The OWLS Club Pt. 19

Story Info
A Lesbian Romance story.
4k words
4.7
3.8k
8

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
353 Followers

The story is about a group of people, an actual place, and a dream. While having a none too subtle dig at society in general. This is a work of pure fiction. None of the characters are real people, nor do they represent real people. It is a slow burn, a lot of romance and some gratuitous sex for those who need to get off on it. It is based in Australia so I have used local language. There is some Italian and French conversations, so if you want to really become attached to the characters I strongly recommend you use a google translator. It will help with the flow of the conversations. As I use the Queen's English, I will apologise in advance to my American friends for the correct spelling of some words.

Some of the place names are correct.

There is no underage sex involved.

***It has been pointed out to me, on numerous occasions that the inclusion of French or another language, is somewhat distracting from the flow of the conversation. I have left them in the story, as I want you, the reader, to engage with each of the different characters, form a bond with them. [But I have now included the English text to help those who need it.] So please, use a French to English translator [I use Google] it adds to the story.***

Chapter 19 -- Love hurts.

The weekend flew past and come Monday morning, while Kathleen and Michelle were sleeping the sleep of the well sated.

Louise was back at number 7, tired, exhausted and with a smile on her face that told everyone she had a wonderful weekend.

Mia was checking the building schedule and was happy they were on target to get the building work done on time. She had some definite ideas she wanted to run past Erica re the tunnel and the extra 'store-room'. The area behind the red brick wall it was decided would become a 'private lounge' area. Somewhere the more well-known members could go and not be disturbed. She and Emily had talked about the extra store-room, all weekend, in between getting out of bed, going to the loo, getting back into bed, sleeping, making love, eating, shopping, making more love.

The week went smoothly, the grand staircase was put in leading up to the newly completed sun deck and bar and down into what will be known as the Mary Ambrose room, where the paintings will be displayed along with the many love letters, all beautifully framed.

All week Mia had tried to get Erica and Emily, to sit down and work out how the two store-rooms would be decorated. For whatever reason getting them in the same place at the same time didn't happen. Her frustration grew. What didn't help, was that the timing of their work schedule also kept them apart.

At the weekend, on Saturday morning, they were lying in bed, just snuggling. Mia wanted Em to work on some ideas to make the first store-room as luxurious as possible. She explained to her what was in her mind and imagination. Love seats, hidden little areas, subtle lighting. Emily was laying in her lovers arms as she explained how she saw it in her mind. Emily rolled over onto her elbow and put her hand under her chin, kissed Mia on the nose, and got out of bed.

"What?" Mia asked, "Where are you going?"

Emily turned to her and reminded her of their agreement, "as soon as one of us starts talking shop, at home, the other one would walk away. Remember. Besides, I work for Erica on this project, as you keep reminding me." She laughed at Mia and dived back onto the bed, landing next to her, crawled up onto her, held her tightly and used the covers so she couldn't move, she had her pinned down under the covers and kissed her. Looked into her eyes, kissed her again and told her. "I love you so much Mia, that it hurts me sometimes." She laid her head under her chin.

Mia blew the hair away from her mouth, and some of it started to twitch her nose, "Em baby, move a bit, your hair hon, it's in my mouth and nose babe."

Emily, just laid there. "Nope not until."

"Until what?" Mia asked, knowing exactly what she wanted. "Hell freezing over or something?" She continued and laughed.

"Nope, you know what to say. And I'm not going to move until you do, I'm still waiting." She laid there not moving except to move her head sideways under her chin. Making sure it tickled Mia's nose.

"Em, stop it sweetie, aaawwww come on babe, move, please." She was almost pleading now.

"OK, PRETTY PLEASE move."

"Nope that's not it either." She replied. All the while smiling to herself.

"Do you want to have some hot fucking later on?" Mia was pulling out all stops.

"OH of course I do, and we will. But that's not the magic word either. So stop trying to bribe me." She carried on. Wiggling her body into Mia until she settled onto her tummy and putting pressure on her bladder.

"Emily, this isn't funny honey, I need to pee shortly." She told her lover.

"Oh look, you're a poet and didn't know it." She said in reply, laughing at her own joke. "Well Mia Francesco De Lombardo, if you don't want to pee in our bed, you better come up with those magic words."

"OK OK I love you too. Now can I get up and have a pee?" she said with a sigh.

"Nope, not anywhere near good enough missy." Emily told her.

"Emily." Mia said in a caring voice, "Emily," She stopped, then after catching her breathe, "Emily Kathleen Ambrose, I love you like there is no tomorrow, you are the air that I need, you are my reason for waking up every morning, I love you with every ounce of my soul, with every breath I take, without you there is no living, no tomorrow. Without you I am nothing."

"AAAAWWWW you say the nicest things to me." She still didn't move.

Mia blew her hair away from her nose and mouth then said. "Can I get up now?"

"Nope, you didn't sound like you meant it." She said laughing, then jumping off the bed and running out of her bedroom.

Mia heard Miriam tell her daughter for the thousandth time that week, "Put some clothes on Emily, please." Mia put on a dressing gown, fastened it, making sure it was secure, and ventured out of their room down to the bathroom. Emily was already in the shower and fortunately hadn't locked the door.

Mia relieved herself while Emily was humming away to herself under the shower. She was half tempted to sneakily turn the hot water off while Em's back was turned. But thought better of it. She pulled the shower curtain back, looked at her sweet lover, smiled and started to sing to her.

Oh, my love

My darling

I've hungered for your touch

A long, lonely time

And time goes by so slowly

And time can do so much

Are you still mine?

I need your love

I need your love

God speed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea

To the open arms of the sea

Yes, lonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me

I'll be coming home, wait for me"

Oh, my love

My darling

I've hungered, hungered for your touch

A long, lonely time

And time goes by so slowly

And time can do so much

Are you still mine?

I need your love

I, I need your love

God speed your love to me

Emily, turned the water off, her tears mingled with the water running from her hair. She stepped out of the bath tub, and just hugged her. Mia lifted her head, kissed her, and then kissed her again.

"Don't you ever doubt my love for you? No matter how silly you get, or how tired I am, I will love you till the end of time." Mia told her.

Emily hugged her. "That was a lovely song, did you write it just for me?"

Mia held her at arm's length, not sure if she was serious or not, then hugged her, just hugged her. There was a knock on the door, and Miriam asked if they were decent.

Emily wrapped herself in a towel and opened the door, "Sorry to interrupt you two, but your phones been going off Mia." Miriam told them.

She looked at Mia in her soaking wet dressing gown, "Mia." She said, "The idea is to take your dressing gown off before getting into the shower." She smiled at her.

"Well normally I would, but a certain mischievous person decided to hug me before drying herself." Mia replied with a smile on her face.

"Not my fault mum, she was singing to me." Emily stated.

Miriam looked them both, smiled, pointing to her daughter, "you get dried and dressed." Then looked at Mia, "You should answer your phones, well at least one of them."

The voicemail messages were from the site office, the electricians had finished setting up all the necessary lighting in the two store-rooms and as far into the tunnel as the available lights would allow.

What was meant to be a two minute job turned into a week's work. All of the temporary lighting were run off of a new generator and a whole new circuit board for the area was required just for the lighting and power for those areas. Emily joined Mia at the kitchen table, "What's up babe?" She asked.

"Fancy a trip to the office?" She asked Em with a wicked look in her eye.

Emily, leaned in close to her and whispered, "What have you got on your mind? As if I didn't know."

Mia turned to her and quietly asked, "Want to be the first Ambrose in a 150 years to see where the tunnel leads?"

Emily's eyes lit up and she took a deep breath. "Aunt Kathy will be furious if we don't let her be the first one." She looked at Mia and with a giggle said, "Let's do it."

Mia went and started getting dressed. While Emily found her mum in the garden, potting some plants. "Mum, Mia and I are just going into the office, we shouldn't be too long." Miriam looked over the top of her sun glasses. "OK, enjoy yourselves." And smiled at her.

Emily looked back at her mum and told her. "We have a perfectly good bedroom for that, we definitely wouldn't be going into the office just for some privacy. Besides, if we get too loud, you turn the TV up so everyone in the street can hear it. We aren't that loud, are we?"

"Sometimes sweetheart, yes you are. And I am happy for you both, really." They hugged. Mia was waiting for her and was standing at the back door, she waved her good bye from a distance.

