The OWLS Club Pt. 08

Story Info
A Lesbian Romance story.
2.2k words
4.55
4.5k
9

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

The OWLS Club

The story is about a group of people, an actual place, and a dream. While having a none too subtle dig at society in general. This is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters are real people, nor do they represent real people. It is a slow burn, a lot of romance and some gratuitous sex for those who need to get off on it. It is based in Australia so I have used local language. There is some Italian and French conversations, so if you want to really become attached to the characters I strongly recommend you use a google translator. It will help with the flow of the conversations. As I use the Queen's English, I will apologise in advance to my American friends for the correct spelling of some words.

Some of the place names are correct.

There is no underage sex involved.

Part 8 -- A Collar, a ceremony and the works started.

I got her to tidy up the play room, locking away the toys, and showing her where everything went. Then collected our clothes and ventured back into the house. I told her to clean up the breakfast things while I had a quick shower.

We got our selves dressed and I took her to her lodgings, and picked up what little possessions she had. A simple back pack full of clothes, most in need of washing by the looks of them. This young lady was going to need some training I knew.

Proper training.

Then twice, inside a week I made a spontaneous decision. Something that was as foreign to me as anything could ever be.

I will keep her around.

I will collar her, I will make sure she was looked after.

I felt comfortable with it, although I hadn't asked her, in reality it wasn't her decision in any case. I was certain she wouldn't complain.

When we got back home, I took her into the bathroom and showed where everything was. Not my own personal onsuite she had seen earlier, but the normal standard house bathroom. The toilet was separate, she had her own shower, bath and dressing area. She didn't have much in the way of cosmetics, some lipstick and eye shadow. Not much at all. I do want my partners to look feminine, not done up like a tart but pretty and cute.

"Michelle, I am going to take you under my wing, under my control. To teach you, to train you. You would like that, no?" I told her while holding her gaze.

"Oh yes madam, I would like that a lot." She replied.

"Then follow me," I went to a cupboard in the utility room and took out 3 collars and a beautiful ornate timber box, 8" square. It was locked. It looked delicate but in fact it was a very robust and secure box. "Bring them to the kitchen Michelle." I instructed her.

I laid the 3 collars side by side. But held onto the box.

The first one was a plain old brown leather dog Collar an inch wide and well used looking at the state of it. A soft leather, thin, weather beaten something that an old dog would wear.

Next was a brand new black leather dog Collar, never been worn still very plain but the buckles and clips were not rusty or unclean, but shiny, pristine.

The third was a very ornate, red leather. 2" wide and a full quarter of an inch thick. It would keep a head held high and straight. On it was various symbols and words written in Latin 'Possessores ab hera'. [Owned by a Mistress] Michelle looked at me with a look of bewilderment and excitement.

I let her handle each of them slowly and as I suspected she picked up the largest one first, felt how stiff it was, how thick and unforgiving it was. I could see she wanted to try it on but I intervened.

"Michelle, you have to earn each one, just because you want it doesn't mean you are deserving of it." I explained.

"Yes madam, how can I earn such a beautiful collar?" She asked of me. I smiled at her. "It is a long journey my pet." I told her.

I took it from her hands and placed it at the end of the other two, then placed the box down onto the cold marble bench top. It made a distinct wooded sound, each of the corners had a brass fitting making the box look more secure than maybe it was, and they matched the lock and hinges.

I took a small brass key and unlocked the box, the sound of the key making the contact with the mechanism had a distinct sound about it. I turned the key and the lid sprung open, or released from its locked position.

Michelle was sat on a bar stool on the opposite side of the kitchen island from me. I stood there looking at her. I opened the box so as the lid hid the contents from Michelle, she couldn't see even with her stretching every muscle in her neck. She smiled at me. I looked at her, my eyes not giving anything away.

I then took out what I called my Day Collar, more jewelry than collar, but those who were well aware of the Ds lifestyle would know what it was and what it meant.

Michelle's eyes flew open and she reached out for it.

"NO Michelle!" I stated "this is for you once you have climbed the ladder and have shown me you are worthy of it. It comes with tremendous responsibilities and in truth you are as far away from wearing this as anybody could be. So let me ask you this, and think on it before answering. Are you willing to put your Mistress first in your life, over everything else, over everybody else?" I asked her, not letting her lose my gaze.

I waited, I saw her tiny little brain whirling around in a state of confusion. I could see the desire in her eyes to wear both the red and the day Collars, but there was still doubt.

"What must I do Mistress?" She asked me.

I smiled at her and told her bluntly. "There are many things but for starters, for me to put that old collar on you now you must do these things. Show that you truly desire to be owned. Strive to please your Mistress in all things, not just sexually. This means that you may have to give up some of your own personal freedoms and preferences. Conduct yourself in a respectful and modest manner at all times, recognizing that your behavior is a direct reflection on your Mistress."

I looked at her, she was thinking, taking it all in. "Do you want me to say it in French for you Michelle Dumuir?"

"No madam, English as you told me before, everything in English." She had straightened her back and sat tall on her stool, proud almost.

"Madam I am ready to be your sub, to put your wishes first and to put you before all others."

I picked up the old weather beaten, worn out grubby dog collar. It felt good in my hand, I ran along my open palm and slapped it down across it, leaving a small red mark, I smiled at Michelle.

"Come here child," I instructed her, she slipped off her stool, and walked around to me. As she came up to me I twirled my finger around telling her to turn. She did, bent her head as she did so, I put the Collar around her throat, and threaded it through the buckle, I put a finger between it and her skin, to ensure it wasn't too restrictive.

I fastened it.

I turned her around, looked into her eyes, kissed her tenderly but with a passion that left her in no doubt.

"You will move in here, stay in my guest room, listen to me and learn from me." The instructions were simple and straightforward.

"Yes Mistress."

"Now we shall go shopping, to be modest for your Mistress no more of those short tight shorts, outside of the house. Around the house, oh yes, you shall be sexy and young and free and at my beck and call." I told her.

"Yes Mistress."

We went into what was my guest room but is now her room and I looked in the wardrobe there expecting to find an assortment of garments, that over the years, Emily had left. But alas nothing that would have fitted her to make her more modest, plenty that I will want to see her in, but nothing that I considered to be more modest than the short tight shorts she had on.

We stood there for a moment, Michelle looking at all the different bits of clothing, turning her nose up on each occasion.

Fussy little thing, I thought. Which is good.

"For today, you will wear what you have on. We will go and find some clothes for you." My instructions were short and decisive.

I decided not to go to the local Mall where she would be on display for all and sundry. But to venture to a boutique group of shops along the water front at Semaphore. More expensive, but the garments were of a better quality and the range was in keeping to meet my standards. Not really worried about Michelle's likes or dislikes.

We stopped first at Martha's where the range of dresses were very up market, stylist but not flamboyant. I wouldn't call them plain, but modest for the gentile sect. It was important to me to see how glamorous I could make her without being overly sexual.

I selected two dresses, full length, and button through, casual looking but elegant just the same. Good for when we go out dining. One red, a floral pattern, with high a collar, which could be turned up, and sleeves. A green dress with a high waist, with a pattern that had a calming effect on me. It was hard to explain why. I didn't ask Michelle what she thought.

I wanted to get some causal wear for her, and this time I felt a little more adventurous and somewhat mischievous. So took her into what I thought was more to her liking, she did enjoy the browsing and I let her go and look. To sample what she wanted too. She came back with several tops that I said no too, I pointed to the men's shirts section. She had a look of 'Oh Really' about her, I nodded and with the simple wave of my hand told her to go and look. She brought several back for me, two of which I said yes to. I instructed her to try them on.

She did, of course, they fitted reasonably well, and I said yes. I then told her that she should have both jeans for casual wear and some smart dress jeans. An assistant came over to help, she was in her late twenties I thought, quite pretty but nothing outstanding. Wearing a wedding band and had the look of a tired young mum about her.

Michelle came out of the change room she looked gorgeous in a shirt and a pair of stretch jeans, tight and detailing every part of her anatomy. I looked at the assistant, whose eyes were stuck looking at how tight the jeans were around my Michelle.

"Maybe a size bigger might be more comfortable for her." She said. I shook my head.

"Michelle, how do they feel my love?"

"They feel so sexy Mistress" She replied

"comment aimeriez-vous que cet assistant vous aide à sortir de ces jeans?" I asked

"Oui Maîtresse, mais je n'ai pas de culotte sur rappelez-vous." She replied with a cheeky smile.

"Je sais, Michelle, alors vous allez me rembourser aujourd'hui en demandant à l'assistant de vous toucher, comprenez ce que je veux dire?"

"Je comprends parfaitement. Mais ne criera-t-elle pas Maîtresse, je veux dire qu'elle n'aimera peut-être pas les filles, comme nous aimons les filles?"

"Tu m'auras laissé tomber et je devrai te discipliner Michelle. Alors elle ferait mieux de ne pas crier hey."

I turned to the assistant and apologised for the French, "My niece is visiting us, but she tells me she needs a hand to get out of the jeans and if you would give her a helping hand she would be most grateful." I explained. "If you would do that for her then I will take 6 pair and 6 shirts in that style plus 4 plain white ones. " I told her. Then without missing a beat, I asked. "Do you have some shoes or boots to match?"

She looked stunned and answered that they didn't but would take us next door to her friend who does.

Michelle stood there looking sensational. I turned to her and said. "Si vous y parvenez, nous irons acheter en ligne de la lingerie et d'autres articles dont vous avez envie. Un grand test pour toi ma douce."

She smiled at me and clearly said. "Je ne te laisserai pas tomber ma Maîtresse."

"We shall see, we shall see." I replied.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers