The Outsider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her and she leaned over to give me a quick peck on the cheek before I continued into the kitchen. I did not trust myself to say anything else at that moment. "Whenever I'm ready?" Seriously?!? I could bend my sister over the dining room table right then and there if I wanted to. The idea was appealing, but also made me anxious.

I practically jumped when Mom wrapped her arms around me from behind. I hadn't heard her come out of their bedroom. "It's so good to have you back, Peter," she murmured into my shoulder. I could easily feel her breasts mashed into my back when she did that. I tried not to think about my mother's amazing tits when I smiled and turned around to hug her, but her soft, sheer robe opened up and I was looking right at them.

"Sorry about that," she chuckled softly, pulling her robe closed, but the damage had been done.

I couldn't imagine going an entire week in this house without getting some sexual release. My balls would melt halfway through.

I was shaking when I took my bowl of cereal out to the living room and sat on the couch. I was almost afraid to look when Aunt Danni called to me a couple minutes later. Mercifully, she had gotten dressed in cutoff shorts and a blouse. She was also wearing a bra. I smiled at her and let out a relieved breath.

"Good morning, Aunt Danni," I said.

She cocked her head and gave me a concerned look. "Are you okay?"

I bit my lip and nodded. It was a little too obvious, the way I avoided looking toward the dining room or kitchen. Danni narrowed her eyes and looked at my sister, shaking her head in disapproval when she got an eyeful of the almost-transparent robe my sister was wearing. Even from that angle, she could tell my sister was naked under that robe. Then she looked into the kitchen and let out a gasp. I didn't dare follow her gaze. I was far too fucking worked up as it was.

"Laurie!" she hissed as she strode into the kitchen. I pretended not to be able to hear them as I took in every word. "What on earth do you think you're doing?" Danni whispered. I stared at the television screen, wondering where she was going with this.

"What do you mean?" my mother replied, sounding clueless.

"I mean, you give Giselle a ration of shit for teasing poor Peter, and then you come out dressed like this? Do you have any idea how horny that poor boy is?"

"But...this is my favorite robe," Mom replied lamely. "It's so comfortable."

"It's so revealing is more like it," Danni murmured hotly.

"It wasn't my fault the thing came open," Mom objected.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" Danni couldn't keep the disbelief out of her voice. "Wow. Laurie, knowing that, I think I'm surprised that I didn't come out here to find your son fucking you on the kitchen floor."

Uncle Chuck came stumbling out to the kitchen, yawning loudly enough that I could hear him. "What are we whispering about?" he whispered.

"Look at what your sister is wearing," Danni replied. "She wore it right in front of Peter, and apparently it opened up just like this." I could hear the soft sound the fabric made when Danni pulled my mother's robe open.

I heard my mother gasp and Chuck muttered, "Fuck!" I couldn't help it. I turned and got another eyeful of my mother's massive exposed breasts. She was looking right at me as I licked my lips.

"What would you have done if you were Peter?" Danni asked her husband.

Mom squealed when her brother picked her up and carried her briskly into the guest bedroom. Danni trailed along behind them and closed the door. It didn't take much imagination to picture what was going on in that room as I finished my cereal. It took me a while to realize Giselle was standing next to the couch, just behind my right shoulder.

She was looking at me suspiciously when I glanced up at her. "You heard all of that, didn't you?" she whispered hotly.

"You guys are gonna give me a fucking stroke." I replied, running a hand nervously through my hair.

Her eyes widened when she looked down to see the obvious evidence tenting the front of my shorts. I saw where she was looking and tried to cover my lap with my empty cereal bowl. She held out her hands. "Let me take care of that for you," she offered.

I sheepishly handed her the empty bowl with the spoon in it. She gave me a thin smile and then turned to set it on the coffee table. The way she exaggerated bending over, the back of her short robe rode up and showed me her bare ass inches from my face. It took every ounce of my self control not to lean forward and grab her.

I caught my dad out of the corner of my eye before he said anything. "Giselle!" he barked. "What did your mother tell you about teasing your brother?"

My sister tried to stand upright and stammer an apology at the same time. Dad looked genuinely upset with her. Then he looked around. "Where is your mother, anyway?"

"She's in the guest room," I replied dryly. "Uncle Chuck and Aunt Danni are apparently 'teaching her a lesson' about teasing me with her naked body under a skimpy little robe."

Dad stepped over in that direction and listened intently for a few seconds. His own fluffy bathrobe failed to hide it when his dick hardened. He cleared his throat and somehow managed to keep the stern look on his face.

"That sounds appropriate," he said. "Giselle, get over here. You know better than to tease your little brother like that."

My sister's legs were shaking as she walked over to him. He took her arm and led her into his bedroom. I could hear him spanking her bare bottom and her squeals when he did it. Then her tone changed. From those long, deep grunts that she was uttering, I knew he was fucking her in the ass. I blew out a long, frustrated breath and buried my head in my hands. This wasn't the way I had hoped the house would work when I got back.

My nuts were going to explode. Any minute now...

"Dude, what happened?" Tommy said as soon as he came down the stairs. "You look terrible."

"Have a seat, bro," I said. We could still clearly hear my sister getting butt-fucked as I recounted my morning. Like me, Tommy wore a t-shirt and thin jogging shorts to bed the night before. His erection was obvious as I told him about the views my mother and sister had given me. I glanced at his lap and chuckled, and he held his hands up in apology. "It's alright man," I concluded. "That was pretty much my reaction. I feel like my nuts are going to burst. Your mom is the only one who hasn't been teasing me this morning."

Aunt Danni and Uncle Chuck emerged from the guest bedroom shortly after that, and Tommy leaned over to whisper, "I'm sorry, bro, but after that story...I'm going to have to see that robe your mom's wearing."

I didn't reply. I did wish he had closed the door before he started fucking my mom. It was just too easy to picture it, and I felt the need to retreat to my bedroom. I could feel my nuts throbbing as I made my way up the stairs, unable to block out my mother's lusty moans as Tommy pounded her.

Because my dick was still a little tender after all the masturbation I had done the night before, I couldn't really jack off. When I figured out I wouldn't even get that relief, I just sighed and slipped back into bed. Much to my surprise I fell into a sound sleep.

* * *

When I woke up hours later, it took a moment to figure out why. My phone had been ringing, but I had already missed that call. I blew out a breath and reached for the phone. "Three hours," I murmured. I had slept longer than I thought. I sat upright when I saw that it was Lisa whose call I had missed. I called her back immediately.

"Hey," she said sweetly when she answered my call.

"Hey," I replied. "How are you today?"

"I'm okay, but I miss you more than ever after that call last night. Did you get to finish after we hung up?"

"Um...actually I didn't." I thought for a long moment before I continued, realizing as I did that the throbbing in my balls had receded to a dull ache. "Lisa, I'm tempted to tell you it was my Aunt Danni at the door, and that she barged in and caught me with my dick in my hand. I thought it would be fun to tease you and tell you how she stared at my hard-on and licked her lips. That's pretty messed up, isn't it?"

I heard her breath catch in her throat and she growled, "Yes. That's pretty messed up. It would have worked, though. Not gonna lie, but that sounds really hot. What would you have done then? Would you have let her suck your dick?"

It was my turn to groan. "Oh, now you're teasing me! I've been so horny ever since you left. Jesus, I don't know how I'm going to look at my aunt now!"

Lisa laughed at that. She always had a beautiful laugh. "If I was there, I would love to suck your dick for you," she teased. "But you know I could never fit very much of that huge thing into my little mouth."

That was accurate. "I always appreciated the effort," I replied. "I always thought you looked so damned sexy when you licked the head of it like you did."

I heard her shudder into her phone. "I'm glad I'm back at my apartment," she muttered. "I had thought about calling you from work this morning. I would've been soaked all day."

I reached down and gave my shaft a squeeze through my thin jogging shorts. It was still too tender for me to stroke it like I wanted to. I needed to change the subject.

"Seriously, though," I said, "I thought about you when I was sneaking into the house here after I ran away, and again when I was letting myself into Chris's house."

"You ran away from home?" Lisa asked. The disbelief was clear in her voice, and I realized I hadn't told her that. Unlike all those conversations with my friends, ours had merely been a rousing phone sex session.

"Oh, damn, that's right," I groaned. "We never got to that. Yes, that's the reason my parents called you."

"Why would you do that?" she asked.

"Well, I lost my temper and screamed at them," I said.

"What? That doesn't make any sense. Your parents are so cool."

"Yeah, obviously I overreacted," I said. It sounded lame when I said it.

Suddenly I was very nervous. Lisa had spent enough time around my family that she knew my dad wasn't the guy my teammates all thought he was. I was sorely tempted to tell her the truth, but I felt like I needed to talk to my family before I made such a bold move. If it went badly, they might have to pay the price for it. It was actually a relief when I heard a knock on my door. I dropped my voice to a whisper.

"There's someone at my door," I said. "Listen, what happened with my parents...it's complicated. I don't want to make them out to be the bad guys in this, because they really weren't. I just can't tell you everything right now. I need to talk it over with them and make sure it's okay before I share that with anyone. The honest-to-God truth is that I misunderstood, and then I overreacted and yelled at them, and then I ran away rather than facing them after that."

"That doesn't sound like you at all," Lisa remarked. "But I believe you, Peter. Can you call me back soon?"

"I'll try," I promised.

"Good," she replied. "I love you, Peter," she said.

"I love you too," I said. As soon as I did, I felt warmth in my chest and knew it was the truth.

I turned to put my feet on the floor, but my thighs felt like they were crushing my sensitive nuts. I spread my thighs apart to give them more room. Whoever was at my door knocked again.

"Who is it?" I asked, not sure I was ready to face my mom or sister. Hell, who am I kidding? I was definitely NOT ready to face either of them. It was a relief to hear my dad clear his throat outside my door.

"It's your father, Peter. May I come in?"

"Of course," I replied immediately.

When he opened the door, though, he was flanked by my mother and sister. They all looked embarrassed as they came through the door. I immediately closed my spread thighs, but winced when my nuts were squeezed uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" my mother asked.

"Yeah," I replied, nodding my head absently. "Just a little sore is all. I thought my nuts were going to explode this morning."

My dad struggled not to laugh. My sister almost managed to stifle her groan. Mom looked at them and then at me.

"We owe you an apology, Peter. A different one." Mom said in her most soothing voice. "We already felt bad for teasing you this morning, but we felt even worse after Tommy talked to us. I really didn't mean to flash you this morning, and I didn't think my robe was as revealing as it was." Her face flushed. "Also, I guess I was too loud after that, when I was in the guest room. I'm so sorry I teased you like that, Peter."

Clearly, she had no idea that the blouse she now wore displayed her breasts the way it did. Her hard nipples were obvious through the pale blue material and made it just as obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Those magnificent orbs jiggled as she turned to address my father. "Tim?" she said.

Dad reddened and stammered his apology. "I'm sorry too, son. Um...I had no idea how loud we were being when I—uh—punished your sister."

Thinking about that episode and those distinct sounds was still arousing. I felt my cock stiffening in my shorts. The way my sister was staring, I knew she wouldn't be able to get through her own apology without giving me a full-blown erection. So, as soon as she mumbled, "I'm sorry too, Peter—" I cut her off.

"It's okay, really," I assured them, keeping a grim smile on my face as I stood up. "I accept your apologies. This isn't easy for any of us." I stopped then; my attempts as being diplomatic just ended up sounding forced. I had planned to usher them out of my room, but it occurred to me that this was the perfect opportunity to discuss Lisa with my immediate family. I turned and indicated my bed with a wave of my hand. "Why don't you all have a seat? There's something else I need to talk to you guys about." I pulled my desk chair out and sat on it facing them.

I had to stifle another groan when they sat down. My mother and sister were both wearing longer skirts, but neither woman wore panties. I looked from my mother's thighs up to her face and shook my head slightly. She colored and bit her lip, but said nothing. I cleared my throat and tried not to look up their skirts.

"All of my friends think they understand what happened," I said. "They think we got into a fight, I yelled at you and ran away, and then I came back and we talked it out calmly. Everything's okay now." I let out a long sigh. "Except...Lisa isn't buying that story."

My mother looked bewildered. "What does she have to do with this? I thought you two broke up." Distracted as she was, she let her thighs drift open, flashing me her moist lower lips once again.

I managed to keep eye contact. "Lisa said you called her," I replied. "After you talked, she called my phone and left a message. Later that night, she sent a text and let me know she missed me and that she thought she made a mistake breaking up with me like she did. I thought she and I were old news until I read that text last night. Then I called her and we...basically we had phone sex. I didn't explain anything to her. Just a little bit ago, she called back and I may have slipped up." I looked at my dad. "She knows you well enough that she couldn't believe I would ever snap and scream at you. She said, 'but your parents are so cool.' I was really tempted to tell her the truth, but I know that's a bad idea."

Then I twisted up my mouth. "Um...I guess I did tell her the truth, but I didn't tell her any of the sexual stuff that's been going on here." I ticked off the things I had said on my fingers as I repeated them. "I told her I misunderstood, that you weren't the bad guys in this, that I overreacted and screamed at you, and that I ran away rather than facing you after that. I also said that I needed to talk with my parents and make sure it was okay before I shared anything else."

My parents exchanged a concerned look before they looked at me again. Dad cleared his throat. "Peter, that doesn't make you sound very good at all. Aren't you worried that Lisa will think you are...well, really irresponsible?"

I shrugged. "That's the problem, Dad. She's not buying the story as it is. I'm much more worried she'll start asking the wrong questions than I am that she'll dump me. Don't get me wrong, I love this girl. But I wouldn't jeopardize our family over my relationship with her."

My dad stood up suddenly, as if he'd been stung. "Oh! I totally forgot," he blurted. "In addition to coming up here to apologize to you, we were going to bring you downstairs for lunch. Your mother and Danni made a nice big meal for everybody. We can talk about this some more over lunch."

I gave him a smile. "That sounds good, Dad. Let me get changed and wash my hands, and I'll be right down."

He grinned at me and stepped over to the door. He opened it and gave my sister a meaningful look. Giselle sighed and followed him. My mother stopped in the doorway. Her hands were smoothing down the front of her skirt nervously. "Peter, I really am sorry," she murmured.

"It's okay, Mom. I understand," I said, slowly rising to my feet. I untied the bow holding the waist of my shorts and let them drop to the floor. "Nobody wears underwear around here. Would you mind closing the door?"

She nodded absently and pushed the door closed. I had intended for her to close the door on her way out. Now she was standing in my room, staring at my cock. I knew she wasn't wearing panties. That waxed, wet little pussy was just a few feet away from me, and Mom owed me after all that teasing...

My mouth was dry when I tried to speak, so it took a moment to get the words out.

"Mom, I am impossibly horny right now. If you don't leave—right now—I'm going to fuck you. I am at the absolute limit of my self control."

Her eyes were huge when they looked up into mine. "Okay," she breathed.

At first, I thought she meant she was going to let me fuck her. She looked like she wanted it as badly as I did. But then her hand turned the doorknob and she staggered out into the hallway. I stepped over and rested my head against the door, unable to block out the tangy smell of her pussy.

I had to take a cold shower before I changed clothes and headed downstairs for lunch. I half expected my swollen balls would explode before I reached the dining room.

* * *

Somehow I managed to focus clearly enough to explain everything that had happened with Lisa as we all shared lunch. When I say "everything" I mean exactly that. Aunt Danni looked embarrassed when I mentioned that she had walked in and caught me with my dick in my hand, because she hadn't mentioned it to anyone else. However, when I went on to tell them how Lisa had asked if I would have let my aunt suck my cock, Danni looked incredibly aroused. Looking around the table, though, everyone was turned on by that thought.

Everyone was sympathetic, but nobody was comfortable with me sharing everything with Lisa. I agreed it was far too early to trust her with something this volatile. After I had eaten as much as I could, I leaned back and sighed heavily.

"Well, I'll just tell her that we discussed it at length, and my parents weren't comfortable enough for me to share their personal life with anyone at this point. Do you think that's vague enough?"

We batted it around for a while, and Mom finally suggested I should amend it to, "My mother has a deeply personal issue that she isn't comfortable sharing with anyone outside the family."

"That way," Mom concluded, "She won't get the idea that your father and I have some sort of issue like domestic violence or anything."

That sounded good to me, so it was exactly what I told Lisa when I called her back after lunch. "I'm sure if we stay together, she'll open up and tell you someday," I said.

1...45678...10