The OWLS Club Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the gallery that is going to have a look at the paintings. They don't have the final say, but if they believe they are authentic Henri de Toulouse Lautrec paintings and display them, then the committee who do have the final say, will authenticate them. He is coming around home this Saturday morning. To arrange to collect them. They don't need to go to Paris, it will take him about a week, to do some checking, and he will get the AGSA to clean them, so they will insure them while they are there."

Everyone seemed suitably impressed so far.

"Here is the catch," I told them. "They want to make the announcement and to display them first." Terry and Cindy sat up straight, looked at me, and said "That's not fair."

I went on to explain their logic. "They believe that as they are one of the world's leading experts on Lautrec they should be given first rights to do so. I believe we can negotiate with them." I looked at everyone with a wryly grin on my face. "We have four of them and our Emily. What if we arrange a combined announcement? Let them have two, one being the unfinished one and the one with Mary on a leash, and we have the other two, plus Emily doing the unveiling on the opening night of The OWLS Club?"

Everyone was nodding, smiling. "OK then we agree. I'll ring him back and see what he has to say."

I placed the call on the number he gave me, and it was answered immediately. "Ello"

"Hello Jean Paul, it is Kathleen Ambrose. I think we can come to some arrangement with the announcement of the paintings, as there are four of them and we are renovating the current building that they were found in, may we suggest that we do a joint unveiling, to coincide with the opening of our building and with your gallery?"

"I would need to see the paintings first?" He told me. "And then if we can agree we can commence."

"Sounds like a plan John Paul." I told him. "Saturday morning you can see the paintings at my home, I will give you the address and if you could be there at 10am sharp, we can conduct our business."

"If we agree I will get the papers drawn up on the same day." He told me.

"That sounds all good to us." I told him.

We ended our call and we all seemed pretty happy with it. I turned to Mia and Emily, "Emily if you two don't have anything planned, could you be there as well?" I then took Michelle's hand, and told her. "Vous l'habillerez dans l'une de vos nouvelles tenues, la ferez paraître aussi proche de Marie que possible" ["You will dress her up in one of your new outfits, make her look as close to Mary as we can"]

We all had a satisfied look on our faces. I then turned to Mia. "While you were making your TV debut, we have decided that it is going to be 'Finders' Keepers' for everything we have found. And you need to get up to speed with Emily, about our discussions."

Mia looked around the table and said. "Was there any doubt?"

We all said in unison, "No!"

Michelle came up to me and asked me quietly. "Maîtresse, Louise vient d'entrer dans l'hôtel, la chambre avant et me demande de la rejoindre, si vous me le permettez. Vous vous souvenez comment je vous ai expliqué comment je voulais la prendre, toute chaude et moite, avec tous ses parfums forts sur elle. Je me demandais si ma Maîtresse me permettrait cela, juste cette fois?" [Mistress, Louise has just come into the hotel, the front room and ask me to join her, if I may. You remember how I explained to you how I wanted to take her, all hot and sweaty, with all her strong fragrances on her. I was wondering if my Mistress would allow me this, just this once.]

I looked at her and was torn, I have never been a jealous woman, until now, this very second, the pain that my sweet young thing wanted someone else, and that I wasn't enough for her.

"Michelle, j'espérais que nous pourrions avoir ce moment ensemble, mais je peux voir que cela signifie tellement pour vous. Emmenez-la dans votre chambre profitez de l'occasion et racontez-moi tout à ce sujet quand je rentre à la maison. I told her, with a smile, then quietly cried inside.

[Michelle, I was hoping we could have that moment together, but I can see it means so much to you. Take her to your room enjoy the occasion, and tell me all about it when I get home.]

I waved her off with a flick of my wrist, as if it was no big deal. I watched, as she slowly walked away into the front bar and out of sight. Mia watched every move, she too had a sad look upon her face. Everyone else I think was completely oblivious to the situation. I forgot that Mia could understand a little French.

12