All Comments on 'The OWLS Club Pt. 15'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

Another wonderfully engrossing chapter. Kathy’s green eyes at the end added to the rounded portrait you are giving us xxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

Kathy must like playing with fire. To hide the rifles---even temporarily---to avoid red-tape crap could make things worse in the long run. I don't know about Aussie law but in the UK she, and those who helped her shift the weapons, could find themselves facing at best a very hefty fine, at worst---and more likely---a long prison sentence. Each chapter is making this story more intriguing and enjoyable.

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

Emily gets it. the older generations are now comfortable knowing their families legacy will be passed down by Emily in the right manner. and it bonds them even closer together.

This building has bonded everyone closer together for a LOT of reasons. Another great surprise by everything and interested where and what these " green eyes of envy " will see and do ?

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A further enthralling installment to this fine tale. I feel that the old cellar has not yet given up all of its secrets and there are still more discoveries to be made. I share Kathleen's disappointment at not being there to indulge in and savor Louise's 'strong fragrances', such experiences need to be enjoyed first hand.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Another engaging and entertaining chapter, but the ending made my heart ache….

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

It is I think many chapters since I last commented on this story. Be assured that I'm still reading and still enjoying it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

The worlds energetically balancing system, what goes up must come down …. The hight’s and lowest and we have to deal with regardless ….. in the end we cant keep anything, everything will end and even finding a treasure being excited over the top ends with a slow or fast coming down to earth ….. a value that stays forever is some connected to our soul …. But now that the financial situation of the OWLS club is safe, lets build a real gem or?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝🌸🌈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 2nd April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES