All Comments on 'The OWLS Club Pt. 19'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

Lovely to see this up. Hope whatever the problem was has been sorted. Love Em and Mia, and the scene at the end was tender and red hot - 5🌟💕

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Unchained...

It might be just me, Bobbi, but I think this is the best chapter to date. I liked the use of Unchained Melody as a theme for the girls' love. Five stars!

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

The building and its secrets it holds sound exciting, but watching true LOVE blossom is so beautiful. Well written Bobbi!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Judging by the length of time since the last installment, you are obviously severely pressed for time. All the more surprising, then, that for one who prides herself on her mastery of the Queen's English, your writing is chock-full of errors. Chock-full. Errors in grammar, errors in spelling, errors in punctuation, not to mention garden-variety typos. Hardly a paragraph can withstand inspection. Your work cries out desperately for the handiwork (note: not "handy work") of a good editor.

ArkingArkingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Gaius Petronius, constructive criticisms are always welcome. If you are putting up your hand to help with editing, maybe you would could contact me privately. Your help would be much appreciated.

As for the length of time between posts, I strongly recommend you take that up with site managers.

I'm not sure where you got your information from, I don't think I have ever used the phrase 'prides herself on her mastery of the Queen's English'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am waiting to find out where the tunnel goes, and what they decide to do about it. I am hoping for the unexpected and exciting.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Great to have the story resume!

And full of passion, too….

Lovely!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Regarding your pride in your mastery of the Queen's English, you begin every installment with "As I use the Queen's English, I will apologise in advance to my American friends for the correct spelling of some words."

I rest my case.

I have edited for selected authors in the past, but only for those whose work I admire.

I have expressed grave reservations about your treatment of BDSM and reached (and expressed) the provisional judgment that Kathleen Ambrose is manipulative and evil. You on that earlier occasion urged me to reserve judgment until I had seen how the story plays out. You haven't won me over yet.

ArkingArkingabout 2 years agoAuthor

@ GaiusPatronius - Thank you once again for your generous contribution. Your grave concerns have been noted, but that is just your opinion. Thank you for it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

I thought or better, “hear say” , that women are more sedated then men and sex is NOT the important factor about a partnership lol 😂 …. Ok maybe its just the author dream like ideas and totally out of place OR its the truth, girls are sexual maniacs as well as men …. But yeah they are talking, talking, talking and yeah talking and some more talking , the girls …. Back to the important stuff, the tunnel and now? Is this the end

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

Some words about @ GaiusPatronius …. Leaving comments is fine but being destructive and pointing a big light onto yourself, about being a great fabulous special extraordinary editor and you haven’t published not even one word yourself WOW Respectable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES