The OWLS Club Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and Michelle head off and we will follow," Terry told everyone. His voice once again became strong and authoritative. Cynthia smiled at him and rested a hand on his leg under the table, so the others couldn't see how her strong husband made her feel.

Michelle led the way to the lifts and pressed the up button. She took a deep breath. She was a little nervous, a little excited, and extremely relieved that the worst was behind them.

The doors opened silently, and they stood to one side to let the occupants exit the lift, then she and Miriam stepped inside followed by several others, each pressing the different numbers of the floors they wanted to alight on.

As the doors opened onto the third level, Miriam took Michelle's hand as they walked over to the nurse's station, "Miriam spoke to the admin assistant seated at the desk, "Where is Ms Ambrose located?"

The young woman looked up and typed in the name and waited a few seconds before answering Number 4.

Kathleen was in a private ward and was easy to find. The door to her room was closed and the room was dark, she was meant to be sleeping. Michelle opened the door slightly and peered into the darkness. Kathleen was awake and lying in her bed, she looked drawn and tired.

Michelle held back her tears as she spoke up, "Can we come in?" A broad smile erupted on her face as she watched as her Mistress looked up.

Kathleen's face immediately began to radiate, "Where have you been?" She asked. She held out her arms, but not too far up and out, she grimaced as the pain from her surgery reminded her to take things easy.

Michelle rushed to her and wanted so much to hug her but she saw the pain in her eyes, so she held back and rested her chin on her Mistress's shoulder, the tears flowing suddenly.

"Stop that, Michelle, no need for tears, I am still here and doing fine. I am a little sore, but that will pass in time," Even while she was talking, she didn't let go of her lover. Miriam brought a chair around for her and Michelle sat holding onto Kathy's hand. Miriam just looked at them. And told her aunt in no uncertain terms.

"You are going to have to make this girl legal you know, if something happens to you this poor young creature will be left high and dry,"

Kathy squeezed her hand. "She knows how I feel about her,"

"Yes, and we all know that but Kath sweetheart, nothing is tying Michelle to you, legally I mean, we all know she means the world to you, but the law doesn't, and even with all our money, the law will always win,"

Kathy looked down at Michelle from her bed, the tear stains clearly marking her face.

Michelle raised her hand to kiss it and then she held it to her cheek. Then meekly she began to talk to her Mistress.

Michelle looked up at Kathy, saw her tired features, and told her the truth. "Je pensais que tu allais me quitter, nous laisser tous, tu sais mourir. J'avais tellement peur.," ["I thought you were going to leave me, leave all of us, you know to die. I was so frightened."] She was speaking slowly, quietly. And she held her hand to her cheek, continually kissing it as she did.

"Je n'allais pas mourir, il n'y a rien sur cette terre qui puisse m'éloigner de toi. Je ne te quitterai jamais mon amour, mon doux, doux amour," [I was not going to die, there isn't anything on this earth that can keep me away from you. I will never leave you my love, my sweet, sweet love,]

Miriam stood at the end of the bed and smiled at them. "When you two speak to each other in French, it sounds just so, so sexy. I have no idea what you said just then, other than the word amour, I know that means love, but it just sounds so nice,"

They both looked at her and in unison said "Merci beaucoup" [thank you so much] and all three of them laughed before Kathy grimaced with the pain.

As they were laughing, the door opened, and Terry poked his head in with Cynthia. "A lot of noise in here, we thought someone was meant to be on death's door or something," Terry said.

Kathy smiled at her big brother and waved him in but not letting go of Michelle.

He went over to her, his smile was sincere, when he whispered to her, "You gave Michelle a hell of a fright,"

"But not you hey," Looking up at him with a lot of love in her eyes.

"Well, maybe a little bit," He held onto her free hand and kissed her forehead.

Not two minutes later Mia and Emily came in, Em smiled and cried at the same time. She went over to hug her great-aunt but was warned about the surgery.

"You're going to have a hell of a scar, Aunt Kath," Emily told her.

Kathleen shrugged and said, "So what, only one person will see it and I have it on good authority that she won't mind," She squeezed Michelle's hand once more at which point, Michelle kissed her Mistress's fingers. She rested her head against her warm soft hand.

They talked cheerfully about the previous 24 hours and that Mia and Emily were staying down with Michelle. Kathleen raised her eyebrows at the thought of Michelle and Emily in the same house, neither of whom were bashful. But she knew nothing would happen without her say so.

The recovery continued, each day Kathleen looked better, and her strength was returning to her. Michelle rarely left her alone, always clutching onto her hand.

It was on the last day that Kathleen was in the hospital, she had been getting up and walking around, showering, by herself, and generally feeling on top of the world.

Terry was there with her, Cynthia had taken Michelle down to the cafeteria. Terry needed some private time with his sister.

"Kath, this has shaken us all up you know," He started off telling her.

"I'm going to be all right,"

"This time, yes, but what about next time?" He left the question hanging there.

"If you hadn't pulled through, where would it have left Michelle? Where would it have left the business?"

"Terry, if I go you would have to step up, mate,"

"Yes and I would, but I'm older than you." He looked at her, watching her mind ticking over. "So, does that mean if I went Cynthia runs the business?"

They both stopped talking, looking at each other. Kathleen shook her head, "She doesn't understand everything we are into, not like you and I,"

"Exactly my point, sis. So, does it then fall to Miriam?"

"I understand what you are saying, I think I should host a dinner for us all and talk it through. I have given it some passing thought and think that Mia and Emily might be the ones," Then changing the subject altogether she asked. "Do you think that Em will keep her name when they marry?"

Terry screwed his face up, "How would I know?" he looked at her closely and carefully chose his next words. "Michelle, would be useful if she was an Ambrose?"

Kathleen looked at her brother, and eyed him up, "Yes, it has crossed my mind as well. She is extremely trustworthy but can be a bit of a scatterbrain at times, smart, and can be very, very cagey when it suits her. Knows when to talk and when not to talk. A very handy habit to have,"

"Unlike you, you mean. Besides the fact that you love her to pieces," He came back at her with a smile on his face.

"I have my moments, and yes, I do. This wouldn't be a marriage of convenience,"

She replied. Not saying another word, they both knew what she meant and who she was talking about.

"We need to get things moving on those guns and the raw gems, plus the tunnel, and what about the Birkenhead Tavern," Terry continued.

"We need to put old man Wilson under a bit of pressure, we need that pub. Have we heard from Anita and the foreshore development yet?

Terry shook his head. "They are taking their time in announcing it, I wonder what the bloody government is up to?"

Kathleen looked hard at him for a minute or two. "I don't know either, which is why we need to have me back at my desk, finding out,"

She sat on the side of her bed and started thinking aloud, for Terry's benefit. "I think I have some information on the Wilsons tucked away in a drawer in my office, I'll get Michelle to look for it,"

"Oh yeah, what sort of information?" He asked. There was a smirk on his face as he did so.

"Going way back something about his grandfather knocking over a sly grog shop and bookie,"

"I thought they were all copper's back in the day,"

Kathleen looked up at him, smiled, and told him, "They were,"

"Is it good, the info?" He asked.

"The official police report signed off by their old boy, the biggest fucking villain of the lot of them," She looked at him, almost laughing, as Cynthia and Michelle walked back in.

"What are you two up to?" Cynthia asked.

"Nothing important, just talking about the good old days," Terry replied.

Michelle once again went straight over and stood next to her Mistress, who took hold of her hand, smiled at her, and kissed her cheek. They smiled at each other. Their eyes searched the other's face, taking in every line, every mark, every blemish.

"You have aged these past ten days Michelle,"

Michelle hung her head and gave her reply, very softly. "I wonder why my Mistress?"

Kathleen squeezed her hand, "I forgive you, my love,"

At the precise moment, the surgical team came in with a group of young interns in tow.

"Arh, here we have a woman of some 60-plus years who collapsed at home, with what we suspect was a severe case of Myocardial Infarction, and we had her on the table and were working on her within the first hour. This was a catastrophic event and was leading to hemodynamic deterioration, which as we all know leads to one outcome," He looked around and was hoping that none of the interns were silly enough to ask him what that would be.

He continued speaking, "The patient has been under the watchful of our marvelous nursing team, and they have her back on her feet, all within ten days. A great outcome. Now any of you young people have any questions?" The surgeon was looking at the interns, not expecting a question. There weren't any.

He went over to Kathleen, looked at his chart, signed her discharge form, and gave her a wink.

"You'll be right, no overdoing anything," As he said it, he looked at Michelle who was once again dressed to the nines. "Anything, OK,"

"The out-patients department will arrange for you to pop back in to see our heart team on and off for the next six months,"

Kathleen looked up at him and whispered, "Thank you," Her words were simple, but the look of appreciation said a lot more.

He turned to Michelle, "Keep her under control mademoiselle,"

"I will try, doctor," She replied.

He nodded and left them to themselves.

Kathleen looked at everyone, and turned to Michelle, "My clothes, little one,"

Michelle had during the course of the last ten days, brought Kathleen some comfortable clothing. The scar on her chest was healing nicely and was getting to the itching stage now, the nurses explained that she should keep applying a film of petroleum jelly on there for now, as the itching will soon pass, she was advised.

Terry and Cynthia waited outside her door, while she dressed, Michelle wouldn't let her leave until she had put some makeup on and tidied her hair.

"You need to go to see Madeline and get your hair done, your nails, and a pedicure Mistress, I will make the appointments for you,"

"You will do no such thing, missy, I am not an invalid, and you of all people will not try to make me one," Her tone was sharp.

"Of course, not Mistress, I wouldn't dream of it, but I am going to look after you. You are too precious to me not to,"

They finished her makeup and straightened her clothes. Kathleen looked in a small mirror over a hand basin next to the wardrobe, she sighed, and she did look worn and tired.

Michelle put her arm through her Mistress's and told her she looked beautiful and kissed her tenderly.

They left the room after checking everything one last time.

The nurses were at their station and talking over some sheets of paper, they looked up and smiled instinctively then the Ward Sister took a file and read it slowly for what might have been the hundredth time that day and slowly went over to them, flicking through the different pages. "All set Ms. Ambrose?"

"Yes, I am. As much as I appreciate being waited on hand and foot, by a group of beautiful young women, I am glad to be going home,"

"Huh, flattery will get you nothing extra," Said a voice from the nurse's station. Followed by some laughter.

She smiled and shook the Sister's hand, "Thank you, for everything," And they slowly walked out. Terry had his car waiting close by the public entrance, Michelle held onto her Mistress, who loved the attention but felt it was a tad too much.

She didn't say a word.

Terry opened the door, and she and Michelle climbed into the spacious back seat.

Cynthia waited until Terry opened her door. If he was anything, he was a gentleman.

The drive home was mostly in silence, apart from Michelle explaining what she needed to do, once Kathleen was settling in at home. Only once did Kathleen interrupt her.

"Michelle, I am not an invalid. Do not turn me into one, please sweetheart," Her tone wasn't as sharp as it was when they were alone, but the message was sent, and when Kathleen looked into her eyes, she noticed the message was received.

Mia and Emily took advantage of the time they had alone and spent most of the day in bed. They both looked well and truly shagged when they emerged from their room. They laughed and sighed.

"How long do you think we have before they get home?" Emily asked.

"Girl, you are insatiable, good grief, we just spent most of the day in bed and you want more?" Mia taunted her.

"I was thinking about running through the shower, I have no idea what you were thinking. Well, yes, I do actually, but we can wait till we are home, can't we?"

Mia stood at the kitchen counter making them something to eat. "You should have time for a shower, you are a bit on the nose you know,"

"You can talk, you're wearing the same panties you had on yesterday,"

"Emily Ambrose you little fibber, I AM NOT, I changed last night I'll have you know,"

Mia told her. "If it's a quickie, the shower, I might have time to follow you,"

"Wanna save some water?" Emily asked cheekily.

"Can I trust you not to put your hands in inappropriate places?"

A voice from the bathroom said, "No!"

"In that case, I will wait, because knowing you we will get sprung and I won't be able to live it down," Mia told her loudly.

"It's not as if Aunt Kathy hasn't seen you naked before," Emily reminded her.

"That was a long time ago, and now it would be totally inappropriate, especially with your grandparents here as well, plus Michelle. So go shower quickly so I can run through it as well,"

There was no answer this time and she heard the water running through the old, galvanized iron pipes. Part of the charm of the old place she thought.

Two minutes later she heard Emily running down the hallway. Mia went back to their room and walked in on her naked fiancée, pulling on some lacy black knickers, Mia wolf whistled at her cute backside and cupped her cheeks in her hands.

"No time, babe, remember,"

"Time for a grope surely?"

"Nope, leave me alone, if you can't finish what you've started, you are not going to tease me, so there," She turned around and threw her arms around Mia's neck, kissed her passionately as she hooked a leg around Mia's calf and held onto her as if for life itself.

When they untangled themselves, Emily stepped back, grabbed the bottom of Mia's T-shirt, and tried to take it over her head. It was a tight T-shirt and she struggled. Soon it came up over her chin and got stuck on her nose and then her forehead. She was giggling. "Need help, babe?" Emily asked.

"I can't get it off, I'm stuck," Mia replied. Emily saw an opportunity.

Mia, bra-less, her arms caught upright over her head, she was unable to stop Emily, from taking a nipple in her mouth and suckling on it. Licking and teasing, she nipped at it and then ran her hand over her mound, quickly. Mia squirmed and groaned. "Now who's teasing?"

Emily laughed and then looking deeply into Mia's eyes, she once again kissed her passionately. "I love you, babe, I really do,"

"I'm glad, I'd hate to think you'd do what we did this morning if you didn't love me," Mia told her as she was still struggling to get the T-shirt off of her head. "Help me, babe, I'm stuck,"

Emily looked lovingly into Mia's eyes, kissed her nose, and got her to bend forward so she could help her soon-to-be wife out of her T-shirt. When finally free they laughed and hugged each other. Mia stripped down to her panties and proudly thrust them into Emily's face, "See they are clean," She laughed and ran down to the bathroom.

Emily said, "Oh yucky, really Mia," Emily continued to get dressed all the time thinking. She then slowly walked down to the bathroom and stood outside the closed door.

"Hey Mia," She started slowly, dragging out each word to build a little suspicion with the tone in her voice for her fiancée. "Granddad is here," She fibbed, "Where are your clothes?"

"In the bedroom babe, you saw me get undressed. Emily don't be cruel sweetie, it's beneath you. Now go and get my clothes, sweetie," Mia replied in her boss tone, the one she uses when she wants to show her who is in charge. Even though their relationship was built on love, trust, and equality, she knew that Emily liked to surrender to her when the world got too big and noisy.

"Are you going to be nice to me, Mrs. Mia Ambrose," Em knew that Mia had no intention of giving up her family name, and Emily was just as certain that she too wouldn't be conceding on that point either.

"What did you call me Mrs. Di Lombardo? You know that's not happening don't you," Mia said. She had turned the shower off and listened, thinking Emily had gone up to get her clothes for her.

Emily kept quiet, listening to Mia mumbling about there being no towels. "Yes, it is," She said suddenly keeping up the pretense of not backing down.

"Is not,"

"Is too,"

"Where are the towels, Emily?" Mia asked.

"Oh, I forgot to put fresh ones in for you, I'm sorry," Emily said through the door, snickering all the while. "Will you be doing the walk of shame in front of my granddad and grandma?"

"No, I won't be, because the only person on this whole planet that I trust more than anything is going to be extra nice and get me some towels and my clothes, aren't you Mrs. Di Lombardo-Ambrose?"

"I love how you grovel, and how can the future Mrs. Ambrose-Di Lombardo refuse such a request?"

Emily grabbed two fresh towels and opened the door, to see Mia starting to shiver, seeing her boobs proud and full, her nipples pointing at her. She smiled. Then she handed a towel to her and used the other to start drying her back and she lovingly spent a lot of time drying Mia's backside, at least that was what she said she was doing.

Emily smiled and kissed the nape of her neck and gently slapped her backside, as she headed back to get her clothes for her. Mia was a lot more modest these days than she once was. Emily hadn't changed one little bit.

The girls were talking in the bathroom, deciding how they were going to be known once they were married. The Bentley of Terry Ambrose pulled into the driveway behind his granddaughter's BMW. He sounded the car's deep-throated horn for no other reason than to let the girls know they had arrived.

Adhering to Kathleen's direction of not wanting to be treated like an invalid Terry opened the doors for the ladies as he always did and popped the boot to pick up his sister's small carry bag.

As they exited the car, the two girls were at the front door, and they spilled out onto the front verandah. "Welcome home, Aunt Kathy," There were happy faces all around.

She gave both Mia and Emily kisses on their cheeks and hugged them close. Any pain from the surgical wound had long disappeared.