The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Pt. 03

Story Info
The ending to her eventful night.
8.9k words
4.73
71k
168

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can't be happening. This entire evening just can't be real. Things like this don't happen to normal people like me.

That's what I think as I hang on my bounds as my body is stretched out with my hands in cuffs over my head which are tied off to a rafter. My legs are spread wide due to a spreader bar they put on me, effectively making it impossible to use my legs. Not that it really matters as I'm also blindfolded and gagged, so I can't see or even talk.

In my head I replay the last, what, hour and a half of being like this? It started as I had a great idea to save my father's porn shop as he is a good person and good father. In my 19 years on this planet he's been a great father and I wanted to help him save his business.

Without him knowing as he would never agree with it, I spread word to the customers that if you came tonight during the sale and paid 3 times the value of what you purchased...you would be able to use said item on a woman that would be in the store. That you would get 2 whole minutes to do as you wanted with the toy you purchased to her. I thought it was a great idea that would pull in tons of money.

But the escort I hired never showed up, so the guys that arrived for the sale thought it was me. They grabbed me and started in, and before I could explain they had the wrong girl I had been gagged and tied up, which made it impossible for me to explain that I wasn't the girl they could do this too.

And start in on me they did. They've done so very much to my poor body. Since the beginning, I've been stripped, spanked, molested by various sizes of dildos, had clamps put on my nipples and clit, took a huge dildo up the ass, was written on, even had my womanhood covered in what I think are clothespins and much, much more. They've done I think all that you could do to a person. Many did things I didn't even think possible. And most of all, they've fucked me repeatedly. Fucked my pussy so hard that it throbs and is so very sore.

As I hang from my bounds I can't deny that I've cummed so many, many times. I've cummed to things that I didn't even know you could cum to. It's the first time in my life I've actually cummed from not even having sex.

The only good thing I can say about all of this, is that the men have been very organized and civil. I feared the situation would become a violent gangbang, but each person has waited their turn and purchased everything in cash as per terms of the sale. One of them is even acting as cashier and keeps time, through I'm pretty sure this is one of my father's friends. I recognize the voice, but since I can't see, I can't be for sure.

"Only 15 minutes left guys," I hear the man acting as cashier announce. To this, there are tons of groans as no one wants this to end except me. And the groans are real groans. Many seem like this is the most fun they have ever had in their lives and that they don't want to leave. I, on the other hand, would cheer if I could move or even talk.

"Next," the cashier calls out and I brace myself. What now? Will he have some painful BDSM thing to abuse me with? Or maybe he'll fuck me as well. Who knows what waits for me. But as I still have all the clamps and clothespins on, I'm not sure there's any space for anything new.

"I...I...I'm..." a man starts to say. Whomever it is, I can tell the man is very nervous, or maybe scared. He gives off a definite nervous vibe that as odd as it is, I can actually feel coming off of him even if I am unable to see him.

"I am willing to pay this much, if I'm allowed to, well, errr, move her for my two minutes," the nervous man says, I guess, to the cashier. There's an impressed noise by the crowd of men as if the nervous man flashed a large amount of money or something. It makes me wish more than every that I could see what is happening.

"Nothing in the rules about not moving her," the cashier says, showing he doesn't really care. "And for what you are paying, I don't think she would mind anyway," he adds on. This raises a red flag to me. Does the cashier know who I am? If I was just some stupid whore that was hired, why would I care about how much money the shop makes? Or does the cashier just assume that I'm invested in the shop?

"Now, we are going to unhook you and take off that spreader bar so you can walk. But don't you think of running off or anything," the cashier warns in a very serious manner. I don't do anything in response. I just hang here, blindfolded and gagged, fucked and used as he tells me this. I guess I could nod, but at this point I really don't see any point in it.

I feel the cuffs around my wrists lifted, and then loosened. My wrists become freed, to which I start to rub them at once as the cuffs dug in so bad. As I do this, I feel the cuff on each ankle unsnapped, allowing me to finally close my legs. I'm finally free of my bounds, able to stand on my own, without my body being stretched out, even if my legs feel like jello.

