The OWLS Club Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She washed herself, and saw me watching her, so she slowed, and washed each of her tits, slowly and completely, massaging each nipple, her eyes never leaving me.

I licked my lips and started to wash my own ample boobs, keeping her eyes on me turned me on no end. I watched as her hand bury itself between her legs, as she closed her eyes. She was enjoying teasing me I'm sure. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Her eyes opened, she grabbed my face in her two small hands and held my kiss.

Not letting me go.

"Take me to your bed madam." She asked in an almost begging voice.

I turned the shower off, my eyes holding her gaze. My arm wrapped around her waist as she jumped up and threw her legs around my waist, I almost slipped, but put out a hand to steady us.

"You look so sexy when you are so wet." I told her. She smiled at me.

"Wet madam?"

"Yes wet." I told her as I let my hand slip down to her groin, "And my, aren't you just so wet?" I kissed her again, she slipped off of me, her head barely reaching my bosoms. I liked that about her.

"We should dry first, then we can truly see just how wet we each are?" I explained with a wicked smile on my face.

I walked her to an alcove, where I found two large fluffy towels. Her towel could have wrapped around her twice. I started to dry her, first her hair, then her face and shoulders as I worked slowly down to her chest, making certain that each of her nipples were given the right amount of attention and care. I turned her around and mopped her back, kissing between her shoulder blades and I slowly kissed down her spine, to the small of her back. Seeing she still had my plug in place. I tapped it gently, she went up on her toes, I kissed each cheek and started to dry each leg. But not touching her womanhood. She ached for my touch.

"Oh madam, should it not be me drying you in such ways?"

"You will my pet, now that I have shown you how I wished to be dried."

"How do you like my plug in you?" I enquired.

"I am getting used to it madam, it is not uncomfortable, but it makes me feel, you know, full."

"Yes I do know, then bend over for me and I will extract it for you maybe?" I told her.

"Oh no madam, may I keep it in a little longer, maybe overnight for you. To show you that I can be a, what you say in English, Brave fille" She asked of me.

"Oh a good girl. Then let us talk about it in the morning."

I took her by her hand she followed me willingly. We walked naked across the back garden to the rear entrance, I opened the door, and turned on the lights. The family room lit up, I took her in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. I reached for the door handle and the door opened easily. The light from the other end of the house sent just enough light into the room so I wouldn't stumble or drop the precious cargo in my arms.

I placed her on the bed, stood back and admired her tiny sweet body.

I climbed onto the bed and opened her legs, I held a leg up as I positioned myself between them, making certain our cores were in contact with each other. I slowly started to move up and back along her tight pink crease. Her eyes rolled back as she took in the sensations running through our bodies. Her moaning increased as I could feel her start to push against me, eager to fulfil her desires for one more orgasm, for that one that was building within her. I increased the pressure against her, never resting, as I looked down at the secretions coming from us both.

The glistening of her almost bald pussy, as I pulled back her hidden pearl was no longer hidden as it peeked out of her hooded hiding place, she screamed in delight, as she rose closer to her goal.

She pinched her nipples. I increased the speed and pressure on her groin. My own bosoms bouncing up and down, side to side. She reach for one as she kept hold of her own and as she grabbed mine, she squeezed it hard.

We came almost together. My juices came rushing out to greet her own. I shook, she thrust her hips up high to grab hold of every bit of my moisture. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the fiery heat of our loins. I held it for as long as I could

Before letting her leg go. She eased it down and reached up for me

"Oh madam, my madam, oh my god, you are so beautiful at this love making." She told me "I don't want to leave your bed madam, make me yours my Mistress." She continued. All the time her arms were outstretched, I kept my distance.

I smiled down at her while still squeezing my own nipples. I then lowered one into her mouth. "SSSHHHH my pet, you talk too much."

I slowly lowered my body down next to her. She was still suckling on my tit, trying to tease my nipple. I smiled at the intensity of it all.

"Sleep now my baby girl."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, her mouth was resting on my chest as I fell asleep. We both slept well.

I awoke to the sensations of a warm tongue lapping at my furry lips, I smiled and opened my legs to her. She continued enticing my clit to come out to play, which it did, most willingly. I laid back, and rested in the delightful sensations she was sending through my body. I put a hand on her head to encourage her to use her strong ridged tongue, and she did.

I came quickly and Michelle caught my early morning juices, every last drop, just as she had done the night before.

"Good morning madam" her smiling face was showing all the signs of a well worked pussy licking, just as a subs face should look first thing in the morning.

I smiled back at her, "Good morning baby."

I kissed her tenderly but with a passion, so as to keep her interested one day longer, maybe two.

"Breakfast?" I asked

"Oh yes madam, let me do it for you?" she asked in her almost begging tone.

"First you shower, then come down to the kitchen." I instructed her. I pointed to the hidden door in my build in robe, "Behind the mirror, just press gently on the frame and the door will open." I told her.

She looked at me with a puzzled look. "Appuyez sur le cadre du miroir, gently, eerrr softly doucement." I explained to her.

"Arrhhh OK."

I watched go and look in the mirror then using a finger pushed against the frame. A door sprung open, to her delight and girlish giggles. I do so love the sound of a young girl giggling. Especially when they are experiencing something for the first time, like a kiss or a sensuous touch.

I put on my house coat and trundled off to the kitchen, leaving my latest conquest to her own devices.

She came down to the kitchen family room about twenty minutes later, I had black coffee ready for her with some croissants, I had placed small glass containers of various jams and a bitter marmalade, which I enjoy but not too many others do. A plate of cheeses and some dried fruit.

"Madam I did have to take your plug out as I had to use the bathroom too, I hope you are not too displeased with me."

I straighten my back. I looked at her, keeping a straight face, hoping she would not see that this was a farce. "Michelle, I am not displeased. Thank you for telling me so."

I sipped my coffee, which was freshly brewed, and picked at my croissant, filled with my bitter marmalade. All the while watching her as she too took a gulp of the rich black coffee and she picked at the different cheeses and a plain croissant.

"Oh madam you made real coffee. It has been so long since I have tasted such things."

I smiled and looked at her across the table.

"So Michelle, what are your plans?" I enquired of her.

"My plans madam?" She asked in return.

"Yes, your plans, what do you plan to do. Tell me?" I instructed.

"Well I was told to experience many things around the world madam. My Mistress was displeased that I showed no signs of being a real sub to her. She took back her, what you say her col." She gestured to her neck.

"Her Collar. So you have been a bad girl then?" I told her.

She hung her head and nodded. "Oui madam."

"Well when you are a bad girl with me, there will be consequences, much more severe than the games I played last night."

"Oh madam, it was both good and not so good for me last night." She told me.

.

"Did your Mistress in France not give you any discipline, I mean did she not teach you anything?" I enquired. Then continued as I smiled and reached across the table, "Last night ma Cherie, was merely games that I enjoy playing. If you are to remain here, you will have to learn to be far more compliant and respectful."

"No Mistress she didn't beat me, said it wasn't her way that I should know how to behave. To remain madam, but I only ave a visa for a short while." She told me.

I smiled, "piffle." I told her. "We can extend it."

She looked at me inquisitively, "What is this 'piffle' madam?"

"Trivial, of no consequence." I explained.

She looked at me over her coffee cup, "This piffle, is a good word I think."

"And last night was just a game, if you disobey me Michelle, I will leave the mark of my cane and my riding crop on your backside for some time, and for others to witness." I told her in no uncertain terms.

"Others madam?"

"Oh yes, there will be others who will enjoy your very strong tongue." I smiled at her.

She looked both interested and concerned all in one look.

"I think we should go and get some clothes for you, where are you staying at the moment?" I asked her.

"Ze backpacker's seaman's mission madam." She answered in her cute French accent.

"OK I will drive you there and you shall collect your clothes. Are you paid up in advance?" I asked of her.

"Yes madam."

The phone rang in the hall way as we were speaking. Strange I thought, who is ringing me on the house phone? I looked around for my mobile and had to think where I had left it. It was in the playroom.

The phone kept ringing.

I raised my forefinger and Michelle stood and followed me into the hallway where I answered the phone with just a simple "Hello."

"Hi Aunt Kathy, it's me. Why aren't you answering your mobile, I've been ringing for ages. I had to ring grandpa for your number, because mum couldn't remember." Emily got all that out without taking a breather.

"Wow, slow down Emily Ambrose. What is so important you couldn't wait on me returning your call or calls, it seems." I asked her in a meaningful tone.

"Sorry, but I just had to tell you."

"Tell me what child? And slow down, take a breath, you're rambling." I told her.

"It's my mum, she rang me last night when Mia and I were, you know, eerrrr in bed."

"OK, and that is important why?" I asked her.

"Well she would have known, you know, that we were, you know. Doing it."

"OK, again I ask, why is that important and has you ringing me at this hour of the day?"

"Mum asked me and MIA out to dinner with you." She told me without stopping to explain further.

"OK, that's good isn't it?" I enquired.

"AUNT Kathy, ME and MIA you know us two." She said excitedly. I heard Mia in the back ground but couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Emily, calm down, do you want your mother and your grandparents to accept you for who you are? And actually to treat you as an adult?"

"Of course I do." She replied immediately.

"Then stop acting like a child. Trust me, don't make it into a big deal, because it isn't a big deal." I explained.

I continued in a calm way. "Emily, when you start treating your relationship the same as everyone else's relationship, then the sooner everyone will do the same to you. Trust me it is no big deal."

At that point, Michelle chuckled just loud enough to be over heard.

"Who's that?" Emily asked as eager as ever.

"None of your business." I replied. As I glared at Michelle in all her naked glory.

"Ohhhh, you've got company, do I know her?"

"Emily Ambrose, it is none of your business, besides just because your mind is all about sex, it doesn't mean every ones else's life is in the same place." I told her sternly.

"Sorry Aunty Kathy. Mia would like a word too."

"OK I'll speak to you later on, put Mia on." I told her.

"Hi Kathy." Came a deeper voice. "I'll have a word to her later on as well."

"No need, I'm pretty sure she got the message. But sometimes she needs more than a word, if you get my meaning. So what's up?"

"Just letting you know the business name is underway, I spoke with both the accountant and the solicitors yesterday afternoon, All we need to do is sign off on a few documents that are being drawn up as we speak and everything will be in place."

"That's good Mia and quick. I like that. These people won't lead you astray. If you want another opinion on them, speak to either Anita or Erica,"

We said our good byes and hung up.

I looked daggers at Michelle who dropped her chin, I lifted her chin with a simple finger, kissed her lips. "You must learn to be quiet little one. Out to your Mistresses play room, we need to collect our clothes and my handbag."

She trotted off in the general direction of the rear of the house, not fully remembering how to get to where she was going. I watched her cute backside walk away from me, thinking just how gorgeous it was.

"Michelle, this way." I told her as she was about to enter the laundry.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw how I was looking at her. My hand inside my house coat, cupping my left tit as I rolled the nipple around between forefinger and thumb.

"Would madam, need some extra time with Michelle?" She asked with a smile on her lips.

I smiled and opened my house coat, letting her see the whole of me. "I do, yes, but maybe later on," I teased her as she was trying to tease me. "As we have work to do today." I reminded her.

It ran through my mind, do I keep her around or just let her go?