The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"Honey," Julie smiled as she still held his cock in her hand, "you're as normal as any of them. Just a little more gifted. Do you think I'm a freak because my boobs are bigger than most of the other women at work?"

"No, your boobs are beautiful," Joe instantly answered. "I mean your breasts."

"It's okay to call them boobs," Julie laughed. "Or tits, melons or anything else you want to call them."

'I like thinking of them as tits," Joe admitted.

"Then tits they are," Julie assured him. "What guys call them doesn't bother me, only if they stop paying attention to them."

Joe had to smiled at that. He hadn't been able to stop staring at them all afternoon. Back in the restaurant, with the top four buttons of Julie's blouse undone, he had an almost continuous erection staring at the deep valley on display.

"This, however," she said as she lifted his erection high, "can only be called a cock. None of the other words people might use could hardly do it justice."

Joe smiled again, partly because of what she said, and partly because her fingers were still running up and down his cock.

"Joe, you said the guys told you that you were a freak," Julie went on, "but didn't you ever have a girlfriend?"

"Well, sort of," he answered.

Julie didn't ask for an explanation of that, at least not verbally. The look on her face, however, caused him to give one.

"I had a girlfriend in high school, Jenny was her name," he explained, "but we never did anything. I mean we would make out and all, and she'd even jerk me off, but she said there was no way that I was going to put anything that big inside of her. If she felt that way, I figured the guys had been right after all."

"Jenny was a much of an ass as those guys," Julie said in a sharp tone, then lessened her harshness as she reconsidered what she'd said. "No, I take that back, she might've been just scared. Losing your virginity can be scary for a girl without having to contend with someone as endowed as..."

Julie paused in mid-sentence as she realized something.

"What a second," she said, "does that mean you've never been with ..."

"No, I've been with a girl before," Joe cut her off.

"And..."

"When I turned eighteen, my sister Nancy's friend, Karen, let me sleep with her as a birthday present," he explained. "She was older than me, twenty-four."

"That was a hell of a birthday present," Julie noted. "Why did she do that?"

"I'm not sure," Joe admitted, "but she had somewhat of a reputation as a slut. I just figured she'd screw anyone."

"I see," Julie smiled, "and did she say that you were a freak too?"

"No, she didn't," Joe replied, "but like I said, everyone said she was a slut so I guess she just didn't care what it looked like."

"Oh I'm pretty sure she cared alright," Julie mused. "By any chance, did she ever see you naked before that."

Joe turned almost beet red at the question. Clearly the answer was one he found embarrassing.

"Oh come on, you can tell me," Julie assured him. "After all, aren't we friend?"

"Well," Joe said after taking a long breath, "she and my sister sort of walked in on me while I was playing with myself one afternoon."

"How did that happen?" Julie wondered. "Haven't they ever heard of knocking?"

"I was... " Joe started to clarify then paused again with embarrassment. "I was doing it in her room with a pair of her dirty panties."

"I see," Julie said, trying to sound as nonjudgmental as she could, even as she tried to imagine the sight of the younger Joe laying naked in his sister's bed playing with his cock and her soiled underwear.

"You might not realize this," Julie said, "but you're hardly the first guy to check out his sister's lingerie or try to get a look at her. In fact, my own little brother was always trying to look down my blouse or catch me in a bra or better yet topless."

"He was?"

"Positively," she replied, smiling as she remembered some of those times. "In fact, it was sometimes so much of a turn on, I even let him catch me without my top a few times. He only got a quick look at most, but I can imagine he spent a long time jerking off to it."

"Damn."

"Just out of curiosity," Julie asked, "how long was it after they'd walked in on you that Karen offered to sleep with you?"

"It was that weekend," he answered. "I remember because up to that point, I didn't even think she liked me."

"And what did your sister have to say about all of that, was she mad at you for a long time?"

"That was another funny thing," Joe stated, "she never mentioned anything about any of it again."

"Did she know that you and Karen had...?"

"She had to, she was the one who drove me over to Karen's house when our parents though we were going to the movies."

A wicked thought flashed through Julie's mind, one that she dared not actually consider out loud. She was pretty sure, however, that Nancy had been totally envious that Karen was able to do something about the prize they'd stumbled across and she couldn't. If she'd been in her place, Julie wasn't totally sure she would've cared that Joe was her brother.

Thankfully, she was never in that position, and more thankfully, there was nothing standing in the way of taking advantage of that fact right now.

"Joe, do you remember what I said before about that maybe we were going a little too far?" Julie said, still holding tightly onto his cock.

"Yes."

"Well I want you to just forget I ever said it," she said with a broad grin.

A smile that was instantly reflected on Joe's face.

"Oh and one other thing," she added as she reached up with her other hand and again pulled his face closer to hers, "you might not believe it , but there have been more than a few times in my life that some people considered me a slut too."

Just before their lips met, Joe's smile grew even brighter.

-=-=-=-

After they'd kissed a while longer, Julie broke their embrace and told Joe to give her a hand with the pull out couch. It only took a few minutes to move the other furniture out of the way and lift the mattress out to its full length.

Then, taking a few steps back, she again opened her robe, this time taking it totally off and dropping it on the floor. Her hands at her side, she turned her body left and right to give Joe a really good look at her. To say he was really impressed would be an understatement.

Rounded breasts, full and large, stood firm on their own, capped by puffy nipples that Julie liked to think of as her own Hershey's kisses. A slim waist rested between her hands, below which was a small, tightly trimmed bush with hair that was as dark, short and curly as that on her head. Joe had never even seen a picture of a black girl naked and let out a soft sigh of appreciation.

Stepping up to Joe, Julie reached up and began to undo the buttons of the long sleeve shirt he was wearing. It came off quickly enough and once he was down to his undershirt, she pressed her body against his and kissed him again.

"You know what they say, don't you?" she asked softly as their lips parted.

"No I don't," he replied, having no idea what she was referring to.

"That once you've had black, you never go back," she laughed. "Are you sure you want to take that risk?"

Not really waiting for an answer, she leaned forward and kissed him once more, letting him wrap his arms around her naked body. She could feel his hands slide down her back, coming to rest on the cheeks of her ass, squeezing them tightly.

"That's right baby," she whispered into his ear, "you can put your hands anywhere you want."

Joe smiled and blushed at the same time, but his hands held firm.

Sliding her hands down to the button and zipper of his jeans, Julie undid the pants Joe had just closed up to open the couch. Squatting, she pulled his pants all the way down, followed a moment later by the boxer shorts beneath. Her eyes opened once more in appreciation as his cock bounced free, its full length hanging only an inch from her face.

Julie kissed the head of his cock, washing her tongue across its width. She closed both hands around its base, holding it tight as she opened her mouth wide.

"Hmmmm," Julie moaned loudly as she tied to take as much of his manhood into her mouth as she could. It certainly was a challenge, but one she rose to as fully two thirds of its length disappeared within her.

Joe sighed deeply as he felt her warm lips wrap around his cock, sliding her head back and forth. Jenny had played with and licked him many times, but she had never been able to take him so far inside her. The most she had been able to do was fit his crown inside her mouth. Not even Karen had been able to suck him like Julie was now.

At the same time, her interlocked fingers moved up and down, pumping his cock. She didn't think it possible, but she could swear he was growing even harder in her mouth. Her practiced tongue ran around the underside, causing his balls to cry out for release. A release she wasn't ready to give him as she tried to take him even deeper.

"Oh God, Julie," Joe cried out as he felt weak in his legs, "that feels so fuckin' good. Don't stop, please don't stop." Stopping was the last thing on her mind, Julie thought with a grin. And if Joe thought his cock felt good in her mouth, wait until he found out what it felt like in her pussy. But first things first.

Julie wrapped one hand around his balls, the other still sliding up and down his length. She squeezed them tightly, holding his climax in check.

Relaxing the muscles of her mouth, Julie plunged down on Joe's cock and began to suck it even more wildly. She could feel every muscle of his body tense as he inched ever closer to an explosion.

Just as Joe was sure he couldn't take anymore, Julie released both hands' grip on his cock and balls and slipped down around to his ass. Fingers outstretched, she grabbed his cheeks as she again swallowed his hardness. Never had she enjoyed a blowjob more.

"Julie, I'm going to come!" Joe cried out, dizzy with excitement.

Prophetic words as only a few thrusts later, Julie felt his cock tremble as his body tensed up, all resistance to his climax now gone. The sweetness of his orgasm filled her, a delicious treat she devoured eagerly.

"That was wonderful," Joe exhaled noisily as his spent cock slipped from her mouth.

"It certainly was," Julie smiled back as she rose to her feet, her right hand coming up to the corner of her mouth where a small smudge of whiteness rested against the dark of her skin. Wiping it into her mouth with an outstretched finger, she licked it clean.

-=-=-=-

After helping him out of the last of his clothes, Julie took Joe by the hand and led him over to the waiting bed. The two of them stretched across it as she again playfully ran her fingers up and down his cock. She couldn't help but be impressed that even after coming so forcefully, he was still quite erect.

Joe reached out a moment later, running his fingers across her breasts and down her stomach. They quickly came to rest on her damp mound and he gently bushed the curly hairs that rested atop it.

"Remember, I said you can touch me anywhere you want," Julie said as she moved her hand from his cock and laid it across his hand on her sex.

Holding it firmly, she moved his hand back and forth, pressing his fingers against her pussy, covering them with her wetness. Slowly, he began to take up the motion on his own.

"Oh yes, that feels nice," Julie said as she pulled back her own hand. "Your hand feels so good on my pussy. Can you feel how wet you've made me?"

Joe answered with a wider smile.

"Just think how nice my pussy is going to feel when it's wrapped around that big, hard cock of yours," she added as encouragement. As he continued to rub her, Julie slipped her hand behind Joe's head and guided him to her closest breast. His mouth closed on her dark candy, sucking it hard and letting his tongue roll over the tip. Nibbling at it slightly, he caused the older woman to shudder with pleasure.

Joe moved his head closer, taking as much of her flesh as he could in his mouth. Moving back to her nipple, he ran the tip of his tongue in circles around it, adding to the pleasing warmth that was spreading outward from between her legs.

Joe moved his free hand to her other breast, cupping the smooth flesh in his palm. His mouth followed as he enveloped her nipple and began sucking on it, repeating the treatment he'd rendered on her other mound.

"That's it," Julie purred, "play with my nipples, suck them hard."

Encouraged by her words, Joe continued to hungrily suck at both breasts, alternating between soft and hard touches. He could feel the excitement in her, and the effect his dual massages were having on her.

"Can I lick your pussy?" Joe unexpectedly asked.

"Have you ever done that before?" Julie asked in surprise.

"Oh yes, Karen showed me how and Jenny used to let me practice on her all the time," he replied.

"I'll just bet she did," Julie thought but didn't say, answering that of course he could.

Laying back against the mattress, Julie spread her legs in invitation, letting him get a real good look at her treasure. Joe studied it intently, having never seen a black girl's pussy before. The hues of flesh were different of course, but other than that, the only real difference he could see was the tightly coiled stands of black hair above it.

Joe moved in closer, spreading his way with outstretched hands. Julie watched with anticipation as his head disappeared between her legs. As he had done before, he extended two fingers into her, pumping them back and forth a few times. Julie let out a soft move as she felt her sex tighten around them.

After repeating that motions a dozen or so times, Joe withdrew his fingers and brought them to his mouth. Quickly he licked them clean, a wide smile forming on his lips. Both the taste and scent of the woman before him were intoxicating and with no further delay, he brought his head closer and pressed his tongue deep inside the passage his fingers had created.

"Oh baby, yes!" Julie cried out in delight as she felt the wetness of his tongue lap against her inner walls. "Lick it, lick my pussy."

Closing her eyes and bathing in the pure pleasure of his tongue, Julie was amazed at how good the younger man was. His darting probe seemed to be everywhere at once, especially her most sensitive spots. In no time at all, he found her clit and closed his lips around it, sucking and nibbling at it with practiced skill. Her body shivered with satisfaction as he drove her even wilder with each passing minute.

"He used to do this for Jenny and she never let him fuck her," Julie thought in a moment of clarity. "I take back what I said about her before. The girl was a cock-teasing cunt!"

Joe's mouth and tongue continued his gratifications, making her wetter with each repetition. Julie felt so excited that she couldn't wait any longer. Reluctantly taking hold of his shoulders and pushing him back, she cried out that she needed his cock right now!

With Joe now flat against the bed, Julie swung her legs over his body and positioned herself so that her back was to him. Her hand closed around his hard cock and positioned it at the entrance of her saturated pussy. She rubbed herself against its head, covering it with her nectars until it slip effortlessly just past the folds of her sex.

"Oh fuck!" Joe exclaimed as she moved a little lower and began to take him inside her.

Julie's reaction was similar if non-verbal as she felt his largeness fill her. She'd never been with a guy this big before, but had practiced with toys of equal dimensions so her ability to accomplish her task was never in doubt.

Up and down she slowly moved, dropping lower each time as his presence became more familiar and comfortable. The walls of her pussy pressed tight against him, but offered no restriction to his movements.

Her pace quickened until she could take him without conscious effort. Now the fun really began for both of them.

"Fuck me, lover!" Julie yelled as she bounced up and down, "I want you to shove that cock as far up inside me as you can!"

Joe was more than eager to respond to her request, his entire body trembling with excitement as he lifted his ass off the mattress and thrust upward. Julie met him halfway and the radiating effects of their collision were delightful.

Faster and faster they moved. Sometimes in concert, others in opposition, but all in orgasmic fury. Julie lifted herself half-way off him on an upward stroke and twisted her body a hundred and eighty degrees around. Now they were face to face as she once more dropped her dark body down on his, swallowing his manhood deep inside her.

Sweat ran down their bodies and mutual moans of enthusiasm spilled from their lips. They were like two animals in heat, reduced to the most simple of passions. Her large breasts bounced unrestrained in the air as her hands pressed hard against his chest to help maintain her balance. Joe's hands were likewise tight around her waist, helping her as well.

"Get on top of me," Julie cried out, "I want you on top of me." She repeated.

Joe wrapped his arms tightly around her and changed positions without slipping out of Julie. As soon as he was sure she was ready, he picked up right where they left off, slamming his cock into her so hard that the pullout bed bounced. Their bodies interlocked in a tight embrace as Julie lifted and then wrapped her legs around his waist, coming to rest just above his ass cheeks.

Back and forth they rocked, shared passion washing across both their bodies. Her breasts pressed hard against his chest as Julie held him tight with her hands and her body itself. She moaned loudly, caught up in the fires overtaking her. It was impossible to offer further encouragements, words now being beyond the two of them.

Breaths grew even shorter and hearts raced. Joe knew he was near climax but Julie was even closer. Her body exploded as ripples of orgasmic delight ripped across her. It seemed like they would never stop as Joe continued to plunge deep within. Even as the tremors started to subside, still he went on. He was so close that it seemed impossible for him to stop.

But somehow, Julie's voice cut through the fog surrounding his brain when she cried out for him to pull out of her. Only the fear that he had somehow hurt her was he able to override his desire to come.

But Julie wasn't hurt, she just had another finale to their afternoon delight in mind. As soon as Joe was out of her, she grabbed his cock and began to frantically pump it up and down. It didn't take much since he was about to climax whether she touched him or not. What her fevered action did do was to direct his eruption all over her body, covering her stomach, her breasts, and even her face with droplets of milky white.

Covered in their exertions, the two just curled up again each other and closed their eyes. The sun would have already set by the time either of them opened them.

-=-=-=-

"Oh wow!" Joe exclaimed as, finally awake, he looked down at Julie and saw her covered with his climax.

"Wow is right," she echoed in a much more subdued voice as her hand rubbed across her breasts and down to her stomach.

"I didn't think I had that much in me," Joe laughed.

"Oh I'm pretty sure a big boy like you has plenty to spare," Julie grinned back at him as she slid out from under him and off the bed. "I think I'm definitely going to need a shower to clean this all off."

Without thinking, Joe nodded his agreement, slightly in shock at the suggestion that she wanted to do it again. He was even more surprised when she turned her head after taking a few steps toward the bathroom and asked if he wanted to join her.

It was a tight fit in the old fashioned bathtub which also had a showerhead and curtain, but neither of them were about to complain. It only took a few seconds under the warm spray to wash away the fruits of their joining from Julie's body. Once done, she took a bar of soap and a washcloth and quickly covered both of them with a thick film of soap, paying special attention to his cock and balls.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers