The 'P' Business

Story Info
Two pornstars meet for the first, the rest is rated R!
3.3k words
3.92
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SCENE I

"Girl!!? Wait a whole entire minute!! Is that...?" Delores asked her assistant/best friend as she locked eyes with a guy that had just walked in the front door.

"Who? Where?" Elaine responded as she looked around. "Yessss girl!! That right there is the surprise I promised you, ha ha ha," she giggled. "THEE Montgomery Charles. Aka Monty AKA, Mr. Almond Joy!!"

And a walking piece of Almond Joy he was. Montgomery was 6'6 of lean dark chocolate covered muscles. Delores watched as he walked in and worked his way from the front door area of the 4-bedroom house that had been rented, thru the dining area and formal living room. He kissed the cheeks of females that were standing around and gave daps, high fives and the universal 1/2 hug to the guys. He glanced her way for a second as he prolonged his way over to her in the den area of the house. He was a follower of hers on Instagram and other social media platforms and a huge fan of her online vids. Her mocha covered thick thighs and 46DDD's had gotten him off more times than he cared to admit, EVEN with him being a fellow porn star! He had pictured it was her riding him just a few nights ago during a fling. He had to catch himself from moaning her name by biting his lower lip when his 'date' had clenched her inner muscles around his member inside her!

Monty, as he liked to be called, had been told by his assistant who he was going to be working with on set today, but it still made him shake his head in disbelief at his luck to be Delores Monroe's first professional onscreen costar. She had asked specifically for him!!? Elaine had contacted Tony two weeks ago to see if he was available to work with her, and if he agreed to no social media announcement leading up to it, he could be her first on screen costar. Other details would be gone over in person on set, but that was the catch, reason being that it was to be a surprise for Delores, who in turn was a huge fan of his 'work'. It only took him three seconds to agree.

Realizing he had stalled long enough by making himself a drink from the unlimited bar provided in the kitchen, going over some things with the filming crew who were now setting up in the living room. Her back was to him and he admired the view as he mentally undressed her. He pictured the two cupcakes on her right ass cheek with the words 'Bite me' in script wrapped on them. And on her left cheek was various sizes of lollipops, ice cream dripping cones and candies. He knew this from her pictures and videos, the latest one of her being on her hands and knees playing with a dildo from the back. Right now, she was dressed in a floor length leopard print sundress and flipflops, that showed off her French manicured toes.

"Ahem..." Monty cleared his throat after standing behind her more than a minute. She was engaged in a convo with who he assumed was her assistant by the way she was holding a tablet in one hand and a phone in the other. Delores turned around and nearly took a step back, he was that close to her. 'Damn, he's gorgeous in person,' she thought to herself as he smiled, showing a set of dimples in each cheek. "Hi, Miss Delores Monroe Aka Big Juicy, pleasure to meet you."

'Play it cool, play it cool,' Delores silently repeated to herself. She turned to Elaine, who nodded as if she knew what she was telling herself. 'Montgomery... Montgomery Charles, right? Nice to meet you as well." His slightly startled look at her response made her inwardly smile. She was sure he thought she would fall to her knees and worship him in her presence, but her and Elaine had already discussed that was what she WASN'T going to do. She was going to be nonchalant without coming off as a diva, because after all, she was the newcomer. But she also wasn't going to be all 'OMG ITS MONTGOMERY CHARLES AKA ALMOND JOY AKA MR DICKUM DOWN!! Live AND IN PERSON???!!' Cool, just cool.

"Hi, Monty, I'm Elaine. Just to go over a few things, We were going to take some pics of the two of you together before we get started shooting..." He half listened but was looking at Delores watch the crew work around them. Reality was she was pretending to be distracted to avoid staring at him. He knew she knew exactly who he was, why else would he have been requested for this? Montgomery put his hand up to stop what he felt was Elaine rambling. When she stopped talking mid-sentence, Delores turned to face them both. He was looking directly at her which made her stare back it him. He smirked at her before turning to Elaine.

"Yeah, yeah, all that's fine, pictures and all. I don't really care what you share on IG and stuff as long as I'm tagged. The promotional trailer can go free online but to make money, clips and or the whole video need to be put as for sale only. Other than that, we good." He then turned his attention to back to Delores. "What's off limits for you?"

"Choking, anal, spitting in my face..."

"Spitting in your face?" He asked, seriously confused.

"Yeah, that extreme stuff. You know like a ..."she began to explain but stopped when he started laughing.

"Sweetheart, I know what you mean, but I had no intention on spitting on you, except with my dick," he replied, making her look around as the camera man and lighting guys began laughing.

"Oh, I'm funny to you?" Delores crossed her arms, Elaine looked up from her tablet and looked back and forth between them.

"No, no, no! Our bad!" Monty said as he shushed them all. "My bad. That's just not something you hear every day. Like you said, that's extreme and a whole different scene. Okay, what else?" She waited a minute before answering. 'Man, she REALLY is new to this,' he thought to himself.

"I'm sorry. As you know I'm pretty new to this. Umm, that's really about it. I like dirty talk but not uhhh...ummm."

"Don't call you a filthy whore or dirty bitch?"

"Yeah, thank you. What about you?"

"Huh?"

"What's off limits for you?" She asked. Seeing that she was serious made him catch the chuckle that was coming.

"Baby, nothing is off limits for me. You should know, I'm a freak."

"So am I," she smirked. When his dimples appeared and he put his head down for a minute, she and Elaine grinned at each other. From a few feet away Tony covered his chuckle with a laugh as he watched the banter between them. He texted Monty 'I think you've finally met your match.' Monty had threatened he was going to stop making porn for a while if his next costar was a dingbat or one of those chicks that just agreed to any and everything just to be on camera with him. He wanted to get more into the directing side of the business in the next few months.

"Anyways, what's your safe word? Like if you want me to stop?"

"Hmm, I doubt that will happen but cupcakes."

"Wow, you didn't have to think about that huh?" He replied, making them both laugh. "But that's too cute. Think of something weird like..."

"Boogers?" She joked, making the whole room laugh.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Perfect. Alright, well I think we can get started. I'll see you in a minute. Don't be nervous, relax," he said before leaning over to kiss her cheek and whispering, "by the way Imma make you beg me to stop." He stood and left to go get ready, not knowing he left her with a mission to make him be the first to tap out.

SCENE II

They went over their lines a few times with the actor who was playing Monty's brother. Delores, his brother's girlfriend, is at their house when they get in an argument and he leaves. Monty comes out his room after just taking a shower in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He goes in the kitchen and the camera gets some views of him from head to toe, baby oil making his dark chocolate skin catch every reflection of light around him. He pretends to give Delores a minute after hearing the argument, then walks slowly into the living room

"Oh, hey Monty," she says wiping fake tears away. "Sorry you had to hear us arguing. Your brother is just so irritating sometimes."

"Yeah, tell me about it," he says as he sits next to her, letting the towel fall open on his thigh. The camera cuts to her glancing at his leg and looking away. Monty smiles and eases closer to her. "You deserve so much better, Big Juicy." He puts a hand on her thigh and gently squeezes before rubbing up and down. "You really need a man who appreciates you. And all of this." She had showered and changed into a shorter sundress, made out of jean material, the top designed like a corset. It was barely containing her and deep down she couldn't wait to get out of it. He reached over and started undoing the snaps, exposing more and more of her ample cleavage.

"Monty!" She pretends to exclaim. "What... what are you doing? You can't, I mean, we can't... mmmm." The moan wasn't fake because while she was talking, he had pulled out her right breast and put her nipple in his mouth.

"I know he not taking care of you," he said as he kissed his way up her neck. He moved to kneel down on the floor between her legs while pushing the dress further up her thighs, letting a pair of purple lace panties show. This was supposed to be a long scene, but it was all he could to keep from pulling them to the side and pushing his semi hard dick inside her.

Instead he continued with the 'script' and continued to talk and work her out her outer clothes while she pretended to put up a fight about it. Looking him in his eyes while biting her lower lip in anticipation, Delores couldn't believe how turned on she was getting just by looking at him. The baby oil still had his smooth skin shining, tattoos on both his toned arms moving when his muscles flexed. it took everything in her to keep 'pretending' to not want him to kiss her neck, shoulders and neck. When what she really wanted to do was switch places with him and be the one kneeling between his thighs and untying his towel. She moaned at the thought of it which made Monty's dick stir. He put a hand between her legs and grinned at how wet she was.

"Your lips saying no but these are telling me something different. I'll just talk to her for a minute." He pushed her legs further apart and maintained eye contact with her as he kissed his way down her chest. He ignored the camera guy as he got closer to catch the exact moment he placed his mouth on her pussy. Another camera was zoomed in on her face from a few feet away.

"Ohhh... My... God!" She exclaimed when he hummed and the vibration went thru her body. "Monty, ooooh that feels... Damn!!" He spent some time eating her pussy thru the lace before pulling them to the side. He continued to eat her out and slurped all her juices as she shook and alternated between moaning obscenities and his name over and over.

"Fuuuuck!!" Delores cried as her second orgasm took over. She was told once the sex started there were really no more lines and just say and do what came to her. Asking him what his shoe size was so she could buy his next pair of Jordan's almost came to her. Proposing to him nearly came to her.

This was supposed to be a long scene, but was it supposed to be THIS long, she thought to herself as he continued to eat her pussy and tell her how good she tasted. She had seen his tongue skills before, full screen on her iPad. He was referred to in many descriptions as a pussy eating monster. But to feel his tongue actually flicking her clit and caressing her folds over and over, along with his full lips kissing and sucking on her had wondering if the room was spinning??! At one point he had pushed both of her thighs up and back and to get a better angle and she wasn't entirely sure she hadn't passed out. She'd have to ask Elaine later.

A few minutes later Monty stood and didn't even bother wiping her juices away, smiling at her satisfaction. She was nearly slumped on the sofa. He wanted to kiss her and let her taste herself and silently kicked himself for not discussing it beforehand. What if she pulled away? Hell, had she ever tasted herself before, he wondered as he looked at her. Of course she has, idiot. You KNOW you NOT the ONLY man she's EVER been with. "CUT!" The director yelled. "Everybody take five!" Cameras were paused, lights were turned on and off, and there was movement all around them.

"You good?" Monty asked as Delores began to sit up with the help of Elaine. Her makeup and hair were touched up as she took a few deep breaths trying to pull herself together.

"Did I pass out?" she asked Elaine, making her crack up and shake her head. "Okay good, cause for a minute there I was floating and the room was spinning. You sure?" When Elaine confirmed once more that she hadn't, she turned to Monty. "Then yeah, I'm good, thanks," she smiled, making him laugh.

'Okay good, I mean I'm glad I don't have hair cause I'm sure I'd be missing some right now," he joked back, referring to the few times she had grabbed the back of his head, with both hands. Delores grinned and squinted her eyes at him.

"Yeah, okay, I got you," she replied. His eyes widened at her as an assistant wiped him down and reapplied some oil. The director counted down from ten for everyone to get back into position.

At "ACTION", Monty dropped the towel that had still been wrapped around him.

"Oh my," Delores squealed. When his dick jumped, she smiled and leaned forward until she was at the edge of the sofa. No more pretending to fight it, she rubbed her hands together and nearly clapped and giggled at finally getting to put her mouth on him! "Mmmm. I see why they call you Mr. Almond Joy." Instructed to use each other's Porn Names a few times, she was more than happy to oblige. She placed a kiss on the head of his dick while wrapping a hand around him, stoking him slowly from the base to head while planting sloppy kisses all around it, his stomach and balls, sucking one completely in her mouth, then both.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck, Delores!! Shit!!" Monty threw his head back and put a hand on her shoulder to steady himself. She hadn't even put him in her mouth and yet he felt his knees buckle when he looked down and saw her flicking her tongue ring in and out over his balls. He closed his eyes tight and shook his head over and over, doing his best to fight the urge to LOUDLY moan. It could not be possible to cum this fast, he thought to himself. Could it?? "CUT! Damn it, fuck! CUT!!"

Confused, but not really, Delores sat back and looked around with both palms up. "What happened? Is everything okay? You alright?" She tried her best to sound concerned as he slumped down on the sofa beside her. Monty looked at her and seeing the smirk on her face he knew she knew he was not alright!!

"Fuck you, Big Juicy and your soul snatching lips!!" He laughed, making the entire crew laugh at him. "Ya'll give me five minutes. Damn it, I nearly came and you ain't even put your mouth on it yet!?"

"I know, right?" She replied as she took as sip of water. Monty wiped his face a few times with a towel before downing a bottle of water. How many times had he watched the amateur videos of her and her ex and some of her with toys and her signature buildup of kissing and doing everything but put the dick in her mouth for a few minutes? The last video she had made with him, her ex had lasted no more than three minutes after she slobbed up and down on him. Monty had SWORN on everything he knew he could last longer than that guy!? But now sitting next to her he wasn't so sure.

"Okay, Monty, let us know when you ready. Delores, you good?" Avery, the director asked them both. Delores nodded and looked at Monty sitting next to her with his head back and eyes closed. "And Monty you don't yell cut! If you nut, you nut! We can edit that shit later!" Monty gave him the finger, but Avery ignored him, shushed everybody, and yelled "ACTION!"

Monty didn't move so Delores stood then knelt between his legs. She placed a hand on each thigh and kissed and licked her way up his right inner thigh. "Wake up, Mr. Almond Joy," she said to his semi hard dick. Feeling her breath on it made him snatch the towel off that was covering his face.

"He's up, Big Juicy, he's up. You gonna put in your mouth or what?"

"Mmm hmm, I am." She looked Monty dead in his eyes as she licked the entire length of his nine inches, leaving a trail of drool on it when she to the head and lifted her mouth away.

"Stop playing with him and put this chocolate dick in that sexy mouth of yours." Hearing him say that made Delores so turned on she took him in her mouth and went all the way down. When the tip touched the back of her throat, he put a hand on the back of her head and held her in place for a moment. "Mmm, you like this dick, huh? Yeah, suck on it just like that... mmm hmm... just like that, just like...shit!"

Delores hummed and moaned and made love to Monty's dick so good and passionately, the whole crew was watching her. She slid him in and out of her mouth, stroked and caressed him with one hand while fondling his balls with the other. He lost count of how many times he had tried to sit up, only to fall back on the sofa. Once or twice Delores remembered they were filming and said a 'line' or two. Other than that, she focused entirely on making him cuss and cum. When she felt his legs beginning to tremble she gripped the base of his dick and stroked steadily up and down while tapping the head on her lips and tongue.

"Ohhh shit! Ahhh, fuuuck... shit, I'm about to... fuuuuck! I'm about to nut! Get up, baby, get up! HE wanted to nut all over her tits and cleavage and was doing his best with the little strength he could muster to push her back. But Delores smiled at him while shaking her head. She stayed where she was and they held eye contact until he threw his head back while coming, all in her mouth, on her lips and cheeks. "Fuuuuuuuuuck! He exclaimed as she squeezed the last drop out on to the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmm, Monty...thank you for taking my mind off your brother. I probably should go now..."

"CUT!" Avery yelled as everyone clapped. "That's a wrap!!"

***to be continued