The P.O Pt. 01: Dylan’s story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my cock seemed to spur her on, she let out a louder moan and seemed to stick her hand in herself harder than before. Slightly slower, but deeper and more purposeful strokes as she didn't takes eyes off my cock whilst gently biting her lip, enjoying every moment as her hips moved more violently with every thrust.

I moaned in time ready to explode at any moment.

Her moans started to build to a crescendo, I could tell she was going to cum. Her hand switched to a rapid pace also flicking her clit with her palm as she stared at me eyes wide and mouth open moaning faster and faster grimacing as she built herself to an orgasm.

The moans and fingering finally built to such a loud fast pace that she suddenly froze briefly took half a second of silence without breathing before letting out a huge deep moan as she came. Sticking her hand deep inside herself on the final thrust. A small squirt of pussy juice ejaculated from her onto her leg and the rug, she was already soaking wet.

I had no trouble climaxing at the same time, all it took was a couple of faster strokes, watching her was more than enough, a huge spirt of cum flew into the air as I moaned with pleasure, it was all over my cock and partly on my jeans and chest as I'd slightly pulled up my t-shirt.

Julie slumped onto the rug finally releasing and relaxing her whole body, she let out a post orgasm "Mmmm" as if to signify it was a good one.

Without resting or saying a word she then crawled towards me, my cock was still in my hand covered in cum, I was in shock at what just happened and now having some post orgasm blues at the realisation I'd just come in front of a lady twice my age.

She moved toward me on all fours smiling. She licked her index finger to taste herself then placed her hands on my legs to lift herself slightly up. Her right hand was still wet and I could smell her pussy.

She grabbed my still semi erect penis and started to lick the cum from it. She wasn't trying to give me a blow job, she wanted the cum. She licked it up from the shaft slowly with her tongue extended, occasionally glancing up at me. She swallowed it seemingly enjoying the taste of every drop, licking her lips and taking her time. She finally put the head in her mouth gently and used her tongue to lick around it under the bell end to ensure she cleaned every last bit.

A couple of times my back lurched as a reflex as my cock was still so sensitive.

The pussy juices from her hand were staining my cock and stomach as she touched me, leaving her scent behind.

I could feel myself getting hard again as she got up smirking as if pleased with a job well done. She let out a naughty little giggle as she put back on her clothes, so I hurriedly put my cock away.

"Are you finished?" She asked with a cheeky smirk, fully aware of the double entendre as she glanced over at the sketchpad.

"Oh yes.. it's done." It took me a moment to catch on, past caring about the complete mess I'd made on the sketchpad.

I sensed it was time for me to leave, so gathered my stuff and headed for the door.

"Should I get your number.. or..?" I awkwardly asked.

She gave me a little giggle

"No, no I'm sure we'll bump into each other again." With a look that suggested I was too young to understand but didn't make me feel rejected. Actually I was excited at the thought of whether I'd run into her again or not with no pressure or expectation.

She said goodbye as if I'd come round for tea, very friendly and appreciative of the visit. No kiss on the cheek or hug, in fact we hadn't kissed at all. Anyone watching wouldn't have suspected a thing.

I walked home on a high with a sense of thrill I'd never felt before, knowing I'd keep this encounter just to myself.

To be continued.


12