The OWLS Club Pt. 13

Story Info
A Lesbian Romance story.
3.9k words
4.64
3.7k
7

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

The OWLS Club

The story is about a group of people, an actual place, and a dream. While having a none too subtle dig at society in general. This is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters are real people, nor do they represent real people. It is a slow burn, a lot of romance and some gratuitous sex for those who need to get off on it. It is based in Australia so I have used local language. There is some Italian and French conversations, so if you want to really become attached to the characters I strongly recommend you use a google translator. It will help with the flow of the conversations. As I use the Queen's English, I will apologise in advance to my American friends for the correct spelling of some words.

Some of the place names are correct.

There is no underage sex involved.

***It has been pointed out to me, on numerous occasions that the inclusion of French or another language, is somewhat distracting from the flow of the conversation. I will leave them in the story, [But have now included the English translation in brackets.] as I want you, the reader, to engage with each of the different characters, form a bond with them. So please, use a French to English translator [I use Google] it adds to the story.***

Chapter 13 -- Hero's and Villains.

The excitement that we all shared seem to radiate around us. Smiles, laughter, jokes about Emily on all 4s, which her grand-mother smiled at but didn't see as funny.

Mia took us up to the top floor. "This is going to be the most adventurous part of the project," she told us.

She pointed to a row of missing ceiling tiles, something that was so out of place in the old building but we agreed to do in the 1970's apparently.

"First of all these ceiling tiles are all going, we are stripping it back to the old ceiling. You should see the old cornices and ceiling roses, who ever put these ceiling tiles up needs to be shot." She told us. Cynthia looked at me with a wry grin. I looked away feigning innocence.

"Then from this point on," pointing to where the ceiling tiles were missing, "we are going to remove the old ceiling as well, and take off the roof iron. So we are open to the elements. We are going to make this an outdoor dining, casual area. Some sun lounges, and pot plants with some large umbrellas." I nodded but Cynthia was enthralled, hanging on every word.

Mia was a natural at this I thought. Mia went on pointing out various places and what they will become. I smiled at them. Emily came over to me and hung on my arm. "It seems Mia has another convert." She told me.

"Yes, she is in her element I think." I looked down at Em, she seemed tired and worn out. "How are you two getting on, hope you are leaving work issues here and don't take them home with you."

"We have our moments. But it is easier when I am working with Erica, when I'm not underfoot here with Mia, then she misses me. Today it will be all work talk and nothing else. It would be nice to have a little bit of both.

I looked at her. "I did warn you both it wasn't going to be easy. Tell me, why do you think your grand-dad doesn't spend more time in the family business?"

"He isn't that interested, isn't he?" She looked up at me.

"Your grand-father and I were close, very close, like this," showing her my crossed fingers, "but we fight like cat and dog when we spend too much time together. Which is why my dad, your GREAT grand-father kept us apart. He was sick and tired of us screaming at each other. Sent me to a boarding school in Melbourne tried to teach your grand-dad the business."

She looked at me and said "I didn't know that. I thought you went to Wilderness like mum and me."

I tossed my head to one side. "Oh no, I was sent away. Which is how my dad dealt with our fighting and me being caught naked in bed with another girl. Not the done thing in the 1950's." I told her with a smile.

"So Melbourne it was. Luckily for me, your grand-dad didn't have the 'knack' for the business and I just happen to excel in it. But when he and I were left to our own devices concerning the business, we would almost come to blows, literally. So as long as I was discreet with who I was seen with and what we were doing, my dad taught me the business, and your grand-dad, well he did other things. "

"So when are you going to teach me the business?" She asked.

I patted her hand, "not yet. But don't think your grand-dad isn't interested, he is, and he knows what's going on."

She asked me again, "So when?"

"When what?"

"When are you going to teach me the business?" I immediately regretted bringing up the subject.

I looked down at her once again, smiled. "When you are ready. And before you say it. NO you're not." I looked over at Mia and I knew she was the future of the family business, if they ever got married that is.

Mia and Cynthia joined us as Cynthia was gushing with excitement. "Have you seen what Mia is planning for us up here?"

I laughed, "Yes we meet every week and I get an update. You should join us, mind you it is 7am on a Wednesday here. And a lot of the business is just the numbers at this stage, plus any major changes to the original plans. But you and Terry are always welcome."