Every inch of my body hurts, but no part more than my womanhood. It feels like every inch of my lips down there are covered in clothespins. My breasts ache too as I feel the weights that hang off pulling the nipple clamps downward. All I really want to do is to take them off, but I know if I tried, they would stop me.

"Turn around please," the nervous man requests politely. I turn my head in his direction through all I see is darkness. Now is my chance. If I move fast enough, I could take the gag out of my mouth and tell them to stop. That I'm not the whore hired for this, that I'm the daughter of the guy that owns this place. That this is all a misunderstanding and they need to stop.

OR...I can do as he wants. That for the next 15 minutes I go along with all this. If I do, then they will never know who I am and all that money will go to the shop. But if I tell them to stop, they may want a refund or maybe even steal the money. Or in the worst case, they could get mad and turn violent. But basically my choices are that I can stop all this and lose the money...or keep going for 15 more minutes and keep the money.

Making a choice before too much time passes, I slowly begin to turn around. I have to do this with legs spread a bit as the clothespins on my womanhood sway with each movement, as do my breasts. It takes me about a minute, but I do turn around completely or at least it feels like I turned around. I can't really tell in the darkness.

"Walk please," the polite man requests and I start to wonder where he is going to take me. I do as he wants and start to walk, even if it is slow and probably funny to watch. I'm not sure what to do with my hands so I put them to my sides. My instinct is to cover my nudity, but I know if I did that, I would be told to stop or worse, cuffed again.

I keep on walking, going further and further in this direction, whatever direction it is. Where is he leading me? To the BDSM section? To the counter? To the wall of vibrators? What the hell is he planning? As I walk more and more I begin to get worried as I'm sure we are about to run into a wall.

Then I hear a sound that brings panic to my entire being. Instantly cold dread runs over my entire body, chilling me in an unnatural way. I recognize the sound that I hear and what it means. It's the one sound that I wasn't expecting to hear nor do I want to hear at the moment.

The sound? The chime that plays when you open the front door. It chimes out, letting me know the front door of the shop is now open. He's leading me outside.

"This way please," the polite man says and I feel him tentatively grab my shoulders to guide me. I can tell he does this because he must have seen me tense at the sound of the chime and this is his way of a warning, of saying I can't stop this from happening.

He guides me to what I know is the outside as I feel the cold breeze on my naked body. Feeling the breeze is the wake-up call I need and I stop as I don't want to go out there. People will see me if I go out there. Why would he want this? Why would he take me outside to the front of the shop? This isn't a huge strip center that is constantly busy or even on a busy street, but it is still a strip center with at least 7 businesses that people go to. Someone will see. So what is his goal? To have others see him do whatever it is that he's about to do? Or does he get off on fucking a woman with strangers seeing it? Or is this about ruining my life?

When I stop, they notice. The hands on my shoulders gently prod me to keep going but I stay still. Oddly they aren't very forceful and seem timid to push or force me forward. At this I can sense the man looking back at the cashier as if to say he doesn't know what to do. That he's looking for help on how to control me.

"Keep going girl, you don't want to make this any worse for yourself," the firm voice of the cashier comments behind me. I consider what will happen if I don't move. Either I'll be pushed and sent outside, or they might end this promotion as it'll be clear I am not ok with this, which breaks the rules of the promotion. And again, if the promotion ends, I fear I might lose the money.

Humiliated like never before, I resume my walking which leads me outside. My bare feet feel the concrete walkway under me as I move from the tiled floor of the shop to the outside. My entire body becomes bathed in the cool night air, telling me that I am officially outside where any and everybody can see my naked and abused body. I even hear the zooming sound as a car passes in the street past the parking lot.

"Lift your hands please," the polite man requests. As I think the saying goes, "in for a penny, in for a pound" I lift my hands up again, to which I feel the cuffs being reattached. I'm them stretched again as the cuffs are placed on me again, then the chain attached to something else, most likely the awning, to make me strung up and helpless again.

"There," the polite man says happily. There is true joy in his voice with that one word. Like a kid on Christmas. It's actually creepy if not downright scary.

