The Pact Ch. 04

Story Info
Debbie does her doctor.
4.9k words
4.73
44.2k
69

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was getting desperate. It was early August and she still hadn't lost her virginity. She had listened to the other girls' experiences raptly but just hadn't found the right opportunity. It was her own fault, she supposed. After all, she hardly ever left the house. Short of soliciting men online (um, no) she couldn't think of a way to meet any men, much likely one she'd want to have sex with.

And now, she had to take her sad virginal self to the gynecologist. Her mother had suggested she get on birth control "just in case" before going off to college, and of course the doctor's office insisted she come in for an exam before prescribing anything. Debbie hadn't ever even looked at her own vulva in a mirror, and now she was going to have to spread her legs for a total stranger and expose her most vulnerable areas. Worse, they were going to...touch her. She hadn't done that either. She knew all her friends did, but she had always felt embarrassed and shy about her body, even when she was alone.

She showered, carefully soaping herself and rinsing thoroughly. Then she dried off and stood stark naked before her full-length bathroom mirror, and forced herself to look. It was a good enough body, she supposed. Unlike most of her friends, she was a tiny little thing. She stood just under five foot tall, with pert breasts the size of small apples. She was unshaven, a small mass of soft blonde curls covering her mound. She hoped she wasn't supposed to shave for the gynecologist.

Debbie arrived at the doctor's office promptly at five o'clock, the last appointment of the day. The doctor, predictably, was not prompt. He was running late—probably, Debbie thought sourly, because he was old and slow. Her mother had been seeing him since before Debbie was born.

"Miss Hall?" called the receptionist. "Dr. Stewart is almost ready for you. When you go back, I'm going to go ahead and close up the office because I've got to go pick up my kid from daycare. I've already got your information, so when your examination is done, you can go ahead and just leave, okay? The door will lock behind you."

"Oh, um...okay, sure."

Someone murmured in the back office, and the receptionist leaned back for a moment, listening.

"Looks like he's ready for you," she said with a smile. "I'll take you on back."

Debbie followed her down the hall and into a small examination room. She eyed the table and the folded cloth on it nervously.

"Go ahead and change into the gown and sit on the table. The doctor will be with you in a moment."

When Debbie was alone, she swallowed hard. It would be fine, she told herself. No problem. The exam would be short, and then she'd be dressed again and back in her car in no time. She stripped down, folding each piece of clothing carefully and placing it on a chair. Then she wrapped the gown tightly around herself, holding it closed. She sat gingerly on the edge of the exam table, crossing her legs tightly.

A brief knock announced the doctor's arrival, and when he opened the door, Debbie felt her eyes widen. He was not old. He was young, and he was gorgeous: a strong jaw, dark wavy hair, chocolate brown eyes. Debbie swallowed again. This was the man who was about to look at her vagina.

"You're not Dr. Stewart," she stammered.

"I guess you were expecting my father," he said with a kind smile. "If you're not comfortable, I can always make you an appointment with him instead."

"No, it's...it's okay. It's my first time," Debbie said, her cheeks flaming as her wording made her think of the pact. "Uh, I mean, I haven't seen him before, and I'd rather just get this over with."

"Okay, then let's get started. I have a few questions for you first," he said, looking down at the clipboard he held. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"All right. And the date you began your last menstrual period?"

"Oh. Um. The fifteenth, I think?"

"Fine. And your periods are regular?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Are you sexually active?"

Debbie felt herself blushing again. "No. Not yet."

"Okay," he smiled. "We're going to start with the breast exam. Why don't you go ahead and lie back on the table."

Keeping her knees tightly together, Debbie lifted her legs onto the table and slowly leaned back. She couldn't take her gaze from Dr. Stewart's face. He was unbelievably hot, and he was about to touch her breasts. He was about to be the first person who had ever touched her breasts. She felt her heart start to beat a bit faster, and hoped he wouldn't notice.

"May I?" he asked softly, gesturing to her gown.

Debbie nodded. He drew the gown apart over her breasts, and Debbie squirmed uncomfortably as the gown fell entirely open, exposing her naked body to him.

"Sorry about that," he murmured, politely averting his eyes away from her body. "These things kind of suck."

"It's okay," Debbie managed. "I mean, you're going to see everything anyway, right?"

