All Comments on 'The Packages Ch. 06'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wilted Dick

I was hoping for more father daughter incest, but all the talk of the dad eating his own cum, ass fucking his own son, etc... caused my cock to become soft, while your prior hetro stories made my cock hard. Just a 2 star, sorry.

max052max052almost 6 years ago
Takes guts...

to push the limits like that. Thanks for taking that step, you are appealing to some sub-sets of kink we don't usually see in this category.

Still 5 stars, keep writing, I'll keep reading.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Start, then downhill...

I don't know how many people enjoy scat, but I don't. A good series start but a lousy end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series and love where its going except...

Love the story and love the direction it's going I find eating come out of a clean ass is an extreme turn on until you added turds to the mix and that ruined it for me but it's your story write it how you want I would rather not there be any more poop eating though

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
This page was NEGATIVEAD

Too much anal and sucking cum our of asshole.

Sitting in his mouth is bad.

I do not mind the anal sex, but I am grossed out at the eating cum out of each other's ASSHOLE.

I will be glad when the last chapter is finished.

I hope you improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hideous

I read without much interest the first 2 of this worthless series. Total garbage. This one started as pitiful than went downhill from there. The name calling was a turn off. The cum from asshole was so so till the turds started. I nearly puked. Most of your other stories were decent. This one sucked big time. What little talent you displayed in earlier stories evaporated completely with this trash.

Not worth 1 star

DragonRider55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES