The OWLS Club Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have nothing prepared, except for me Mistress."

"I think we will need more than just pussy for our dinner." I told her. She smiled, "I could survive just on your pussy Mistress." She told me.

"We should freshen up and we will eat at Korked" I told her.

Michelle being who she is, didn't hesitate to tell me that she thought Ashley doesn't like her. "I think she does not like me so much, since I did not like her wine."

"I think you are mistaken." I told her.

"No Mistress I am certain of it, I think she does not like me."

"I think, that you think too much about what other people think." I knew the English would confuse her.

"Mistress, do you not think about what other people think of you?"

I turned to her and cupped her face in my hands. "I make people think twice about what they think of me!"

I kissed her, "now enough of this talk, let's go and shower, you and me, and then we will both dress and go to Korked and have a meal. OK?"

"Yes Mistress."

12