She laughed, "Terry, up at 7am, he is up for two reasons at that time, golf is one and well the other is none of your business." We all blushed with her.

She surprised all of us by her last statement. The thought of them........... well................. way too much information I thought. But then again by the time I get home normally on a Wednesday I join Michelle back in bed. But that's different I said to myself.

"Let's show her the mysterious red brick wall and where we found everything." I instructed

We all started walking down the stairs towards the ground floor and into the cellar. Mia's phone went off and we listened to a one sided conversation.

"Hello, Mia Di Lombardo speaking,..... Yes oh yes I remember...."as she looked across at me. "I see.....OK....that would be great. Do they have my direct email address here?............ Yes that's the one........... Yes I will tell her, she is right here, would you like a word?..............OK I will tell her. And thank you for that. Yes we will, good bye." And she hung up or pressed the closed button.

Mia looked at me smiled and told me, "That was Anita Reynolds, she said to tell you that the Premiers Office will be emailing their approval by the end of the week."

I smiled back at her. "One can never have too many friends."

Mia explained to me that she wanted to replace the stairways with something grandeur. So when you enter the front door you are captivated by these beautiful ornate staircases, you can travel, either up or down, or to go into the 'library'.

"You're in charge Mia, you decide, work it into the budget and get it ticked off by Erica and it would make sense, don't you agree Cindy?" I asked as I turned to her.

"It would make a statement that is for sure. I know these stairs have been in since day one, but they are just stairs. Not a statement!" She replied

And in one sweeping moment, Cynthia became involved with the OWLS Club.

I looked at Mia, she at me, we both raised our eye brows. The other two Ambrose girls were completely oblivious to what had just happened.

We entered the cellar, the noise and dust was everywhere. An onsite foreman's desk was set up in front of the newly completed doorway into the 'storeroom'. The double doors were still, well covered to protect the timber and glass. And a full padlock and chain, housed in a plastic tube held the doors shut and locked.

"Shit Mia." I said. "Aren't you worried they'll get damaged?"

"No, not really." She replied. "I want you to meet these guys talking to Michael Ritter the Foreman." She repeated his name so I could sound more informed than I was.

As we approached them, the two big guys turned to face us. Tough looking and mean were words that came to mind. "Hello again Michael." I said.

He nodded and replied with a smile, "Ms Ambrose."

Mia then explained that the other two 'gentlemen' were the supervisors and 'storeman'. She then brought everyone in around the table and said in a direct tone, "When we started this job there were 75 bottles of wine in the storeroom, yesterday there was 75 bottles in the store room and when we finished there will be 75 bottles of wine in the storeroom, am I right gentlemen?"

They nodded and said "yes boss."

"Can we have a look behind the wall please I asked?" I asked.

I got a grunt and a nod from one of the 'minders'. He found a key on his key ring. "One of two keys," tapping her pocket to indicate where the other one was. Mia told me in no uncertain terms, she had this covered.

He unlocked the padlock carefully took the protective chain from the doors and open them for us, He went in and turned on some bright temporary flood lights. He turned smiled, nodded and stood to one side as we entered.

We entered and he closed the doors behind us. I turned to Cynthia, "so this is what all the fuss is about," walking over towards the 3 vents in the wall.

"Small aren't they." Cynthia said.

"Yes but the real mystery is why are they there in the first place and where do they go?" Emily said.

"No, the real mystery is what are they hiding? Why in a cellar, so close to what was one of Australia's busiest trading ports, is there THIS? Whatever this is."

"Any guesses anyone?" I put to them.

Emily, came back, "Dead bodies?" Mia smiled and hugged her. Her grand-mother didn't bat an eye lid at either the reply or their PSA.

"Cynthia," I asked. "Well if it was used for transporting contraband, then it could be anything. But I doubt there will be anything of value"

"Mia, what do you think it might be hiding?" She shook her head, "No idea." She replied.

"Shall I tell you what I think? I think the tunnels have nothing to do with what we found here, the timing doesn't add up to me. I think the Ambrose family wanted to hide what young Mary had been getting up to with the older woman from Saxony. They stored everything down here, then bricked it up. Either not knowing the tunnels were there or just plain forgot. The tunnels were obviously filled in by the time the wall was built. When we open the tunnels I think, like Cynthia said, there will be nothing to find, they were just plain ordinary tunnels used to hide and transport goods from the tax man."

"AAAWWW" said Emily "But wouldn't it be fun if there were stuff hidden down there?"

"Maybe, depends what the stuff is. I have had my fill of fun thank you very much." I told them all.

"OK what time is it?" Cynthia looked at her watch, "just gone 4" she said to me.

Time for a glass of wine next door and turning to Cynthia I said, I'll introduce her to Ash and Ellie, two wonderful friends of mine." She nodded and replied "great."

Mia knocked on the door and heard no answer. Shouted through the door "Hello, anyone out there?"

She picked up her mobile phone and dialed a number. Got an answer and said in no uncertain terms, "You guys forgot something?" I heard some laughter.

She turned to us and smiled, "they are on their way."

Ten minutes later we heard the rustling of the chains on the door and as it was opened. "Sorry guys, we got caught up elsewhere on site and just took off." One of the mean looking guys said to us.

Mia told him it was all OK. "No harm done."

We walked back to the site office and waited for Mia and Emily to tidy up and lock up.

All four of us walked around to Korked and in through the front door. Ash was behind the bar talking on the phone. I waved to her and made the drinking motion with my hand. She smiled waved back and continued on with her phone call.

As soon as she hung up she asked, "The usual?" I asked the crew, Cynthia wanted a GnT, while Emily asked for a JB and coke and Mia a Fireball Whiskey. I gave Ash the order and said my usual thanks. I then said to her to come over and meet the family.

When she brought the drinks over for us, I introduced everyone. "The Gin and Tonic is for Cindy my Sister in Law," they said their hello's with sweet smiles, The Jim Beam is for my nieces daughter Emily and the Fireball is for her partner Mia."

Ash stood back, bowed and said hello to everyone. I explained that Ash and her wife Ellie, own the place, the photos on the wall with all the famous people was Ellie and if any of us got out of hand she would deal with us.

Everyone then started to look around the walls at the photos. Mia pointed to one photo and asked who it was. Ash being the comic she sometimes tries to be. Told her "The little blonde woman is my wife, the other person is either Mick Jagger or Keith Richards, I can't tell them apart."

"Oh wow" said Mia as she then got up and walked around the room looking at all the different photos, she called Emily over to her. "Look" she said "Paul Mc Cartney, the Beatles Paul Mc Cartney." She was beside herself, Emily looked at her, looked at us and shrugged her shoulders.

I turned to both Cindy and Ash, "kids today have no sense of music greats do they." We all shook our heads.

Ash then called into the kitchen, "Ellie you have some new admirers hon. Come meet Kathy's family."

Ellie wandered out her hair in a white hairnet, rubber gloves on, a smudge on her cheek and a radiant smile on her face.

She didn't notice the girls around the corner from her and came over to Cynthia and me. "Please excuse the look, but one of us has to clean the mess from this morning." I introduced Cynthia as the girls came up behind Ellie and startled her.

"Oh" she said as she heard them approach. I introduced both Mia and Emily. "Mia is the music lover and by the looks of it has some great taste in music. I think she became overcome with you and Sir Paul."

"Arrrggghh Paulie, he's such a love, such a gentleman. Doesn't drink you know."

"We all have our faults" I told her, she laughed, then excused herself to get her cleaning job done.

"Sir Paul Mc Cartney, music royalty" said Mia, "such a shame about John" she lamented.

"Who's John?" Asked Emily

Then all four of us said at once "John Lennon."

We all laughed, "You really do need a musical education, I blame your mother" Said Cynthia.

I explained to Ash that Mia was the Project Manager on site, and if she has any issues she should take it up with her. Mia was nodding her head, gave her a business card and told her to pop in any time for a guided tour.

Ash smiled, thanked her, and then excused herself to attend to some other customers.

We sat around watching the world go by and I said to Mia. "You should make some time for just yourself you know, you and Em I mean."

"What made you say that Kath, Emily and I spend a lot of time together?" She replied.

"I know what it's like when you get a new project and you want everything to run perfectly. You will only get to know how good your systems are when you aren't around to baby sit them. Or the people you hand pick to make everything work." I told her. Then looking to Cindy for some back up.

"Yes your Aunt Kathy is right, too much work isn't a good thing. Why not take Mia up to the houseboat at Mannum, spend the weekend up there. Leave your phones with your mum, or better still get them redirected to your grand-dad and Aunt Kathy." She said all this with a smirk on her face.

"What a good idea Cindy." I said through gritted teeth. We all smiled.

"I'll think about it." said Mia.

"NO, you do it." I told her. "Nothing is going to go wrong over a weekend."

"Famous last words." She told me as we finished our drinks, Emily was sitting on her lap, and Cynthia was looking at them. I patted her on her arm and told her I'd walk her to her car.

We said our good byes and I waved to Ash, she waved back.

Cynthia and I started our short walk back through the Port to where we parked our cars earlier in the day. She gave me a warm hug and kissed my cheek. "Thank you for a great time today, I mean it, I really enjoyed myself. And that club of yours, well ours, and it is going to look magnificent."

"Yes it will do when it is all finished. I am really proud of the girls." I replied. "Say hi to my little brother." As she got into her Mercedes C Class, black of course and she drove off.

I stood in the car park and watched her drive away. I thought to myself, she has had her heart and mind opened. Thank you Mia.

It was just getting dark when I pulled into my own drive way. The outside lights came on as the sensor picked up the car movements. I walked up to the door and Michelle opened it for me, dressed in, well nothing at all.

"Do you always answer the front door dressed like that?" I asked, not unhappy at all.

"Only when I know it is you Mistress." She said as she kissed me.

I pushed her up against the wall and kissed her passionately, I held her arms over her head and started to nuzzle on her neck. She moaned with delight.

"Oh Mistress, that is so good, don't stop please."

"Who said I was going to stop?" As I started to kiss down her throat. I travelled down until I took one of her small AA tits in my mouth. It fitted in there completely, using my tongue to arouse her nipple. I let her wrists go and her hands grabbed my head as her moaning grew louder and louder.

I edged my way down to her stomach and flicked her belly button ring around in my mouth she was trying to push my head down further, but I continued to tease her midriff. One hand ventured to her core, her legs were wide apart as I felt the wetness on my finger which was rubbing along her crease.

Her breathing was coming in short hard gasps now and I sensed she was about to explode.

I wondered if she had forgotten the 'golden rule'. But no, she hadn't, as she stood there panting, and used the only word she knew that would stop me. "Angels, Mistress Angels."

I stopped.

She was leaning back against the wall, looking flushed.

"You first my Mistress." Looking straight into my eyes she unzipped my slacks and edged them down over my hips, then dragged down my panties. Turned me around so our positions were now reversed and she got on her knees and covered my moist hairy core with her sweet mouth.

Her tongue so strong, and straight, entered me. I grabbed her by her hair and held her in just the right place, as I moved my right leg to one side as far as I could without falling over.

She put a hand under my core and pushed her finger into my anus, gently but with conviction. I stood on my toes. Then eased myself onto her finger.

As she started sucking on my hooded pearl. She had learned so fast, as I started to hump her face. Her finger went deeper and deeper into me, I could feel the tide rising, she didn't slow down, as she pressed me tight against the wall. My hips were trapped as I felt the surge of power come rushing through me. I shook as I felt the juices being released from me.

I stood there shaking. Michelle didn't move and took all that I gave her, she licked, and supped on my core. My breathing was ragged. My head spinning, but my sweet little sub made certain her Mistress was well sated before moving from me and looking up at me with those cute little puppy dog eyes of hers.

I couldn't help but smile and laugh. I felt so good. She had stopped me from satisfying her and made certain her Mistress came first. I felt so good about the growth in my sweet sub.

I tried hard to pull up my slacks without success. This time it was Michelle who was laughing. I slid down the wall and sat on the cold wooden floor. She came and sat with me, I kissed her. "You are so beautiful to me," I sang the Joe Cocker song to her.

She hugged me, "my Mistress, I love you so." I hugged her, "that's the lust speaking Michelle." And I held her close.

"Now what are we going to have for dinner my pet?" She said nothing.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers
12