The Outsider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I said, with as much sincerity as I could muster, "When you're ready, call me and I'll come home."

There was silence until my dad finally cleared his throat. "Thanks, Peter," he murmured. His hoarse voice was just above a whisper.

I nodded and smiled again before letting myself out and locking the front door behind me. Then I called Steve as I walked the three blocks to his house. Steve and I had been close for years. He had been on the basketball team with me. Like Chris, he had just graduated from high school. I knew that Steve would be leaving for college soon. I also knew him well enough that I knew he would tell everybody he knew what I would tell him, so I was a little nervous. This would be an acting performance on my part that would matter.

***

Steve's mom, Kaitlyn, answered the door. I gave her a smile and a brief hug, which put her at ease immediately. I wound up talking to Steve and both of his parents at their dining room table. I thought I played it well, apologizing for being immature and for ignoring all those phone calls and texts.

I spread my hands in a helpless gesture. "I can't really tell you what that fight was about," I started to say, when Steve barked out a mirthless laugh and shook his head.

"You don't have to explain it to me, man," he said. His voice was a little grim. I cocked my head, looking at him intently. I really didn't know what he meant. But then I noticed both his parents looking at me sympathetically.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come on, I know how bad your dad treats you," Steve said. When he saw the confused and angry look on my face, he walked himself back a bit.

"Don't get me wrong, he's a great coach but maybe he's worried about favoritism. But, dude... he never cuts you any slack, and he's always chewing your ass every single practice."

I blinked in surprise at that. Seriously, I'd never seen it that way. Before I tried to argue with him, I turned it over carefully in my head. I looked at Steve's folks and read their sympathetic expressions. Clearly they saw it the same way Steve did. It took some self-control not to leap to my dad's defense. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. That wasn't an act—I found myself reviewing the way Dad had chewed me out during basketball practices over the past few years, imagining how it must have looked to the other guys on the team.

"He's not a bad guy," I finally muttered, struggling to smile. "He just didn't know..."

Obviously I needed to have a talk with my dad about this, but it was enough for Steve and his folks. We changed the subject to Steve's upcoming college semester, and then they asked about Lisa. When my phone rang in my pocket, I expected it to be another one of my friends. I was surprised to see that it was my mother.

"Hi, Mom," I said, smiling weakly at Steve's parents. They smiled back warmly.

"We're ready for you to come home," my mother said languidly. She sounded calm, and I was surprised that they were already finished, but then I looked at the time on my phone. It was another surprise to see that I had been away from the house for more than a half hour.

* * *

After hugging Steve and his parents, I jogged home. I was apprehensive; in my mind I was picturing everybody lying around naked and gleaming with sweat, but everyone was dressed when I came in. They all looked happy and relaxed...at least, until they saw my expression.

Dad leaned forward on the couch. "What's wrong, Peter?" he asked.

I blew out a big breath and tried to think of a diplomatic way to broach the subject. "Dad, do you have the film from the Bayside game?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, but he pulled a face. Bayside Academy was a wealthy private school in the city. They had a stacked basketball team. It was one of only two games we lost last year.

Dad pulled up the video on his laptop, and we fell into the familiar routine of reviewing the game footage. Shortly after the second half was underway, Dad had pulled me off the court during a time-out to tell me three things I needed to do differently. It was loud in the gym, so he had raised his voice. On the big television screen, though, it looked like he was berating me on the sideline.

"Stop there," I said quietly. Dad hit a button on the remote, and the image froze on the screen. "Dad...I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll say it right out. My friends think this—" I indicated the screen with an outstretched hand, "is how you treat me all the time."

On the screen, my dad's face was flushed and his mouth was open wide as he yelled at me. In the living room, Dad stared at that image and his eyes were wide. "Oh, shit," he muttered.

Mom reached over and rubbed his back to reassure him, but he flinched at that touch. My heart went out to him in that moment. I leaned over to give him a tight hug.

"I don't see it that way, Dad," I said. "I always thought you were a great coach. Of course, you were never like that when we were at home, even when you coached me in the back yard. I just wanted you to know, though. My friends think you were that hard on me all the time, and eventually I snapped. That's what they think our fight was about."

I stood and crossed the living room to turn the overhead lights back on. Everyone blinked at the brightness, and their expressions were revealing. Evidently, they had all seen what my dad and I had missed. Dad swallowed hard when he saw it.

"You must all think I'm a monster," he groaned.

"Of course not!" Mom assured him.

"Dad, don't worry about it," I smiled at him. "I never thought you were too hard on me. I couldn't have asked for a better dad or a better coach. More importantly, though, we don't need to come up with a clever cover story. I'm sorry it makes you look like the 'bad guy' but we can change that." I paced back and forth in front of them while I talked it out. "After a long family talk, we all agreed that you were a little rougher on me than was fair. I had been immature and overreacted, yelling at you..."

I turned and faced them then, and felt the need to apologize once again for that episode. I opened my mouth to do so, but their expressions stopped me. Instead, I took the opportunity to try to explain my actions that day.

"When I did that," I said softly, "I got carried away. Mom, I don't know if you told them what I told you. This family felt... off. Like I wasn't a part of it. I get it now. You were trying to keep it a secret, so I could have a normal life. I just wish you would have asked me. When I found out what you were doing..." I stopped, realizing it had begun long before I had figured that part out.

"That's not right," I said quietly.

Uncle Chuck patted the spot on the loveseat between him and my aunt. "Take your time, Peter," he said gently. I nodded and sat between them. It felt so nice to feel them both wrapping their arms around my back and giving me reassuring squeezes.

I smiled at my uncle, and then turned to smile at Aunt Danni. She smiled back and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. It was a light kiss, but it felt electric for two reasons. First, she wasn't wearing a bra and I could clearly see her nipples through that thin blouse. Second, I could smell and taste pussy on her lips. I wondered if it was my mother's or my sister's tang I tasted when I licked my lips after that kiss.

I managed to corral those arousing thoughts and got back to my original train of thought. I cleared my throat and whispered, "Thank you," to Aunt Danni before turning to face everyone else.

"I started feeling like something was wrong with me, but that was a couple of years ago," I said. "At first, there was just this nagging feeling that I was missing something important. Then it felt like you were all avoiding me. I loved growing up in this family, but I felt like I was losing you. For the last few years I've felt like I didn't know any of you."

Everyone reacted to that and they all started to speak at once, but I quickly cut them off, waving both hands. "I know that wasn't what any of you wanted. Please, just let me finish." I licked my lips again and tried not to savor her, whoever she was, taste. "This is hard for me to say, but I need you to understand what I was thinking." I blew out another breath before I continued. I looked at my mother once again. "June second was when I finally saw you all together in the guest room. It was the first time I actually saw any of you having sex, but then I saw you were all doing it. After that, I was looking for it. I probably got to watch some of you having sex two or three times a day."

I nodded toward the window behind the couch. "I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I was just outside one of these windows, watching you have sex and jerking off to it." I think everyone flinched when I said that. I know my sister stared at my crotch then. "I'm not telling you that because I'm proud of it," I continued. "I just wanted you to know that when I called you a bunch of 'immoral perverts' it was because I was mad and felt left out; not because I thought you were really perverts or that I felt I was better than you."

Over on the other loveseat, we all heard my sister whimper next to Tommy. Tommy grinned and squeezed her thigh. "Down, girl," he muttered. Everyone shared a soft chuckle at that, even Giselle. I stood up then.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked. She looked a little alarmed.

"I was going to head up to my room," I replied, pulling out my phone. "I figure Steve has probably called a bunch of my friends already to let them know I'm alright, but I still need to answer all these calls. I'll close the door so you can...feel free to do whatever you want."

* * *

I made three of those calls and had just dialed a fourth before I heard a light tapping at my bedroom door. "Come in," I said, just as my friend Jason answered the phone. I smiled at my mother and waved her over as I said, "Hey, Jason. It's Peter. Sorry I didn't call you earlier."

Mom sat next to me on the bed and leaned her head on my shoulder. Her right hand roamed over my back, rubbing it lightly. That familiar touch was tremendously relaxing. It helped me ignore the obvious smell of her arousal and finish that phone call. By now it was already almost a rehearsed script that I was repeating. Jason had basically the same questions as my other friends had, so I gave him the same answers. After the call, I hung up my phone and leaned forward, giving my mother better access to the tight muscles in my lower back while at the same time hiding my erection.

"Goodness, you are still really tense," Mom commented as her fingers worked over those knotted muscles.

"Yeah," I grunted. I wanted to say something to the effect that I hadn't been laid in over two weeks, but couldn't think of a way to say it without sounding whiny and desperate. I also wanted to kiss my mother passionately, but I could smell alcohol and sperm on her breath. So I just sat there hunched forward on the edge of the bed and enjoyed the relaxing back rub. When her fingers roamed lower and started stroking the cheeks of my ass, I turned my head and smiled at her as I slowly sat upright.

"Thanks, Mom. That was nice," I said. After she smiled at me I prompted, "You wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Yes," she said. She withdrew her hand from my back and then she straightened up. She looked like she was gathering her thoughts.

A tapping at the doorway drew our attention, and we saw Giselle looking at us intently. "Hey, can I come in?" She didn't wait for an answer, coming over to plop down next to me, opposite of mom. "How are you feeling?"

"Honestly, I'm still working through this. It does feel good to be home with all of you, but still strange." I said numbly

Giselle cast her eyes down, and then looked up at me. "When you opened up to us in the living room, you looked so vulnerable. I just wanted to give you a big hug."

"Then what happened?" I asked, remembering how Giselle had whimpered next to Tommy.

"Well, I started thinking about what I wanted to do to you after that hug..."

I simply stared blankly at my sister. There was a moment of silence, then everyone broke down into giggles. Nervous ones at first, then turning genuine and raucous.

Mom composed herself and looked at me. "I need you to know, I never meant for it all to go this way; hurting you was never something I intended. I know you know that, but I need to say it. We all had what we thought were your best interests in mind but we all know that we still lied and I hope you know that I love you, we all love you, and we always want you in this family."

I hadn't really realized how much I needed to hear those words. "Thank you, Mom. That really does mean a lot to me."

She sat up. "We were talking about you. Tommy said..." her voice trailed off as she glanced at the obvious bulge in the front of my shorts. She cleared her throat and continued softly. "Is it true you want to fuck me and your sister?"

"Yes," I croaked, nodding my head. My voice sounded faint. I could feel Giselle's chest pressing into my side.

"I'm sorry we haven't been honest with you, Peter." Giselle said softy in my ear. "But it wasn't easy for us either. I've watched you grow up and I've had to hold myself back. Well, Mom had to hold me back a few times. Tommy told me he spoke to you about how he started fooling around with us. It was way different with me." Giselle's purring in my ear had me captive as Mom sat on the other side of me and listened with a sultry half smile. Giselle started to stroke my chest.

"You know I like to tease; you've seen me give your friends a hard time. Well, I bit off more than I could chew when I started teasing Dad and Uncle Chuck. I started wearing less around the house, and I started to let them know it. I started sitting on their laps whenever you and Tommy weren't around. Mom called me out once when I was sitting on Dad's lap and wiggling my ass. She told me to stop teasing Dad, but I just couldn't help myself."

Giselle moaned softly into my ear. "I reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. God, it felt big in my hand." Beside me I could hear Mom breathing heavily, clearly struggling to maintain her composure.

"I stroked Dad until her was rock solid, and started to grind against him through my shorts," Giselle was now breathing raggedly, huskily purring as she recounted her story. "I asked Mom if that was any better, but she showed me. Dad was just stock still the whole time; I think he knew what was going to happen, what had to happen. Mom came over to us, and pushed my shorts to the side so that Dad was right against me. With one hand she pushed him in, and with the other she pushed my hips down." Giselle was now nibbling on my ear, and rubbing her big tits against my arm.

"I guess I got what I deserved. All it took was a bit of courage and a little push. So Peter," she said, as I turned to look her in the eye. "Do you think you could be brave for me?"

I mutely nodded.

"Oh, honey," mom moaned. Her hand slid over my thigh and her fingers gave my straining dick a light squeeze. Even that slight touch sent a throb through my shaft. Giselle started kissing down my neck, and then I turned to give mom a kiss when suddenly she stood up. She smoothed her shirt out and looked flustered. She licked her lips and watched as Giselle reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled out my twitching shaft.

My mother barked out, "Giselle! Stop sucking your brother's dick! We talked about this!"

I looked down just as my sister looked up from my lap. "I wasn't sucking his dick!" she protested. Then she added lamely, "Yet."

Mom pulled my sister to her feet and gave her a hug and a reassuring kiss on the lips. Then she turned to me.

"The six of us talked it over," mom continued, "and we think it's a good idea for you to take a few days—I mean, a week—to think it over carefully before we let this happen." She walked over and put her arm around Giselle's shoulders. "Obviously, we would love to have you, Peter. But we don't want to rush into things and all regret it later."

Giselle nodded and turned to head down the stairs. Mom watched her and sighed. She turned and looked at me. "I worry about her, Peter. Ever since she got involved with us..." She stepped back into my room and her eyes searched mine. "Have you heard her talk about any of the guys she has dated since she started college?"

I thought about it for a moment and shook my head. She folded her arms up under her tits absentmindedly.

"Me neither," Mom said sadly. "Oh, I know she has dated and had sex, but she's not looking for anything serious. Every school vacation and three-day weekend, she comes home to be with us. She actually said she'd quit school entirely for the chance to be with you."

I was at a loss for words.

Mom continued, "I love her to death, but I'm terrified we have taken away any chance of her having a normal, happy life. That's what scares me, Peter. I want you so bad, baby, but I wouldn't want to take away the life you deserve for the life I want. It isn't just the women in this family that want you. You are such a wonderful young man, and I couldn't be prouder."

She thought for a moment. "I would rather be your proud mother at your wedding, knowing you will be happy, than have sex with you. And I REALLY want to have sex with you. Does that make sense?"

I nodded and bit my lip. Good lord, I wanted her so badly in that moment. Mom stood up and went to the door. "Please think about this deeply. I love you Peter."

"I love you too, mom. Can you please close the door?"

Mom smiled and nodded, pulling my bedroom door closed. As soon as she had, I whipped out my dick and beat off furiously. I erupted into my wastebasket less than a minute later. As soon as I regained my breath, I made another phone call.

It was a long night.

* * *

I only had five or six really close friends like Chris, Steve, and Jason. I called them first. Most of the text messages and phone calls that weren't from my family were from those guys. There were another six or seven friends who weren't as close who had also been dragged into this. Those calls took a little longer, since there was more to explain. Then I found myself staring at a text message I had never expected to get. It was from Lisa.

"Peter. After talking to your mom, I realize I may have made a huge mistake. I miss you so much. Could you ever forgive me and take me back? Please call me."

My hands shook as I started to call her, but then I stopped myself. I had no idea what to say to Lisa. The last time I had seen her, she had hugged me and we kissed before she got in her car to drive away to college. Her parents were right there. The day before that, her parents had been out and I had fucked Lisa's sweet little pussy for almost an hour straight. The first time I came inside her, I had been thinking about my sister. The second time, it was my mother's sexy body filling my mind as my sperm filled my girlfriend's pussy.

I found I was completely re-evaluating my relationship with Lisa from the very beginning. Did I really love her? I nodded when I realized that I did. It hadn't just been the sex; I had enjoyed being with her before we ever did anything sexual. However, I also recalled that I was obsessed with my mom, aunt and sister once I had seen them having sex. After that, I had probably fantasized about one or more of them almost every time I had been with Lisa. Did I still desire my ex-girlfriend? Would I want her if I could have sex with the gorgeous women in my family?

When I thought about Lisa's sexy little body, my dick gave a resounding lurch in my shorts. I had already jerked off a few times, so that was saying something. So, I did still want her. How would that work, though? For the next year, I would still be in high school while she would be in college hundreds of miles away. And if I started joining in with my family...