The Package - The Magic Deepens

Story Info
Amy and Josephine fall deeper under the spell of a dildo.
1.2k words
4.49
28.5k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josephine drops the bag off her shoulder and stares, as if in a trance, at the hand furiously rubbing up and down Amy's new cock. Her reason for visiting becoming more and more vague in the back of her mind as she stares at the deliciously naughty scene in front of her; Amy, her friend since university, who has never owned a penis before now but suddenly now, apparently, does.

And it's hot.

Gracious, it's SO hot... fuck.

Josephine isn't new to lusting after women, but her own fierce arousal surprises her as she watches that hand slide up and down those rock hard eight inches. The hardness of her nipples, the aching of her wet folds. She squeezes her thighs together as she attempts to decipher and think about this situation... and then she's not even thinking anymore as her own hand snakes into her underwear.

She begins to imagine, instead.

imagine her mouth around that long and juicy shaft.

imagine that hard cock pounding into her

imagine pumping a hand up her own dick as she's bent over and taken from behind...

Wait... where had that some from!? Push that horror away

Clearly her subconscious mind is already fine with it she's always wondered anyway because her fingers slip under her underwear, bored with teasing herself, to rub circle motions on a very wet clitoris. Amy locks eyes with her and moans, clearly attempting to tell Josephine something through a harsh bite of her bottom lip, but Josephine is lost already.

"J...Jo..." Amy stammers, still trying to warn her friend, but it's no use. She rocks back into the magic dildo, feeling as though it's egging her on as she reaches with her spare hand to play with her new balls. She watches Jo stand in the doorway, bag dropped at her feet, one hand in her jeans rubbing at a desperate pace.

"I can't come... I need..." Jo whispers as she shudders and presses her crotch harder into her own palm, her back arching. "Amy... please, I can't come.. Inside..."

That's all it takes to drive Amy over the edge.

The dildo twitches in her ass, coming (impossibly, and erotically) with force and shooting its load straight into her very new and very sensitive prostrate - something she hadn't known existed but was now obsessed with. The pleasure paralyses Amy as she comes again, hard. The force of the orgasm is so great that a small amount lands on Josephine's cheek. Give in.

That's all it takes for the magic dildo to slip fully into Josephine's mind; not that it would have taken much longer. Give in.

She reaches a finger up and wipes the smear of come off her face. GIVE IN.

"Jo, don't!" Amy warns desperately, finally fighting her way out of the pleasure of the orgasm she just enjoyed, but it's too late and her dick begins twitching back to life at the sight of her best friend lewdly sucking come off her fingers.

My come she thinks to herself.

A drop of pre swells from the tip of her cock at the thought and she goes to reach, absentmindedly, for her growing hard on when hungry lips are suddenly on hers, kissing, biting, licking. The tongue particularly, Jo's tongue, is demanding and forceful and expecting of entry to Amy's mouth. Something she gives willingly and excitedly, kissing back in an almost feverish manner. Gentle hands begin to trace her cheeks, her neck, her collarbone. A curious, inexperienced flick of Amy's exposed nipple causes a deep intake of breath that Jo clearly enjoys because soon she's replacing her finger with her mouth.

Amy shudders.

Her dick, semi-hard up until this point, becomes almost painfully hard again as Jo begins to push Amy backwards towards the counter top as she sucks and licks and twists Amy's nipples. The magic dildo swells in her ass and she stumbles forward into Jo's embrace, attempting to pull the dildo out of her, but only succeeding in causing more pleasure and rubbing the now painfully sensitive tip of her cock against Jo's leg.

"Fuck!" She gasps, grabbing the base and pinching things shut as best she can before another orgasm almost overtakes her.

"Good girl, save all that for me to swallow" Jo whispers in her ear, nibbling at the lobe and covering Amy's hand with her own. The foreign touch almost sends her over the edge but Amy holds it back, watching with a dry mouth and trembling legs as her best friend kneels in front of her.

She looks at Josephine closely; she's gorgeous. A short brunette pixie cut that shows off her angular and freckled features, a penchant for plunging necklines that show off her gorgeous cleavage, a wonderful hourglass figure, a butt that jiggles when she walks. At almost six feet with a smile that could rival sunlight, Jo is truly gorgeous... so Amy tells her so.

"I think we might be past the compliment stage" She flirts back with a wink, but Amy has no time to laugh or process because then Josephine's mouth is around her dick and fucking hell this feels like heaven. The teasing has been so much, and Amy's wanted her dick in something since it magically grew earlier, and the golden dildo is still in her ass and she swears that it's gotten bigger. She quite literally can't stop herself from grabbing a fistful of Jo's pixie cut and thrusting into her best friend's mouth, moaning loudly and praising Josephine with every push. After a brief moment of resistance and choking, they figure out a rhythm and it feels so good and Josephine's mouth is soft and gentle and wet and warm and her head is bobbing on Amy's dick and Amy is thrusting hard with her hips and...and...

Amy can't hold back anymore.

"Jo..." she gasps, once, and gentle hands caress her balls in a way that says 'I know, let go I gotchu'.

So she does.

Josephine, amazingly, takes every drop despite Amy being so turned on her come spurts forcefully into the back of her friend's throat. She sucks and sucks, bobbing her head on Amy's dick and keeping her on that ecstatic cloud for as long as possible. Eventually, the orgasm ends, but Amy's still hard as a rock.

And the dildo that started this all is still in Amy's ass.

"Okay, so how about we pause a moment and chat?" Amy suggests to her bestie through ragged breaths. She's tired and needs at least another slice of pizza and a cold beer before this goes any further.

To her credit, Josephine has every intention of following through with that suggestion after she nods in agreement and stands up. However, her pants don't fit too well after losing a bunch of weight and something small like that can be manipulated for ones own gain. Especially if you're a magically charged object that has been sent to the human realm to cause mischief.

Really need to buy a new pair... or a belt... she thinks as she stands from her kneeling position on the floor, and somehow manages to leave her jeans on the ground.

"Uh, Jo...hnng... pants..." Amy moans, almost close to a blackout after so many orgasms and the rush of blood to her still-aroused cock. The golden dildo slides out of her ass as she steps towards her best friend and and maybe things could have turned out differently for both of them had Josephine left in that instant whilst the magic spell was slightly weaker, like her brain urged her to do.

The magic, however, had other plans.