All Comments on 'The Outsider Ch. 27'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Stakhanov01Stakhanov01over 11 years ago
really good episode

The section where Ruthie tries to write a suicide note and gets bogged down in desk research is so true - funny and sad at the same time.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
Ruthie does have another option.

I wonder if Dr. Hartman could suggest another a alternative to Ruthie. Or, is it unethical to even suggest such a thing.

It is, she could go on line and find just the right Mistress. I see it happen here in Lit stories all the time. Well, more female subs finding the right Master, but changing the sexual orientation changes nothing important.

She is a lesbian. She is submissive. She has no goal in life beyond being happy. That is having a life that does not "suck". Having the right Mistress would be perfect for her. At least if she could be happy as a sex slave. Which I think she could.

But, where would that leave Mike?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES