The Overheard Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason whips off his tee shirt and stands admiring his naked mom. and her brown hair flowing just over her shoulders, those perfectly round and shapely D-cup breasts. Her nipples are firm. He knew from admiring them through her clothes that she had sexy breasts but he'd never seen how pretty they are. HIs gaze continues down her body, his cock bouncing in anticipation. Her see sheer, split crotch panties reveal everything he'd always dreamed of seeing, her trimmed but lush bush, her fleshy labia, the wetness between them, a little pink visible. She is the most beautiful, sexiest woman he has ever seen.

His cock is bouncing in delight. "You are so sexy, I mean, I could always tell you have nice tits. But, wow! You are super hot, Mom." He climbs on the sofa, straddling her feet and buries his face in her crotch, his tongue eagerly searching for her clit.

"Oh, honey!" she nearly screams as he sucks it in between his lips. "Oh, Jason. Ohhh, honey. I know it's wrong but I need that big beautiful hard cock inside me. Fuck me baby. Fuck mommy right now!" Hearing herself say dirty things to her son fills her with a passion she's never felt before. Her whole body is quacking with anticipation.

He lifts his head and says, "I will Mommy, but I want to eat you out more." She loves hearing him talk dirty to her. He lowers his head and brings his tongue down, seeking her vagina. His cock is bouncing with passion and excitement as he tongue fucks his mom. Her moans of pleasure urge him on.

She presses her thighs against his head and her pelvis twitches and her back arches. "Ohh God! Jason. I mean it. Put it in me now! Ohh, Please!"

He mounts her and rubs his cock along her wet pussy chasm before slipping it into her vagina through the slit in her panties. She is so wet and ready it slides right in, all the way to his balls. "Ohh. Momma," he sighs in the deepest voice she has ever heard from him and it thrills her. She humps him hard.

"Just like that honey. Oh, son, this feels so good. Fuck mommy hard. Oh yes. Yes. YES!. It's so big. And hard!" It's even better than she'd imagined in her bedroom that afternoon. She can't remember when she was this excited to have a cock inside her. "Pump Mommy's cunt. Pump it hard baby!" She feels the well of pleasure building up deep inside her, it's release imminent. "You're making mommy cum!" She arches her back hard and holds herself stiff while she feels his thick shaft ramming in and out of her. "OHHH! OHHH! Yes. Oh, Jason. Oh, Jason. Don't stop."

Feeling his mom cum with her cunt around his cock sends him over the top. He kisses her as wave after wave of pleasure pulses through him while he pumps his seed into her hot sexy cunt, pushing himself as far in as he could and murmuring "Oh, Momma!" with each spurt. And then another series of spurts. And another. He lets himself slip out as another blast of cum spills onto her bush and panties.

They lay there together for a long time, neither speaking, blissful in the afterglow, not wanting to break the spell of the moment, panting while their breathing slowly returned to normal. Finally Jason rolls off and they sit cuddled side by side on the sofa.

The meaning of what they had just done starts to sink in. "Oh, Jason," she sighed, "We shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have used you that way.It's so wrong. I don't know what came over me but... but I just needed it. I hope you can forgive me." Yet, she was feeling more slutty than shameful now. She wasn't even sure she really regretted it. Damn, though, it was the best fuck she's had in a very long time.

"It's OK, Ma, I wanted it too," he reassured her. "You don't need to apologize. We're both adults. I won't tell Dad. Or anyone else. It'll be our little secret. And I don't think it's so wrong for a mom and son to love each other. You had real passion. I could feel it in you. And so did I. Why is it so wrong? And you know what, ma? You have the nicest cunt I ever got my cock in. The way it fit on me and the hot way you squeezed me with it was so amazing. I think that's the most I've ever come in one fuck."

She turns to him and kisses him. There is a tear in her eye. "Thank you, honey, for understanding. I love you Jason!" They sit silently for a while, nestled up to each other.

"You don't know this," she tells him, "but your father fucks like a wet dish rag. It's all that booze he drinks. Every night the same thing. He says he only has three drinks. He doesn't think I know they are doubles. Or that he stopped for one or two on the way home. I hadn't realized before how much I miss the way he used to make love. He used to be good, like you were. He thinks he still is but I haven't been satisfied like this in years. Thank you for giving me that even if you are my son."

"It's cool, mom. You don't need to explain. I get it. You needed it. You don't know this but I like mom/son porn videos. Remember my girlfriend Julia, last year? We used to watch them together then have role playing sex. Dad/daughter videos, too."

"Jason! Really? Videos? I had no idea there even was such a thing."

"Now you know. And it was way better with my real mom. You're hotter than she is, too. By the way, do you have any other hot, naughty girl panties like those? I bet you make them look super sexy. I'd love to see."

She smiles and winks at him. "The only way you will ever know is if you take them off me." She realizes she's flirting with her son and she likes it. "Come on now. We better get dressed and get back up to the house before they start looking for us."

They hold hands as they walk up the steps together.

12