The Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

The fingers of both hands continued to play with his cock, and in no time at all, the deflated organ began to stiffen once more. Satisfaction filled Julie's face, while amazement filled Joe's.

"See, I told you we weren't done yet," she laughed.

Joe knew that, despite his unexpected reawakening, he still wasn't really ready to go at it again. But given a little time to catch his breath, so to speak, and he was sure that he would be. Until then, he would just have to keep the fires burning.

Sliding behind her and reaching out with his hands, Joe closed them against Julie's soapy breasts, feeling the warmth still residing in them. Covering his palms with soap, he worked his way down her body, massaging her flesh. One of his favorite fantasies had been to shower with a girl and now that it had come true, he wanted to make the most of it.

Julie seemed quite willing to respond as she tilted her head back and kissed him, softly at first, then much harder. His hands now reached between her legs and he rubbed one of them back and forth, all the way around to the crack of her ass. Julie spread them wide, giving him easier access.

Dropping to his knees, he wiped away the soap and kissed the cheeks of her ass. A second kiss followed as he pulled apart the dark mounds, exposing the tight hole between them. In a flash, much to Julie's surprise and joy, his face pressed between the fleshy orbs and his tongue slipped right into her ass.

"Oh God yes!" she moaned loud, thinking how only a few days ago she had been telling Dina how this was one of her favorite things and how few men were willing to do it.

The water from above streamed down her back and across Joe's face as he continued to lick her asshole, the tip of his tongue working its way inside. At the same time, with one hand against the wall to hold her steady, Julie reached for her clit and began to work that furiously.

It only took a few minutes of this to again work Julie up to a fevered pitch. Instructing Joe to stand back up, she reached back behind her and closed her hand around his cock. She was pleased to find that it was again as rock hard as when they had started only a few hours before.

Leaning forward, she grabbed the sides of the old metal tub and, spreading her legs wide, braced her feet against the rubber mat on the floor. Hot water continued to wash over them as, per her instructions, Joe took his cock in hand and once more pressed it against her pussy.

"Do it quickly, in one stroke," she ordered, sure that she could handle it.

Joe did as he was told and after one mighty plunge, began thrusting in and out of her with abandon. His balls slapped against the cheeks of her ass like the beat of a drum, keeping time with her cries of bliss and urgency.

"Faster, harder," she urged him, crashing her body to meet him halfway. "Fuck me harder!"

On and on they went, both knowing that it wouldn't take long for both to reach orgasm. And in the back of their minds, both knew that once they were done, they would do it again. In fact, it would be several more agains before the weekend was over and the real world beyond these walls intruded back on their lives.

Neither of the new lovers were under any illusions about what they were doing. This was not a romance under any circumstances, they both agreed during lulls between their lovemaking. They were just two people whose friendship had taken on a physical dimension. And that, both decided, was something that they could live with.

-=-=-=-

Come Monday morning, Julie had hit the ground running in her new job and by the close of business was totally exhausted. She couldn't remember the last time she'd worked so hard. It was going to take at least a week of late nights to clear away the backlog of things Doug Clarke had left her to do. Still, she couldn't remember the last time exhaustion felt so good.

"No, let me rephrase that," she thought to herself as she poured another cup of coffee and promised that she would only work on the papers in front of her another hour at most, "I can't remember the last time I felt so good about being exhausted from work."

Joe had classes tonight and tomorrow but they had already made plans to spend Wednesday night together. It was a date she was sure to keep, even if she had to pull all-niters the next two days to make sure. That was another kind of exhaustion that she was looking forward to.

Looking up from the desk in her new office, Julie was surprised to see Connie standing in the doorway. They had barely exchanged a dozen words that hadn't been work related all day and as long as her rival was willing to make the best of the situation, Julie had promised herself that she would too. Besides, sitting behind the big desk had already given her a different perspective. It would be foolhardy to disregard Connie's talents just because she was a first class cunt. Personalities aside, Julie had learned from going over the files that contrary to many people's opinion, herself included, Connie was actually a first class editor. Maybe even as good as she was.

"Did you want to see me, Connie?" Julie asked, motioning with a wave of her hand that she was welcome to come in and have a seat.

"I'll stand if you don't mind," Connie said, her tone civil but carrying just the slightest trace of hostility. "This will only take a minute."

"Suit yourself," Julie said, putting aside the file she was working on to give the woman her full attention.

"I just want to tell you that I finally figured out who covered your ass with the Myerson package Friday night," Connie said, leaning forward on Julie's desk and speaking low enough that her voice didn't carry far. "It was that little faggot Donovan down in the mail room. He's got such a case of puppy love for you that he'd kiss your ass in Macy's window if you asked him to."

"Joe Donovan is not gay," Julie interrupted her in a strong voice, thinking that she above anyone else could be sure of that, "but even if he was, I don't ever want to hear you refer to him or anyone else in that manner. As long as I'm in charge of this department, every employee is going to be treated with respect, even you."

"Fine," Connie said, "but both you and I know he's the one. And as soon as I can figure out a way to get him to admit it, you're going to be out of here so fast that it's going to make your head spin. Trust me, I'll find a way to make him tell me the truth."

"Connie, Connie," Julie smiled, " you can believe whatever fantasy you want to believe, as long as it doesn't interfere with your job performance. But if I find out you're harassing Joe or anyone else, you might be the one who finds themselves out of here."

"Oh don't worry," Connie assured her, "I'd never give you cause to fire me, if only to deprive you of the satisfaction. I just wanted to point out that he's just a boy and I'm a woman - all woman. I don't think it'll take much to make him see my side of things."

"You're welcome to try," Julie thought as Connie turned without another word and left her office, "but as long as I'm taking care of his package, there's little chance you're ever going to find out about the Myerson package. And I intend to be taking care of his for a very long time."

Before she again buried herself in paperwork, Julie took a few moments to again consider the plans she had for young Mister Donovan. She wasn't going to be greedy, she'd already decided that much. No, she'd introduce him to other women soon enough. Unless she was very wrong, and she rarely was in such matters, Joe was going to find himself quite popular in a very short time. And if somewhere along the way he found someone special, well then so much the better. He definitely deserved that.

For the moment at least, he was her special little, no make that big, secret. One that she was going to make the most of while she could. Picking up another pile of papers, she shifted back into work mode. Wednesday night, she reminded herself, was only two days away.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers