The Overseer's Medicine (Fallout 4)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh fuck Neil..." she whispered breathily in my ear. I nibbled at her neck, making her shiver and gasp. The warm shower spray ran down my back as I leaned over Gwen, the tip of my cock inches away from her engorged entrance. Her hand worked her pussy lips in a circular motion. I pinched and squeezed her tits as her fingers worked their magic on my member. Gwen shuddered and placed a hand on my chest.

"Wait..." she said, taking a moment to catch her breath. Then she looked at me and said,

"Let me take care of you first."

With that, she slid down to her knees. She undid her hair and let it fall down to her shoulders. My body kept the water from spraying directly on her face so she could look up at me. Gwen took my cock in her hands and started massaging down its length. She stroked me for a while, alternating her gaze between my cock and my eyes. She spat on one of her palms and gently worked my balls with it. Then, looking straight at me, she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. The warm insides of her mouth made me groan out loud.

"Unhhh fucckkk!"

I placed my hands on the wall for support. Using her tongue, Gwen lathered my member with her saliva, before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft. I shuddered and clenched my teeth as deftly used her hands and mouth on me. The flat of her tongue scraped the underside of my cock with each upward stroke. She pulled back and spit on my cock, rubbing it in before taking me in her mouth again. My cock glistened with drool, some of it running down to my balls.

By now Gwen's light lipstick was smudged, and her eye shadow ran in streaks down the sides of her face. I don't know why, but I found that sight incredibly hot. I reached a hand down and cupped the side of her face. Gwen looked at me and grinned, her lips still wrapped around my member, her eyes half-moons of glee. She placed her hand on top of mine, and pulled it behind her head, at the base of her skull. Her mouth popped off the head of my cock.

"Grab my hair and fuck my mouth." She said, as drool ran down the corners of her lips and chin. I nodded and used both of my hands to grab fistfuls of her gorgeous red hair by the base. Her mouth opened wide, tongue flat and extended. My cock twitched, half an inch away from her inviting lips. I pushed in, making half my length disappear inside her mouth before pausing and pulling most of the way out. I clenched my butt and thrust again, going two-thirds of the way in. The tip of my cock tickled the entrance to her throat and I held it there for a long moment till she started quaking. Gwen tapped my thigh and I pulled back, letting her sputter and cough. When she stopped, I thrust in again, shallower this time, before pulling out. Then I started pumping my cock into her mouth.

Holding her head in place by her crimson mane, I face-fucked Gwen. The stall filled with wet glug! glug! glug! sounds as the head of my cock hit the back of the roof of her mouth with each thrust. She placed one of her hands on my hip, while the other slid down and between her legs. She started rubbing her pussy again, her knees opening up to let her hand work. If my head was still throbbing, I didn't feel it. All I could focus on was how good the inside of Gwen's mouth felt, and how hot she looked pleasuring herself while servicing me. Locks of wet red hair lay plastered to her forehead and cheeks as her intense blue eyes gazed up at me. I felt my balls tighten.

"Gwen I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum" I panted.

"Mmhmm!" She nodded, and her hand on my thigh slipped under and between my legs. She began massaging around the pucker of my ass with two fingers, momentarily pausing her frenzied self-pleasuring. As my cock kept driving in and out of her mouth, my balls slapping her chin, she manipulated my asshole, placing direct pressure with the pads of her fingers. She knew how wild that drove me and this time it was no different. Within a few seconds I felt my balls clench and I drove as far inside Gwen's mouth as I could, before exploding.

"Gggghaaaaa!" I yelled out as nerves in my body lit up with almost obscene pleasure. My cock twitched as it pumped streams of my warm load down Gwen's throat. There was a ringing in my ears, almost like I was concussed. I had to hold on to her shoulders for support. The ringing slowly faded and my balance returned to normal. I saw that Gwen was looking at me, brows knitted in concern. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and knelt in front of her, holding on to the sides of her neck. I laid my forehead on her shoulder and basked in the post-orgasm rush.

"Hey, you okay?" Came her voice out of a haze. Gwen was rubbing my back and neck. "You're worrying me."

I looked up at her, at her makeup-streaked face, her wet, matted hair, her puffy lips and piercing eyes. She had never looked more beautiful. Instead of replying, I kissed her. We groaned, letting our tongues clash and lips engulf each other. We stayed in the shower, kissing and caressing till the water shut off. Gingerly, we helped each other up and stepped out of the stall, drying each other off. Gwen led me by my hand to her bed, where we were to continue the nocturnal activities later...


12