The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Pt. 02

Story Info
The special promotion continues for her.
3.8k words
4.59
81.6k
129

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Part 2

As I stare into the blackness of my blindfold, I try to think how all of this happened. How I got myself into this position. All I was trying to do is help save my father's porn shop business. It was supposed to be a simple and good idea, where I hired an escort to go to my father's porn shop and then people would purchase items at 3 times the price to use on her for a limited time only.

Only the escort never showed up. And when I went to tell the crowd outside the store the promotion was over...they thought I was the girl. The next thing I knew my 19-year-old hands were cuffed over my head to a steel beam, a ball gag was shoved in my mouth and a blindfold put on me, all purchased from the shop.

Then the men took their turns. I've been stripped, spanked, had my nipples clamped with weights added to the chain and also...well...fucked. One of them shoved his cock in me and fucked me while the crowd cheered him on.

Yet, each man has followed the rules of the promotion and have taken to themselves to self-police themselves. If this wasn't happening to me, I would be quite impressed by the restraint they are showing.

One guy took it upon himself to help by acting as the cashier for all that they men are buying. He made it very clear this was a cash only promotion and that we all had to follow the rules. For a while I wondered why he was doing this, until it dawned on me he must be a regular and be friends with my father who owns the shop. Upon thinking of that, I think that he must know it's me as my face is covered, along with being blindfolded and gagged.

Now I hear the dozens of men, all waiting in line with who knows what to use on me. I hear them exciting talking to themselves, sharing what they plan to do when it is their turn. Never have I experienced anything like this.

"It's your turn," I hear the man that is acting as the one in charge say. "Pay first," he orders and I hear some movement that sounds like rustling of paper. Then come the footsteps closer and closer to me.

I hear the new man coming towards me. I hear him clearly because he keeps giggling a soft, creepy giggle. It sounds like a teenager who has seen a tit for the very first time. It makes my skin crawl mainly because it's my tits and pussy he's seeing.

"Never seen a girl tied up like this before," he comments with that goofy giggle. Something about that giggle makes me want to reach out and knee him right in the balls as hard as I can. It's like he's mocking what I got myself into. This guy is a creeper for sure. The type I would avoid with all my might normally, and the type my father would throw out of the store.

"But when I was watching, I kept thinking, something was missing, ya know?" He says and I have no clue if he's talking to me or the other men, or the both of us.

"Then I figured out what it was!" He says and I hear a box being opened. When it is opened, I hear the crowd of men moan and groan their approval as most of them like whatever it is they see. This only serves to make a cold tingle rush over me.

"The missing piece," He says, and then I hear something wrapping around my neck. To this, I begin to struggle as I'm not sure what is going on. Is he...going to choke me? Whatever it is gets more and more snug as it goes completely around my neck as I think he's about to choke me till I pass out or something.

I figure out what it is when I hear a click sound. A collar. It's a collar. He purchased a collar and put it on me. Only, on purpose he's made it tight, making it very uncomfortable. To this, I hear more and more laughter as he's messing with the collar more. I figure out the reason for the laughter because he's attaching something to the collar's ring, which I can only guess is a name tag.

"There, that's better right? "Big Tits Dumb Bitch?" The man says and there's roaring laughter. My face burns red at this laughter as I can only guess the tag has that very name printed on it "Big Tits Dumb Bitch," to which I know I'll be called that for the rest of the night.

"And now the final piece," he mentions and I feel him peeling off my pants and panties which are still around my ankles. At this point, I don't fight. I knew they would be removed at some point, so it's pointless now. I let him remove them completely, serving to have me completely naked now.

I do let out a "Hey!" as I feel something cold snap onto my left ankle. Hands then grab my right ankle and pull it out to spread my legs more. This is painful as it makes me sink down, and my hands pull on the cuffs, stretching my body out even more. Another cold item snaps around my right ankle and I know at once what has happened. My legs, or rather ankles are cuffed with a spreading bar, making it impossible for me to close them. My legs are spread wide and there's nothing I can do to close them.

Now I feel hands on my sore and throbbing ass that's still hurting from behind spanked. His hands go all over my ass, rubbing and feeling, squeezing and groping. As he does this, he presses his body up against mine, where I hear his breathing pick up.

"Now, there's only one thing a tied up, collared bitch like you should feel," he says low, in that creepy, panting and horny voice. "One feeling that you deserve to feel," he adds on, his hands moving more and more over my bare cheeks.

Horror strikes as I feel his hands move lower and lower down my ass. Then one hand moves between my cheeks. At this, I attempt to struggle, but the best I can do is squirm, which only makes my breasts hurt more as they jiggle about.

Something begins to move down the crack of my ass slowly until it finds it's target. I try to nod my head NO, to say I don't want him to do this, but it's too late. He begins to insert whatever it is, slowly into my ass. At first I thought it was his finger, but now I can feel it's not. I tense up to try and fight him, but that just makes him more excited as he pushes the object even harder.

My ass is now violated as he shoves hard to push the object up my ass. Feeling the smooth object, my only guess is that it is some sort of dildo or small butt plug. He moves it in and out slowly, as if a mocking of getting fuck.

"Humiliating isn't it, feeling something up your ass? But what more did you expect? You are nothing but a Big Tits Dumb Bitch," he hisses in my ear and then laughs a high pitched laugh that makes my skin crawls as he keeps fucking my ass with whatever it is.

"Alright man, time's up," the man watching the clock says. Like an avenging angel I hear his voice and a second later that probing object is removed from my bottom. The man isn't happy that he didn't get to play longer as I hear him mutter under his breath, but it sounds like he walks away.

"Thanks for getting her warmed up...down there," a man with a thick country accent says. Hearing this makes me panic as that can only mean one thing.

"You see little lady, my Little Mister down there isn't the biggest thing in the world, don't get me wrong, the misses loves it, but I always wanted to see and feel what it would be like for a woman to take a true sized cock up the ass. To see how she react to something that powerful and proud," he explains in that country manner.

"Why I got this beaut, an 10 inch jobbie they called 'Finishes the Job.' Lookie here," He says and I can only guess he's showing the rest of the crowd the over-sized dildo he purchased.

"Now, let's see how to do this," he says as he moves behind me. I consider shaking my head no again, or trying to talk, but to be honest, I know it's going to happen if I want it or not. At this point, I just have to take what they are going to do. My only hope is time runs out before it gets too painful.

So as I feel him press the dildo against my most private hole. He presses it harder and harder and I feel how wide the thing is. I begin to shriek into my gag as he manages to push it in, to violate my ass in a way I didn't think possible. My eyes are wide behind my blindfold as he keeps pushing the damn thing deeper and deeper up my ass. At this, I can't help but start to squeal and yell into my gag as the pain is too great.

"There we go, there's the sounds I want to hear," he says, laughing. Now he has the fuel he needs to really shove it the rest of the way up my ass. I let out another high pitch scream at this, as it feels like he's shoved the huge fat thing into my stomach. And of course, the crowd is cheering and clapping at this.

Now he pulls it back, then forward, making it feel like my ass is being ripped apart. Out till it's almost out, then up as far as it can go. Tears fall from my eyes as I think about what is really happening; I'm being fucked up the ass. Oh how many times did I say something felt like this very thing, but it's far more painful than I thought possible.

"Now, we both know you deserve this," the country accented man says as he keeps fucking my ass with the dildo. When he says that, something strange happens. That dark feeling between my legs seems to come to life. It builds and builds, listening to the cheers, the claps and the rude comments thrown at me as they watch me take it up the ass.

I keep crying out and groaning at the pain as he only gets faster. And then I hear someone laugh. He laughs and says, "Look at her." This sets everything off and an orgasm hits me, again. I begin to groan as waves of pleasure shoot all over me, like being in a warm bubble bath with warm waves. The orgasm builds and builds, me moaning in pleasure and grunting at the pain as this stranger is fucking my ass with an over-sized dildo.

By the time it's over, the man has stopped completely and taken that horrid thing out of my ass. Even though it is out, I feel how my ass stays open, as if unable to close like it once was thanks to his damage.

A squeal then escapes me into the gag as something big is pressed right against my clit. It's a big round thing like an apple, only...it's vibrating. Vibrating hard. Once again, I shake my head as I don't want this because I'm not sure how much more I can take.

I know it's a vibrator of some sort as I hear the hum of it. And over the hum, I hear the cheers and laughter of the men as they see me squirm and move from it. I can no longer close my legs so I am powerless to stop this new man from doing this to me.

"Make the bitch cum again!" Someone shouts as I really start to struggle against my bonds in an effort to stop him. Another orgasm is quickly coming, no matter how I fight to push it away.

"Yeah bitch, make those titties shake!" One of them yells out, and I feel how my struggling is doing just that. My clamped tits are shaking all over, making the chain between the clamps noisily shake as the weight swings to and fro.

I try to hold out. I try to fight the orgasm that is coming, but it's hard. After what feels like a lifetime, but can be no more than 30 seconds, I cum again. My clit explodes from the vibration, making me stop my struggling and groan as I feel an even more intense orgasm feeling rush over me.

This time it is so strong and hard, I nearly pass out. My voice comes out as high pitched screams and all the noise from the men fades away. Actually, I think they grow quiet at the sight of me having such an intense orgasm, as if they have never seen a woman feel something so deep and hard. But the orgasm is so intense that everything goes away and I don't even know where I'm at or what my name is.

When it finally passes, I hang on my bounds limply as the vibrator is removed. All my energy seems to be drained. My body is wore out. I don't know how much more I can take, if any more at all. So I hang here, naked and abused for them to look at, laugh at and know how pathetic I am...and I'm loving it.

"Ouch, those are going to hurt," I hear someone say. "I know," is the response from a dark sounding tone.

"Baby, that pussy of yours needs to be punished for being the whore you are," the dark voice tells me. I sense him kneeling in front of me. Next I hear him opening up something, but to be honest, I'm so tired I don't really pay enough attention to hear what it is. I know I'll find out soon enough.

Then I suddenly jerk as I feel my pussy lip being grabbed. My right lip is pulled, making me yell sharply into my gag, waking me up. Then something bites it. I scream loud as the clamp bites the sensitive place that is my pussy lip. And then I feel him grab the other and do the same.

As I scream from the intense pain, I hear clapping and laughing as they are all enjoying this. Enjoying watching me get my pussy abused. Watching me get clamps put on my pussy like a BDSM whore.

For a several long moments I'm left alone just so they can watch me squirm and scream from the pain. The man doesn't touch me or the clamps. Doesn't flick them or anything. It's as if I'm entertaining enough without him having to do so.

I hear a growling sort of noise and then both the pussy clamps are grabbed at once, making a shrill yelp noise escape as the tender pain moves over me. The man grunts and mutters to himself as he does something with the clamps in one hand. I'm confused by this, but I know it's nothing good.

Then it hits me. Again I shake my head to say NO, I don't want it. But just as I do, he lets go of the clamps. As I expect, my pussy lips are tugged and pulled as he attached weights to the clamps.

I let out a gagged scream that last at least 10 seconds as the pain runs over me. It's a violating sharp pain unlike I've ever felt. And the worse part of it, it nearly brings me to climax again, as if the beating of my womanhood is arousing to some deep part of me. Or maybe it's the power they have to do whatever they want to my sex that arouses me. In any case, I know it's sick.

When the feeling starts to fade I know I must look a sight. Both tits and pussy clamped and weighted, while in cuffs, blindfold and gagged. Hanging here, tired and worn out, spanked, slapped and fucked.

"Who's next?" The keeper of time asks, implying that the pussy-clamp man time is up. "Me," a cheerful man says moving forward. As he moves, I hear the rustling of a plastic bag.

"What you buy?" Someone asks. "These," he says, and I guess he shows everyone what they are. I can hear confusion, not to mention a free people ask what in the world he has. At this point I know I should be scared or worried, but after you have your pussy clamped, you find that almost anything else can't be that bad.

A hand is put on top of my head. The hand is very gentle yet firm as it is to keep me from moving my head, but he isn't being a jerk about it and grabbing my hair. I feel something press against my forehead. It moves down, then to the side, up, down and in other strange patterns. A groan escapes as it dawns what he's doing; writing on me with marker.

