The Outpost

Story Info
A half naked woman arrives at a remote forest outpost...
5.3k words
4.46
16.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers

The Outpost

Reanne and Mia had been friends their whole lives. They had grown up together in their hidden village. The Empire had laid claim to the planet when they were both small children and their parents had been amongst those who had fled into the planet's almost endless forest and established a small village. They had grown up hearing stories of what the Empire would do to those who resisted. The word 'Fuckslave' was something to fear.

Recently they had both been assigned to a new outpost some miles from the village. Hidden in amongst the treetops it was undetectable to those who didn't know it was there. Inside were four rooms. The main common room with its kitchen area and seating. The comm station with its rope ladder trap door entrance. Finally two bedrooms joined on to the main common room. Mia had tried to make it homely by adding flowers and pot plants. Reanne shrugged and didn't really care.

Since their assignment, a month earlier they had barely seen anything until a week ago. They had found four groups of 3-4 people wandering through the forest. They all told the same story. They had been living in a similar hidden village that had been attacked and they had fled. The two of them had been shocked to hear how quickly some of the villagers had submitted to the Empire.

Spring morning light woke Reanne up. She stretched and heard Mia rattling around. She raised and got ready for their morning patrol. Pulling her uniform over her large body and a brush through her lifeless black hair. She had a cute face but she knew no one would give her short portly form a second look. Yawning, she walked out into the comm room. Mia had just finished the morning transmission back to the village. She smiled briefly at Reanne. She had a beautiful smile that spread through her whole athletic body. Her short blonde hair was perfect as always.

'Ready?' Reanne asked. Mia nodded. Neither were much for talking this early in the morning. They climbed quietly down the rope ladder after using the portable scanner to check there was no one about. Their usual route took them in a six mile loop around the outpost and was designed to look for static Empire traps. They knew that some of the other outposts tried to get this done as quickly as possible and get back to the safety of the outpost but they chose to go slowly in order to break up the day more.

They wordlessly walked for an hour, occasionally checking the scanner for signs of life.

'Think we're done. Head back?' Reanne asked and turned toward the outpost. Mia was about to follow when the scanner bleeped in her hand. Reanne turned back quickly and they both dropped to the ground in an effort to hide themselves with the undergrowth. They crawled near each other and examined the scanner. At first they were relieved. A single blip appeared meaning it couldn't be an Empire patrol. It appeared to be a single person. Slowly walking almost staggering toward them. They watched quietly as they saw a woman coming through the trees. Her bright neon red hair, like a beacon through the green of the forest. As they watched she staggered and almost fell. Mia moved to help her but Reanne stopped her.

'Let's get a better look at her first.' She hissed and hit the scanner's tracking device detector. As the woman got closer they could see her clothes were tight and torn. Showing a sexy curvy figure beneath. She had been wearing a camouflage coverall but her large breasts now made it impossible to zip up all the way leaving a vast channel of cleavage down the front. It had also ripped up her thighs and around her perfectly rounded ass.

When she came within range the scanner let them know that she had no trackers on her. Mia and Reanne stood and quietly approached her.

'Hey are you ok?' Mia called. Reanne winced at the volume of her voice. The woman looked set to run away. But staggered and looked at them, a confused look in her deep blue eyes.

'It's ok we're not from the Empire. We can help' Mia called. This time the women visibly sighed with relief.

'How did you get out here?' Reanne asked as they reached her. The woman seemed to think hard for a moment.

'The Empire attacked my village.' She said shortly.

'It's ok. You're safe now. What's your name?' Mia asked and again there was a pause.

'Lilith.' The woman said looking happy with herself.

'Come on let's get back. You seem exhausted.' Reanne led the way. Mia reached for Lilith's arm to help steady her but as she touched her Lilith shuddered and closed her eyes almost falling down. Breathing heavily she steadied herself and walked on unaided. Mia looked at Lilith and her ripped clothing and wondered what had happened to her.

Later back at the outpost Mia put Lilith in her bed and she fell straight to sleep. They decided to report it straight away. Mia took the comm and switched it to channel 5.

'Outpost 12 call conceal base.' There was static for a minute before a response.

'Confirm ID.' Came the response.

'Spring 139' Mia replied.

'Base receiving'

'We've picked up another refugee. Request instruction.' There was a longer than usual pause. Mia and Reanne exchanged looks.

'Received. Confirm the condition of refugee.'

'She seems tired, confused and unsteady. Currently sleeping.'

'Received. Confirm appearance of refugee.' Mia and Reanne exchanged confused looks.

'um, she was wearing a ripped camouflage coverall that seemed way too small for her chest.' Another look pause then another voice came through.

'Outpost 12. A team will reach you in two days time. Until then you are to maintain radio silence. Please confirm'

'Received and understood.' The static went down and no response came.

'What do you think that was about?' Mia asked.

'Not a clue' Reanne puzzled. 'We'll wake her and ask.' She strode into Lilith and kicked the bed. The woman stirred and came around slowly. Sitting up slowly she looked at the two women looking over her in a confused way.

'We're getting some odd questions from base. What happened to you?' Reanne demanded. Lilith looked shocked and more confused. Reanne started to get annoyed but Mia stood in.

'Lilith. What's the last thing you remember before you were running through the forest?' Lilith's face turned into a mask of concentration.

'I remember landing craft descending on the village. Then moans of pleasure coming from everywhere.' The memory seemed to linger. She shook her head and continued. 'I hid. I tried to flee the village at night. They chased me and shot me with something and and...' she stumbled over her words. 'Then my body changed. I remember someone saying I would make a great Fuckslave.' The word caused Mia and Reanne to wince. 'but then there was an explosion back in the village and I was able to flee but it's so hard to think. Like fog' Reanne looked at Mia then back at Lilith.

'Go back to sleep.' She said and strode out. Mia followed.

'Looks like we've got a half converted bimbo in there' Reanne looked angry. 'We should have left her'

'Calm down.' Mia said softly 'She won't be our problem in two days.' Reanne grunted.

The rest of the day passed silently. Reanne wouldn't be happy until Lilith was gone and Mia was more interested in keeping the peace. Lilith slept for the rest of the day. The light faded and they shut up the outpost and went to sleep.

Lilith tossed and turned in her sleep. Her dreams were full of sex. She was constantly fucking. Wearing different clothes every time. In different situations. She woke up with a start in a dark room with one hand feeling her new tits. They felt so good. No, she had to stop it. A thought struck her, she had to get a message back to her village. Stop it happening to anyone else. Lilith thought she remembered seeing a comm system as she had come into the outpost. Lifting herself up she felt her way across the outpost and found the comm. She concentrated and remembered how to use it. Placing the headset on she tuned to channel 15 and spoke quietly.

'Village base do you receive?' There was no answer. She tried again and again. Until suddenly she got a response.

'Village base here.' Came an unfamiliar voice.

'There's been an attack. I need help. They shot me but I managed to escape.' There was a pause.

'What's your location?'

'umm..' Lilith looked around and without thinking pushed the transmit coordinates button on the radio.

'Received. A team will come and find you. End transmission.' Something felt strange to Lilith but the confusion and fog flowed over again. She fell asleep at the comm station.

Dawn came and Reanne was instantly angry and kicked the chair out from under Lilith. Startled awake and confused, she looked up stunned at Reanne. Mia came rushing in.

'Who did you call?!' Reanne demanded. Mia's eyes shot wide open as she understood. Lilith just looked more confused. Called who?

Suddenly the trapdoor flew open and before they could react a man and two women were in the outpost pointing guns at them. Mia and Reanne both tried to make a grab for their guns but the women threw small blue disc devices on the floor in front of them. Tubes of light shot up around and they were trapped. Mia looked at them. They were dressed in figure hugging cat suits that showed off their curves and showed a mile of cleavage. They were smiling at them with a hungry look that scared Mia. The man was looking at Lilith.

'Good job we found you!' he said. 'These two wanted to hurt you' Lilith looked from him to them confused. Mia shook her head. Reanne just stared. The man knelt next to Lilith.

'We only want to help you through the confusion. Let us HELP you.'

'Help?' Lilith said. The man took her hand and helped her up.

'What's your name?'

'Lilith' She responded without thinking

'Lilith we can take away the pain and confusion. No more Pain.' He continued.

'No more Pain' Lilith repeated, finding it hard to think through the fog. It sounded good.

'We can make you feel good Lilith. Do you want to feel good?' He looked her in the eyes and she nodded. He kissed her full on the mouth. Rainbows went off in her head. She didn't notice him unzipping her coverall until she felt his hand on her tits. She gasped as the pleasure hit her.

'That's it Lilith. Give in to the pleasure.' The words hit her mind like a drum. It was so hard to think now. He let coverall's fall to the floor and guided one of her hands to her now exposed tits. She couldn't resist, it felt too good. He guided her other hand down the front of her panties. She moaned loudly as she found her clit and fell to her knees. Thought fled, there was only pleasure now. The man turned and smiled at Mia and Reanne before dropping his trousers and revealing a large erect cock. He put it in front of Lilith's face. Lilith had lost all control and her inhibitions had fled. She hungrily took his cock in her mouth and sucked like never before. After a while he removed the cock from her mouth and laid down beside her. Lilith looked at the cock standing up in front of her.

'Lilith give in.' The man said. It was all the instruction she needed. She straddled him. Lilith could feel his cock pressing against her wet pussy. He pressed down on her hips and she was lowered on to him. She moaned loudly and her eyes rolled back as his cock filled her and pleasure ran through her. He pulled close and spoke to her.

'That's it Lilith, surrender. Become a Fuckslave. Obey. Fuck. Suck.'

Lilith's hips started moving of their own freewill and she moaned louder and louder with every thrust in and out. Her old self fell away.

'Yes Fuck me!' she yelled as came closer to climax. Screaming with pleasure as she fell over the edge and erased her old self. Her new Fuckslave instincts took control and she pushed herself up and started riding him again, hands on her tits. It all felt so good now the fog was gone.

'YES!! I'm a Fuckslave! Change me! Convert me! Make me a fuck toy!' she bounced happily. She felt him grow harder and knew what it meant. Dismounting she took his cock between her new tits and let him cum all over her. She came as the cum hit her. The man stood leaving Lilith to lick up the cum. The women gave her a catsuit that matched theirs and within minutes Mia and Reanne couldn't remember the Lilith the fuckable sex toy had been anything else.

Mia shuddered as Lilith turned her gaze toward her. The woman's eyes now filled with the same consuming hunger as the other two Fuckslaves. She shook her head, shocked at the ease at which she had been converted into a toy.

What scared her further was that she had found herself being turned on by what she had just seen. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused as she looked at what Lilith had become. She didn't understand it. Looking over at Reanne in the over tube. Her friend seemed stoic in her resistance. Not even a twitch. Mia had never been attracted to women in any way but there was something about the three bimbotised women in front of her that was drawing her.

Reanne felt repulsed by everything she had seen. Her hatred flared within her. Lilith was no longer anything to her. Just another Fuckslave. Another enemy who wanted to make her wear bows and fuck everything. She looked over at Mia. Her friend looked worried.

The man turned to the two women and checked a tablet computer smiling to himself. He hadn't even bothered putting any clothes back on.

'Now I can see one of you enjoyed watching that.' He smiled. 'and was even the slightest bit curious how it could feel so good.' The two looked at each other. Reanne shocked, Mia ashamed. 'It's nothing to be ashamed of' the man continued. 'You see those are our latest conversion tubes. They pick up on arousal or curiosity and enhance it until it escalates into something unstoppable. It replaces inhibitions and free will with desire.' Mia was growing more scared. Her own feelings were being used against her.

'Now let's have some privacy shall we.' He said to Mia and pushed a button. Reanne's tube suddenly went black. Inside Reanne couldn't hear or see anything of the outside world. She tried yelling but the tube seemed to deaden her voice. The man strode up to Mia's tube.

'Now Lilith tells me you're called Mia.' He started. 'Did you like watching what happened to Lilith, Mia?'

'No!' Mia shouted. 'Just leave me alone.'

'Do you not like the way she looks in that tight catsuit?' Lilith strode forward, hips swaying, tits pushed forward. Mia found herself watching. 'Doesn't she look fantastic?'

'Yeah but...' Mia felt her arousal grow in a jolt. 'Woah. No it's not right!' But she couldn't look away from Lilith's body.

'And what about Liz and Tanya?' The other two fuckslaves strutted forward. Blonde and Redhead swaying hips and staring straight at Mia with their sexy gaze. Tanya reached Lilith's side and ran a hand over her squeezing a tit. Lilith moaned in a tone that ran through Mia. The three fuckslaves were now side by side all staring at her.

'What's wrong Mia? Don't you wish you could touch this?' Liz chimed, running a hand down her body.

'Or maybe this' said the redhead Tanya stroking the man's erect cock.

'No I...' Mia tried but thoughts flashed through her mind about the cock in front of her. She remembered how much Lilith had enjoyed it. Mia felt her scalp tingle and then felt her cropped blonde hair growing. As it hit her shoulders Mia saw it had changed to a light blue colour. She gasped as it came to a stop just beneath her shoulders. It had felt good but she was shocked it had happened at all. The three fuckslaves all giggled.

'So you've begun to give yourself over already.' The man smiled. 'It'll only get better and better.'

Confusion started to mix with the arousal in Mia's head. There was a temptation to focus on it. The only thing that was clear.

'Yeah Mia' Lilith called. 'Give yourself. It feels soo good to let go and surrender.' Something about the way she said surrender touched something inside Mia and she shuddered again trying to fight back the arousal but it was too late. Mia felt the tingling move to her legs and she gasped as they grew from her athletic frame to ones that would entice anyone. Her tight camouflage coverall couldn't contain them and the seams ripped showing traces of her sexy thighs.

'Nooo' Moaned Mia gently but all too aware of how hot she felt.

'Ohh this is soo sexy!' She heard Lizzie say. 'it's getting me horny watching her surrender.'

'Me too' Tanya chimed. The blonde and the redhead turned and kissed each other. Their tits pressing together. Mia swayed slightly.

'You're almost their Mia. Think how good it must feel to give in and focus on the pleasure.' The man said to her. Mia's mind was clouding further still but she was feeling hotter and hotter.

'I don't want toooooooohhhh.' Mia's words became a moan as the tingling shifted up to her hips, waist and ass. They tingled hotter again and she felt her slim hips expand and waist contract but mostly she moaned deeply as her ass grew and became a perky bubble butt. Her coverall ripped further as her ass freed itself. She heard Liz and Tanya moan with excitement as they watched. Before Mia could try thinking again through the fog of arousal. Lilith was there speaking again.

'It feel soo good to kiss a woman and feel your tits against hers or have her tongue pressing against your clit.' Lilith smiled as Mia gave her a pleading look to stop but it was too late. Mia flung her head back and moaned loudly as the tingling embraced her small breasts making grow into DD size tits ripping through her coveralls. Panting Mia looked down at her new tits. Ohh no I look like a fuckslave now. Must resist it. Must touch my tits. Mia brought a hand up before she could stop herself and felt her new tits. Her arousal trebled. They had never felt so good before. She moaned. She could hear other moans. It had all been too much for Lizzie and Tanya who had shed their blue rubber catsuits and where busy fucking each other. Part of Mia felt better that her moans were lost under theirs but part of her was shocked at how similar her moans of desire were becoming to theirs.

'Tits..So good..' She muttered. 'No!'

'Explore your fuckslave body Mia.' The man said. 'you're almost there now.'

'Become a fuckslave Mia. It'll blow your mind when you feel a cock enter your pussy and fuck you!' Lilith smiled.

Mia found that through it all she could still think slightly and thought there maybe there was one last chance for her but hadn't realised there was one last change install for her. Her eyes shot open as her clit and pussy started to tingle. Then the changes hit her like a tidal wave and she dropped to her knees. Mia was unable to think as her body rewired and her pussy took control.

'Ohhh fuck!' She moaned and a hand found its way down the front of her ripped coverall and found her clit.

'yes yes yes.' Mia moaned as she played with her new body. The tube vanished but she didn't notice until Lilith was kneeling next to her. She kissed Mia full on the mouth. Mia kissed back, the Fuckslaves scent enticing her. She brought Mia up to her tits. Despite never having done anything lesbian before Mia starting licking Lilith's nipples. The Fuckslave moaned which drove on Mia. Lilith pushed Mia back down and ripped open the front of her coveralls kissing and licking down her body to Mia's pussy. Mia moaned loudly when the fuckslave found the spot.

'That's it Mia don't think. Enjoy. Enjoy your conversion.' The man said. Watching her and Lilith. Conversion? That didn't sound right. 'Doesn't it feel good having a fuckslave eating your slutty pussy?'

'YES!! Sluttty.... Pussy....' Mia moaned.

'And didn't her tits feel great?'

'Great.... Tits....'

'Don't you think Lilith makes a sexy Fuckslave?'

'sexy.... Fuckslave....' Mia agreed between moans.

Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers
12