The Packages Ch. 06

Story Info
Family incest for money.
4.8k words
3.94
37.5k
31

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,310 Followers

My family decided to buy a cabin, which is far more secluded than our house. After all, with that much money being offered in cash, the owners were quick to sell. I take this as a good sign that we are going to continue after the final package is received and all tasks completed. After all, everyone needed to put in some of their money in order to buy the place, which means all of us are invested in being together in our special way for a long time to come.

My daughter and I are spending some time alone in the cabin, while my wife is with my son. They're going to some adults only resort, but I wouldn't want to have my daughter any other way than this secluded place. We can fuck outside or with all the doors and windows wide open and there is no concern of anyone seeing anything. One of the reasons we bought the place was the long winding driveway, which most cannot be seen from the road that is not traveled much to begin with.

We unpack and remove our clothes quickly. There is plenty of lube, food and a few changes of clothes. Neither of us have much interest in being dressed, but we might want to go for a nature walk around the property. The last thing either of us want is to be seen doing anything that might alert anyone to our presence.

I lay down on the only bed in the cabin and say, "Get your ass in bed with me, you little fucking cunt of a daughter."

She flushes at my words and I know they are turning her on. She gets on the bed and lays down next to me, then asks, "And just what does my daddy want his incestuous whore of a fucking daughter to do?"

I grin and say, "Put your lips to good use and suck my dick, like a good little cunt."

She grins and says, "OK, daddy. Your little fucking incestuous daughter is going to do just as you ask. Because, I am your fucking whore."

She starts to move her body so her mouth can reach my hard dick, but I say, "When I cum, keep it in your mouth, but don't swallow. OK, you fucking cunt of a daughter?"

She has a disappointed look on her face and asks, "Why, daddy? Your cunt of a daughter loves to swallow her daddy's cum."

I say with a smile, "Because I want my incestuous fucking whore of a daughter to put it in my mouth, so I can swallow it."

Tammy gets a confused look on her face as she asks, "Why do you want to swallow your cum, daddy?"

I notice the change in her words and know she is not quite in the mood for our private language, so I say, "For the million, I have a feeling I am going to have to swallow cum, both mine and your brother's. I want to be ready for it, so no better time than now."

She grins and says, "Smart thinking, daddy. Now can I suck your dick?"

I grin right back at her and say, "Of course you can."

She finishes positioning herself and stares at me as her mouth takes my cock. Her lips feel wonderful wrapped strongly around my dick and she starts to move her head up and down quickly. I let out a moan and thrust my hips up as she comes down, which causes her to gag hard.

I moan as a result of the contraction of her throat on the head of my dick, then say, "My daughter does a good job as a dick sucker, but you aren't gagging yourself enough. Be a good fucking whore and do it right."

She mumbles something, but my dick is preventing any clear words to escape. She quickly starts to gag herself over and over again, which causes me to moan with the rhythm of her downward movements. I reach down to the top of her blond head and force her down hard, then hold her in place for just a moment. The contractions feel even better as she waits for me to allow her to breath again.

I release her head and say, "I'm going to cum, my wonderful fucking cunt of a daughter. Remember not to swallow any of your daddy's cum."

Her lips pull back so just the head of my dick is inside and her hands move to work my shaft. She has gotten a lot better with my help and it feels amazing as I unload myself into her waiting mouth. Cum is soon dripping out of her lips and onto my shaft as there is far too much for her to take. I wish I could last forever just like this, but the waves of ecstacy that have washed over my body are starting to subside far too quickly.

I finish and say, "My incestuous fucking whore of a daughter did a good job sucking my dick. Now bring me my cum."

I watch as she carefully releases the head of my dick and a little more cum runs down the shaft. She moves with care as she works her mouth towards my lips, since she doesn't want to lose any more. She gets close and gives me a questioning look to determine how I want my cum given to me.

I point to a spot just above my mouth, but high enough up for me to see her release my cum, and say, "I want you to put your mouth here, then open it so my cum runs into my mouth. Understood?"

She nods and gets into position, then I open my mouth with a great deal of anticipation. I feel a drop hit my tongue and find the taste to be very salty, but I can't tell anymore than that. She opens her mouth and I watch as the milky white substance flows quickly from her parted lips. It hits me dead center, but I position my tongue to prevent any from going into my throat.

It is salty, but not unpleasantly so and the feeling reminds me of something along the lines of pudding that is still too hot to settle into a solid state. I swallow my cum in one gulp and the sensation as it works its way down my throat something that I oddly enjoy. Not as much as my daughter's far more liquid cum, with all its all the wonderful flavors that comes with it. It feels like I have grit on my teeth and bite down to find it a little crunchy. Unfortunately, the salty taste is starting dissipate far too quickly.

Tammy watches me with great interest and I know she wants to find out what I think of my cum. To appease her interest, my hands reach out for the back of her head and I pull her lips to mine. My tongue searches her mouth for more of my salty goodness and I can feel her lips coat mine. After a couple of minutes of a very passionate kiss, I release the back of her head and she breaks contact with my lips.

She gives a wicked grin as she says, "Guess that means my daddy likes his cum."

I smile and say, "Not as much as yours, but yeah, I liked it. Now why don't you clean off daddy's dick and kiss me again."

She maintains her grin and says, "As you wish, daddy. Just remember, I like to swallow your cum too, so next time I suck your dick I'm keeping it all to myself."

My smile widens and I say, "I'm not going to deprive my incestuous whore of a daughter of my cum. Next time you suck my dick, you can swallow it. Now clean my fucking dick."

Her face flushes with desire and she takes my soft dick inside of her mouth. Her tongue is working hard to find every drop of my cum. She takes far longer than needed, but I enjoy every moment and have no interest in preventing her from being very thorough. She slowly releases my dick and moves quickly to press her lips to mine. Her tongue enters my mouth and she shares with me whatever she could find of my cum. The salty flavor returns, but it is far from being strong enough. The kiss is every bit as passionate as the previous one and pretty soon my tongue gains dominance over hers.

She pulls back and says, "Daddy, your fucking cunt of a daughter needs her pussy eaten by her daddy."

I grin and say, "Well, my fucking little twat, my fucking cunt, my fucking whore, my incestuous fucking bitch, sit on my face so I can eat your fucking pussy."

Her grin widens as she says, "Daddy, you don't know how much those words turn me on."

She turns around and lowers her pussy perfectly and my tongue immediately goes to work, while my hands work her ass. She moans loudly with each movement I make and it gets far louder when I spread her cheeks. We have done this enough times to be able to open her dark hole far more than just a little and I see the pink of her asshole staring at me.

She starts to grind her pussy against my face and yells out, "Fuck, daddy. Keep eating your incestuous fucking daughter's pussy. Don't stop licking my clit. Fuck, don't stop."

She starts to grind her pussy on my face and moans loudly several times. It is difficult to maintain contact with her clit, but I manage to do just that. She lowers herself down so my nose is inside of her pussy hole and I have to breath through my mouth to get air. The moans increase in intensity and she moves so I cannot breath.

She moans out, "You're my bitch now, daddy. Don't stop working my clit, my incestuous fucking daddy. Work your tongue, you fucking cum bucket whore of a daddy."

Despite the lack of oxygen, I work my daughter's clit with ferocity. She raises her pussy up just enough to give a little air. I don't mind being called her bitch, since I have called her far worse and find the words make me smile. There is something sexy about having my daughter take charge.

She forces herself down hard onto my face and I know she is on the verge of having an orgasm. I open my mouth over her pussy hole to swallow as much as I can. Her asshole starts to spasm as best it can, but I have a hard grip on her cheeks. I feel my cum that is starting to harden get washed away and I don't mind one bit. The flavor on my tongue is far better than my own cum and it is definitely easier to swallow, but there is still something pleasant about the feeling of my cum going down my throat.

Her orgasm passes and I release her cheeks. She manages to move herself so she is laying next to me with her head on my chest. I caress her blond hair and she breathes deeply in an attempt to catch her breath.

I say, "When I'm ready to go again, I'm going to fuck your pussy."

She lets out a laugh and says, "Surprised it isn't my ass your going to fuck."

I say, "Later. I want to taste my cum from your pussy."

The laugh gets a little louder as she says, "Guess you like your cum almost as much as I do."

I laugh a little and say, "Guess so. And when I fuck you in the ass later, guess what?"

She laughs a little harder as she says, "Definitely going to be interesting. Looks like we are kissing to share your cum a lot on this trip, because I want to know what it tastes like once it's been in my ass. Guess that makes a couple of cum loving whores out of the both of us."

I say, "Guess it does. Are you looking forward to kissing me more after I swallow my cum from your pussy or ass."

She says, "My ass, daddy. Not like I haven't tasted cum out of a pussy before, but still looking forward to it. I just wish mom were here so I can get it straight from the source, like you're going to."

I say, "Maybe when we get home, my incestuous fucking cunt of a daughter. What would you like to see in the next package?"

She says, "Daddy, that language turned me on until you started talking about how much you like your cum."

I say, "Guess it kind of spoiled the mood. Alright, how about we be more direct. What would you like to see in the next package?"

There's no hesitation as she says, "Direct is good. I want to see you fuck Bill in his ass, while I suck his dick and mom sits on his face."

I laugh softly and say, "Interesting. And do you want to see Bill fuck my ass?"

She nods and says, "Yes, daddy. Me and mom know what it's like to take it in the ass, so it is only fare for you and Bill to know. And you are going to love the way cum feels in your ass, just like me and mom."

I say, "All good points. Anything else you want to see?"

She laughs and says, "A lot, but judging by your hard dick, you have a pussy to fuck."

I did not realize I was hard again and it must have been the candid talk about Bill and I getting fucked in the ass. She moves quickly and I am soon seeing her tits staring at me while her pussy is slowly taking my cock. My hands reach up to her tits and I squeeze tightly, which causes her to moan from my touch.

She says, "Your dick feels so good inside of my pussy and your hands are amazing. I don't want the fucking to stop."

I let out a moan and say, "Neither do I, my wonderful daughter. Your pussy feels great when it takes my dick like this."

She increases the rhythm and starts to buck her hips a little, which sends chills through my body. I can't believe how good she has gotten at this. I let out another moan of pleasure to show my approval and the intensity increases.

She asks, "Daddy, do you really like the taste of your cum?"

I say, "Yes, my beautiful daughter, I do. But yours is far better."

After a loud moan, she asks, "Did you like swallowing your cum?"

I moan in response to her increased action with her pussy, then say, "Yes, my daughter, I do."

She says, "When you cum inside my pussy, I'll give it to you. But I don't want to lose anymore from there after that. I want to get pregnant with our baby."

Under normal circumstances, a father hearing about his daughter wanting to get pregnant is not something that rings pleasant in the ears. However, hearing her want to get pregnant with my child is one hell of a turn on. I start to thrust my hips a little harder and faster into her pussy, which increases her own speed.

She moans far louder, then says, "I'll make a deal with you. You can swallow your cum from my mouth or ass all you want. Just as long as this is the only time you get it from my pussy. Deal?"

I moan, then say, "Fuck. Deal. Oh fuck. But don't worry. I am going to let you swallow plenty of my cum. Fuck, this feels good. I'm going to cum, my sexy daughter. I'm going to cum inside your fucking pussy."

The movement of her pussy quickly swallowing everything sends shockwaves of pleasure coursing through my veins. She starts to work her hips to slowly grind around the area. I explode inside her with tremendous force and my hands squeeze down harder on her tits.

She moans, then says, "Give my your cum, daddy. Fill my pussy with your cum. You feel so fucking good when you cum inside me."

The waves of pleasure are strong, but don't last anywhere near long enough. Of course, this part never lasts long enough and in a way it is my least favorite part. There is nothing like the feeling throughout every cell in my body that explodes like fire during orgasm, but the feeling never lasts. I feel the twitches starting to lessen and the fire dies down, which means I have to wait a while before I can feel anything like this again. At least there is the solace of knowing I am going to be fucking her ass next.

Once I am certain there is nothing left of my orgasm, I say, "Alright, daddy's done. Now get into the sixty-nine position, but don't put my dick in your mouth. I want to get my cum out of you first, OK, my wonderful daughter?"

She nods, but there is no smile on her face. She really doesn't want to lose any of my cum from her pussy. Her pussy slowly rises to release my dick and she quickly gets herself into position. I spot some of my cum at the edge of her pink hole and slurp it in. I find the salty taste is strong, along with the grit and I like it even more now. I swallow what is in my mouth and enjoy the sensation as it flows down my throat.

I say, "Push my cum out of your pussy for me."

She starts to push and I can see some of my cum trying to escape, but I lock my lips over her hole. My cum is slowly forced out and my mouth fills slowly. My cum still has the salty goodness, but it is mixed with some other flavors that please my palette greatly. I swallow when my mouth is close to full and can't believe I am enjoying the feeling of it moving down my throat as much as I am.

Once all of my cum has left her pussy for my mouth, I say, "Put your mouth to good use and clean my fucking dick so we can kiss."

Her lips and tongue take my soft dick into her mouth and greedily works to find everything her pussy and my cum left behind. I keep a close eye on her pussy hole to ensure there is truly no more cum to be found. She does an amazing job and I feel a new kind of pleasure. She takes her time to be thorough and finally releases my cock when she is certain nothing else can be found.

She gets up and off of me and I see the smile return to her face as she turns towards me. She walks sexily along the edge of the bed and my eyes follow her tits moving slowly like a pendulum. Then her head lowers itself to mine as she gets back on the bed and our lips meet.

Our tongues immediately start to fight for dominance, but it is a battle neither of us wins easily. I am lost in the kiss and time loses all meaning as the battle rages on. Neither is willing to give easily, so I decide to do the fatherly thing and let her win. Her tongue forces its way deep into my mouth and she explores with the pleasure that comes from victory.

At some point, we fell asleep, but I have no recollection of her tongue ever leaving my mouth. We wake up at about the same time and find we are both famished. We prepare our meal and go to the screened in porch that gives us a view of a lot of trees and not much else. This is perfect in every way.

While we are eating, she asks, "What are you hoping the next one includes?"

That is far too open a question to give a definite answer, but I think she is talking about the package, so I ask, "The next package?"

She nods and says, "Yes, daddy. You already know what I'm hoping for. What about you?"

A smile and say, "A couple of strap-on with dildos at least the size of my dick attached."

She smiles back and asks, "And why does my daddy want that?"

I grin and say, "It's only fair. If you can take my cock in your ass, then you should be able to do the same to me."

She grins widely as she says, "If it doesn't, I'll buy one and fuck your ass every bit as hard as you fuck mine."

My grin widens and say, "That would be fucking hot. Of course, you can always buy one before. The idea of my daughter fucking my ass is one hell of a turn on."

She shakes her head playfully and says, "No, we'll wait. If I can't see you fuck Bill before the next package, then you sure as hell aren't getting fucked by me. Guess we'll both have to wait. Anything else you're hoping for?"

I say, "I figure we can just play it by ear. What about you?"

She says, "I want to drink cum out of assholes, both yours and Bills."

I ask, "Really, from both?"

She says, "Yes, daddy. I want it from his ass, since it's your cum. And I want it from yours, since it is your ass. Not like you can cum inside your own ass for me."

I laugh softly and say, "Makes perfect sense. And speaking of cum in the ass, time to go back inside."

We make our way quickly to the sole bedroom in the cabin and I lay on my back. She gets the lube, of which plenty was brought. She starts to coat my dick with her eyes staring intently and I don't need to guide her as to the amount anymore. She has become very good at knowing just the right amount.

I ask, "Have you ever tasted the lube?"

She looks up and her blue eyes sparkle with anticipation, then says, "No, daddy."

She sticks her index finger with lube into her mouth and mimics giving it a blowjob. She loves to torture me like this. She takes her time and slowly moves her head up and down, while her cheeks are sucked in.

She removes her finger and says, "Doesn't taste like anything. See for yourself."

She sticks her middle finger in my mouth without warning, then says, "Since I don't have a strap-on for my bitch to suck, my finger will have to do. Now be a good bitch and suck my finger."

I don't bother to resist, since I know the lube prevents anything like that from happening. I start to suck on her finger in a similar manner as she did and find she is right. There is no flavor to the lube. So anything that comes out of her ass will not be diluted at all.

She pulls it out and says, "Time for a good ass fucking, daddy. Just wish it were your ass getting ready to be fucked."

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,310 Followers
12