The P.O Pt. 02: Julie's Story

Story Info
Young at heart mature lady finds a spark with younger guy.
5.1k words
4.67
12.1k
8
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Post Office Part 2. (Julie's story)

"I'll take you out for dinner tonight!" he said boldly.

Derek was about fifty, arrogant, posh, well off and honestly a bit of a prat that liked the sound of his own voice. He wasn't attractive but always well groomed. He clearly spent too much money on kitsch clothing and gaudy accessories. Brightly coloured shirts and neck ties, odd non matching shiny shoes, an array of hat styles rarely seen in the last century. He was short, a little overweight and the clothes a little too tight. He'd wear these over the top outfits any time or anywhere and look completely out of place, he never felt so though. I kind of respected him for that, for being himself even though it came from a place of feeling superior to others.

He was loud and loved to be the centre of attention, everything he said was shallow, either about himself or showing off, he'd buy drinks for the whole bar and be sure everyone knew it. He had an odd side parting hair cut, it looked like hair implants. No doubt expensive fake teeth and he was no stranger to a fake tan and manicure.

Despite it all he wasn't a bad person, meant well and was well known locally as a bit of a character who liked to portray himself as a ladies man. He was a bachelor who lived in a lovely house at the expensive end of town, not far from the pub he liked to frequent, The Brewers arms, known locally just as 'Brewers'. Many times he'd donated money to local causes, to save a kid's football team or similar, as long as his face was in the local paper he was happy. Despite his motives I admired that.

Derek would turn out to be a mistake.

I'd chatted briefly many times to Derek in Brewers, I generally tried to get away from him as fast as I could. He was like an excitable dog running around chatting to anyone that would listen and trying to chat up ladies. At fifty eight I was a little old for his tastes (by about thirty years) and so was generally safe from his advances.

This particular day I was out with two younger friends , Sam, (Twenty five), and Rachel, (Thirty). I'd known them for a few years and generally got on better with younger women than my own age. Today was Sam's birthday and we'd gone to Brewers for some (virgin) drinks. Both Sam and Rachel are very attractive, great figures, big breasts and great legs and they were dressed to impress. They both work as nurses and were on shift tonight, hence the day celebration and sober drinks! I guess I'm their quirky older friend.

A fairly quiet Brewers plus two hot young women dressed in little slutty dresses of course attracted the already tipsy Derek. "Happy Birthday! Drinks are on me! Barman these ladies don't pay for any drinks or you'll have me to answer to!" He said loud enough for the whole bar to hear as he stumbled over to our table in the corner. "Oh no," we collectively mumbled. Sam was wearing a large Birthday sash which was like red to a Bull for Derek.

He pulled up a chair and sat down uninvited. Our polite hints and unresponsive answers doing little to put him off. We put up with his gibberish for about an hour, at least he was buying the drinks and I was drinking alcohol so that helped a little.

Some of the gems he came out with were, "You must all be models, if not you should be!" " Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" and "You look like my next ex wife!"

More and more Sam and Rachel began to chat amongst themselves and just ignore him, so he aimed his nonsense at me just to stay near them no doubt. Before long I whispered to them they should go on and I'd stay. They had plans to see other friends anyway and I was going to head home, at least this way I could distract him from following them. They mouthed a thank you as a they made a rapid exit disguised as a toilet break.

I waited about ten minutes before telling Derek I was heading home, by now he'd realised the other two were long gone.

"I'll take you out for dinner tonight." he said boldly. At fifty eight you become pretty straight talking, at least I am. I told him I wasn't interested and explained his seedy behaviour to younger women wasn't welcome and he wasn't the player he thought he was, that we hadn't had a real conversation in an hour.

He dropped his guard for a moment, looking hurt and offended. "Well let me take you out and you can see there's more to me, what have you got to lose? You'll tell me if you're not interested and you can leave anytime."

"Fine." I said feeling slightly challenged. In truth I hadn't been asked on a date in years and just thought 'What the hell'. I'm retired and enjoy life and have interests but generally like to say yes to new adventures even if they may seem a bad idea, at least there's a story there. I didn't feel unsafe around him so that was the main thing. Somewhere under it all I felt there was a real person and I like to give people a chance.

He made his arrangements looking very proud of himself, we swapped details and the date was set for later that night.

He'd booked a fancy restaurant, not my type of place but I appreciate good food. I didn't make a particular effort dress wise. I have a kind of youthful hippy style I suppose. I dress how I feel comfortable and don't wear much make up. I'm a very sexual person but at my age find it hard to meet someone compatible, I don't find men my age or older attractive and younger guys can be immature or rarely interested.

We met at the restaurant, he was dressed in a blue three piece suit with a bright pink shirt with some kind of a tiny ducks pattern all over it. The restaurant was too stuffy for me but the food was delicious. To be fair he toned down his arrogance significantly, we had a pleasant enough conversation about nothing in particular. I felt he'd played this role for so long he didn't know who he really was or what he wanted. Towards the end of the night he let his persona down a little, "Do you find me attractive?" He asked a slightly sorrowful tone as if knowing the answer.

"I don't, I'm sorry. But I did enjoy our dinner and thank you for taking me out".

He looked dejected as if he knew deep down no one bought into this persona of his.

"I'm lonely," he said in the first real statement he'd made all day. "Most women aren't interested in me, I've actually not been with anyone in a very long time."

"I don't suppose you want to come to mine and have sex then? I won't lie that's all I want." He asked in a sad, slightly desperate tone. For all his nonsense this was the first real honest thing he'd said. No bullshit, he just said what he wanted. "Okay.." I replied in what was probably a surprise to both of us. In that moment I just thought 'Why not?' I'd not had sex in years, or even an offer, the honesty of his desire for the act itself rather than me was oddly reciprocated. Maybe I was a little desperate.

A flash of surprise and slight nerves came over his face quickly replaced by his old persona, I guess this had reinforced the person he'd built as being for real.

A short taxi ride back to his and he led me inside. His house was fantastic, very large with vast gardens. Pillars on the entrance and a marble entrance hall. He grabbed me by the hand and whisked me into a large master bedroom. It had deep red wallpaper with gold lining and a fleur de lys pattern on. A giant four poster bed, fur rugs and expensive looking wooden furniture with ugly statues on. The lighting was dark. It was like a mix between an overly expensive hotel suite and a strip club.

He immediately started feverishly kissing my neck and groping me all over, lowering me down onto the bed. His aftershave was strong and overpowering. I tried to avoid kissing him on the lips as best I could, that felt too personal. I was wearing a long dress that buttoned up to my cleavage, I undid it to help things along, I wasn't really getting turned on. He panted heavier, almost out of breath as he took my dress off, the excitement almost too much for his lack of fitness it seemed. I lay there just in my underwear.

He rapidly moved across my body with a desperate kissing action slightly nibbling as if he wanted to devour me, as if he'd waited forever for someone to come back to this room. He got down to my breasts and took my bra off, he sucked and licked my tits and squeezed them for all he had. He moaned and said "Mmm, mm Yes!" as if it was the most delicious food he couldn't get enough of. He quickly lowered himself to my crotch kissing and licking most of my stomach on the way, shoved my legs apart, pulled my pants to one side and crudely licked my pussy. He slobbered everywhere as he made louder noises of enjoyment. His hands gripped my thighs as he drooled away, at least it disguised the fact I wasn't wet at all, certainly not enjoying it. A part of me wondered whether it was my age or because it'd been so long or just him. I let out a few fake moans of pleasure to join in.

He jumped up, out of breath and hurriedly tried to take his clothes off. Clearly struggling with the overly tight, overly buttoned three piece suit. I slipped off my underwear and rubbed my clit a little, trying to get in the mood or convince myself this wasn't a total disaster.

He finally removed all his clothes barring some oddly long white socks. He pulled down his wide-fronts to reveal a small pale erect penis, with grey hairs around it. He was small and tubby.

He mounted me and crudely tried to penetrate me after putting a condom on. Thankfully he had some lube in a nearby draw and got it out before I had to say something. He smothered it on himself and my genitals whilst panting heavily. He mounted me once more and naively poked around before I felt his dick finally push inside me. Laying fully on me and crushing me a little he awkwardly thrust his whole body up and down whilst panting and moaning heavier. Breathing on my neck as I lay on my back, legs spread wide as he had his way with me.

"You must be loving getting a good fucking like this?" He started to talk, his idea of dirty talk or his made up persona coming though.

I felt nothing at all, wasn't remotely turned on and now he'd started to talk was most definitely turned off. "Gonna boast to all your friends to managed to bed me aren't you? You were gagging for it all day." I was disgusted as he continued to thrust his whole body vertically along mine.

"You can't get enough of this cock, there might be more if you ask nicely."

Before I could tell him to get off me the mercifully brief ordeal came to end as he let out a pathetic "Ughhhh" and came. Slumping his body on mine. I pushed and gestured for him to get off. He rolled over more concerned with getting his breath back than myself.

I hurriedly put my clothes back on and said I had to leave. "Sure, maybe we'll do this again sometime?" he arrogantly replied with a stupid smirk on his face like he'd done great things.

I rushed home, showered and went to bed, embarrassed, a little ashamed but mostly annoyed with myself.

I pride myself on being in the moment, being true to myself and what I want and feel. Honouring my truth and 'now'. It sounds very new age hippy but it's something I've lived by. I wasn't honest with myself that I wasn't attracted to him, perhaps it came from place of insecurity.

The sex didn't bother me, it was awful but I didn't feel violated or used. I'm past caring about such things, perhaps if I was twenty it would have. What bothered me was breaking my own principles and not being true to myself. I promised myself I would never do that again and always follow through on how I actually feel and want to do wherever that leads me.

The next couple of days I made a concerted effort to do things for me. I did more photography which I love and started drawing again. I went for more walks with my dog and endeavoured to be more open and true to myself and what I want.

It was three days after the Derek incident I bumped into Dylan not far from where I live. I didn't really know Dylan, I knew of him from the Post Office where I'd worked part time briefly. He was a regular and the staff knew his name from various forms and such like. He was twenty something, very handsome but didn't know it, a little geeky, shy, intelligent. The opposite of Derek in every way. I loved it when he came in, he was so quiet which was nice. You quickly get tired of the same small talk. I'd fantasised a few times about him, 'If I was thirty years younger' is a typical phrase you'd hear from other women my age. I never thought it applied though as it implies I'm not interested due to my age. It's more that young guys aren't going to be interested in an older woman. I was certainly interested.

A few times I'd passed him on the street, there seemed to be something there but he never said much and I certainly wasn't going to ask out a guy half my age.

This day was different though. After Derek I found myself so happy to see him, this stranger who I simply enjoyed being around. This time he stopped and talked to me, he asked me if I was an artist. He probably had no idea how poignant this was right now to me, I decided to be true to myself and follow what my instinct was telling me. It was telling me I wanted his company right now. So I invited him to my home, without suggestion or fear of rejection or over thinking it. It wasn't a sexual advance, it was just what I wanted in that moment.

He looked nervous but keen and excited and he agreed. He had the most gorgeous dark eyes, his head was often down and he came across as shy and in his own world but on the odd occasion he looked at me it made me weak at the knees. He had a slightly mediterranean look about him, short stubble and scruffy black hair. He was just taller than me, I'm five, ten, so tall for a woman. He was slim, not really muscly but looked in good shape. His lips were full and soft. He was wearing jeans and a pea coat with a scarf.

Now I was a little nervous and felt a tinge of excitement at the thought of Dylan being in my home. As we entered the house I made two rules in my head.

Rule one: Be true to yourself and follow what you want and feel, even if that means he gets offended and leaves.

Rule two: Do not have sex with him (even if that breaks rule 1). After the other night I was sure sleeping with someone else wasn't a good idea right now. I thought if things developed that way it could always wait for another day anyway. Also I didn't really think he'd be interested in someone my age.

I wanted to be quiet with him and just enjoy the moment so I asked him to draw me, I didn't care whether he could draw well or not. As I sat him down and gave him some tools I moved to pose for the drawing. I immediately felt a surge of sexual excitement, a thrill, a need to be naked. I didn't quite go that far but took off my dress and top and sat on the rug in my underwear. I briefly considered that he'd get up and run out but told myself I can't control what others do... Do what I desire.

I could see a look of shock and lust and nerves in his eyes, he liked what he saw. I was so turned on sat there in my non matching underwear. I could feel myself getting wet. It felt so free and erotic.

He started to draw me, looking me up and down nervously shuffling in his seat. His nerves made him break the silence a couple of times and I shushed him to not break the mood.

I was so turned on and wet I imagined how I'd masturbate and fantasise over him if I were alone.

'Well do it then, he's here now,' a voice in my head told me. A surge of excitement came over my body at the thought of what I was about to do. I lowered a hand down my pants and slowly started to masturbate in from him. I was so wet I could feel it dripping down me. I'd never gotten this wet before.

He made a move as if he was about to come over to me and I stopped him. I wanted to focus on my pleasure and what I wanted this time. I stared at him and imagined what I'd like him to do me as I pleasured myself with a more intense pace, I knew now I was going to cum in front of him and I didn't care.

As I felt my pleasure building he pulled down his jeans and got his cock out, at first I wanted to stop him but it was clear he was staying in his chair and masturbating, fair's fair I thought. His cock was unexpectedly big, clearly already wet at the top and rock hard. It only turned me on more as I moaned louder and faster.

Unable to control myself any longer I felt a huge orgasm blow inside me and let out a big moan. I felt a gush of my juices spill out on my hand from my orgasming pussy. I looked over at him and almost instantly he came, a huge load of cum erupting from his cock all over him as he groaned with me.

I'd never been so horny and turned on in my life. He looked a little shocked and unsure of what to do with himself. I wanted him so badly but couldn't bring myself to have sex after the other night. I decided to move over to him a lick his cock clean. I wanted to taste him, feel his cock and show that I did like him, that I wasn't just pleasuring myself. His cock was still a little hard, I licked his cum clean, the salty taste only turning me on more. He had a great cock, I was imagining what it would feel like inside me. Certainly better than Derek's pathetic manhood. I could feel him getting harder and had to stop things before they went further. I felt good about it, glad I hadn't slept with him and not done something I might regret later.

After a little awkwardness he left, we didn't exchange details or make plans. I wanted to have that moment and encounter just for me, somehow it erased the horror of the night with Derek.

I was on a high for some time after that. It made me feel like age didn't matter and I could go after what I wanted. There would certainly be no more encounters with the likes of Derek.

It was a couple of weeks later in Brewers that I saw Dylan again by chance. Whoever he was with seemed to be leaving and he was alone, I guess about to leave himself. He hadn't spotted me.

"I put your drawing on the wall." I whispered with a smirk as I crept up behind him.

It took him a second to realise it was me and what I was talking about. He seemed surprised but so happy to see me.

"No you didn't! It was awful, besides It wasn't finished and that was your fault!" He said in a lowered voice. He was drinking a coke, he didn't drink or smoke he told me. We chatted and flirted a bit, the first time we'd really talked. We talked about everything but what happened that day, everything we said seemed to have a sexual undertone whether we intended it or not. His intelligence shone through without him even trying.

The sexual chemistry was palpable. We got a few looks from onlookers I suppose due to the age gap. It's a place where everyone knows everyone more or less. It made me feel great he was so relaxed and flirting in front of others, before it had been private, a secret.

"Hello Darling!" a posh voice bellowed towards me from nearby. Fucking Derek. I hadn't seen him since that horrible night. He marched over all cocksure of himself, no doubt partly my fault he was still acting like a prat.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, oblivious to my body language reeling away from him. "How have you been my darling?" He asked loudly as if trying to declare to the bar I was one of his conquests.

Before I could answer he noticed Dylan. Our proximity and body language must have told him there was something between us. It seemed to anger him, he visibly changed in an instant to looking irritated.

"Is this your son?" He asked knowing full well I didn't have children from our dinner together.

Dylan picked up in an instant that this guy was slimy and I didn't want to talk to him.

"No, we're seeing each other actually." He said in a serious, slightly confrontational tone. It was a bold move to risk saying that not really knowing the whole story but it was perfect.

12