All Comments on 'The Overheard Conversation'

by JohnsonLongwood

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do continue!

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 2 years ago

An excellent start to a series. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can relate to this story. I t remind me of my mother and me.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 2 years ago

You had a nice build-up going then started right into the sex part too soon over two lines of dialogue. No other discussion or natural hesitancy. Went from a 5-star to a 2 because of that.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Narrative didn’t flow very well, preventing me from buying into your story. Sorry! 3*

amanapamanapabout 2 years ago

Why do I feel like the daughter is sleeping with the dad?!?

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodabout 2 years agoAuthor

re: Whirling Dirvish

I'm sorry the characters got too impulsive for your expectations. I will take yor mostly constructive criticism to heart in my future efforts and ignore the rest.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodabout 2 years agoAuthor

re: Anonymous

Please message me with details about that!

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodabout 2 years agoAuthor

re: amanap

You are quite perceptive. She does seem attentive to Daddy, doesn't she? I wouldn't be surprised if Dad was getting a BJ at halftime but that is not part of this story, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an outline, not a story.

DaddyG69DaddyG69over 1 year ago

Like it very much. I hope you continue the story. I think we know how to get Daddy to stop drinking so much.

swfb70swfb70over 1 year ago

loved this- needs a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story but it was to short!! And sister going to see daddy I bet I know what for you need to continue 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

Horndog77Horndog775 months ago

As a person from New Zealand I'm not sure if I'm offended or flattered. Maybe using Tasmania in Aussie would have worked better since they are known for incestual activities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnsonLongwood@JohnsonLongwood
Here to write stories, read some stories, and interact in all ways naughty and nice with women who share a lust for eroticism, sexy chat, steamy emails, and pursuits of sensual play and pleasure.