All Comments on 'The Overlook'

by Pilgrim

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why

Why is it always a blow job in these stories? The guy is never doing anything to please his companion at the moment the unsuspecting husband arrives. Are all the men who can talk there way to sex with a married woman completely selfish?

Don’t tell me – all men are completely selfish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What

you need to finish the story of don't write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

Lots of hostility in the comments again. I don't know what I'd do if this happened to me but the story was pretty hot.

On a side note, there sure are a lot of tough guys reading these cheating wife stories. Violence, mayhem, revenge attacks, you name it you got it. If they abhor cheating wives so much and they are so tough; why are they wasting their time reading these stories on the web? Are they posting comments from prison while serving some violent crime sentence? If not, shouldn't they be practicing their shooting skills or lifting weights or kickboxing or guarding the President or something? How do they find the time to read and comment on all these cheating wife stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What's the Point

Why did you write this? Where is this story going? There is little plot, no characterization, no drama, no mystery. As President Bill told us it wasn't even really sex.

I want to encourage you to keep on writing. But you have to have something more than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
marriage?

What makes you call this a marriage? The couple are just roommates and probably should just date occasionaly. Hope you finish this but don't know what yoy are going to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is the beginning of a story but not a story

This is a first scene in a story. You should explore the character's feelings and thoughts. Drop the "my friends". It takes away from the story, and most of the readers, at least the people with comments, aren't "friends."

The "jacking off reaction" just doesn't ring true. There would be emotional shock. Eventually there would be anger. Why would betrayal turn the guy on? And if it really does, you have to give a plausible reason. A wimp? Well, what the hell does that mean? If that is the character's reaction, which I think is the least likely reaction, if the story is going for realism, there has to be a psychological reason.

The worse thing of all is not coitus interruptus, but a narrative that is unfinished.

You get a 25 for presenting a scenario which has narrative possibilities, but is at present a dead end.

luckyhusband5luckyhusband5over 17 years ago
Dont listen to all the critics

The critics of everyone's stories on this website are just a bunch limp dicked fools. Write what you want whenever you want. That is what this forum is all about. Perhaps a little more detail in your story though.

Thanks,

The Luckyhusband

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Revise and resubmit –it has potential

I usually don’t read voyeur stories as I can not relate to them (I forgot to read the reviews first to alert me). Let me just say that beyond personal preferences of themes, there is very little to chew on here… in other words you jumped your gun with the story prematurely. More substance, and with your good writing it could have been a good story to for those who have the stomach for this type of stories. Maybe come back and revise it? Good luck. Hope You will forgive me if I don’t read that revision though.

BTW: “Don’t listen to your readers/critiques?” here’s a bad piece of advice if I heard one. ALWAYS listen to them, as they are the once who not only put up with your mistakes, but take the time to give you for free the cumulative feed back that you need.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Interesting questions.

Hubby's reactions at seeing his wife in action with another man rings true. Never having had it happen to me, I would think every emotion in the book would come into play including arousal. Watching two people having sex is arousing, no matter whom they are.

I can’t imagine how hubby could bring up the subject of what he saw without destroying the marriage. He obviously doesn’t want a divorce and it wouldn’t be appropriate at this point in their marriage. Wifey is not otherwise disrespectful; she is loving and caring towards hubby and their children. It’s a toughie. Maybe that’s the point; there are no easy answers and the story ended exactly where it should have.

Thanks for writing.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She Cheats Therefore Does Not Love Him

This guy should just serve her with papers-no explanation. I can't figure out why in the world he'd want to have sex with damaged goods. Also-the co-worker needs 'an education' about the dangers of having sex with married women. I guess we understand the guy when we read that he's a 'jerk-off'.

Thanks for the provocative story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why wouldn't he stop it?

If he liked what they were doing, why the mental anguish?

If he didn't like what they were doing, why wouldn't he stop it?

The story doesn't adress either of these questions leaving it incomplete.

The writing is pretty good, but step back and read your own story as a reader would and see it it makes sense.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i cant figure it out

why the authors dont have the man catch them in the act, they always want to go back and think bout, BULLSHIT, in real life and im talking from experience, a husband will go and catch them red handed. there is a turn-on, but the HURT and jealousy overshadows that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting start,

so what next. I hope your going to finish this soon. Please no wimp husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
crap.craP..crAP...cRAP....CRAP

In real life, the husband would pick up a rock and brain the mother fucker and possibly the cheating wife also...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ass w/o a name is back and he is full of crap!

great story keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bull Shit

You see your wife with another man you are going to confront them, even if you are a wimp. Sorry, that dog won't hunt.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Hard to figure out what author has in mind.

Story starts nowhere, goes nowhere. Why post it?

Nick2020Nick2020over 13 years ago
Not that bad

The story is not that bad - exciting to read, interesting language - have another go, you are on the right lines

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
NOT GOOD!!!~

Norcal was right,,, it went absolutely nowhere not to mention the wimp hubby as potentual creampie eater.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a one.

Just another husband getting a bone watching a more than 40 year old hide getting fucked story. My God! There are lots of these writers that write about old folks just short of being in the grave. And unlike most writers, very few husbands would get a boner watching another man fuck his wife. That is so perverted.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FIELDS OF DREAMS

or nightmares for some. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he was mentally ill she is just trash

shame the cuck didnt just push them over the edge of the cliff

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Potential is there

Not sure why this tale got rated so low. Not close to a 5 rating, for reasons well expressed by thoughtful commenters, but decent ... or reasonably indecent! Biggest quibble is the ending. There are several very different but plausible 'later that evening' Hubby reactions, but not the one offered!

4*

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Divorce the Bitch

You cuck moron. Your marriage is over except for the signatures on the final divorce papers. Yeah, the sex was good post cheating. How long do you think that will last? Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the fuck

In marriage there should e loe bond and a sexual bond gut also an economic bond.

This dumb fuck husband forgot the latte bond. He provides finanicallu the majority of the income to his marriage and supports her for extra monetary costs and she in turn

takes all of above for granted and decides to provide free acess to her body to someone that contributes nothing in anyway to their marriage. Dumsp the CUNT !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Would Let

Her catch me doing another and see how she reacts. if she goes Ballistic ask her Calmly how different it was from her and Matt? Then tell her if she wants Exclusivity.

That she will need to earn it or make it an OPEN Marriage. Her Choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey true story for you

Helena Montana college instructor lost position because of details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Seems she is a serial cheater who coerced a student into an affair. Thing is she liked to talk about affairs. Told a number of people. Then when stories started going round college she tried to make it out like student had been bothering her and she was blameless.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Not Bad

For the Beginning. But if he had the Feeling's You Described. He would have to know how far and with how Many she shared her Favors with. then decide how to get All of them their Boss's and Special someone's in the Same Room and Play a Movie or Slide Show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

You lost all your stars and respect when your face flushed... that is when I flushed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is a hot story and I’d like to say as he was fucking her he walked up behind them and smashed a branch over his head. That is most likely what I would do but the 22 years together maybe just serve her the following week to shock her at work. Bring a suit against the guy and the agency they work for the following week even if it goes nowhere it puts them. Definitely would not have fucked her that night even though she was a star in a free live porn that day. Also she so causally did that so how many others and how often over the last 22 years. Also would demand a STD test from her in the divorce papers. Also would have taken a video to send to the family as to why divorceing now after 22 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic crap

She's cheating behind his back and he just happens to find out, and not from her. No man would find that exciting. It clearly shows she has no respect for her husband and is just another heartless Cunt. But since the writer is gay, the husband is a sissy coward. What total crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A whore...

nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Add it to the thousands of wimp husband stories

A real man won’t just sit back and watch her cheat. He is stupid to put up with what will become her being a new whore for even more men.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Did you

Did you.pay the whore when you finished.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Hard on watching men would turn turtle protecting privates while getting ready for administering beating on cheaters

Cuckold hoping for revenge and punishment

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
They certainly found the right spouse for them!

Any husband with a grain of self-respect would file divorce papers and see if it got her attention. If he needs another man to get her hot, then he needs another wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This author

ought to be posting in Gay Male. More weak/cuck husband dreck reflecting a closeted faggotry.

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
Crap

Yep another example why chucks need their own category.

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 5 years ago
Slow it down...

Technically your writing was good but I came, I saw, I fucked isn't very erotic. A slower build up would have made your story more interesting. Can't give it more than a three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous