All Comments on 'The OWLS Club'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

A nice build up, darling. I do love a slow-burner. Look forward to more soon xxxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

I like this and look forward to seeing where you are going with it. You stirred this old memory when writing that Erica resembles Tina Louise. Now there's a name I haven't thought of for years. I have never seen Gilligan's Island but I did see Tina in a number of films in the late 1950s. Anyway, I hope the next part isn't too long in coming.

I hope you don't mind me making a small point: while the chapter is well written, some of your punctuation is a little adrift (mainly to do with dialogue).

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

Is there going to be more to this?

LargoKittLargoKittabout 2 years ago

Nice opening. Right now I don't give a damn about the sexy stuff, although I like the hints and innuendoes. Picky stuff: "family matriarch it fell to me to look after and control the family businesses as is my want." Should be "as is my wont." I know, what's a 'wont'? I have a peeve about 'that' and 'who'. "...real estate agent that worked for me..." Any word that means people -- 'people' 'doctor' 'lovers' should be followed by 'who' not 'that'. These days nobody cares, so .... Picky picky -- Keep an eye on using the same word in two succeeding sentences i.e. "I liked her blouse, but the blouse was the wrong color." Does everyone say "bugga" or "buggered" now? of course, us Yanks have no idea what the original word means. But it reminds me of young girls saying "That sucks.'

Strong beginning. And when do we discover that secret passage and how will it be used?

ArkingArkingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone. The first 9 chapters, of varying lengths are in with the publishers. Fingers crossed they will tick off on a least one per week.

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

Very well written Bobbi. It is setting a nice scene much like setting a table for a fine dinner. Your appetite is hungry , but yet you must set the table and can only wait for the offerings. I look forward to many courses of dinner to be served and stories to be told * blushn *

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A very promising start and I think I am going to enjoy this. I hope part two will be appearing soon.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 2 years ago

This is a very nice and engaging story! I have several Australian friends from another site, and enjoy hearing about the country.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Terrible decisions and problems for the richest to make more money …. I feel with them, its a hard life isn’t it …. Im living myself in one of the rich places in the world and eyewitness the dilemma the rich ones are in, its dramatic 😵‍💫 ….. and listening to the problems they have always brings to point handing over 5€ for a coffee …. Every tale needs a start, so we will wait and see

✨✨✨✨✨✨🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES