The Package

Story Info
Max discovers his feminine side.
871 words
3.99
14.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain poured down fast creating little streams that moved along the sidewalks and into the city gutters. The weather was foggy and made walking much harder. The street lights would be useful if they weren't so dim. A car drove by splashing water from a puddle directly onto Max's shivering form. A curse slipped past his lips without hesitation. Today sucked.

It had been another tiring day at work for Max. The day had dragged on forever and he wouldn't have been surprised if the clock was set a few minutes too slow. Maybe his day wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have to deal with the people. Being a waiter meant that people felt the need to yell at him when the food wasn't good.

Max sighed. He was glad it was night. He could just shower and sleep without any interruptions. Or at least that's what he thought. As Max stepped up onto his porch he tripped up nearly falling face first onto the stone steps. Quickly, he turned on the porch light. A package sat innocently on top the faded welcome mat. Weird.

Max shook his head and sighed. He didn't order anything. Still he grabbed the box and went inside. Max placed it on the counter and grabbed a knife. Slowly, he sliced away the packaging tape and pulled up the flaps. Inside was three things.

The first thing was a nightgown. It was pale pink with lace trim. Max slid the material across his skin. Goosebumps immediately formed along his arm. The material was smooth and silky.

Next in the box was a razor kit. Max didn't have any facial hair so he didn't buy razors often. He placed the razor kit on the counter.

Then finally Max moved onto the last thing in the box. A smile formed on Max's face right away. He recognized the box of chocolates. It was a fancier more expensive brand he had seen at the store a few times. He popped one of the chocolates in his mouth then left to go shower.

While showering Max couldn't help but think. Why would a stranger leave these items at his door? They were clearly meant for a woman. Unless the postman messed up the address? Max finished his shower. He left for his kitchen without thinking.

Max stood in front of the mysterious package silently. Nobody would miss these items right? If the person wanted their stuff back then they would have come already. Max grabbed the silk nightgown and ran his hands over the material. Quietly, he stripped out of his normal pyjamas and into the gown.

A shiver ran up Max's body. The smooth material felt great! The young man was tempted to do a twirl but he held back. The pink was girly enough, he didn't need to embarrass himself more with a twirl.

Then Max glanced over at the razor kit. His sister used to run around the house showing off her freshly shaven legs. He always thought it was stupid that she would be so excited about being hairless. But a small part of him was curious.

Ten minutes later Max laid in his bed with his own freshly shaven legs. He could see why his sister loved it so much! His sensitive legs rubbed up against the material on the nightgown making him shiver. Max wasn't used to this feeling but he already knew he loved it! The young man rubbed his legs back and fourth along the fabric excitedly. The motion caused his cock to rub against the fabric too. Max froze.

His tip was exposed and sensitive. The smooth material was rubbed against his tip each time he moved. A quiet moan slipped out Max's lips. He was hard. How had he not noticed this earlier? Max bit his lip and held his breath.

The young man lowered his hand over his cock. He touched it through the nightgown starting with a gentle squeeze. Max shivered and squeezed again only harder. Fuck. Max bit his lip and changed position. This time he laid on his stomach. He leaned down so that his cock was pushed flush against the nightgown. Slowly he rocked back and fourth.

Precum was dripping out from his sensitive tip, he could feel it. Max let out a few drawn out moans as he repeated his actions a few more times. It wouldn't be long until he finished.

Max pulled his nightgown up so that he could see his aching cock. It bounced up to meet his bellybutton. The young man reached over and gripped it between his warm hands. He started slowly, rubbing up and down at a steady pace. Then he moved faster.

A warm feeling pooled inside him. Max's mouth formed an "o" shape as he moaned. His body twitched and he came. White spewed over his hands and onto his belly. Max let out a shaky breath and rubbed the sticky cum on his nightgown.

Max laid back and pulled up his covers. His brown eyes slipped shut. This was just what Max needed. A night of self care. This was all thanks to the wonderful package. Then with that final thought Max slept.