course," she said, and took a big swig of the beer. It tasted like dirty socks. She lifted her chin and looked him straight in the eyes. "Nothing wrong with that, is there?"

He grinned. "No, ma'am." His eyes shifted to focus on something behind her.

Cautiously she turned around to see what he was looking at. Her breath caught in her throat when she realized it was the biker from the parking lot. His eyes fixed on hers. She felt a sharp, unexpected twist of desire in her gut.

"Don't let me interrupt," he said in a deep, smooth voice.

"You're not interruptin', Brad. I was just introducing myself to this here young lady." Fred gestured towards Tina. "Why don't you sit down proper and keep 'er company. You're a good one for talkin' fancy." Fred chuckled.

"Don't mind if I do," he replied, and pulled a chair up to the table next to Tina. He turned it around backwards and straddled it.

Brad had been standing by the pool tables, watching her since she had walked in the door. He had gotten a brief look at her in the parking lot, but once she had come inside, he had been able to watch her closely from across the room. He had enjoyed the view.

She had a nice shape to her, he thought, in spite of the prissy clothes. Why did some women insist on covering up their bodies with long skirts and bulky sweaters? She had a subtle, but undeniably sensual way of walking, with a soft sway to her shapely hips and a posture that could only be the result of a privileged upbringing. He had watched her sneak to the table like a deer caught in headlights. Then he had grinned when he saw Fred walk over and hand her a beer. He would have bet a pretty penny that she would have been happier with a glass of Chardonnay.

Now he was sitting in the chair next to her and enjoying the close-up look very much. A slow smile spread over his face when she glanced up at him.

Tina saw the smile and felt the heat spread inside her. She took another sip of beer and tried to collect her thoughts. She felt like her tongue was tied in knots.

He held out a hand. "My name is Brad," he said.

Tina stared at his hand. She cleared her throat quickly. "Nice to meet you, Brad. I'm Tina." She reached out and met his hand with hers. His hand was big and a little rough. She felt the warmth of his skin against hers. She attempted to pull back her hand, but he held it for a moment before he let go.

She had skin as soft as silk, he thought to himself when he released her hand. He felt his pulse quicken as he imagined the rest of the soft, smooth skin that was hidden under her clothes. He briefly allowed his thoughts to drift, imagining helping her out of her clothing and discovering what she wore beneath.

He focused on her again, unashamedly looking his fill. Fred had started rambling about something and she was listening politely, nodding and laughing at the appropriate moments. She had an incredibly appealing face. Fresh and sweet with golden skin and big brown eyes. It would have seemed very innocent if it weren't for her pouty, sexy mouth. He wondered if she would taste as good as she looked.

Tina sipped her beer and tried not to focus on the fact that Brad kept looking at her so intensely. But every now and then he would turn away and she would sneak a peek at him out of the corner of her eye.

He was incredibly attractive, she thought. He had thick, dark hair that was just a little bit shaggy-as if he was overdue for a haircut. She figured he hadn't shaved in a couple of days, since he had just a little scruff of a beard. She guessed he was probably in his mid- to late-thirties. He had long legs, broad shoulders, and seemed to be quite tall.

He had on a black jacket that was clearly well-worn. The leather looked as soft as butter and she longed to touch it. His dark jeans were worn as well and he had on great black leather cowboy boots that made her mouth water. For some reason they just seemed so incredibly sexy.

She looked up from his boots and realized that he was watching her with an amused look on his face. She blushed deeply and looked away towards the band. He leaned in closer to her and rested his arms on the table.

"Having fun?" he asked quietly. Tina glanced at him and then looked quickly back at the band. She nodded and picked up her beer. She was surprised to notice that the glass was nearly empty. She figured it must be a sign. Time to go home and end her little adventure. Brad was starting to make her feel nervous anyway. Once she finished the beer she could make some excuse and leave.

He leaned in a little closer so that his mouth was just a few inches away from her ear. She felt her blood begin to heat. "You want something else to drink?" he asked softly. She could feel the heat of his breath on her neck.

