The OWLS Club Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oui bien sûr." [Yes, of course.]

She handed the phone back to the nurse, who smiled at her and checked to see if the interpreter needed any more information. She didn't.

The nurse excused herself and said the vending machines were just around the corner should they need any food or soft drinks.

As soon as the nurse left, they all asked Michelle, "What did you say?"

Michelle looked at them her eyes misty, "All I said was that should I be signing these forms if we weren't married? Was it the right thing to do? You know legal,"

Terry looked at her and Cynthia came and sat next to her, Cynthia smiled at her, "You may not be married officially but you are as married to Kathleen as I am to Terry, in my humble opinion,"

Emily put an arm around Mia's shoulders. "We should make some plans in case something happens to either of us," Mia just looked at her and gently nodded.

She whispered in her ear, "We're getting married end of the year. A lot of things just happen for us then,"

Emily looked into her fiancée's eyes and smiled, "Yeah, we are," She kissed her nose.

The interpreter Charlotte Matin came in with the nurse and after being introduced to everyone, sat next to Michelle and completed the forms as Kathleen Ambrose's next of kin. Michelle signed the formal document, printed her full name, and placed the date next to it. As if it was some type of acknowledgment of her being not only Kathleen's live-in lover, her sub but her actual partner for life.

Michelle felt giddy, not with fear or apprehension, but joy, she said to herself that for the first time in her life, she felt that she actually belonged. That others closest to her Mistress had accepted that she and her Mistress were a real couple. She absent-mindedly ran her fingers around her collar and smiled once again.

She said, "Au revoir." [Goodbye] to Charlotte, the nurse took the paperwork said her thanks and left the family to wait for the surgery to be completed.

Michelle sat back in an armchair rested her head and was about to fall asleep when a phone started ringing. She sat upright and saw Terry answering his phone.

"Where have you been?" he asked the caller in his very Ambrose-like business tone. It was obviously his daughter Miriam.

"I've been out shopping, why, what's happened? I have a dozen missed calls from you guys,"

"Your Aunt Kathleen's had a heart attack, she is having surgery as we speak. We are down at the RAH, you should get here as soon as you can,"

"Is she going to be OK?" She asked suddenly concerned.

"We think so but we won't know until they have come out of surgery. It may be a few more hours yet,"

"I am leaving now, I'll be there as soon as I can," She told her father.

Michelle relaxed and looked at each of the family slowly absorbing how each of them had slightly changed from the gaiety of Friday night and the weekend to a few more lines and dark eyes they all seemed to possess. She laid her head back onto the siderest of the big armchair. It seemed that it was made to sleep in, her eyes closed slowly, and soon she was asleep. Her sleep was restless, not a deep sound sleep. She heard them speaking and someone saying ssshhh, let her be. She felt a hand on her head, stroking her hair. She smiled, feeling the love of her Mistress.

She dreamed, from one encounter to another. She closed her thighs as her dream took her back to a clothing store and an unfamiliar face started to take her jeans off, and suddenly she went into the Garden of Unearthly Delights, she was naked in the garden, her Mistress fondling her, she was smiling as she felt a tide starting to build deep within her. She was suddenly in their playroom and a cane came down across her backside, she jumped and then she moaned, someone giggled, and she felt a hand on her shoulder as she was gently shaken awake.

Emily was sitting on the arm of the chair and stroking her hair. She whispered to her.

"You were dreaming, and smiling a lot," She told her.

"It was about my Mistress," She told her, a bit louder than she intended.

Everyone was smiling, Miriam was there now, and Emily replied, "We gathered that,"

"Was I asleep long?"

"About an hour and a half," She was told by Cynthia.

Michelle closed her eyes again as she stifled a yawn. "It feels like 5 minutes," They all smiled at her.

Miriam came over and kissed her on each cheek as she said hi.

"Who is hungry, they have a wonderful cafeteria on the ground floor and real coffee," Miriam said as she looked at Michelle, "Plus the food is far more nutritious than the vending machine,"

Everyone was nodding their heads.

"Emily, let go of Mia for a couple of minutes and come help me. A selection of sandwiches and coffees all around," She said as she left the room. Not entertaining any requests.

Michelle got up and went over to Terry, who was sitting in a very uncomfortable-looking plastic garden chair reading a 2003 golfing magazine.

"Do you think Kathleen will mind me signing those forms," She asked.

He looked up and calmly said "Nope," It was said in a much-protected tone as he had advised it anyway. He knew that as he and his sister aged, along with Cynthia they needed a strategy to pass the family business on. With Emily marrying later in the year and Michelle well entrenched in the family, plans had to be made.

Cynthia added to the conversation by saying, "It might be a good thing, she might get you a ring to go with that necklace,"

Michelle smiled and fingered her Collar once more. "I love my Collar, it means a great deal to us,"

Cynthia smiled at her, not sure of what she meant or how she felt. "Surely a nice engagement ring would be nice too," She asked.

"Oh yes, I'd love her too, but this," Stroking her Collar, "Means just as much, even more maybe,"

Twenty minutes later Miriam and Emily walked back in with a tray full of mixed sandwiches and an assortment of cakes, plus the coffees for everyone. She had made them all just plain black coffees and brought back a small carton of milk and a handful of sugar packs. She knew how hard it was to please everyone where their tastes in coffee went. Emily and Mia had their Chai Tea.

Each in turn took a cardboard cup full of steaming black, rich liquid, which as Michelle stated after a sip, was "Passable," as coffee went.

They sat quietly, each with their own thoughts. Emily spoke up and whispered to Mia, "Shouldn't we ring Erica?"

Mia shook her head and nodded towards Terry. Who just happened to look up at that moment.

"What," He asked.

"I was just thinking, do you think we should ring Erica and Anita," She asked her Granddad.

He shook his head, "Plenty of time once Kathleen is out of surgery and we have something to say. Until then, it's nobody's business,"

They were all sitting finishing the last of the sandwiches or arguing over who was going to get the last strawberry cupcake when the door opened and two doctors walked in followed by a nurse, all still in the scrubs.

The more senior surgeon spoke with a half-smile on his face. "Good news, the patient is in recovery in a satisfactory condition. We will monitor her for the next 12 hours. I don't advise any visitors, for now, this time tomorrow will be the earliest you can see her but only one or two of you at a time. I don't want her too excited for now. Any questions?"

Terry came forward and asked the question on everyone's lips. "What happened?"

The surgeon looked at them and stated. "I could give you the whole medical jargon on what took place, but simply, she had a massive heart attack. She is one lucky lady. We were able to repair some of the blocked arteries, but we will want to do some more work after she has recovered from this first operation. We will be keeping her in here for a short while.

"What does a short while mean?" Asked Michelle.

"At least ten days, then we will monitor everything and schedule further surgery down the track. Depending on how she responds,"

Michelle turned to Mia and slowly asked, "Que veut-il dire?" [What does he mean?]

Mia thought carefully never having had to actually explain the English language before.

"Je pense que Kathleen sera à l'hôpital pendant encore dix jours et qu'elle devra peut-être subir une autre operation," [Eeerr that Kathleen will be in hospital for ten more days, and she might need to have another operation] Mia spoke carefully in French.

Michelle smiled at her and hugged her. "Merci mon amie, ton français s'améliore beaucoup Mia," [Thank you my friend, your French is getting much better]

The surgeon waited until the girls had finished speaking and then suggested, "You will be more comfortable at home than you will be here, if anything changes will we call you," He was looking at Terry when he spoke. It was the nurse who handed him a clipboard and he turned to the others and spoke after reading the information handed to him.

"Michelle, what is the best phone number to call you on?"

Michelle quickly rattled off her phone number.

He smiled at them all and reassured them, "She is strong, so there are very good signs of a full recovery. Goodbye for now," The surgical team left.

Terry looked at them all. Turning to Michelle, "I don't think it's a good thing for you to be on your own. You can come up and stay with us," It was said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Granddad, Mia, and I can go and stay in the spare room, Michelle will be more comfortable in their own place,"

Emily went up to her granddad and hugged him and whispered to him. "We can keep an eye on her," Then kissed his cheek. Did the same to her grandma and waited.

Cynthia hugged both Emily and Mia then spoke quietly to Michelle, "Will you be ok, sweetheart?"

Michelle smiled and nodded. "Oui, [yes] Cynthia, and thank you for the kind invitation but Em is right, I will feel more comfortable at home,"

Both Terry and Cynthia hugged each of the girls again and told them not to worry, that Kathy would be all right.

They all walked out to the car park and headed off. The girls went back to their place where they picked up some fresh clothes.

Terry and Cynthia drove home in silence until they pulled into the garage and Terry commented, "I'm surprised by how well I took her last comment,"

"What last comment?" said Cynthia.

"Michelle's, you know about her being at her home," He replied.

Cynthia looked at her husband "Did it bother you? I mean Terry you have never bothered about it before. The number of girls who have lived there on and off over the years," She said as she laid a hand on his leg. "Don't let it bother you, who knows your sister may end up marrying her, then it's cut and dried,"

"Hhhmmm, maybe,"

"Come on I'll pour you a drink, it has been a hell of a day so far,"

They went inside and sat quietly, Terry sipping on a small watered-down whiskey, while Cynthia poured herself a large crisp, cold, white wine.

She turned to him and chose her words carefully, "Now is the time for us to think about the future, I mean what happened to Kath could happen to either of us. We need to sit with Miriam and talk about how you, in particular, want the business to continue and with whom at the helm,"

"Yes, I know. I want a true Ambrose at the helm. That's not going to happen is it?" He reminded his wife.

"What, don't you consider your own daughter a true Ambrose?" She asked giving him a dark look.

"Yes, of course I do, but she is no Kathleen," Terry finished off his drink and looked at his wife.

"Darling, there is only one Kathleen, they broke the mold after she came along," She said with a smile on her lips.

"It's times like this I miss not having a son or a son-in-law," He added.

"Don't start, it will only make you more morose, then you'll have another whiskey, and who knows what will happen,"

"What are you suggesting Cindy? You're not in the mood, are you?" He asked almost laughing.

"Don't be ridiculous, since when have you been an afternoon man?" She asked him.

"Nothing wrong with a bit of 'Afternoon Delight', it has been a short while you know?"

Cynthia looked sideways at her husband if only he had that authoritative tone he displayed this morning, then who knows, a bit of fun in the afternoon might be nice.

She thought to herself, it had been too long since he had paid her any attention.

"We're not teenagers anymore Cindy," He reminded her as he yawned, getting comfortable in his armchair, he closed his eyes for a moment.

She was looking at him and wondered what she would do if it was him lying there in a hospital bed instead of his sister. "I love you, you know, even after all these years, I still love you,"

He opened his eyes and looked over at her, smiled, and said "Yeah, I know,"

"All right Han Solo, cheeky bugger," She got up and sat on the arm of his chair, placed an arm across his shoulders, leaned down, and kissed him. She got up and walked into the kitchen, "I'm putting the kettle on, fancy a cuppa?"

"Yes please," he got up and headed up to their bedroom he had decided to change into more comfortable clothes.

Cindy stood at the bedroom door watching him undress, his back was to her. She wondered for a brief moment what would happen if she decided to change into something more comfortable. She started to undress and stood behind her husband in just a pair of knickers and a bra. She must have been like this over a thousand times since they were married and neither of them thought twice about it.

But this time, she was thinking what if.

She climbed onto the bed and softly asked for a cuddle. Terry looked over his shoulder and saw her looking at him with a smirk on her face. He didn't hesitate, other than to take off his boxer shorts and climb next to his wife of some thirty-odd years.

He took her in his arms and just held her. She cuddled into him feeling his naked body against her. She laid her head on his chest and toyed with his hairy chest, then kissed a nipple and took hold of his manhood as she eased herself over his leg, so his thigh rested against her own sexual organ and she slowly moved, as she felt him come to life.

She enjoyed the feeling of an orgasm starting to rise from within her. She moaned ever so quietly as her husband groaned and she felt his pre-cum ooze from his now large pink head.

It had been many years since she had sucked on her husband, she knew he enjoyed it, what man doesn't she thought. She didn't want to leave her position against his thigh but also wanted to suck him, caught in two worlds. She slid down his leg until she felt his knee in her groin, and she pushed herself against it, he bent his leg. She took a deep breath as a shock raced through her womanly core, and her moaning returned as she could now reach his almost rigid cock. She didn't hesitate and took him into her mouth licking up all of his oozing juices. Terry arched his back his groaning increasing with each minute.

"Oh yes,"

His voice was croaky, but the meaning of his feelings was truly communicated to his wife. She started to ease her head up and down, in a slow but rhythmic pace. Terry moved his hips to greet her every downward movement. Until he was certain that his moderate 6" shaft was fitting completely into his wife's mouth. Twice she almost gagged.

She started to increase her tempo and Terry matched her. He could feel his urges building and coming up from his own inner sanctum.

His breathing was coming in shorter bursts, panting, he wanted to fill his wife. He put his hand on her head, but not to hold her there. She stopped and rolled over off of him, and he mounted her. They kissed passionately for the first time in ages, and he searched for the leg of her knickers, finding it, he pulled it to one side. He was surprised by how eager she was to accept him. He positioned himself at her entrance and she lifted her backside to welcome him in, she clung to his neck as she pushed her body against him. They both moaned and groaned and were humping each other as if they were teenagers once more.

They kept up a pace that was, for them exciting and fulfilling. Terry came first but just as he exploded into Cynthia, she arched her back and felt her muscles tighten around his cock as a climax rolled out of her. She threw her arms around his neck, holding on as if for dear life itself. She humped him twice more as two smaller orgasms came from deep inside her well.

It had been a long while since they had been this intimate. She smiled at him, kissed him, had a big sigh, and felt him slowly go limp while still inside of her. She relaxed and let him slip out. The 'plop' sound made them both laugh.

He rolled onto his side and asked. "What brought that on?"

"You did you silly old sod. This morning,"

Terry looked at her in deep thought, not quite understanding what he did this morning that turned his normal wife into a raving sex goddess, an Aphrodite he thought, and smiled at her as she got up and went off into their bathroom.

He rolled onto his back and ran his hand down over his member, squeezing it and trying his best to get it to become revitalized. It was to no avail. He brought his hand up to his face to take in his wife's aroma. Only has a slight scent compared to many years ago. He took a deep breath and sighed.

He followed his wife into their bathroom and joined her under the shower.

"That was good you know," He told her.

"Yeah, wasn't too bad," as she washed his back.

They washed each other's backs. Cynthia still had her shape about her, not as she was 30 years ago, that was to be expected. But she still looked good naked he thought as he squeezed her bum and she squeaked. They had been through their ups and downs in that time and had stuck it out. Too many of their friends had given up and had divorced but not these two. He smiled to himself, not many couples in their late 50s would bother with a little sexual encounter mid-afternoon.

Meanwhile, Mia, Emily, and Michelle were at the old family home. Michelle was playing mother and organising their coffees when she remembered that they drank chai tea. She screwed up her face at the thought and went hunting for a small box that Kathleen kept just for them. She found it and started preparing the evening meal, she instinctively pulled out four plates and four sets of cutlery. It was only when she laid the table did, she realise there would be an empty seat. The tears built up in her eyes again, she sniffled and dragged the back of her wrist across her nose. And continued as if nothing was wrong.

Emily was watching her, eager to help. She gently places a hand on her shoulder. "It won't be too long before she is home," Em told her. "Time will fly, she is recovering, and she'll be back to normal in no time,"

Michelle looked up at her, smiled, and just hugged her.

"You say all the right things, Emily,"

The following day, the three of them met up with Terry, Cynthia, and Miriam in the hospital cafeteria and began to make a roster of who would visit when. Michelle had once again gone to great efforts to make herself look as cute and sensual as she could. Even using her Mistress's Chanel #5. She did have her own, but she felt for certain the older perfume had a stronger scent.

Terry smiled and told them not to bother, as long as they kept quiet and didn't walk in altogether, then the hospital wouldn't mind.

"Michelle you should go up there first, and we will follow. Does anyone know where we are going?" He asked.

They were all wearing blank faces. Miriam pointed over to the visitor's desk. She stood up and not waiting on anyone else strode over to them to ask.

She smiled at them and nodded her head. They wrote on a card for her and gave it to Miriam, she walked back with a huge smile on her face.

"She has been moved out of recovery and into a specialist ward, 3A," She told them.