"I am a....cow," the man says as he finishes writing what I assume is that phrase on my forehead for all to see. Hearing this I groan again as that is exactly what I feel like the way my breasts are pulled down lightly due to the weight.

"Look...at...my....big...fat...titties," he continues, this time writing above my cleavage. Then I hear a clicking sound. As I hear this, I realize he's taking pictures of his handy work. That this will no doubt end up online on some humiliation porn site. That millions of perverts will see my body like this and jerk off.

"To...be...fucked...raw," he says, now writing on my stomach, to which he draws a narrow down to my womanhood.

"Spank my dumb ass," he says as he writes on my back side, where my poor spanked ass still throbs from the punishment it received. It feels better from being fucked, but still throbs.

As he writes, I hear the comments and laughter. Many of the others say other things they think I should have written on me; "Dumb bitch," "Stupid Cunt," "Queen Whore," and "Deserves this."

After the man stops writing, I think he begins to draw. He moves over my breasts and draws what feels like circles on each one. Then what feels like a picture of a cock is draw on my cheek. And another one between my breasts too, or at least that's what it feels like.

The man stops writing and a second later I hear the too familiar sound of the camera clicking on his cell. I feel him moving around me, taking picture after picture of his art project. For some reason I think I rather have him fuck me, or put more clamps. Knowing there will be pics of me like this is for some reason much, much more humiliating.

"Time's up," the one in charge states and thankfully the clicking stops. I'm thankful for this as I hear noise of movement and muttering.

"What did you buy?" I hear the one in charge ask the new person. I hear rustling from the new person, which I think is coming from him pulling out his wallet. He doesn't say anything, but I hear various noises.

"Nothing," the man states. "Just want my time with her," he adds on. Since the one in charge isn't objecting, I can only guess whomever the new person is paid a good amount.

"This will be...quick," the new person tells me apologetically. He sounds sorry, as if knowing this is wrong. A gasp escapes me again as I feel the clamps on my pussy being opened...and removed. The blood rushing into my lips and I have to try hard not to scream from the pain. Thankfully it passes, but it was very intense.

And then I hear the sound of a belt being undone from behind me...and then pants being lowered. A moment later I feel something pressing between my legs, lining up with my womanhood. It's his cock. As silly as it sounds, I can feel the heat of it as it presses against my very wet and very aroused womanhood.

I now notice that everyone has gone quiet. The crowd of men are watching this very carefully. Almost like they were waiting for someone to do this because they were too scared. That they wanted to see this, to do this.

And then he shoves his cock forward, deep into me. When he does, I let out a moan of pleasure as I feel him filling my insides. He slides in so easy and goes so very deep. Very smoothly he pulls back and thrusts forward, slamming into my ass as everyone watches. And again, I moan loudly.

He begins to fuck me now, slamming into my ass, making my body jerk and my clamped tits bounce for everyone. I feel him try to bend me over as much as he can and then put his hands on my hips as he goes to town. Each thrust I moan, with my moans getting louder and higher pitched.

It's when he gets close to cumming that he gets rough. And that's when I can no longer take it. He fucks me with such fury that the orgasm bursts within me. It's as if he's getting all of his frustrations out by fucking my pussy. Rather it be a bad job, a wife that doesn't want to have sex, or whatever else, but he fucks his anger out on my pussy, making me scream in pleasure.

"Oh fuck," I hear him pant several moments later and he stops after shoving his member as deep as it will go. He holds onto me as he cums himself, and for a moment the two of us share the intense feeling that I doubt either has ever felt before.

After several long moments, he pulls out and I hear him pulling up his pants. He leaves me hanging here, my pussy fucked hard. So hard that even now it is still throbbing, wishing it was still enjoying his angry cock.

"Oh, can't forget these," he says as if almost forgetting. There's laughter at this and a moment later he's reattached the pussy clamps. They don't hurt like they did before, mainly because my pussy is throbbing to the point it almost feels numb. I've never had anything close to sex like that.

"Alright guys, just 15 more minutes til the promotion ends, so whatever you do, it better be good," the one in charge comments.