The Owning of Lee Adams

Story Info
By owning her, he sets her free.
3.2k words
4.53
11k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuvMyGirl
LuvMyGirl
22 Followers

Note: This recounts me and my wife's, first foray into BDSM. I wrote this a few months later, and gave it to her for valentines day. She loved it, hope you all do to.

***

Lamar reread the text he was about to send, anxious and excited at the same time. He'd been thinking about this - obsessing really, ever since they'd gotten their new toys.

What am I getting myself into he wondered? Will she go for something like this?

He read the text one more time:

"I want to play a game tonight, a little sex game. Wanna play?"

He hit send and waited.

A few minutes later she answered. "I like games, what kinda game?"

He typed out a reply and stared at it. It was direct and to the point.

"You'll be my slave tonight. I will use your body any way I want. Your pussy is mine, your mouth is mine. Even your ass is mine if I want it. You will be under my complete control. If you disobey me or displease me you will be punished. Do you consent?"

He hit send and waited.

And waited.

Oh my god, have I freaked her out?

After what seemed like an eternity, she answered with a single word.

"Yes."

The tough part was over. Now the details. "Ok, I need you to do a few things. Get a sexy black dress, and the sexiest black panties you can find and some long black stockings with some lace at the top."

Send.

"And get the hottest chase me fuck me shoes you can walk in. LOL."

Send.

"Looks like I have to go shopping" came the reply.

"Oh, and one more thing. You need to shave your pussy."

This time there was a long pause before she answered. "Ok, but no photos!!"

He laughed to himself, it seemed she'd read his mind. "I'll want a selfie of your pussy, or I'll have to punish you. Either way I get what I want."

Her reply was swift. "No selfies. So I guess you'll have to punish me."

"I was kinda hoping you'd say that."

When Lee walked into the living room, she was stunning in a sleek black dress that hugged her curves deliciously. He knew she wouldn't be wearing it long, but seeing her in it was a turn on.

Her sexy legs were covered in silk stockings just as he'd requested and she wore a set of stiletto heels. Just looking at her, he felt a stirring in his crotch.

She sat seductively on the couch beside him. He ran his hand through her thick dark hair, pulled her mouth to him and kissed her long and hard. As they kissed, his hands began to roam her body, eager to explore all of her womanly curves. He slid a hand up the length of her silky leg, and caressed the creamy flesh of her upper thigh. His fingers teased the edges of her panties where they covered her sex, stroking the silky fabric and her soft warm skin, but never venturing further. There'd be time to explore there later. Her breath quickened and she pressed herself into him.

Lamar stood, took her by the hand and silently led her into the bedroom.

Lee lit some candles while he brought up some smooth jazz on pandora. He embraced her, nervous and excited. They kissed slowly and sensually and he ran his hands greedily over her body. Soon he was pulling her dress over her head, followed by her bra.

He massaged her full breasts and kissed each one before caressing the nipples with his tongue. He felt them grow hard and erect in his mouth and sucked each for a moment, feeling her squirm slightly with arousal. Cupping her ass in his hands he pulled her tight against him.

"I want you to undress me now," he said.

She started unbuttoning his shirt and soon it was on the floor with her dress. She went to her knees and slowly undid the fly of his button down jeans. Soon, they too were sliding down his hips and off to join his shirt. She caressed the bulge in his briefs for a moment, then slowly pulled those off as well.

Taking his semi hard cock in her hands, Lee began to stroke him, then took him into her mouth. Her expert tongue soon had him hard.

He allowed her to suck on him for a few minutes then pulled away.

"Did I tell you to suck my cock, woman?" he asked sternly.

"Wh-what?" She asked, confused.

"You are only to do what I tell you to do." he said. "I'll have to punish you."

"I'm sorry. I - I didn't know." She sounded genuinely scared.

Lamar had her lie face down on their tall bed, her ass and legs hanging off the edge. Her feet barely touched the ground. He pulled the bondage straps from under the mattress and bound each of her arms out away from her body, so that she could not get up.

He massaged her ass through her sexy panties then slowly pulled them down. The pale skin of her upper thighs and rear contrasted beautifully with the black lace of her long stockings. He admired her lying there at his mercy for a moment, then picked up his whip.

It was a flail really, with 20 or so long black, leather straps attached to a sleek glass handle. It was one of the "toys", he'd bought, along with the straps. He was anxious to try it out on her.

"Has my pretty slave been bad?" he asked laying the whip suggestively across her butt.

"Yes, I have."

He brushed the whip down her legs and back up.

"Does she need to be punished?"

"Yes, yes I do."

He brought the flail down on her butt with a firm wack, followed by another and another and another. With each lashing blow he intensified his discipline, whipping her harder and harder, till each stinging strike brought an audible crack.

He casually stroked himself as he whipped her tender, naked flesh, feeling his cock grow stiffer with each stinging blow. It wasn't that Lamar enjoyed hurting her, it was the domination of her that turned him on. He could use her as he pleased, and she knew it. He owned her.

He continued her punishment for several more minutes, swinging the black leather stands stingingly against her ass again and again. The skin there began to turn a rosy red tint and she started flinching in pain. He paused to massage her punished flesh and slid his hard cock along the crevice of her ass. He was nearly ready to take her, but not quite yet.

Taking up his whip again, He swatted her a few more times.

"Have you had enough, my pretty slave", he asked, brushing the whip across her rosy ass. "Are you prepared to please me tonight?"

"Yes. Let me please you!"

He took the glass handle of the whip and slid it between her thighs.

"Spread your legs," he ordered, prodding her with the hard handle. She complied and he slid the glass up to her crotch, causing her to quiver as it contacted her sex. He slid the ribbed handle back and forth a few times and she gave a sudden intake of breath.

Lamar's cock was aching to be inside her. He put his hand where the handle had been and was gratified to find she was wet with arousal.

"Put your knees up on the edge of the bed", he ordered, "I'm going to fuck you." Lee struggled to comply for a moment because of the restraints on her arms but managed to do as she was told.

Primal lust surged in him as Lee settled into position. She'd never looked more carnally seductive and vulnerable. Her face and upper body were pressed against the mattress, her bound arms preventing her from rising up or moving. Her freshly beaten ass was in the air, her legs splayed wantonly, exposed her shaved pussy to his eyes, his touch, his cock.

She was completely helpless and open, ready to be taken and used for his pleasure. She was ready to be fucked.

He had every intention of doing just that.

He slapped her deliciously vulnerable ass and massaged her soft warm flesh for a moment, then put his hand between her thighs. "Your pussy is mine tonight", he declared, fingering her wet hole. She quivered slightly and a tiny gasp escaped her as his fingers rubbed her swollen clit.

"Yes," she breathed.

Lamar positioned his cock at her entrance and slid part way in. Lee responded by pressing her sex into his, eager to be penetrated. He moved in and out of her slowly at first, lengthening his stroke till his shaft completely disappeared inside her. Grabbing her by the hips he pushed deeper, enjoying her tight, wet womanhood.

The sight and feel of his manhood disappearing into her yielding, tender flesh, ignited his arousal. Soon he was driving into her relentlessly, piercing her slippery, silken depths. He held her hips tightly to aid his thrusting, his fingers digging into her soft skin as he plundered her womanhood with his thick, hard cock, again and again.

To remind her that he was in complete control of her body, Lamar grabbed the whip and swished the leather strands across her arched back and bare ass, then slid the hard, bulbous end of the handle up and down her spine. She writhed at its touch, straining against her bonds. He pressed the large glass head against her defenseless asshole and contemplated penetrating her with it, but it was far too large. Instead, he swatted her sharply with his hand a few times, then massaged her puckered asshole with his thumb.

He slowed the pace of his fucking to enjoy the moment. He'd taken her vulnerable, surrendering flesh and made it his. Now he was using her as he pleased. To possess his woman so fully - to own her completely, was a sublime pleasure, one to be savored.

After a few minutes of sensuous, deep fucking, Lamar leaned forward and loosed her restraints.

"Lie down on your back," her ordered, withdrawing from her.

Lee did as instructed and Lamar seized her by the hips, pulling her forcefully to the edge of the bed to give him full access to her pussy. He spread her legs wide and rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, then teased the lips of her hole with it.

"Does my pretty little slave want me to fuck her some more?"

"Yes."

"I don't think I believe you", he lied, rubbing his member across her lips again. "Convince me."

"Please fuck me!"

Lee pushed her sex towards him, trying to impale herself on his shaft but he wouldn't allow it.

"Better, but I'm still not convinced", he said, teasingly sliding his swollen head in an out of her a few times.

"Please - give me your cock. Fuck me!" she pleaded, pushing her ravenous pussy toward him again.

This time Lamar thrust into her, filling her womanhood with the thing she craved. He firmly pressed her thighs back with his hands, opening her naked pussy to his driving cock and penetrated her again and again. She quivered and moaned as he fucked her hard and deep, her passion rising with each stroke of his shaft. Her gorgeous, full breasts jiggled and swayed seductively in rhythm with his thrusting cock. He grabbed those luscious mounds and massaged her soft supple flesh for a moment, then pinched her firm, pink nipples hard.

Lee let out a guttural, wordless groan of pleasure and he buried his manhood deep. Her pussy contracted hard, hungrily squeezing the thick base of his cock like a wet, velvet vice. As her orgasm tore through her, he kept his manhood impaled deep in her flesh, allowing her to milk it for her pleasure.

"Oh god!!" She cried, squirming and clawing the bedspread as her climax peaked.

Only when the waves of her pleasure began to recede, did Lamar resume pumping into her. With his cock freshly lubricated by a slick coating of pussy cum, he languidly fucked her, enjoying the warm, steamy embrace of her womanly depths.

In no time, her passion started to rise again and he increased his pace to match. Soon he was plowing relentlessly into her again. Her breathing turned ragged and lusty and the unabashed light of passion gleamed in her eyes. She wasn't even close to being sated yet.

He rubbed her swollen clit with his thumb, eliciting a shutter of delight from her, then slammed his dick home, once, twice, a third time.

"You love my hard cock all the way up inside you, don't you", said Lamar, grinding into her for emphasis.

"Yes!" she cried, her pussy spasming, "Give it to me! Give me your hard cock!" Lamar pounded into her, stretching and filling her womanhood. Lee's body contorted orgasticly beneath him, as she wrapped her arm and legs around him.

"Oh god, oh god I'm cumming again!"

"I'm gonna fill you with my cock!" He promised, ramming his engorged shaft even harder into her.

Her whole body quaked and convulsed as her orgasm exploded, sending delicious shards of pleasure through her.

Lamar gave her no respite but continued thrusting hard, burying his thick shaft to the hilt in her defenseless pussy. She cried out as he plunged with abandon into her cock ravished hole, her body shaking ecstatically with each new violation of her womanhood.

"Cum - cum all over my cock!" He ordered.

She moaned and clung to his body, completely lost in bliss as an orgasmic delirium seized her and carried her away on pulsating waves of pleasure.

He ground his stiff cock fiercely into her enraptured womanhood.

"I need to be all the way inside you", He groan.

Lee writhed in erotic abandon, twisting and squirming in his arms, as primal, shameless cries of carnal ecstasy erupted from deep within her. She pulled him desperately against her convulsing body and they held each other tight as her passion crested wildly and then slowly receded.

As she lay gasping and spent in his arms, he savored her quivering, fevered flesh and the luscious, lingering palpitations of her pussy around his cock. She'd never come so hard - so completely - and it brought him joy.

Lamar's mastery of her was now complete. By enslaving her body and plundering her flesh, he'd freed her. He'd unleashed a primal spirit of raw, ravenous sexually, an untamed carnality, utterly free and uninhibited. Lee had become for a few blissful moments, pure passion, Eros unbound.

His own need for release had now grown overpowering. He loved the gentle comfort of her tight, wet pussy but another craving surged in him.

As the last gentle spasms of Lee's orgasm waned, he whispered in her ear, "I want your sweet lips around my cock, come suck on me."

She didn't need to be told twice. In moments she was off the bed and on her knees between his legs.

Lamar's dick still glistened with the juices of her passion. As if to savor that womanly nectar, she began licking his cock, slowly and deliberately from the base to the swollen head. She paused there and looking him in the eyes, rubbed the head of his shaft enticingly cross her smooth cheek and her soft, warm lips. Her fist skillfully pumped him, coaxing a syrupy bead of pre-cum to the tip of his cock. Slowly and seductively, as if it were a drop of honey, she licked it off, then swirled her tongue around the bulging head, and took it into her mouth.

Lee was putting on a solo sex show for his enjoyment - fulfilling her role as his slave. His hard, throbbing cock was the center of her world now, his pleasure, her only purpose for being.

He watched mesmerized as she eagerly engulfed nearly all of his manhood with her mouth. As she began slowly sucking and caressing him, he ran his fingers through her thick hair, in awe at how wonderful she could make him feel.

"God, I love what you do to me!" He groaned, knowing he wouldn't last long under her expert care.

He realized that their roles had actually, suddenly reversed. Lee was in command now, in complete control of the most intimate and vulnerable part of him. Though unbound, he was at the mercy of her hands, her lips, her mouth. She could do anything she wished with his captive cock and he loved knowing that she could.

Lamar lay back on the bed and consigned his cock to her mercy.

As she assailed his defenseless manhood with wanton enthusiasm, it was clear she relished her new found power as well.

Lee was very merciful indeed.

Her mouth moved expertly over his swollen shaft while her hands massaged his aching balls. Again and again her sweet lips glided up and down his cock, driving him wild. For a while she slowly sucked and licked just the head, tongueing the tiny, tender entrance there, while stroking his stiff shaft with her supple hands.

Then her mouth was engulfing him again, making love to his rigid manhood with every ounce of sexual artistry she had. In no time she had him on the verge of release.

"Oh, oh god, make me cum!" groaned Lamar. "I'm gonna fill your mouth with my cum!"

Lee sucked him hard and fast and grabbed his sensitive balls even harder. This sent him tumbling over the edge into an intense climax he could never have imagined. He cried out in a wordless moan of pure pleasure as ecstasy exploded and washed over him.

His spasming cock flooded her mouth with cum, but she continued to hungrily suck him while her deft fingers milked him of every last drop.

Lamar lay gasping and shaking from the intensity of his orgasm, but even as his hardness slowly drained away, she continued her carnal artistry, tongueing and massaging his spent cock for a long time, sending sweet shivers of pleasure rippling up and down his body.

With a final squeeze of his balls she finally pulled away from his cock.

"I love sucking on you," said Lee, her voice low and sultry.

She climbed up onto the bed next to him. He embraced her warm supple body and brought his mouth to hers. The blended taste of her pussy and his cum was on her lips and tongue, an orgastic elixir made from their love and passion and meant to be shared. He devoured her mouth, his tongue twining with hers as he savored the musky nectar of their mixed essences. It was the most primal, erotic and intimate kiss he'd ever known.

Later, as they lay in each others arms, basking in the after glow of their loving, he patted her ass playfully.

"So, Mrs. Adams, how does it feel to be owned?"

"Mmmm", she said dreamily, "you can own me any time Mr. Greenbrook."

LuvMyGirl
LuvMyGirl
22 Followers