The Outpost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Won't you like to be a Fuckslave as well?' Mia hesitated. Tanya and Lizzie were either side of her now. Kissing her neck.

'Be like us.' They whispered. 'Join us.' Mia needed to cum more than anything.

The man laid down next to Mia with his cock pointing upwards. Mia couldn't take her eyes off it. The Fuckslaves guided her gently above him. Something felt right about straddling a man. She could feel his cock pressing against her pussy. One more move and it would be over.

'Let him fuck your brains out.' Whispered Lilith from behind her. 'Become a Fuckslave.' Lilith reached around grabbed Mia new tits and squeezed.

'YES!!! Fuck my brains out!' Mia moaned, dropping her hips. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hips moved by themselves. She could feel her old self evaporating with every thrust.

'You're such a bimbo whore, Mia' Tanya giggled. It sounded like a compliment. 'Fucking a guy you don't even know because you need cock.'

'OHH yes Bimbo Whore.' Moaned Mia. She could feel herself getting close to cumming. She needed it. With every movement a little more of her old clothing fell off her. Like her old life shedding. Soon she would be completely naked and another converted Fuckslave. The man repositioned her onto all fours. He grabbed her waist and Mia pushed her new sexy ass up to meet his cock as it thrust into her. She moaned louder as she felt his balls slapping against her ass.

'CONVERT ME! MAKE ME A FUCKSLAVE!' She moaned and with an animal moan Mia came hard. The man picked up pace and Mia thrust back onto him.

'Yes use me! Cum on me, Cum in me! USE me as the Fuck toy I am!' she moaned and came again as He pulled out and came up her back. The other Fuckslaves helped her to her feet, giggling and letting her know how hot her conversion had been. Mia was given a tight rubber blue catsuit which she pulled on eagerly. She looked down at herself. Her tits looked great in the easily removed clothing. She oozed sexuality. Even her eyes said fuck me.

'I'm a Fuckslave.' She giggled.

Reanne had tried everything to get out of her tube or to just hear a little something from outside but nothing. Suddenly the world flooded in. The tube was a transparent blue again. She blinked, getting used to the light and then blinked again. The man was standing in front of her but behind him stood four Fuckslave. Four! Mia. Oh what have they done to you. They stood in a line all in the tight blue catsuits that showed off every curve. Her old friend was looking at her with a hungry expression her once innocent eyes now had a knowing fuck me look. Her impossibly big breasts demanded to be touched.

'Mia...' She said softly.

'Reanne!' Mia Giggled. 'You're going to love being fucked!! I even let them know all those little things you told me when you were drunk! All your kinks can come true now!'

Reanna's eyes shot wide. 'Mia no!'

'It's good Reanna' The new fuckslave giggled. 'You'll be moaning like I was soon.'

Reanne clenched her fists as she looked away. Anger at being betrayed boiling inside her.

'So Reanne, Mia told us you like people to watch you.' The man said to her. Reanne didn't answer. 'We can certainly work with that.' With a smile he hit a few buttons on his tablet and a blue light

flashed throughout Reanne's tube. It was blinding and she had to rub her eyes. When she could see again she realised that she was completely naked. Her dumpy body on show to everyone. She quickly tried to cover up. One arm across her chest and the other trying to cover between her legs. Looking around she saw that the FuckSlaves had moved around her. All four of them watching her from every angle with the man directly in front of her. She braced herself determined to remain in control.

The man pressed another button and there was a blue blip behind Reanne's eyes. Blink and she would have missed it. They're all watching me, she thought. She tried to look away from them but there were too many sets of eyes. Standing still she tried not to think of the situation she was in. Reanne had had few sexual experiences but was pretty certain she knew what she liked. She had told Mia after a drunken night when they had played a silly game of truth or dare. She really wished she had taken the dare now.