She shook her head firmly and pulled away from him a little. "I should probably get going," she said to Fred. She avoided eye-contact with Brad.

"Already?" Fred asked, clearly disappointed. "You barely been here, girl." She smiled at him.

"Thanks for the beer, Fred," she said as she gave his hand a friendly pat. "But I should get home. I have a busy day tomorrow."

She was just about to turn towards the door when she felt a hand circle her wrist. She looked down in surprise to see that Brad was holding on to her. He stood up. He was tall, she thought again, and strong too. His hand was tight around her wrist. She looked up at him questioningly.

"You can't leave now," he said with that lethal smile. "We haven't danced yet." She looked around the bar at Fred and the other men, but suddenly they seemed to be looking everywhere else but at her. She tried unsuccessfully to tug her arm out of his grasp.

"I don't want to dance," she said in a shaky voice. She looked up at him in confusion. "Besides, there's not even any music. The band's on a break. And I need to go home."

"Jukebox," was all he said. He tilted his head to the left to indicate the machine that was standing against the back wall.

She looked around in frustration. No one seemed interested in helping her. "Let me go, please," she said firmly as she looked him straight in the eyes. "I don't care to dance, and I want to go home now."

He grinned down at her wickedly. His only answer was to pull her towards the jukebox. She stumbled along with him, trying to keep up with his long strides. She couldn't believe his arrogance. She felt her temper start to rise.

"Damn it," she said firmly when he stopped in front of the jukebox. "Let me go this instant." She tugged hard and tried to pry his fingers from her wrist with her other hand. He simply grabbed her other wrist and held them both.

He couldn't help himself. The fire in her eyes was irresistible. God, she was sexy as hell. He backed her up against the wall next to the jukebox, keeping her wrists cuffed in his hands. He could see the mixture of fear, anger, and desire in her eyes when she looked up at him.

Tina was scared and furious. No one in the bar seemed to notice or care that this man had her pinned up against the wall. She met his eyes with hers and tried to give him a hard stare. "If you don't let go of me right now," she said deliberately, "I am going to scream."

He smiled down at her. "Go right ahead, sweetheart," he said mockingly. "They're all on my side."

She opened her mouth to call for help and in one swift move he swooped down and kissed her hard. Her body went stiff with shock as his mouth assaulted hers. He pinned her wrists back against the wall and leaned in to devour her mouth.

Tina felt fire shooting through her blood. She was grateful that she was against the wall because her knees felt like jelly. For a moment she held back her response, trying to remind herself that this man had forced himself on her. But his mouth has hot and hard on hers. No one had ever kissed her with that kind of passion. With a little moan, she surrendered.

Brad felt the change in her immediately. One minute she was tense and the next she melted like candle wax. He felt her kiss him back and when she let out a little sigh, he slipped his tongue past her lips and took the kiss deeper. He was unprepared for how incredibly responsive she would be. He felt the world spin as he listened to her little moans and sighs.

Unable to stop himself, he released her wrists and circled his arms around her waist to pull her body up tight against his. He heard her moan as his hands moved up her arms and gently circled her neck. He felt her press her body against his and her arms circled around his waist and up under his jacket.

Just as his hand was moving to cup her breast, there was a crash of glass on the floor. They immediately jumped apart. Someone over at the bar cursed and called out an apology.

Tina leaned back against the wall and raised a hand to her tingling lips. What was she doing? Her breathing was shallow and quick as she stared at Brad. He looked as overwhelmed as she felt. Had she actually been kissing him back? What had gotten into her? She had to leave this place right away.

He saw the shock and then fear race over her face. When she tried to move past him, he was prepared to reach out and grab her arm. He turned her towards him and saw her eyes were wide and scared. "Don't go," he said quietly.

"Please let me go," she whispered shakily. "Please just let me go home."

He pulled her towards him in frustration and looked hard into her eyes. "Tell me you didn't enjoy that," he demanded harshly. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't want me to kiss you again."

She shook her head in denial, but couldn't seem to make the words come out of her mouth. She looked cautiously up at Brad. He stared down at her intently. Finally he spoke. "Let's play some pool," he said.

"Pool?" She stammered as he pulled her across the room. "What?" She was thoroughly confused. They stopped at a table and he fed a couple of quarters into it. Then he handed her a cue stick.

"You want me to show you how?" he asked as he racked the balls. He glanced back over his shoulder to see her standing there with a look of bewilderment on her face. He stepped over and put his hand over hers on the stick. "Here," he said patiently. "Let me show you."

She yanked the stick away and lifted her chin. He saw that irresistible fire light in her eyes again and had to hold himself back from throwing her down on the table and taking her then and there.

"I know how to play," she said primly and walked over to the wall and chalked her cue. "Do you want to break or should I?"

He gestured to the table, motioning for her to go ahead. He was impressed when she sank a ball on her break. She rounded the table and set up for her next shot. When she sank another ball he narrowed his eyes and looked over at her. "Impressive," he said. She went on to sink two more balls before he got a turn.

Brad had played quite a bit of pool in his time, so he was still confident he would win. But an idea struck and he decided to play it out. Clumsily he sank one of his balls. Then he deliberately missed his next shot. He looked up and saw the smug look on Tina's face. He shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal and then turned away from her to hide his smile.

She lined up her next shot and managed to finish off the game without giving him another chance at the table. She looked up at him, confident and satisfied. "That was fun," she said. "You're pretty good."

He flashed one of his killer smiles. "So are you," he responded. He lifted his hand to stroke a finger down her cheek. The confidence in her eyes was replaced by caution. She moved a step back and bumped into the pool table. He grinned. "Wanna' play again?" he asked innocently.

She eyed him warily and moved a few more steps away from him. She shook her head. "I should really get going," she said, setting the cue back in its rack. "It's getting late." He was staring at her so intensely.

"At least let me buy you a drink," he said as he moved closer to her, backing her up against the wall once again. "After all, you did win."

She shifted uneasily and looked quickly towards the door. "I don't think that would be such a good idea." The look in his eyes was making her nervous. He was like a panther, waiting patiently to attack his prey.

"I have an idea," he said in a light tone of voice. "What if we play for it?" He watched as she considered him suspiciously. "One game of pool," he said. "If you win, I'll back off and let you go home." He took a step closer to her. "If I win, you have to stay and have a drink with me."

She considered the offer. She glanced at her watch and saw that it was just past eleven. One game of pool wouldn't take too long, she thought. But what if she lost? He hadn't seemed like he was all that good, though. She was pretty sure she could win.

"Who gets to break?" she asked.

Brad grinned. "Ladies first," he said politely.

She shrugged her shoulders. "OK," she said. "I'm in."

Again, Brad fed quarters into the table and then racked the balls. He stepped back to allow her to shoot. She aimed confidently and managed to sink two solids on her break. He watched her let out a little sigh of relief. She shot again, moving around to Brad's side of the table and giving him a nice view of her butt as she leaned over. Another ball clunked into a pocket.

Finally she had just one solid and the eight ball left to sink. Just as she was about to shoot, the heel of her shoe stuck in a crack in the wooden floor and she lurched over the table. The cue ball rolled far away from its target. Her pulse raced as Brad lined up his first shot. She had left it open, she thought. What if he won? She heard the clack of balls and her hopes crashed as he sank two on his first shot.

In moments it was over. He had polished off the game like it was nothing. Like he did it every day. Her eyes narrowed and lit as she looked at him. "You tricked me," she said. "The first game you were holding back."

He tilted his head to the side and considered what she said. "Are you accusing me of cheating?" he asked quietly. She saw a powerful temper gathering in his eyes. He moved several steps closer to her, backing her against the table. "You're not planning on backing out of the bet, are you?" His hand gripped her arm tightly and she flinched slightly from the pain. She shook her head and forced herself to swallow.

Then he stepped back and the temper was gone. He smiled at her charmingly and released her. "Go over and sit in one of the booths," he said, gesturing back towards the seating area of the bar. "I'll get our drinks."

12