"This...is what you deserve, you know that right?" The polite man tells me, stunning me. My stomach drops at this as I thought he was doing this for some strange kink. But no. I think it's some crazy form of punishment. That he's getting off on just the punishment.

"If you could see yourself and what you let all those men do to you? You deserve for the world to see you as you truly are. To see the real you. That's why I wanted you outside. So everyone could see you like this...and laugh," he keeps on, and that excited voice turns to anger. As he talks, my stomach sinks more and more as he rips into me, and makes me feel a new type of humiliation. I feel like a whore, a slut, a pervert and ashamed.

"So, you are going to stay like this for the full two minutes so everyone can see what a stupid whore you are, and what you let these men do to your whore body," he hisses in my ear. After he says this, I hear another car drive past on the street and wonder if they see me. The lights in the parking lot are pretty good, so all they would have to do is look in this direction to see me.

Then something horrible happens as I ponder how many people are looking at me. Something that I can't believe and fight against. And what it is...is that I begin to feel aroused again. That for some reason knowing people can see me like this, naked and abused...turns me on. Between my legs tingles, even with the clamps all over my womanhood and I feel my heartbeat begin to get faster and faster. I fight against this as I can't be this messed up in the head, but I feel myself becoming wetter and wetter. I feel myself getting turned on and becoming aroused.

"Yes...yes, people are taking picture of you now," the polite man comments in nearly a whisper. To this I struggle against my bounds as I fight to get out of this. But my struggles are weak as I really don't want to get free. I'm loving this. I'm loving being shown off like this. Loving that strangers are taking pics of my tits and pussy. Taking pics that will be jacked off to much later. As much as I know I'm messed up in the head, I'm loving this.

"Yes, struggle. Struggle harder. Make those titties jiggle and bounce for their pictures," the polite man laughs and this makes me stop as he wants me to struggle. I then stand still with the knowledge that there are strangers taking pictures of me and there's nothing I can do about it. As I think of the flashes going off from each picture, I have to hold back the orgasm that is quickly racing up.

"Hate to say it man, but that's two minutes," I hear the cashier mention and I nearly scream out into my gag "NO!" as I want to stay like this longer. I want more. I want him to do more. I want to be left on display for people to see and laugh at.

"Good, then it's my turn, right?" Some other male voice eagerly asks. The cashier tells him it is, and I hear footsteps rapidly come up to me. The man steps in front of me, to which I get a since of dread as I figure he's going to uncuff me and lead me back inside.

Only he grabs the chain that runs from one nipple clamp to the other, surprising me. He lifts it and I can't figure what he means to do. I then let out a loud protesting groan as the pain hits. Of course it is stopped by the ball gag that's in my mouth, making sure no one hears it except the people that are around me. The pain is so intense as the man is lifting my tits...by the clamps. He's pulling upward on the chain, which lifts the nipple clamps which then pull my nipples upward. Since they are clamped on so hard, it lifts my tits upward, pulling them in a cone like shape.

I keep on letting out protests, cries and whimpers as the pain is so intense, but my tits are lifted up higher and higher until he holds them like this. To my horror, I think he's attached a rope or chain to the clamps and then tied it off, as my breasts stay tightly lifted upward as I hear him chuckling.

"There, that looks nice," the excited man comments and then laughs. Many others join in, laughing at the sight of me helpless with my tits pulled up and tied off. I shake my head as my nipples and breasts are pulled, making them feel like they are made into the shape of a cone, even if I know this isn't true. Sure my tits are being pulled, but not that much. But the knowledge that people could be taking pictures of me like this nearly make me orgasm yet again.

"Now for the best part," the excited man croons from behind me. Then I hear the sound of a belt being undone. Then the sound of his pants coming down. It's clear what's about to happen; he's about to fuck me. He's going to fuck me out in public.

"Hey, this will be free advertising for this place," the excited man laughs, and then I hear a crowd laugh with him, meaning most of the crowd from inside came outside as well. They all came out to watch what happens to me.

I feel the man place his manhood between my legs from behind. He moves it up and down my cheeks, loving the power he has as I can't stop him. And then he places his cock at my most private entrance. Before I would have scream and struggled as he means to fuck my ass, but now? Now I know it's going to happen. He's going to get to do as he wants if I like it or not, and to be honest with myself, I sort of want it.

I want to be fucked out here. I want to be fucked in public. I don't believe I'm saying that, but I want people to see me fucked like a whore, like a porn star and then talk about how pathetic I am. I want to be treated like I deserve this, and that men want me only for my body. That I'm that hot.

And thus I feel him begin to push his cock into my ass. He does it rather easy as not but 30 minutes ago, my ass was molested by an oversized dildo. His cock finds resistance, but he easily shoves it up my ass until he slams into my ass, making me feel his manhood deep inside.

"That's right bitch, that's my cock up your ass," the excited man hisses in my ear. Then he pulls back and thrusts forward slowly, making me feel every bump and ridge on his manhood. He picks up speed and starts to fuck my ass faster now, making pleasured moans as he does. He keeps on, fucking my ass in this manner, shoving his cock as hard as he can up my ass.

As he does this, I have to try and stand still as every movement I make makes my nipples ache as they are still pulled upward. I then realize why he did this to my tits; so I wouldn't move. He wanted me to stand as still as possible as he fucked my ass and it's working. I try my hardest to stay as I am, which means pressing back against him each time he thrusts forward in hopes it doesn't pull on my tits any more nor lift them up higher.

The excited man goes to town on my ass, fucking me freely out in the open. He lets out various words as he does this such as "Oh yeah," or "Fuck me," or even "Dumb bitch," as he keeps fucking me. But soon his breathing gets very fast and his thrusts become fast and out of sequence. It's the sound I've heard many times tonight and I know what it means; he's about to cum.

The excited man lets out a yell that surprises me by how loud it is. I think he might have even scared himself with that yell. And as he yells, I feel him cum. He shoots his seed up my ass, making me feel its warmth deep inside me. As he cums, he shoves his cock as far as it will go in my ass, making me winch in pain.

I'm stunned that he's done this. None of the others that fucked me came inside me, but he did. I'm breathing hard too by this point, feeling a violated feeling I've never felt as I feel his cum. Why would he do that? No doubt thinking that since it is my ass, it doesn't matter as I can't get pregnant.

"Phew!" the excited man yells as he pulls his cock out of my ass, sounding very pleased with himself. I hear the sound of what I think are high fives going around as there's lot of congratulatory sounds. This goes on as I stand there, feeling the cum still inside me. The other guys go on and on to congratulate him, making me feel like an object to be conquered. Just a thing to dominate so that they can laugh.

A part of me wants to cry as I feel so violated as I've literally been fucked up the ass. My tits ache as they are suspended upward and my pussy still has all those clamps on it. Never have I felt so used and abused like this, and it's all out in public now. And as much as I want to break down crying, another part of me wants to break free of my bounds so I can pleasure myself as I've never felt so aroused before.

"Here, this will be funny," someone says and I feel someone move forward. My breasts are released from their upward position, to which they bounce free and jiggle. The clamps and weights are still attached, but now they are no longer pulled upward. For a while they swing and sway as I take deep breaths to get over the pain of having them no longer pulled.

Something rather heavy is put around my neck and hangs down. Whatever it is, is long and somewhat heavy. It hangs off my neck like some sort of huge necklace. Whatever it is, makes everyone laugh. They start off with just a few people laughing but as more and more people see it, the more laughter I hear. The entire crowd seems to laugh at whatever it is, making me very confused.

"Now that's advertising," someone says and everyone starts to laughs again as it had died down. To this, I actually hear the click sounds that cell phones make when taking pictures. They go off one after another, letting me know almost everyone must be taking a picture of me like this. Hearing all this builds my orgasm more and more, making me fight not to cum as they do this.

"They put a sign around your neck darling. It's the name of the porn shop. You just became a real live advertisement," the cashier says and chuckles as well. To this I groan as I know exactly what sign it is. It's the sign that used to hang outside the door when the electric name sign was broke. When the electric sign was fixed, we just put it to the side of the door. Now it's hanging on me.