They're watching me, said a quiet voice in the back of Reanne's mind. There was the slightest of tingles in her scalp. She bit her lip. So many eyes fixed on me. The tingling gradually increased until it felt like a pleasant head massage. It was enticing to give in to it. Reanne closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She felt her hair changing and when she opened her eyes she found it was now flowing in perfect dark curled locks down to her chest. Shocked, she tried to slow her breathing again but a glance up and she looked Tanya straight in the eye. She could see the redhead FuckSlaves desire. She's watching me with such hunger. She felt her stomach flip then gasped as her belly contracted, disappearing leaving a flat stomach. There was a slowness in her thinking now that hadn't been there before and it took her a moment to realise that her hand that had been covering her breasts was now gently kneading one. She went to throw her arms to her side but she caught Lilith's eyes. The slight smile on her face kept Reanne's hand where it was. She's watching me and she wants me to do this. The tingling spread through her legs and she felt her thighs and calves reform into pleasing shapes. The unexpected pleasure of It took her breath away. She could feel herself getting more aroused but the clouds growing in her head made it difficult for Reanne to stop it.

Her spare hand ran across her new thighs. They felt firm but soft. Not like they'd been before. She found her hand tracing her and finding her ass. A small giggle made her look around and she met Liz's eyes. The blonde had her hand over her mouth looking abashed. She brought her hand down and she was biting her lip. Clearly enjoying what she saw. She likes watching me. Thought Reanne inside her now clouded mind. She gripped her ass and the tingling enveloped her hips, waist and ass. Reanne gasped and let out a slight moan as her ass firmed, hips widened and waist contracted.

Somewhere deep inside a small voice told her that something wasn't right. In her confused state she looked around for a face she recognised who might help her. Her sight landed on Mia who held her gaze. Mia's eyes burned with a passion that hit Reanne like a car. She wants to watch me, she wants to see my body, she wants... her thoughts were interrupted by the tingling sensation spreading through her breasts. They started to grow. Pushing her hand and arm out as they expanded into perky large tits. Reanne moaned loudly with how good it felt. Her hands now finding a breast each. They felt too good not to touch.

Her head spinning with clouds and arousal she couldn't stop herself looking up at the man's face. He looked pleased with what he was watching. Then Reanne saw his large erect cock. He's watching me and he's so turned on by me. She couldn't help feeling good. Really good. Then she felt it deep in her pussy, just a warmth at first then a flood of pleasing tingling. She dropped to her knees as her body rewired giving her pussy control. She couldn't resist as her hand found its way between her legs. She moaned loudly as she pushed two fingers in and out of herself. They're all watching me fuck myself. I need this. Was the only thought that got through the fog.

After a moment she looked up to find the blue tube was gone. The man was standing over her cock close to her face. Reanne needed no prompting as she took it in her mouth and started sucking. She heard the Fuckslaves cheer her on. They're watching me suck a random guy off and they're cheering me. I need this!

She could feel her arousal growing but the cock in her mouth and fingers in her pussy weren't enough. She stopped sucking, laid back pulling the man down on top of her. She felt the tip of his cock rub against her pussy and she moaned.

'Tell me what you want.' The man said to her. Face to face.

'I need you to fuck me.' The words came out of Reanne before she knew what she was saying. With one shift movement he entered her. The Fuckslaves cheered and Reanne moaned loudly at the feel of the cock filling her.

'Yes Reanne, Surrender' The man said, looking straight into her eyes.

'Surrender...' She murmured. The man started thrusting in and out of her. With each thrust Reanne could feel something old fading away. The pleasure was just too much to think anything now.

'Convert and obey.'

'I will obey....' Reanne murmured between moans. She could hear the Fuckslaves chanting 'Fuckslave, Fuckslave, Fuckslave.' Each chant urging Reanne on.

'Everyone's watching you getting fucked, Reanne.' The man said. 'Everyone wants to see you cum and surrender.' His words drove into her mind. He thrust deep into her and Reanne came, arching her back as the pleasure rushed through.

'OHHH Yes! Fuck me like a Fuckslave!' She moaned. The Fuckslaves cheered as Reanne rolled over and presented her ass to the man who pushed into her. The clouds lifted from Reanne's mind. She knew what she was now. Knew that her new body was only there to be fucked and that she was her body. And people would always want to watch her looking like this.

'Your cock feels so good in my pussy!' She purred. He reached around her and grabbed her tits. 'Yes! use me like the Fuckslave am I!' He quickened the pace and came hard inside her causing her to cum as well. She dropped forward panting and smiling as the others cheered her.

Five minutes later Reanne was in a matching catsuit to the other Fuckslaves, her new body felt great pressed inside. She knew everyone would be staring at her now.

They set out into the forest as the two newest Fuckslaves led the way to their old village.

12