The OWLS Club Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood back and admired this young French Jeune fille.

I found a garden bench away from the lights. I pulled my dress up to my waistand took her hand and guided it into my panties.

"Comme cela fait si longtemps, ne soulageriez-vous pas d'abord mes tensions." She asked of me.

It was time to reveal who was in charge, and what her role will be.

"Non mon doux petit, c'est toi qui servira ta Maîtresse pour la nuit. Donc, si je suis satisfait de vos efforts, je vous ramènerai à la maison et vous traiterai d'une manière dont vous vous souviendrez pour toujours."

"Tout d'abord, nous allons essayer d'améliorer votre anglais. Donc, à partir de là, seulement l'anglais. S'il y a des mots que vous ne connaissez pas, vous me demanderez de l'aide. Maintenant, viens, fais de moi une femme heureuse." I told her.

"Yes madam." Came her reply.

And she came closer, pulling down my panties, down past my knees, held my hand as I stepped out of them, then I sat down on the edge of the garden seat. And she knelt at my feet. I opened my legs to her and her smile could of lit up the whole garden, she edged closer, her nose pushing gently against my hidden pearl as her tongue ran along my moist sensitive lips. She took my outer labia into her mouth and sucked on it, firmly now as she put her hands under my backside. I raised myself off of the seat to make it easier for her.

I moaned, that itch I had felt building these past weeks was ready to be exploited and released. I placed a hand on her head, gripping her short boyish hair cut that she had. I moved my hips towards her, feeling her tongue tease my moist inner sanctum, she buried her tongue straight inside of me, I threw my head back grabbed her hair even more tightly, she screamed or yelled into my core, sending vibrations all the way back to my spine, I held her head in my two hands now grabbing as much hair as I could to hold on as I erupted into her face. I shook, I shuddered, I cried out aloud. I was quick, I was in need. The orgasm was both short and intense. She knew her way around the anatomy of a woman.

She knelt there humming into me.

Licking at my juices. She hadn't even touched my clit yet. I curled a leg around her neck and told her in a language that anyone could understand. "You are coming home with me." I laughed as my panting was becoming slower now.

"Are.... You OK madam?" she asked in her broken English. I smiled at her, unhooked my leg. Pulled her up to my chest, and whispered into her ear.

"That was magnifique, Michelle."

I kissed her, tasting my own juices on her lips and mouth. "I taste wonderful don't I?"

"Oui madame eerrr I mean Yes Madam." She answered.

I held her, feeling her fit young body and getting aroused once more. She shivered in the cool night air.

"Get dressed, and we shall go now."

"Oui, sorry I mean yes please."

"Such an obedient good girl." I told her.

She blushed, "EEErrrr Madam, I did ave a Mistress, for a long time. She sent me away to see more of ze world." She told me.

'Well I will show you how this Australian Mistress, expects her young sweet mademoiselle to behave, as I grabbed her backside and placed a finger in her anus. She squirmed, smiled and said "we should go to your home no?"

"Yes we should." As I pushed my finger into her a little deeper. Her eyes closed and she tried to pull away from me. I kissed her fiercely, and the look in my eyes told her not to resist me. I pushed it in further, she hesitated then again tried to pull away from me, I grabbed her by the back of her neck, and told her to stop resisting me. As my finger penetrated her further, I told her the more she resisted, the more I would fuck her tight rosebud. She had tears in her eyes. She then laid her head on my chest and relaxed her buttocks as I slowly eased my finger in and out of her hind quarters. I released her hair and stroked her head. I lent down and kissed her head, and withdrew my finger.

"Michelle, you will do exactly as I say, never disobey me." My tone was strong, the language would not have mattered. The message had been sent.

She hung her head in shame. I found my panties and wiped my finger, as she stood naked and waited for further instructions. I knew then that this young waif of a girl was ready, willing and able to be a complete sub to me.

In just a short two hour spell, she had gone from trying to outwit Ashley over the price of a glass of wine, to being naked in a public space, eating a total stranger. I liked this girl, I liked her a lot.

She had tried to break from my grasp, but to no avail. She had tried to assert her own authority, had tried to top from the bottom. All to no avail.

She knew her place. She knew who was in charge.

There was only one further discipline I need her to experience.

"I am thinking should I let you dress or just take your clothes from you and walk you to my car naked, as a punishment for showing me 'défi'." I told her.

She did not move her head, her chin was on her chest.

I knew she wanted to take my ample bosoms into her mouth, I knew she would at some stage tonight, but it would be a time and place of my choosing, not hers.

We both heard voices come from the courtyard, I held her tiny shorts and T shirt in my hand. Looking at her. She did not say a word, no please, no begging for her clothes. The voices, were giggling, they sounded younger voices. Still not coming along the pathway towards us.

I spoke to her in French once more. "Que dois-je faire avec toi? J'aime ton esprit et ton corps mignon, mais trop d'esprit n'est pas requis par mon soumis. Tu te rends compte que tu es mon soumis, n'est-ce pas? Quel est votre mot sûr, Michelle? Anglais souvenez-vous."

"Anges ma Maîtresse., eeerrr I mean angels my Mistress." She said it with a smile on her lips, as if she had said it on purpose, knowing that some sort of discipline was forthcoming.

I didn't smile back at her, but rolled her clothes into a ball in my fist. I started to walk towards the courtyard, then stopped. She hadn't moved, her chin was still on her chest. I took two steps towards her, held out my hand to her. She looked up slyly to me, a tear was in her eyes. Her eyes were begging me not to show her nakedness off to the voices we had heard.

I shook my hand at her, imploring her to take it. She was stubborn, still defiant. The longer she resisted the more determined I became.

I walked back to her, and whispered into her ear.

"Do not defy me Michelle." As my hand grabbed her backside, my fingers leaving an indent in her cute arse. I then released it and without notice brought my hand down from a great height, the whack that it made, I was certain was heard over the noise that came from the doors being opened once more, music and singing floated upon the air.

We were none too sure if people were coming out into the Garden of Unearthly Delights, or the voices we heard earlier were heading back inside. I was unconcerned. What did concern me was this sweet young French backpacker was a handful, one I wanted to control, wanted in my bed, and wanted to share with others.

I put a finger under her chin and whispered to her. "Follow me NOW" and I led her away with a finger under her chin. She followed me, hesitatingly at first then growing with confidences as we saw no one and heard no voices. We reached the courtyard, it was empty. I handed Michelle her clothes. She quickly put them on.

I smiled at her.

"Now will you trust me?" I asked her.

"Oui madam, yes."

"Good girl, take my hand." I told her as I opened the door. It was noisy, and bright.

The nest where us OWLS would normally be seated was taken by a group of young women, enjoying a hens night out, the bride to be, was all adorned with a tiara and sash, her short miniskirt caught my eye for a fleeting moment as I felt a tug on my hand and a dark stare from my own conquest.

I looked down at her and my look said more than a thousand words. She hung her head without saying a word. Jealousy plays no part in any of my relationships.

I couldn't remember where I had left my handbag and asked one of the girls there if they had seen a beige leather handbag, she just shrugged her shoulders and carried on talking to her friend next to her.

We were walking past the bar when a voice called out to me, it was Ash, who held up my handbag, the relieved look on my face said thank you. As I went up to the bar and actually thanked her, took it from her and as discretely as I could put my knickers in there. Ash just smiled and mouthed 'well done'. I'm sure Ash thought they were the young French woman's, little did she know. She then looked at the somewhat disheveled girl with me and raised her eye brows and shook her head.

"You are disgraceful, Kathleen Ambrose." She told me, laughing all the while.

I paid the bill, said our good nights and headed out the door. We walked past number 7 and to where my car was parked in the rear. The gates were still open but I was certain at some point the security firm would swing by and lock them making sure the building was also secured.

The drive to my place was short in distance and time. Michelle didn't say a word, I looked at her several times as I took the car around the back streets to where I lived. I pulled the car into the long driveway, past where I would normally park if I were to enter via the front door.

This time I was going to take my guest in via my playroom, a room where only a few people have visited but all would have remembered.

I turned the lights on and let Michelle look around. The décor was in deep tones, burgundy reds, and deep dark blues. I turned the dimmer switch down so the lights were more intimate. Michelle ran her hands over the leather stool and the wooded horse. Looked at the cross in one corner. Then pointed to the large bed in the other corner. Smiled and raised her eye brows.

I watched her get acquainted with the different pieces and saw where her eyes wandered. There were two cupboards on the end wall, which were made to look like old fashioned glass windows. She went up to them and tried to look inside, the glass was warped so seeing exactly what was inside was not possible. She tried to open them to no avail, they were made that way on purpose, to both to arouse the mind and also to put a sense of fear into one.

I sat at my bar watching every move she made. I opened a bottle of Fireball whisky, poured two tumblers of equal measure, two fingers deep. Looking at her cute backside, seeing how the shorts rode up tight into the creases in her groin. I admired the freedom of her youth. The daring of one so young, in a different country, where her lack of understanding of the culture and of the locals would prove a challenge for any of us.

I sipped mine as she turned to me, I held her glass up to her. She leaned back against the wall, her hands behind her. I put her glass down on the bar just in front of me. Then used my index finger and pushed it into the middle of the bar towards her.

I love playing these cat and mouse games.

I stood up and locked my eyes on her from across the room. I reached into a draw next to me and took out a key. I walked slowly over to her. She hadn't moved. I lent in a kissed her deeply. She responded instinctively, her mouth opened our tongues clashed in a heated dance of lust and desire. I eased my knee between hers and pushed my leg up against her mound, she moaned into my mouth.

I started to nuzzle her neck, nibbling on her ears and whispered to her, "in future, when you come in here, you will disrobed."

She smiled and said in reply, "Yes my Mistress."

I stood back and waited for her to do as she was told. She did, without hesitation. She quickly took her T shirt off over her head, then quickly unbuttoned her shorts and let the slip down, ever so slowly, in the most seductive way. She wiggled her hips to ensure they fell the last little way. She then flicked them up with her foot. I caught them before she did. I held them to my nose, her scent was strong and it lingered on her shorts.

She was indeed in need.

I smiled to her then pointed to the wooded horse. Instructing her to bend over it.

She did so again without hesitation.

I unlocked the cabinet and looked at the array of toys, harnesses, canes, a favourite riding crop, some butt plugs of various sizes and dimensions. Michelle would not have seen any of these looking through the glass.

I opened the second cabinet, there were several blindfolds, some masks, and restraints, two spreaders of different lengths, several dildos and my very special vibrating feeldoe.

I took out a short spreader and a restraint, a blindfold and a small butt plug. I then picked out a cane and my riding crop.

I took off my dress and hung in neatly on a coat hanger in a side room. I returned only wearing my bra, so I walked around in front of Michelle and slowly arched my back before asking her to unclip me.

"Yes my Mistress"

I shrugged my shoulder and caught my bra as I eased it off then turned around and saw her lick her lips.

"So my little sub likes her Mistress big tits does she?"

"Oh oui Madam." She said with glee.

"Stay here then." I told her as I walked behind her rubbing my nipples over her back and shoulders. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against my 100% natural mound, rubbing her arse cheeks with my fur. I ran a finger down her back, between her cheeks, and pressed it along her rosebud. I whispered into her ear.

"You will get to enjoy my desires to have your pink star at every opportunity. And you my sweet thing will learn how to make your Mistress sing when you get to treat her rosebud with that gifted tongue of yours."

I felt her stiffen up at my intentions. I reached around and cupped her small but firm boobs, tweaking her nipples, pinching them firmly. She made no move to resist me.

"Now, after your defiant display tonight, you will have to learn that you must obey me all of the time." I told her.

She was standing in front of a wooden carpenters saw horse, one my very own grandfather used in his ship building yard on the river. Still rough, the grooves and cuts in the timber were from a hundred years ago, maybe more. But over time they had been smoothed out by countless women, bent over it or more liking riding it to their conclusion.

I placed a blind fold on her and told her that all she had to do is to use her safe word and I will stop.

"Yes Mistress, Angels."

"Very good Michelle, open your legs." She did, as I attached a spreader to one ankle, "wider" I told her. She obeyed and I attached the other end to her other ankle.

She was now standing with her ankles 2 foot apart, just wide enough for me to run a finger up her inner thighs until I caught her moist lips. I rubbed my finger back and forth then inserted one into her.

She took a deep breath and moaned, it was a sound of delight, and she hummed, not daring to move as I let my finger snake into her inner core. I raised my thumb to touch her sleeping button, hiding still, but after some minutes I felt it coming awake. I pressed my thumb against it and tried to close my finger and thumb, she shook and moaned. "Oh Mistress, please, please let me foutre."

"English I reminded her. So you want to cum do you, to reach your climax, to have an orgasm."

Oh yes please please let me cum." She was begging me.

I stopped, withdrew my finger and thumb from her. I put my mouth to her ear and started to suck on my finger which had been enticing her to a climax.

"You taste so divine little one." I told her, "Now bend over the horse." I instructed her.

She obeyed. I picked up my small but firm butt plug and applied some lubrication to both it and her anus. I was gentle as I eased it into place. She once again went rigid as I pushed it fully into her. Then a slapped it into place, she didn't scream or use her safe word. I would have been disappointed if she had.

I let her rest there, catching her breath.

"Now Michelle, for being defiant to me tonight, you must be punished, isn't that right?" I asked her

"Yes madam, I understand. I must obey you at all times. Yes?" She replied.

"Yes" I told her "at all times." I smiled as I let the cane run across her bare buttocks.

She shivered.

I stood to one side of her and let the cane tickle her rump, not hitting her, just teasing her, I saw her relaxed and at that moment I flicked the cane with a swift sudden flick, it left a red mark which quickly vanished so I knew it wouldn't have hurt her but made her jump.

Not a word was spoken. She stiffened her stance. I rubbed my hand over her backside.

She relaxed.

"You have to remember that any defiance, will be met with some discipline." I stood back and raised the cane for a second time, higher and harder this time. WHACK and this time I didn't give her time to recover, I patted the plug which was firmly in her arse and made her jump forward, I then inserted two fingers into her extremely wet core, thrusting them forward, she moaned both pain and the pleasure being induced.

"Now some simply rules for you to remember. Obey me at all times, and remember this, a Mistress, any Mistress always cums first. You are there for her pleasure, are you not?"

"Oui Madam" as soon as the words left her mouth I brought the cane down again, not hard, but enough to sting her bare flesh. "English, Michelle."

I smiled to myself, totally unsure if her mistakes were intentional or not. I fitted my feeldoe to myself, taking a deep breath as it slipped into place. I adjusted it to ensure the greatest of pleasure for us both.

I turned it on the buzzing sound sent messages to my brain as I am certain it did to Michelle as well.

I stood behind her and eased myself forward, Michelle knew what to expect and pushed back gently into me. I slipped into her so easily, I grabbed her hips and kept up a slow but continuous motion. She moaned "Oh yes My Mistress, Oh Yes."

I turned the speed up a notch or was it two, as it sent us both into a series of sensations which we both desired.

I pulled her hips back onto me like a dog on heat. Hard and fast, not stopping now I thought to myself.

"Don't you cum just yet Michelle." I reminded her.

"Oh madam, I am so close." She told me.

"Hold it back Michelle, I am so so close now." As I thrust my hips forward and came in a screaming heap. I threw my head back in delight as I felt my sweet French mademoiselle, shudder and shake. I reached around to her nipples and grabbed hold of one and rubbed it between my forefinger and thumb, she screamed, but it wasn't it pain. She moaned, and shook once more.

I too moaned in delight. Once again this night, this French maiden had given me the most rewarding climax I have had in ages. I let myself fall against her, my own nipples now were like lumps of hard rock, I pushed them into her back as I rested against her sweet body.

"Oh madam this time it is you who is magnifique, oh my, you do know how to treat one such as me."

I smiled. As I withdrew from her I admired how gorgeous she looked. Bent over in front of me, the red marks still showing on her buttocks, I could see the glistening of her juices still attached to her thighs. I thought to myself, you are one lucky bitch tonight Kathleen.

I released her from the spreader, and massaged her ankles and then each of her calf's. I kissed her core and her buttocks. I took her by the hand and led her into the shower room, purposely designed to take several people at once. Multiple shower heads. I adjusted the temperature of the water, then the flow.

I helped her stand underneath the fast flowing warm water. I handed her the soap gel as I put an ample amount into the palm of my hand and started to wash her back.

Massaged her neck and looked on at this fine creature.