The Pact Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, hard as a rock once more. Damn it. He should refuse. Damn it, he would refuse. He was about to refuse.

"Please?" She looked up at him with wide eyes, and slid one of her hands down, oh so slowly, to her pussy, where she circled her clit for what he now knew was the first time.

Dan almost fell over in his haste to get naked for her. He tossed his pants on the table near her head—if he was going to fuck her, then he was going to try to make her come again, and he really needed to be able to wear those pants home. When she saw him completely nude, her mouth fell slightly open. He never tired of seeing that look on a woman's face—and it happened pretty often, because he was big. Not like "monster cock" big but like larger than average and decently thick big. He'd had women laugh at the sight of him, believing he wouldn't fit. It never got old.

He stepped up to the end of the exam table and hauled her easily right to the edge. What he actually wanted was to eat her pussy again, but his cock was starting to throb. There was one thing he still hadn't done, besides the obvious, and he wanted that first. He bent over her, letting his cock graze her thigh, and swirled his tongue around one of her hard nipples. Debbie reacted immediately, bowing her back and making little whimpering noises in the back of her throat. He sucked her nipple, bit down on it gently. Then he switched to the other one, teasing and torturing her until she was lifting her hips.

"Please...please," she was begging.

Instead of thrusting into her, he shifted his hips until his cock was pressed against her soaking slit. Debbie circled him with her fingers experimentally and he groaned. He pulled her hand away, not wanting to come too soon, and slid forward over her hard clit. Her guttural groan nearly had him, so he decided to stop teasing them both. Gripping her hips, he got into position.

"You want me to go slow or get it over with quick?" he asked.

"Just do it," she whispered. Nervous again, he thought. He didn't want her nervous, he wanted her wildly abandoned to pleasure. Quick it is, then, he decided, thrusting forward firmly until he was buried inside of her. A soft rippling cascaded over his cock and he looked up to see Debbie's head thrown back, mouth open as she shuddered bodily. Guess it hadn't hurt.

Seeing no need to be gentle now, Dan braced himself on the underside of her thighs, folding her tiny body nearly in half. He withdrew nearly all the way and then thrust back in. Debbie shrieked.

"Fuck, you're so deep!" she cried, and it wasn't until she had closed her eyes and bit her lip, focusing on the sensation of his thrusts, that he realized what a loud fuck she really was in every way. Her breaths were sharp little exhalations, but it was her pussy that stole the show. Each thrust made these obscene squishing noises that somehow turned him on even more. Every few strokes he changed his angle just slightly, and finally he found what he was looking for.

Debbie's eyes flew open and she stared right up at him and said, "Do not stop." Her hands gripped his arms, her nails digging in sharply. She opened her mouth, perhaps to moan, perhaps to speak, and the sound that came out wasn't delicate at all. But it didn't matter, because she was coming, absolutely drenching his torso with hot pussy juice. He couldn't have stopped fucking her if someone had come into the room, although he did spare a thought hoping that his receptionist had, in fact, locked the front door on her way out.

She was breathing hard now, looking a little dazed. He leaned back and unfolded her legs carefully, pulling her ankles around behind his waist.

"Hold on," he murmured, before picking her up bodily and letting gravity slide her back onto his cock. He had always wanted to try fucking a girl this way, but most of the women he'd been with before had been a bit too heavy for him to feel confident. With Debbie, he could easily carry her. He squeezed her ass cheeks, grinding her into his pelvis. She cried out and this time her mouth was right next to his ear. It was a miracle he hadn't come yet, really.

Having Debbie wrapped tightly around him while he plowed her sweet, tight pussy was everything he had ever dreamed about. Dan was in heaven, and it was all he could do to hold back from blowing his load. This time when Debbie came, she clawed his upper back so hard that it actually hurt, and her body jerked so intensely that she came up off his cock entirely, gushing onto his shaft. Her juices were literally dripping off his balls, down his thighs. He could be a happy man just making her come all day, every day. But the urge to orgasm was becoming a bit painful.

"Here, go ahead and kneel on the table, sweetheart."

"I'm so tired," Debbie said with a weak little giggle as she knelt. She dropped her head down, pillowing it on her arms and unknowingly presenting him with the hottest invitation he'd had so far. All he wanted to do was fill her pussy with come—which he knew he shouldn't do because he damn well know she wasn't on the pill and he certainly wasn't wearing a condom. But she said her last period had started...well, he thought, no man would ever do faster mental math than when he was trying to figure out whether it was safe to blow his load deep inside a woman.

"It'll be over soon, I promise," he said, with a deep chuckle of his own.

"That's probably good, because I couldn't come again if I tried."

"Now, that just makes it sound like a challenge."

*****

Debbie was currently stuffed full of cock, her pussy being stretched so deliciously to accommodate this enormous dick—like seriously, how had he gotten the whole thing in there? She was blissed out, riding on endorphins, when Dan reached around underneath her and started playing with her clit. And by playing, it wasn't light, teasing touches but playing like a virtuoso might play the violin.

He was taking her roughly now, his fingers edging her closer to another massive climax that, to be frank, she wasn't even sure she wanted. But her body did want it, as her hips started moving back against Dan of their own volition.

"Come on baby," he was murmuring. "You can do it. Fucking come for me again, Debbie."

She knew what it felt like now, the buildup to the massive shockwave that was her squirting orgasm. She was almost used to the hot splash on her thighs, the utter loss of control, the frantic jittering of her body, the noises, painful sounding, torn from her throat.

This time Dan's grunts joined her own, his hot seed spilling into her as he thrust, repeatedly, vicious short thrusts as he came. He collapsed onto her back, breathing hard. Wiry chest hairs were prickling along her skin, but it didn't feel unpleasant. For a long moment they just stood still together, his cock softening inside her. She shuddered when he pulled out of her, and she flipped over onto her back again, utterly exhausted.

Dan was looking down at the floor.

"I hate mopping," he said ruefully, "but it was worth it."

"I need a shower," Debbie moaned, touching her sticky thighs gingerly. "I cannot go home like this."

"We've got a shower in the back you can use. I'll have to take one myself, but it'll have to wait until I've cleaned up in here. Debbie, sweetheart, please tell me you're going to a local college."

"I am, actually. But you know, I'm going to have to see you before classes start."

"Why's that?"

"Well, you said that I didn't need the full exam until I was sexually active." The hunger in his eyes as she grinned at him was everything she wanted to see.

12