As Emily approached the back door, she said in a voice loud enough for her mum to hear, "Mia you are too loud when we have sex, mum can hear everything you say." Mia turned a bright red, Miriam raised her voice to her daughter, "I said no such thing, and Emily Ambrose you will go to hell for telling such porkies." Emily laughed, pushed Mia back into the house. "Were you two serious just then?" Mia asked her.

"For a really smart woman, you can be pretty dumb sometimes. It's me she can hear." She said laughing at Mia. She took her by her hand and they walked out to her car, which was parked on the street. Mia unlocked the car, from a distance and opened the door for Emily. They smiled at each other.

The drive to Port Adelaide took twenty minutes. During the drive and while stopped at a set of traffic lights, Mia found the song Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers and put it on for Emily.

"Oh my, that is both beautiful and sad." Emily said.

Mia replied to her, "I think it is one of the most beautiful love songs of all times." They held hands, then smiled at each other, a lot. Emily rested her head against Mia's shoulder. Mia took a deep breath and started singing to Emily again.

"Oh My love, my darling, I hungered for your touch." At the same time Emily started to hum the tune. In perfect harmony. From that time on, whenever they wanted some attention from one another, one or the other would start to sing or hum 'their' song.

They let themselves into the office, found some torches, one each, made certain they were fully charged and headed off.

Mia took her time, walking in through the back door, she looked at some recent handy work, made an umph sound of displeasure. But kept walking. Reaching the front doors, she turned and looked at the grand staircase. Turning to Emily, "go and stand at the foot of the stairs, give me a pose, I want to send a picture to everyone." Emily did, she pulled the classic Audrey Hepburn, or was it the Marilyn Munroe look, arms in the air. Mia clicked away several times. Em came running over to her, and looked at the different shots, they agreed on a particular good one and Mia sent it to each of the family. She titled it 'The Grand Entrance'.

She looked at the recently installed floor to ceiling bookcases, and run her hand along the finished wood work, so smooth, the timber had yet to be stained, so it still had that fresh timber smell about it. She took it in with deep a breath. Emily watched her and saw the sheer satisfaction in her partners face and body. "You love doing this don't you sweetheart?"

Mia turned and lent back against the finished work, produced not by mere tradesmen but by a single team of six elite craftswomen and men.

"I love that we haven't cut corners, I love that it will be appreciated by, I hope, some very discerning people. I love what it represents. A sanctuary, a safe haven, somewhere where women can come and relax and be themselves without fear or discrimination." As she said all this, Emily, stood there looking at this remarkable woman, who had captured her heart. How elegant she looked, how proud she was. She was so in love with her.

Emily slowly walked over to her, stood before her, looked up into her eyes and told her. "I love you Mia De Lombardo, I mean I really love you with all my heart."

Mia wrapped her arms around her. The told her, "Emily Ambrose, even though you can be a right pain in my backside, when this is over, you and me are going to get married." Emily hugged her. "Yeah Yeah. You've said that before. One day maybe."

They both laughed, took each other's hand and slowly walked down the stairs into the newly named Mary Ambrose room. The plaster had been stripped back off of the walls to reveal the original stone work. On the red brick wall, an ornate picture rail was in place, ready for the many works of art. Four in particular. As there were no windows there was no natural light. So on one wall there were many small lighting features, casting shadows across the old stone work, each spot where a framed love letter was to be placed, there was a subtle spot light high lighting it.

This wall where all of the love letters will be displayed, was given a name. 'The Wall of Love'. It was spelt out with hidden lighting behind a special sculpture work, it was unique.

The girls looked around Mary's room, each had a smile of satisfaction on their face. Although the room wasn't quite finished, they could both see that it was going to be a special place.

They walked up to the large double glassed doors, where once it was a ragged hole in a wall where they all first found the 75 bottles of wine, the 4 Toulouse-Lautrec paintings, the love seat, and the entrance to the tunnel. Again they looked around at the un-named room, it was taking more time than Mia thought it would, but it was taking shape. Neither had any serious ideas what it would or could be used for. But there was a sense of pride as she looked at the now rounded tunnel entrance. The brick work was in keeping with the original tunnel brickwork. The temporary lighting was switched on and the tunnel was lit up.

The downward gradient on the tunnel was more evident now it was well lit. The two girls hand in hand, torch-lights in their free hand, went on down busily talking about how the tunnel would have been dug out of the sand and clay, and so expertly finished, the curved walls.

They went down as far as the temporary lights ran, then turned their torches on and proceeded more cautiously. Soon the floor started to slope upwards. They got excited they agreed that Emily would shine her torch onto the ground in front of them while Mia shone her torch directly forward.

Steps appeared in front of them, not steep, but a couple at a time, then a gentle incline, 4 more steps, a short incline and six more steps.

Mia's torch hit a wall. Not one built of stones as the tunnel was but a wall built of cinder blocks, solid, grey, rough and the end of the tunnel.

Sudden and abrupt.

Mia shone her torch onto the blocks and Emily joined her. Neither were making any sense of the sudden wall of a more recent time than the tunnel, of that they were both sure.

Mia took her phone out and brought up her app to count her daily steps. She reset it took hold of Emily's hand and started their walk back. A faint light could be seen at the lowest point of the tunnel and took away any fear they may have had.

They were walking carefully down the steps and slope, when Emily pulled on her hand, getting her to stop. "What?" Asked Mia. Emily shone the torch up into her face, causing her to put her hand over the bright light. "What is it Em?" she asked again.

"Remember what you promised me this morning?" Emily asked her.

"What are you going on about? When this morning?" She asked with a smile on her lips

Emily turned her torch off and then reached up and kissed her. Delicately, letting her tongue run along her lover's top lip. Mia grabbed hold of her, "Oh yeah, something about a hot shag, wasn't it?"

"Huh not just a hot shag, you promised me a right old hot fucking, big difference in my mind." Emily's hand started to undo Mia's jeans, her thick leather belt with a heavy metal buckle, was first to be undone. Followed by the top button, Emily, pulled the top of her jeans apart, and slid the zipper down. She got hold of the waist band and tugged it over Mia's hips, revealing her tight boy shorts. Emily, slipped her hand inside her boy shorts and rubbed Mia's bold, mound, enticing an audible response. "OOOOHHHHHH..........Em." was all she could exclaim as Em pushed her jeans down past her knees collecting into a pool around her ankles.

Emily, bent and got on her knees and started to tease Mia's core through her cotton boy shorts. Nipping and licking the fabric until it was indiscernibly wet, from both of Emily's saliva and Mia's juices. Emily, got hold of her shorts and edged them downwards, slowly, teasing her, by kissing her thighs, blowing on her core, breathing in her aroma. Mia held onto to her head using one hand while her other hand started pulling and pinching on her nipples. Which had become so erect and firm in a matter of moments.

Emily pulled her shorts down to her ankles, and fastened onto her mound, already wet, already aroused. Mia pushed her hips forward into Emily's face and Em continued to tease, to flick at her button, to blow on the moisture gathering on her warm heated lips.

Emily used her fingers to pry open her core and feast on the sensitive inner folds, she inserted a single finger into her core, while capturing her no longer hidden pearl. She sucked, used her tongue to push on it, to flick it, to send her into raptures.

Mia kept Em's head on her core, while pushing her body into her harder and faster. Emily curled her finger upwards onto Mia's inner wall and at the same time took hold of her clit, and massaged it between her own sweet lips. Mia shook, she screamed, she pulled on Emily's hair and shuddered as the most amazing climax in a short while erupted from her body, she was still shaking when Emily stopped, and just blew on her pearly button, sending more shudders through her.

"Oh Em, stop babe, oh please just stop, this is so good." Emily started to lick up all of the juices from her thighs. She kissed her core again and again, then kissed her tummy. Mia held onto her and helped her to stand then kissed her. Tasting her own core on her lips, "Oh wow Emily." She said, gripping the bottom of her T shirt, then ripping it off over her head, Emily squirmed momentarily.

She took a step back, took down her very tight yoga pants, her thong came down with them, and she took them off. Standing naked in the semi darkness she moved forward towards Mia who reached out to her and cupped her core. Emily took a deep breath as she felt a finger edge between her folds, she put her arms onto Mia's shoulder and stood on tippy toes as she was entered, closed her eyes and settled onto her hand.

Arking
Arking
353 Followers
12