The P.O Pt. 02: Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you were into minors!" Derek said laughing whilst grabbing my hand. "I'm just joking mate." he quipped to Dylan whilst gently backhanding him on the arm.

Dylan wasn't amused, "Please don't touch her and leave us alone," he said standing straight and looking down on Derek, he towered over the smaller man. There was no aggression, just a steely seriousness that made it clear he wasn't in the mood for games. "and I'm not joking,... Mate"

Derek looked visibly scared, Dylan was far from an intimidating big guy but Derek realised he'd met someone who would take zero of his shit.

Derek made a couple of attempts at humour to try and diffuse things but Dylan stayed still, silent, and stared at Derek waiting for him to leave. Thankfully he did so without incident, muttering a few things under his breath. I'd stayed silent not sure what to do with myself. Dylan probably didn't know he'd been my hero, he had no idea about that night. I found myself so attracted to him and turned on in that moment.

"I hope I didn't overstep?" Dylan asked, "I just can't stand guys like that."

"You definitely didn't and thank you. He's a local nuisance who fancies himself that's all." "I didn't realise we were seeing each other!" I joked touching him on the arm.

He laughed, "You know that was for his benefit, I'm not a crazy stalker."

I realised I'd become so wet and turned on at this point. I leant into Dylan and whispered in his ear, "You've made me so horny and wet right now." I licked his ear gently and touched his lower back.

I walked away looking back at him and subtly gestured with my head and eyes to follow. He hesitated a moment and then did so trying not look too conspicuous. We were still in a busy bar after all. There was a little cloakroom in Brewers near the toilets that the locals knew about. It was mainly used by staff to store stuff but had a little lock on the inside. Perfect for getting up to no good and not getting caught. I've never had sexual encounters in public toilets as they're normally so disgusting, so this was ideal.

I walked in the little room first glancing back to ensure he was following and had seen where I went. There was a little side table which I hopped onto. I was wearing a thigh length cowgirl style dress and matching top. I unbuttoned a couple of top buttons on my top to reveal some cleavage. I then quickly pulled up my dress to reach my underwear and pulled off my now soaked black pants. Dylan walked in and quickly locked the door behind him. I could see his dick was already hard through his jeans. I offered him my wet pants, they had cream stains, proof of my excitement. He took them and stuffed them in his back jeans pocket. His eyes were lustful. He came towards me and slid both hands up the outside of my thighs, up my skirt and grabbing my exposed ass as I sat on the table. We started to kiss as he caressed my thighs and ass cheeks, squeezing them, pulling my open legs towards his crotch. I was so turned on, his lips were so soft. The kiss was magical. My skirt was now hoisted right up to my waste revealing my naked lower half.

Dylan lowered himself onto his knees and pulled my ass towards the edge of the table to get to my wide open wet pussy. I was moaning already, "Yes, please yes!" Begging him to lick me, I wanted him to taste me and pleasure me like I'd imagined.

He buried his mouth into my mature pussy, gently licking upwards from my open hole to my clit. He was slow and deliberate. Occasionally he'd flick my clit from side to side rapidly with his tongue. I moaned so loudly as I grabbed his scruffy hair and buried his face deeper into my pussy. Shoving my hips forward desperate for more. He squeezed my ass so tightly, I loved it. If it wasn't for the loud music in the bar we would have been heard for sure.

I undid the rest of my top buttons as he pleasured me, removed my bra and played with my nipples as he slowly brought me closer to climax and I moaned louder. He moved his right hand from the tight grip on my ass and inserted two fingers inside me, thrusting them in and out touching my g-spot as he licked my clit. I instantly began to orgasm, moaning and grabbing his head so tightly,

"Yes! yes! I'm gonna cum!" I let out a huge roar as I came, pushing his head away from my over sensitive clit as I orgasmed.

He lifted himself up, his mouth and cheeks wet and covered in my juices. I pulled him in and kissed him tasting myself on his lips. He quickly undid his jeans and I feverishly pulled down his jeans and boxer shorts to reveal his giant erect cock. It was dripping in pre cum.

I pulled his cock towards my still wide open legs and guided it towards my pussy, I was hungry for more. He slid it right in, I let out a slightly painful moan. It was big and stretched me a little but it felt amazing. He grabbed my ass to pull me tighter and with one forceful thrust went even deeper inside me. He began fast hard thrusts as he caressed my ass and my tits, kissing me on the neck. I moaned with delight holding his ass as it thrust back and forwards inside me.

He withdrew his wet cock and flipped me over roughly, face down on the bench with my ass pointing at him begging for more. My stomach felt wet as it lay in my own wet patch on the table. He quickly shoved his cock back inside me and began fucking me harder and faster. I grabbed the end of the table as I was roughly fucked from behind from a young guy half my age. He grabbed the back of my neck holding me down as he pounded me.

I didn't care who heard me as I screamed in pleasure, I came again "Oh God, Yes!" I let out another huge moan as an even stronger orgasm hit me. I could feel I'd ejaculated a gush of liquid all over his cock and probably down his legs.

He was moaning with delight too, surely close to climaxing. A few hard thrusts later he pulled his dick out of my pussy and quickly moved it up to my anus. It was already wet with my juices that had dripped down and his cock was slick from my pussy. He forcefully stuck it in and with a few hard penetrating strokes he was fully inside my ass fucking me. It hurt but felt fantastic. A few hard strokes later he shoved it in as deep as he could as he let out a huge moan and came in my ass. I felt a huge spirt of hot cum explode deep inside me. There was a brief pause as he grabbed me tightly and we both recovered. He pulled his cock from my ass and I felt his hot cum run out of me. We were both a wreck.

We heard a knock at the door, "Is someone in there?" We hurriedly put our clothes back on giggling ready to give a lame excuse or face the embarrassment of the waiting pub.

To be continued.

12