The Pact Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hard?" she asked, as if it was a matter of casual curiosity.

"Yes."

"How long have you been that way?" She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. He shouldn't tell her. He knew that. He should pretend it had just randomly happened, the way it did sometimes.

"All day," he admitted.

"How come?"

"Britt," he groaned. "We really shouldn't be talking about this."

"Why not? I mean, I'll stop if it makes you uncomfortable. But then," she giggled, "it seems like you're already uncomfortable."

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am."

"So why don't you, you know, take care of it?"

"I'm not going to do that with you in the room, Britt."

"You could. But I didn't mean that anyway," she said in a rush. "You took so long in the bathroom I thought maybe that's what you were doing."

Owen sighed. "I thought about it. But it would be wrong."

"Why?" She seemed sincerely puzzled now.

"Because I'm thinking about things I shouldn't be."

"What kind of things?"

He didn't answer. He couldn't. Britt turned to face him now.

"Me?"

Owen covered his face with his hands. "Yes, damn it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

It would figure, Owen thought later, that despite all of his heroic attempts to keep himself from touching her, it would be his own embarrassment and guilt that gave her the opportunity to touch him instead. While he rubbed his face with his hands, Britt had her hands back underneath the blanket in a flash, and she stroked him lightly through his sweats.

"God, Britt, stop," he said, perilously close to coming. He fisted his hands at his sides.

She stilled, but left her hand resting on him.

"Can I see it?"

"What? No! This is wrong."

"But why? Aren't you attracted to me?"

"Yes. Ridiculously."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Your dad would kill me."

"You're sitting here with my hand on your dick, and you're thinking about my dad?" She made a face. "For the record, I don't ask my parents for permission to have sex with people. I don't even talk to them about that really."

"Oh," he said stupidly. He was having trouble thinking now. It was still wrong, but he was no longer quite sure why. She was an adult. He was an adult.

"I'm just going to give it a little air," she said, pulling the blanket back and then sliding the waistband of his sweats down. His cock popped out, standing straight up, and Britt's eyes widened. "Wow, it's big," she breathed.

Owen felt a pulse in his cock as she spoke. His balls were so heavy, so tight against him. Britt reached toward him again.

"Don't touch me," he said, knowing the tension was audible in his voice now.

"Why not?" she asked, in a low voice that told him she knew exactly why not.

"I'll come if you do."

"Oh, okay," she murmured. "Don't worry."

Owen took a breath, and Britt chose that moment to wrap her fingers around him again, firmly, and stroked him up and down. His hips lifted and he erupted, splattering her face with three days' worth of come. She jerked her head back at first, surprised, but then bent over and took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking the last few spurts out of him with surprising enthusiasm.

He threw his head back, pumping his hips in that sweet agonizing pleasure of being stimulated after an orgasm. He was so sensitive, but Britt just kept working him with her lips and tongue. When she finally pulled back, he was gasping for breath. Her hand was still on him, sliding up and down lightly, slipping easily in the mixture of semen and saliva that coated his shaft. He was still hard, still so damn hard. She leaned toward him and kissed his cheek lightly.

"That's right," she cooed at him softly. "Just lean your head back and rest for a moment. I bet you feel better now, don't you? I'll just go get a washcloth to clean up."

He felt the mattress shift as she got off the bed, and just stared up at the ceiling, breathing hard. When he heard her footsteps again, he braced himself for the feel of a washcloth on his sensitive cock. It would be rough, and he hoped she had dampened it with warm water.

The mattress shifted again, the weight of her thighs bracing against his, and now he felt something warm and wet on his cock. But it wasn't rough at all. It was slippery and so, so soft.

His head snapped up. Britt was kneeling over him, completely naked, rocking her pussy against the head of his cock. He watched, completely mesmerized, as her fiery bush moved down, then up, her clit peeking out before sliding down the top of his shaft again. Finally he found his voice.

"Britt, what are you doing?"

"Owen, if you can't figure that out, I'm not sure I want to do this with you," she teased. But she rose up, aiming his cock straight up at her as she sank down on him. Her slick tunnel was so tight that he groaned. She had gotten just a few inches inside her and now she was biting her lip. He could still stop this. He could. It was the right thing to do... wasn't it? He could tell her to stop, and she would.

Britt rose up one more inch and then sat down hard on him. Owen felt his cockhead tearing through her barrier and wasn't sure if he was more aroused or unnerved by Britt's shriek.

*****

There was a throbbing deep inside her, and a sharp sting that was already fading away. Probably, she thought, she should have lost her virginity to someone with a smaller dick. A starter dick, if you will. She bit her lip to keep from giggling as she sat astride Owen, waiting to get used to the feel of him inside her. She was no longer a virgin, although thus far all she'd gotten from the older man she'd chosen was a show of reluctance. Still, she figured once she'd finished cracking his shell, she'd have more to work with.

For the moment, she could do as she had always done: make sure she got hers.

Owen was goggling at her. "I can't believe you did that," he managed. "I had no idea you were still a virgin. You should have told me. This isn't how... you could have—"

"Oh, please," Britt said, rolling her eyes. "If I'd told you I was a virgin you wouldn't have done it. I would have had to beg you."

She started to laugh, but gasped as she felt his cock lurch inside her. Raising her eyebrows, she studied his face.

"Typical," she muttered. "The only problem with my being a virgin is just that you're so damn big."

"Are you in any pain?"

"Not really. It's a bit uncomfortable still. Luckily I was super wet, so I think that helped."

"Yeah, I, uh, I noticed."

Britt rocked her hips side to side experimentally, then forward and back. They moaned simultaneously at the sensations. She continued rocking on him, slowly at first, letting his cock stretch her out until she felt a little less tight. Grinding her clit down against him while he was inside her was so intense compared to masturbating with the shower head. She was luckier than most girls: she could come pretty much at the drop of a hat. But this was a whole other experience entirely.

The only sounds that filled the room were harsh breathing and a soft wet slap-slap-slap as she rode him. Suddenly she tensed, her mind focused entirely on the feelings flooding through her as she came. She knew she was crying out, and then actually shrieked as Owen grabbed her hips and pulled her harder against him. Her pussy was squeezing so hard she thought she'd push him out when all she wanted was him deeper and deeper. When it was over she paused, panting hard, to catch her breath.

"That looked fucking amazing," Owen said.

"It felt fucking amazing. I'm not sure I've ever come that hard before. Okay, whew. Let me just..."

Britt shifted, rocking back and propping her arms behind her on the bed. She spread her thighs wide to let Owen see his cock disappearing into her.

"There, she said," giving him a wicked grin. "Now I can ride you."

It wasn't quite as easy as she'd expected. Her arms and her thighs were still a bit weak from her orgasm and she had to keep adjusting her position slightly. She had just gotten into a rhythm when she felt a slight cramp in her inner thigh. She wasn't about to stop sliding her pussy down Owen's cock—it felt way too good—but maybe if she just shifted a bit this way...

A bolt of pleasure raced through her when she moved her hips now. Every time she took him inside her she felt it, and she threw her head back and moaned throatily now. She was riding him faster now, constantly chasing that sensation as pressure started to build deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, Owen, it feels... I don't really know." She broke off to moan again, hearing herself getting high-pitched, almost frantic with need.

"Keep moving just like that, Britt," Owen urged.

"I... I don't know if I can," she whined. Her legs were getting tired, even though she felt like she was close, so close.

Owen gripped her hips and starting thrusting up into her. Her thighs were quivering, the pressure in her core rising to a boiling point.

"Oh! Oh, I think I'm going to—"

Suddenly she went rigid, her eyes rolling back. Owen kept on fucking her steadily as she exploded. It was like a dam had burst inside her.

"Yeah, baby, that's it. Let it all out," Owen said. He moved one hand to brush his thumb over her clit and she screamed, feeling wave after wave of pleasure rolling over her.

"Stop, fuck, stop, I can't take anymore!" she cried, and Owen dropped his hips back to the mattress, his hands gliding up and down her thighs now. She was still trembling, her pussy tightening through each round of aftershocks. When she finally opened her eyes, she was shocked to see how damp Owen's chest was. No one could sweat that much. And his face... Owen was grinning.

"What?" she said, shakily.

"That was incredible. I've never seen a girl squirt like that before, and never had anyone do it while she was fucking me."

"I—what?"

"Have you never done that before? You know what that is, right?"

"Yeah," she said, uncertainly. "I mean, I knew girls could. I've never..."

Before she could say any more, Owen scooped her off his lap and dumped her on her back.

"Keep your eyes open this time," he said, wiggling his eyebrows at her before leaning down to suck her clit into his mouth. She whimpered, trying to resist the urge to throw her head back. Then he slid two fingers inside of her and fucked her roughly. Almost immediately that same deep pulsing sensation returned, more intense this time because of his tongue on her clit.

When her hips began to lift and her moans came thick and fast, he replaced his tongue with his thumb and fingered her until she came. Britt watched in shock as liquid gushed over his hand and thought her heart would stop when Owen lowered his head again and ate her out as she came again... and again, drenching his face.

He finally withdrew his fingers from her pussy and knelt over her as she gasped for breath, stroking himself back to full hardness. He looked huge from this angle, she thought, heavy with arousal and ready to fill her again.

"I need to come," he said. "How do you want it?"

Britt struggled to focus on the question. "I... inside me," was all she could manage.

Owen gripped her beneath her knees and shoved them up to expose her, nearly folding her in half.

"Hold them," he ordered, and she locked her arms around her thighs, "and hold on."

Almost before he was ready he slid back into her. He was so deep in this position, she squealed as she felt the head of his cock bump up against her cervix. She honestly wasn't sure whether it had been painful or pleasurable, and at the moment she hardly cared. All she wanted was to see Owen's face as he came inside her.

He fucking her hard and fast now, his thrusts growing erratic. Then he thrust once more, and she felt his warm come flooding her, felt every pulse of his cock. His orgasm seemed to go on for a long time, and when he finally collapsed on top of her, they were both breathing hard.

Dimly, Britt heard the phone ring. Damned if she would get up and answer it now, she thought. The answering machine clicked on: "Hey Britt, honey, it's your mom. Your dad and I decided to cut our trip short because a tropical weather front was moving in. We just landed at the airport and we'll be home in about an hour. See you soon!"

"Well, fuck," she said with feeling.

12