The doctor smiled down at her. "That's one way of looking at it. If you're comfortable, I'm going to start with the breast exam. This is something you can and should do yourself regularly at home. Better to catch any issues as soon as possible."

When his fingers brushed her breast, she jolted slightly. Her skin prickled and she was horrified to feel herself growing heavy and warm between her legs. His hands felt amazing on her, even though the way he was touching her was so obviously clinical. He was staring at her breasts, his face so serious, and she wondered what he thought of them. Did he like them? Or were they too small?

As he adjusted the position of his hand, his thumb brushed against her nipple. She let out a tiny moan and felt her nipple harden instantly. It was so sensitive. She wanted him to do it again, desperately.

"Are you doing all right?" he asked.

"Yes." It came out in a whisper.

"Okay. I'm going to examine the other breast now."

He used firmer pressure this time, and her nipple was already hard when he grazed it, this time with his palm. Debbie heard herself whimper, felt herself going hot all over. This couldn't be happening to her. She felt a pulsing between her legs, firm, needy. It was an unfamiliar feeling, yet she knew exactly what it was.

"Everything feels good here," Dr. Stewart said. "Now we'll do the vaginal exam. Go ahead and put your feet here, and scoot down to the bottom of the table."

Debbie moved into position as the doctor pulled two latex gloves out of a box nearby and put them on. She thought her heart would beat right out of her chest as he spread her feet wide apart and exposed her. He gazed directly at her, and then raised his head to look her in the eyes.

"You look a little red and swollen. Have you been experiencing any pain or discomfort?"

"No," she said, pleased to hear her voice was steady.

"Hmm." She felt a very gentle touch on her labia as the doctor looked back down at her. "Is this amount of discharge normal for you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've got a fair amount of discharge here. Is that normal for you?"

She knew what that was, and she knew it meant that she was very, very wet.

"I...I don't really know."

"Okay, that's all right, don't worry. I'm going to perform the digital exam first, make sure everything feels normal in there."

"D-digital?"

"That's right," he said. "You won't need to do the full exam until you're sexually active."

"How...how many?"

"Just one," he said with a smile.

"I-I-I...I've never, I mean..."

"You've never inserted anything into your vagina?" he prompted. Debbie shook her head, feeling very hot again. "You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with, but I promise I'll go slowly. Is that all right?"

"Okay."

Dr. Stewart touched her, his finger pressing lightly against her entrance. She braced herself for pain, and instead felt a strange, shivery pleasure as he slid slowly inside her. Her nipples were so hard they tingled, and she felt herself instinctively clench around his invading digit. He gave her a small smile, and she wondered again what he was thinking.

"Doing okay?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," she said, her voice breathy.

"Try to relax."

He was moving his finger inside her gently now, rotating it, and Debbie was having trouble keeping her hips still. She'd had no idea it would feel this amazing. She bit her lip, trying to take deep breaths and relax. There was a trembling in her thighs.

"You're so wet," he murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing," he said.

His finger was spearing lightly into each wall of her vagina in turn. When he angled his finger upward, she suddenly felt a strange pressure, a sort of fullness. She'd already peed in a cup for the receptionist, otherwise she would have said she needed to go. Probably she was just tense.

"I'm going to press gently on your abdomen now. This helps me feel your uterus and ovaries to make sure everything feels normal."

"Okay."

Dr. Stewart added pressure on her lower abdomen while massaging the front wall of her vagina. As if he'd pressed some kind of button inside her, she felt a kind of pulsating begin deep in her core. Her head fell back as she let out a surprised moan. Waves of pleasure poured over her like nothing she had ever felt. Reflexively she grabbed the hand that was on her pubis and slid it down to the place that was throbbing with need. She held his hand against her, humping her hips up to grind into his palm. Her vagina clutched rhythmically around his finger and she was moaning with each ripple of pleasure flowing through her. The pressure inside her was rising, and she felt like she was about to burst.

And then, suddenly, release. Liquid splashed her inner thighs and she looked down in panic to see it gushing out of her. It soaked the paper liner beneath her and the cuff of the doctor's shirt. The sound of it splashing onto the ground shocked her even as her hips jerked again and again, his hand still caught in the iron grip of her fingers.

When the sensations finally faded, and the only sound in the room was her gasping breath, she realized that she was still holding his hand. She let go as if it had burned her. It rested lightly on her pubis, and the aftershocks that had her tightening back up every few seconds had her very aware of his finger still inside of her.

Her cheeks were burning hot, her eyes filling with tears. But Dr. Stewart didn't look at her with disgust or horror. He looked a bit surprised, but that was all.

"I'm so sorry," she managed. "I don't know what happened."

"You've never ejaculated before?"

"I've never even..."

"Was that your first orgasm?"

She could only nod. "I'm really sorry."

"There's no need to apologize. Don't be embarrassed, Debbie. You can't control how your body responds."

"You must think I'm sick. What kind of freak gets an orgasm at the gynecologist?" she wailed, feeling herself close to tears. "Especially...especially getting it all over."

"I don't think you're sick. Sometimes our bodies respond in unpredictable ways. And as far as the, ah, ejaculating, it's natural," he assured her. "It's not disgusting. Actually, some men find it arousing."

"They do?" she said in a small voice.

"Yes," he said. Debbie noticed that he sounded a little gruff now. "Some men find it extremely arousing."

He started to slide his finger out of her, but she was still so sensitive that she clenched around him again.

"No, don't!" she said, hating the panicky sound in her voice. She wasn't sure whether she really, really wanted to come again, or whether she really, really didn't. Either way, if he moved his finger too much she was going to.

"Relax, it's okay. I'll wait until you calm down. Do you have any questions for me?"

"Well...is it really normal for a woman to, um, to orgasm just from having someone's finger inside her?" Debbie felt her cheeks burn, but she still felt like a freak. She had to know. "Like am I going to come every time I get an exam, or is it just because you're so hot?"

Dr. Stewart raised his eyebrows, his mouth quirking up in a lopsided smile.

"Oh god, I can't believe I said that." Debbie buried her face in her hands.

"To answer your question, some women are particularly sensitive to the touch. I noticed that your breasts seemed quite sensitive as well, and it's possible that the breast exam aroused you and made penetration more pleasurable. You may also be experiencing heightened sensations because you were nervous. And, yes, being attracted to the person touching you makes a difference."

"I just don't understand," she persisted. "No one ever told me this would feel...like that."

"Well, for most women it doesn't. That's doesn't mean you're a freak. What you experienced is normal for some human bodies, but it doesn't usually happen in this setting. Part of what is different in your case is that, as you probably know, most women need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm."

Debbie looked at him blankly.

"To have their clitoris touched," he explained.

"I've never...I don't really..." It was too embarrassing.

"I see." Then he added, sounding a bit strained, "I can show you where that is, if you like. Everyone should know where the clitoris is."

"Okay, sure."

She watched as he carefully peeled his palm from her pubis and slid his finger out of her. Very gently he parted her, exposing a hard little bump.

"That's it?" she said. "It's really small."

He slid his slick fingertip lightly over it and her whole body jolted with the sharp sensation.

"Oh. Okay then." She swallowed hard. "I have another question."

"Go ahead."

"None of my friends ever said anything about, um, stuff coming out when—"

"You ejaculated," he said. "It's completely normal, but many women never experience it."

"You said some men like it," she said quietly. "You weren't just saying that to make me feel better?"

"I wasn't, no."

"Do you... are you sure, like do you actually know any men who like it?"

"Yes."

"Really? You're not just—"

"Debbie, that was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

"Really?"

"I could prove it to you, but it wouldn't be appropriate," he said, giving her his crooked smile.

"Please?" she whispered. "I just, I'm afraid it'll gross guys out."

"Some guys, maybe. They don't deserve you. You deserve to be with guys who want to touch your body and make it do all the things it's capable of. Sex is supposed to be a little messy. You really want to know how arousing it is to me?"

He picked up one of her feet and brought it down to his lap, pressing it against his erection. Debbie felt a pulse of pure pleasure running through her. She still felt warm, tingly, heavy and swollen.

"Do you want to touch my body?" she asked softly.

"I'm already touching your body," he said, placing her foot back. "But yes, I would like nothing more than to make you come again."

"You can, if you want to."

"I shouldn't," he said.

"I want you to," she said.

He slid his chair closer to her and slid his finger back inside her. Her hips bucked up, every place he touched like a live wire inside her. This time he hit just the right spot immediately, the one that started the waves of pleasure. It didn't send her into an instantaneous orgasm this time, though. It started slow and soft, a little ripple deep inside her. She wanted more.

He looked up, met her gaze. For a long moment, they just looked at each other, his finger moving gently inside her. Without looking away, he brought his other hand up and stroked her clit with his thumb. Her vision blurred and she rocked her hips against his hands.

"Please don't stop," she murmured.

It felt so good. She was burning up from the inside out, felt herself starting to clutch at him again. There was a delicious sensation of fullness in her center—he had slipped two fingers into her now and he was jabbing her, firmly, just...there. The amazing pressure building inside her had her careening right to the edge, so much pressure she wasn't sure she could stand it.

Debbie shrieked as she came, watching as liquid poured out of her again. The doctor held his fingers still inside her as her hips lifted. This time she gripped the edges of the exam table while she rode out her orgasm. Before she had even come all the way back down, he was fucking her with his fingers again, strumming her clit faster than before. She came again, shaking all over.

Then she watched in amazement as he lowered his mouth to her and started flicking his tongue rapidly over her clit. It felt soft and hard all at once, warm and wet, and then her legs were shaking and she was crying out and cursing as she came so hard it was almost painful. When it was over, Dr. Stewart leaned back and she saw that his shirt was also soaked around the collar. At last he pulled his fingers from her. As she watched, he stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean.

"Dr. Stewart—"

"Why don't you call me Dan?"

*****

The exam room was redolent with the scent of pussy. Dan was berating himself silently—he had crossed a major line here—but also trying to figure out how he might be able to sink his dick into the very tight, very wet pussy that was perfuming the air. And the owner of that pussy, this delicate angel of a young woman, was still lying there, legs spread obscenely wide in front of him. His dick lurched in his pants as he took her in: curling blonde hair mussed from tossing her head in the throes of orgasm, a veritable bush of golden pubes, and a swollen, soaking wet, heavily aroused pussy just begging to be filled. He dragged his gaze up to her face as she spoke.

"Dan?" she said, a bit shyly.

"You're free to go, Debbie, we're all done with your exam."

He touched her knees gently, bringing them together so she wasn't as exposed. He watched her sit up with some difficulty, saw the little wrinkle on her tummy as she bent forward, her tiny firm breasts. As soon as she was gone, he promised himself, he'd jack off in his office. Debbie leaned forward and glanced at the floor, then up at him.

"I guess I made kind of a mess."

She was so fucking adorable with that gentle pink tint riding on her cheeks.

"That's all right," he said, smiling. "I'll get it cleaned up before I lock up." Right after I come, he thought.

"Doesn't seem very fair, to make you clean up after giving me like ten orgasms. Maybe there's something else I could do for you."

She looked up at him steadily. If he didn't know better, he'd think the little minx was flirting with him. Sure enough, she slid her leg down and prodded his bulge with her toe. He groaned, gripping her ankle and pulling it away. Without a change of clothes in the office, he could not come in his pants. He was in danger of leaving enough of a wet spot as it was.

"Debbie, I think I've crossed enough lines here today..."

But Debbie wasn't listening to him. She was lying back on the table, bringing her knees up to her chest, and then pulling them apart to expose herself to him. Where had the shy, uncomfortable girl gone? In her place was a sultry, confident woman giving him a very hot look. If this was what a couple of good orgasms did, he thought, maybe he should start giving them out to all his patients as a free self-esteem-boosting service.

She was still unbelievably wet, pink and perfect. His cock ached at the sight, and he tried to pull himself back from the brink. Finally he realized that Debbie was actually speaking, and he tuned back in with some effort.

"So you see, Dan, that's why I just have to have sex. I have to."

"You have to have sex because you made a deal with your friends that you would?" he repeated, his erection flagging just slightly for the first time in what felt like hours.

"Well, yes and no. I mean, that is why I want to have sex in general, but I want to have sex with you because you're hot as hell. And, you know, you're the reason I'm so wet, so it seems only fair that you get to enjoy it. Plus, I just really want to feel you inside me."

12