The Owning of Lee Adams Ch. 02

Story Info
Lee’s been naughty and nice. Can she earn her reward?
4.1k words
4.62
8.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuvMyGirl
LuvMyGirl
22 Followers

Lee's been haughty and nice. Can she earn her reward?

*

Lamar was getting impatient. Lee had been on the phone with her sister for an hour and he needed her.

Badly.

Finally he went to their bedroom, grabbed her blind fold and brought it into the kitchen where she was in deep conversation on her phone. He dangled it in front of her suggestively. Her eyes lit up.

"Sorry sis, gonna have to let you go— Lamar needs me for something," she told her sister hastily.

As she ended the call Lamar handed her the blindfold. "I'm gonna take a shower. Be naked on the bed when I get out."

As directed, Lee lay on top of their big bed blindfolded and naked, the dancing light of candles sensually caressing her womanly curves. Her breasts rose and fell rhythmically as excitement and anticipation quickened her breath.

Lamar grabbed his riding crop and silently moved to the side of the bed. Without a word he slid the supple leather of the crop up her thigh and across her smooth belly. He gently swatted her luscious, full breasts, giving her a foretaste of what was to come. She squirmed and gave a quick intake of breath. He brushed the leather across her face and pinched one nipple hard, causing a quiver of anticipation to ripple through her.

Continuing his examination of her body, he slid his crop slowly down the length of her nakedness. Coming to her crotch he stopped.

What's this? He thought.

He swatted her inner thigh with the crop. "Spread your legs," he ordered, finally speaking.

Obediently she complied.

"Wider," he ordered.

She spread them wide, exposing herself for him.

He ran his fingers over her pubic mound and felt the telltale roughness of hair stubble. "Why isn't this pussy shaved?" He demanded. "You know I like my pussy naked."

"I forgot— it's only been a few da— ."

"You forgot?" He demanded, cutting her off.

"I—I'm sorry," she said contritely.

"You're just a naughty girl, aren't you?"

She didn't answer.

The crop came down sharply on her inner thigh.

"Have you been naughty?" He asked again.

"I didn't mean to."

Lamar swatted her thigh again, perilously close to her pussy. A gasp escaped her.

"You know the rules. What happens when you're naughty?"

"I get punished."

"That's right. Roll over and put your ass over the edge of the bed."

Obediently she complied.

"Hands behind your back," he ordered.

She did as she was told. He grabbed one arm and strapped a restraint on it. Then the other, binding her arms helplessly behind her.

He had her where he wanted her now— at his mercy.

For a moment he stood and admired her sweet, vulnerable ass, awaiting his attention .

He slid the crop seductively up her inner thighs, just brushing her sex, then across her naked cheeks, priming her for what was to come.

Without warning he brought his palm down on her ass with a loud smack.

"Count," he ordered.

"One."

Smack! "Two."

He spanked harder. First left then right.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, flinching. "Three —um, four."

Lee's tender flesh quivered as his hand descended again and again.

"Five— six— seven— eight," she obediently counted each blow.

Lamar paused and massaged her ass, feeling the heat of her punishment radiating from her reddening flesh. His thumb brushed her pussy lips causing Lee to gasp. Another kind of heat was rising within her.

"Have you had enough yet?"

"No. More— please." She nearly pleaded.

"You really have been bad!" He said, grabbing the riding crop.

He brought it down sharply onto her waiting ass.

"Ohh! Eight— no— I meant nine."

"That'll earn you a couple extras," Lamar told her, sending another stinging swat to her other cheek.

"Umm—ten." She said her hands clenching into fists.

Thwack!

"Eleven."

Thwack! Thwack!

Lee squirmed involuntarily, her flesh instinctively wanting to avoid the pain, but another part of her craving it.

"Twelve— oh god— thirteen."

She was near her limit.

Two more good ones.

"Fourteen— ohh fuck!—fifteen." He could hear the edge in her voice and set the crop aside.

He kneaded her burning flesh with his hands for a moment and she instinctively spread her legs slightly. Accepting her invitation, he dipped his fingers into the sweet, wet heat of her arousal. She squirmed as his fingers explored her for a few moments, then he lubricated his stiff cock with her fluids and slid it slowly along the crevice of her ass. She pressed herself into him.

"You want my cock inside you, don't you?" He said.

She wriggled her ass against his hard shaft in response.

"Not yet. I'm not done with you," he said. "Get down here on your knees."

Lee squirmed off the bed and onto her knees, naked, bound and helpless in front of her man.

"Sit up straight, I want to look at you."

She did as ordered. Her full breasts thrusting out proudly for his inspection.

Lamar admired her for a moment in the flickering candlelight, savoring the nakedness of her. The cascade of dark hair that fell to her shoulders, the smooth curve of her hips, the sensuous swell of her breasts, peaked with erect nipples.

He reached down and cupped her breasts in his hands, enjoying their supple firmness. He squeezed her nipples hard.

"Are these mine?"

She squirmed from the pain and pleasure of his touch.

"Yes."

Lamar rubbed his thumb suggestively across her soft warm lips.

"Is this sweet mouth mine?"

She hesitated for just a moment.

"Yes."

"What are these lips made for?"

"Ummm... kissing I guess?"

He grabbed a fistfull of her thick dark hair. "Don't get cute with me girl. You know exactly. Tell me or I'll have to punish you more."

"I— I can't remember," she lied, knowing it would provoke him.

"I guess you need something to remind you then," he chided, "bend over."

She did as she was told, her head on the ground, back arched and her ass thrust seductively into the air, as she knew he would demand.

Lamar's cock swelled even harder seeing his woman so submissive. The heaven of her vulnerable, naked, pussy beckoned him, her glistening, pink lips a promise of carnal delight.

He stroked himself longingly, imagining his aching cock buried deep in her flesh.

He fought down his urges.

Duty before pleasure. She needed to be disciplined.

"I'd fuck you now but you don't deserve it. Do you?"

He brought the riding crop down on her ass with a loud crack, his frustrated arousal adding a bit more sting to the blow.

"Ohhh!"

"Do you?" He demanded.

"No."

"No, what?"

"I—l don't deserve to be— fucked."

He swatted her ass again.

"Now, tell me, what are your lips for?"

"Please— I don't know."

He blistered her ass cheeks, left then right, taking no mercy.

" Tell me."

"Ummm— to suck," she said, her memory starting to return.

The crop came down again, hard.

"Suck what?"

"I can't—" she began, but another harsh swat cut her short.

"Don't play shy with me," he scolded. "Suck what?"

"Please..."

"Answer me," he demanded, punishing her with another swat.

"C—Cock," she stammered, giving in.

"That's right," he praised, caressing her reddening flesh suggestively with the crop.

Lee flinched at the gentle touch, understanding the implied promise of more discipline if she displeased him.

"Who's cock?"

Despite her efforts at denial, Lee found herself imagining her lips wrapped hungrily around his stiff shaft, his meaty cock filling her mouth.

A low moan escaped her as a sweet, urgent ache radiated from deep in her pussy, filling her body with a carnal hunger. Her heart raced and her mouth watered with anticipation.

It was true. She needed his cock. Needed to lick and suck and adore it. Needed to feel it swell in her mouth and taste his cum on her tongue.

"You know the answer. Tell me," Lamar coaxed, patting her ass gently with the supple, leather crop.

The last of Lee's resistance evaporated.

"My— my lips are made to suck your cock," she confessed, her surrender complete.

A rush of euphoria washed over her. She felt utterly dominated, yet utterly free. No need to hold back at all now. She'd surrendered her will to him and now she could be totally his.

Lamar would use her however he pleased and she would gladly be his submissive little fuck slave.

She'd been naughty, but now she would be his good girl. Now she was free to please him— and hope he rewarded her.

Lamar bent and massaged her punished ass for a moment, then ran his fingers down her womanly cleft. He was gratified to find her dripping with arousal.

"Good girl," he said, fingering her pussy and swollen clit.

"How do you earn that privilege?"

Lee squirmed against his probing fingers. "I—I need to...ummmm...please you."

A thrill of triumph coursed throughLamar. Fucking her would've been nice— THIS is sublime!

He let his fingers linger for a few moments inside her, her reward for obedience, then he stood up.

"Sit up now."

Lee did as ordered and Lamar brushed the head of his cock against her smooth cheek, teasing and testing her.

As if to demonstrate her new found obedience, Lee turned her head and blindly took him into her mouth.

"Whoa girl!" He said, pulling away. "Not so fast!"

She licked her lush lips, savoring the taste of his manhood. "Mmmm... Let me please you...master."

The last came out as a soft whisper, as if she hadn't really meant him to hear it at all.

Master. I like the sound of that, he thought, a smile spreading across his face.

Lamar stroked her hair affectionately.

"You please me by doing as you're told," he reminded her, "Now— take your sweet tongue and lick my cock."

Lamar lifted his engorged shaft to give her access and guided her head as Lee obediently leaned forward in search of his manhood. Her mouth soon found his smoothly shaved sack and she began salaciously putting her tongue to good use on his cum laden balls.

He let out a low groan as her warm, wet tongue wriggled and danced across his sensitive skin.

"Oh god— that feels so good!"

Her silky tongue moved slowly up the underside of his swollen shaft, teasing and savoring his flesh as it went. She worked her way to the spongey, purple head and swirled her tongue around it. Instinctively, her soft lips began to encircle the head of his cock.

Lamar grabbed her by the hair. "No sucking," he scolded. "If you want my cock in your mouth you need to do as you're told."

"Mmmm," she moaned with frustration, but obediently resumed licking down one side of his veiny cock. She paused to lavish more attention to his aching balls, sucking them hungrily into her mouth and fondling them with her lips and tongue.

A shiver of pleasure shot from his balls and up his spine and he ran his fingers through her hair approvingly.

"Good girl."

She licked her way back up the other side of his shaft and reaching the top turned her attention again to the bulging mushroom of his cock, lapping eagerly at the sticky stream of pre-cum oozing from him.

The taste of him unleashed her cock hunger. She began licking and swirling her tongue greedily up and down the length of his saliva slickened manhood, trying to sate her need.

It wasn't enough to satisfy her. Having her lips and tongue all over his cock was just torturous. She needed all of him.

She didn't care that he might punish her. All she felt was her need as she tried to take his meaty cock into her mouth once again.

"Don't be naughty," he warned, pulling her head away. "Get up and sit on the edge of the bed."

Chastised, Lee struggled to her feet and awkwardly managed to find the bed.

"Lie back and spread your legs." He ordered.

Lee lay back onto her bound arms, leaving her proud, full breasts gloriously revealed. She spread her legs wide, drawing her knees back— wantonly inviting him to use her. She was trying to be good.

Lamar teased her wet opening and her clit with the head of his cock.

"Fuck me," she pleaded, forgetting herself for a moment.

He grabbed her nipples and twisted, causing her to writhe with pain and pleasure.

"I'll use you any way I like," he reminded her. "You don't get to tell me what to do— understood?"

"Yes. I'm sor— "

Lamar drove his cock deep into her tight pussy, transforming her apology into a guttural moan of satisfaction as he penetrated her.

He slid his shaft in and out of her, plunging deeper with each stroke till he was buried up to his balls in her juicy pussy.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked, pounding her tender flesh with his hard cock.

She moaned, nodding.

He pressed her legs back and fucked her slow and deep, grinding his thick shaft into her at the end of each stroke.

"Your pussy is mine," he declared, taking possession of her sweet, tight womanhood with every thrust.

"Yes! Fill me— fill me with your cock!"

He drove into her faster and harder, her tight pussy stretching greedily around his thick shaft as he penetrated her, again and again.

Soon she was at the verge of orgasm.

At the last possible moment he slid out of her hungry pussy and grabbed hold of her breasts. "Don't you dare come," he ordered, "not till I tell you too."

She groaned and squirmed, fighting down her orgasm.

Lamar slipped back inside her and resumed fucking her slowly, gradually penatating deeper. Lee moaned and bit her lip as she struggled to do as she'd been told.

"Good girl," he said, slowing his pace for a few minutes to give her a brief respite, then resumed pumping deep into her. Her wet pussy stretched like a warm glove around his shaft as he buried himself in her flesh again and again.

"Mmmmm, your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock," He teased, knowing it would drive her crazy.

Lee moaned and squirmed, fighting against her body's primal impulses.

Lamar revelled in his mastery over her tormented flesh, using his cock and his words to drive her to the brink and back several times, denying her release till every atom of her being was primed to explode.

Lamar felt an explosion of his own building within himself and slid his shaft out of her. He brought his mouth to her sopping pussy and slid two fingers inside her causing her to buck with pleasure.

The musky scent and taste of her was intoxicating as he slipped his tongue into her folds.

Lee moaned even louder as his mouth and tongue teased her sweet pussy. He worked his fingers in and out of her as he savored the flesh around her clit.

He took care not to drive her to the point of no return, but brought her to the edge a couple more times with his tongue before he was ready to resume fucking her.

"You taste delicious," he said, licking her nectar from his fingers as he positioned his cock at her entrance.

Lee convulsed beneath him as he drove his shaft home with one deep thrust.

"You like my hard cock all the way inside you, don't you?"

All Lee could do was gasp as her womanhood clenched involuntarily around him.

"Don't you come or you won't get your reward!" He warned, withdrawing most of his length from her tortured pussy. Lamar took one engorged nipple into his mouth and sucked voraciously as he pinched and twisted the other.

Teasing her with short, quick thrusts, he felt her quiver and shake beneath him.

"Oh God....please..."

It was what he'd been waiting for. He rammed his cock into her, then again and again, filling her and grinding into her pussy hard.

"Ohhh fuuuck!" She cried, still fighting not to come.

He pulled himself hard against her, trying to get every last bit of his flesh into her— to own her completely.

"Come now! Make that sweet pussy come all over my cock!" He ordered, knowing she couldn't stop if her life depended on it.

"Oh God!" She cried once, then her voice became a long wordless groan of ecstasy as orgasmic waves of pleasure exploded through her body. He withdrew his cock and drove it into her fevered flesh again, twisting her nipples as he did. This sent a cascade of convulsions raging through her.

Her woman flesh contracted tightly around his engorged shaft, her pussy clinging to the anchor and salvation of his deeply buried cock, as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over and through her.

As her first orgasmic eruption began to subside, he mercilessly drove his cock into her ravaged pussy several times, setting another torrent of convulsions raging through her.

Her body contorted, breathless and quaking for what seemed like minutes, as the intense waves of her second, and then a third orgasm tortured her.

As the tempest of her final orgasm began to wane, he caressed her still heaving breasts and rhythmically slid his thick shaft in and out of the warm, pulsating embrace of her well fucked womanhood.

He stroked her cheek tenderly. He was pleased with her— mostly, but he wasn't going to let her know that yet.

"Do you think you've been a good girl tonight?" He asked.

"Yes," Lee whispered, voice quivering.

Lamar caressed her warm lips with his thumb and she sucked it hungrily into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it as if his thumb were a miniature version of his cock.

Her orgasm and the luscious fullness of his hard shaft, still comfortably buried, deep in her pussy, had only heightened her need to have his cock fill her mouth.

"Mmmmm... you must want your reward."

She sucked harder.

He withdrew his thumb and teased her sensitive nipple with it. "Maybe... if you ask nicely enough."

"Mmmm! Can I... umm, suck on you?"

Her voice was husky with lust but Lamar wasn't convinced.

"Hmmm...I dunno. I think I'll just jerk off and shoot my cum all over that hairy little pussy of yours," he answered, reminding her of her naughtiness. He slid his shaft out of her and batted her swollen clit with it.

"But I've been good!" Lee protested, "you promised."

"I didn't promise anything," he corrected.

Lee struggled vainly against her restraints causing her vulnerable breasts to jiggle deliciously. "But I did what you told me to. Please let me... I— I need to suck your hard cock— Please," she pleaded.

Another little thrill of triumph surged in him. He massaged her breasts with his calloused hands and tweaked her nipples one last time— savoring his ownership of her.

"That's more like it, girl," he approved, "now come here and do it before I change my mind."

In moments Lee was on her knees again. He grabbed her by the hair and guided her to the prize she'd earned. She swirled her tongue hungrily over the head of his cock, tasting her own fuck juices, then took him into her mouth with a little purr of pleasure. Finally he was all hers.

Lamar allowed himself to relinquish control for a few minutes to enjoy the pleasure of her lips and tongue as they worked their magic. He had his woman on her knees, naked, blindfolded, and bound, with his cock in her mouth. He intended to relish every moment of it.

He watched his thick manhood glide deliciously between her welcoming lips as Lee's head bobbed rhythmically back and forth. She pulled at her restraints, eager to get her hands on his cock but she never allowed his dick to leave her luscious lips. Her helplessness, combined with her obvious affection for his cock, was a huge turn on.

"Fuck!" he encouraged her , "Suck that cock girl!"

She gave a little moan of pleasure and continued working his man flesh.

Lamar tossed her blindfold aside.

"Look at me."

Lee looked up at him, a gleam of lust in her eyes.

"God— I love you!" he said, caressing her cheek as he slid his hand through her hair to cup the back of her head.

In response, she slowly slid the whole length of his dick into her warm mouth, savoring every inch of him as she did. Then, massaging his man flesh with her lips and tongue, she pulled her head back and suckold the head of his cock. She repeated this several times, her eyes never leaving his

LuvMyGirl
LuvMyGirl
22 Followers
12