Married to Porn Pt. 01

Story Info
The turbulent lives of a married porn couple.
12.3k words
3.95
6k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all and thank you for checking out my latest work. As usual no sex occurs with anyone under the age of 18 and all participants are considered to be std free.
As a brief overview, this will be a story of how id imagine life between two adult films stars who happen to also be husband and wife would play out. For descriptive purposes, please imagine Damon “Master D” as a dead ringer for a 29 year old Idris Elba. And Diane “Vivian Starr” as a 30 year old look alike for real life adult film star Ayana Angel.

This might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but please keep in mind that this has no besting on sny real world events. If you have real criticism, im game to hear it. If you happen to like it, im hoping you’ll let me know that also and leave a comment.

Thanks and happy reading!

“Nurse Wanda” sashayed into her place of employment about ten minutes late. Her boss, Urologist Dr. Babcock, had probably already started allowing patients into the waiting room lobby.

As today was “throwback Thursday” , Nurse Wanda had dressed the part in an old style white nursing uniform complete with the white cap, the skirt that not only barely contained her robust cleavage but also her amply plump panty free ebony booty. She also sported a pair of white open toed platform heels with thigh high sheer white stockings that barely rose above the hemline of her skirt.

“I wonder how many people are in the lobby today?” She pondered out loud as she opened the office door to find the shock of her life.

“What the fuck?” She exclaimed as she stared perplexingly at the unusual sight in front of her.

6 adult males all appearing to be in their late 20s or early 30s all in obvious distress and holding their rigid cocks in hand while furiously beating them.

“Help us please Nurse Wanda! You’ve gotta help us!” They all said as she hurriedly passed them up as they attempted to grab at her as she made her way into the sanctuary which was Dr. Babcock’s private quarters.

“Dr.Babcock! Dr. Babcock! Were you aware of the fact that there are at least six white men in the lobby with their pants unzipped and jacking their…Dr. Babcock!” She shrieked as she realized the number would now be seven as she observed her handsome blond haired employer with his own enormous white cock in hand as he was also engaged in the same behavior.

“Oh Wanda! Thank God you’re here! Those men out there are part of a test group for an experimental male enhancement serum that I had been working on. We all took the drug last night and no matter how much sex any of us had, we still can’t come down.

You’ve got to help us!”

The 5’7 ebony vixen with the 38DD-28-40 frame, pulled off her nurses cap, brushed her silky black mane out of her face, smiled, grabbed her employer’s white cock and before she placed it into her mouth, said to him, “this better be worth a raise and an extra week of PTO.”

She proceeded to give him a slow, deep, loud and very slurpy blow job.

The doctor kicked off his loafers and his toes immediately curled in response to the fellatio.

“I knew that you wouldn’t let us down.” He moaned.

“Us?” She asked.

Just then, Nurse Wanda reacted to the caress of a warm hand on her naked ass.

She turns to see all that of the aforementioned dick jerking white men have joined her in the office with Dr. Babcock.

“Dr.Babcock! What am I supposed to do with all of this?” She says as one of the ailing patients slid his rigid white cock inside of her exposed black twat.

Dr. Babcock responded with a flawless Brando impersonation.
“I want you to use all of your black girl magic, and all of your black pussy power skill. Show us all why one of the side effects of trying black pussy is “fast cumming.”

After a few deep, but very rapid strokes, “dick number one” blew his entire wad into the innermost depths of
Nurse Wanda’s birth canal with a lust fueled ear piercing shout.

This caused Wanda to temporarily stop sucking on the doctor’s cock while she enjoyed her first orgasm of the day.

“You ok Love?” Babcock mouthed to her silently.

“I’m fine.” She mouthed back with just the slightest hint of annoyance.

The “pump and dump” ritual was performed on Nurse Wanda five more times by the sexually powerful men as each left a fresh load of semen inside of her already swamp like pussy.

Wanda had successfully “cured” six cases of very painful priapism in less than twenty minutes as each of the extremely grateful patients pledged their undying loyalty to the power of black pussy.

And she still had one more cock to fix…

The largest one of the bunch.

“Are you ready for me to work my “black girl magic” on your huge white rod?” Wanda asked lustfully.

“One question.” He asked as he got off the desk and placed Wanda atop it. “Is that booty just as powerful as the pussy?”

Wanda flashed a sly smile toward the doctor and hiked her legs so that her puckered “brown eye” was exposed. She then, by sheer force of control over her anal orifice began to force it to open and close in a highly erotic manner as if it was winking at the horny clinician and his long thick aroused member.

“Is my booty just as powerful? Well, I think that is something you need to find out for yourself daddy.”

Dr. Babcock nearly blew his wad in that moment. He loved to fuck black girls and he loved even more when they called him “daddy.”

Wanda was well aware of this and knew very well the effect that certain trigger words had on him. In some ways, it might even be said that she was an expert in regards to the sexual proclivities of Dr. Bruce Babcock.

He slowly and methodically entered her welcoming asshole inch by massive inch. To his eternal delight, she smiled at him the entire time while relaxing her sphincter muscles in order to accommodate such an enormous encroachment.

Babcock bent his long torso over toward Wanda’s for a kiss but after a peck on the lips, he attempted to shove his tongue down her throat to which she slightly turned her head.

He received her “message” loud and clear and to that end, he started to furiously pump her ebony asshole. Despite the pain, she never let on that she was experiencing even the slightest discomfort as he slammed his cock in and out of her ass like a jackhammer that’s finally broken through a concrete barrier.

“That’s it daddy! Fuck this ass daddy! Give me that big white dick!”

And give it to her he did! Babcock let out an unholy howl as he emptied the contents of his ball sack deep into Wanda’s bowels causing her to succumb to a “cum chain reaction” as she too screamed in pleasure as orgasmic waves buffeted her entire body.

Babcock extracted his cock slowly as a good portion of his recently released seed followed him back out of her anus as it spilled out on the desk top in a nice light brown glob.

“Annnnnnd cut!” Beautiful performance as usual you two!” The set director said as the watching audience cheered as “Dr. Babcock” and “Nurse Wanda” both responded favorably to the accolades being bestowed upon them.

“Someone grab some wet wipes so that Jack and Diane can tidy up a bit.” The director said to his staff as two runners responded and fetched what he had requested for the two performers.

After Jack helped Diane off the desk, he peered at her questioningly.

“What?” She asked as she took two of the wipes and started to wipe both her sperm filled pussy and ass simultaneously.

“Why wouldn’t you kiss me?” He asked.

“The scene didn’t call for it. And you know that I don’t like kissing on set.”

“It was just meant as an improvisation Diane. For once, you could’ve went with it.”

“You make it extremely hard to continue working with you when you act this way.”

“You sure that this has nothing to do with the fact that “he” was watching?” Jack asked.

“This has nothing to do with my husband. It has more to do with the fact that it’s been over between you and I for over a decade.”

“Because of Damon.”

“Believe what you will Mr. Martin, but one has dick to do with the other.” She said as she started to walk away.

“Diane. Hold up a sec.” One of the African American “fluffer” girls called out to her.

“Hi Tracee, What’s up?”

“Guuurrl that shit was an epic performance. You must be the luckiest bitch alive by getting to fuck some of the sexiest men on earth like Jack “Richard Dick Biggs” Martin.”

“Trust me sister girl. You can have him. By the way, have you seen Damon? I don’t see him anywhere in the studio.”

“He and Mr. Cazale went outside to talk about something.”

Salvatore “Sally” Cazale was head of Cazale Productions. One of the largest porn studio/distributors in Southern California.

“No telling what those two are discussing.” Diane said to Tracee.

“Oh yeah. Wally wants to know if you’d be interested in doing a “behind the scene” segment. Tracee said as she told her of Director Wally’s request.

“What does he want me to do?”

“He just wants to follow you into the shower and film you as you talk about the scene and probably about being porn royalty.”

“Porn royalty?”

“Gurl please. Your husband is the top black male performer on the planet and you are easily top ten among the females black or otherwise. In fact, I’d put you only second to Penny Pride.”

“Girl kissing my ass won’t help you much by way of advancing in this business.” Diane joked with her young protégé.

“I’m serious! Who would you put ahead of you?”

“Misty Stone for one. And that’s If we are just talking about active performers. If we go back to retired stars, that list of women I can’t hold a candle to grows substantially.”

“You are as modest as you are gorgeous.”

“Thank you baby. Tell Wally that I’ll do the segment; because I definitely need a shower after that cum drenching I received. And in the mean time, see if you can locate Damon. Our kids had a soccer game today and we need to get home to take them out to celebrate.”

Twenty minutes before Diane’s shoot wrapped up.

Damon Hartsfield AKA known by his performer name of “Master D” watched from “ring side” as the seven men that his wife Diane AKA “Vivian Starr”, are “working” with today use her body as a chocolate cream pie factory.

He didn’t really want to be here today. Watching his wife and the mother of his three sons get fucked on set was no longer a past time that he actually enjoyed.

He’d much rather be at his boy’s soccer match, or at home dreaming up and sketching out the next blockbuster comic book superhero than sitting on set and playing the role of cuck in front of an audience.

The former was at least attainable, the latter however; would require an introduction to the right people. A feat that arguably the world's most famous and bankable adult male film star would be hard pressed to pull off in mainstream “vanilla sky” society.


“Well, you sure do have the look of someone who’d rather be anywhere but here.” A tough sounding Bensonhurst Brooklyn voice said from behind him. Damon sort of groaned. He knew who the voice belonged to and even more so he knew what “the voice” wanted.

“Mr. Cazale. To what or whom do I owe the pleasure?” Damon said to the 6 foot five 300 pound New York born self described “Don of smut”.

“Damon my gombatta! What is it with you and this “mister Cazale” nonsense? I’ve been telling you for ten years now to call me Caz or Sal.” The hulking Italian said to Damon.

“First impressions Mr. Cazale. The day I walked into your studio for the first time, I was told by your secretary that if I called you anything other than Mr. Cazale, I’d end up washing back up on Venice beach still wearing my cement shoes.

Let’s just say that I took her and the threat seriously.”

“I sometimes forget that I did give you your initial shot didn’t I?
Thinking back, I recall it like yesterday. Here you were, this handsome 18-year-old, barely weighing 100 pounds, but having a cock that hung damn near to your knees.

Come to think of it, I paired you up with Diane for your tryout. Do you recall that?”

“Recall it? Hell I’ll never forget it. At the time, she wanted nothing to do with me and made it abundantly clear before we had sex that day.”

“I never knew that! What did she say to you?”

“Two things. First one was “don’t kiss me”, and the second was, “don’t cum in me.”

“But as I recall, you did cum in her and she didn’t seem to have a problem with it.”

Damon smiled. He still looked upon this moment as a point of pride. “Yes, after we had been at it for a few minutes she warmed up to me and told me that it was ok. I could cum inside of her if I wanted to.”

“You always were a fucking natural both on and off camera. It was always such a great fucking time just watching you at work.

“High praise indeed Mister errr I mean Caz. But let’s be candid here , the powerful head of Cazale productions isn’t here right now for the express purpose of strolling down memory lane with the hired help. So, what can I do for you?”


Sal Cazale placed one of his huge hands on Damon’s shoulder. This action caused Damon’s shoulder to slump until such a time as he applied his own considerable might to right himself once more.

The sobering thought that Cazale wasn’t intentionally pushing him down but that his own girth was doing the deed unnerved Damon slightly. That, plus the former Bath ave resident’s alleged ties to the New Jersey based Corralo Crime family.

“Come take a walk with me. We have business to discuss.”

“Business? But I no longer shoot for Cazale.”

Sal Cazale chuckles. “Don’t I know it? Once you started shooting for Lexington Steele I figured that you wouldn’t be back anytime soon.

However, I know that Lex is fine with his guys working as “hired guns” during downtime for other producers. So come on, let’s do as they used to do in my old neighborhood in Brooklyn, let’s have a “walk and talk”.

The two men strolled through the massive complex. Damon remained stoic as Cazale decides to backup down memory lane.

“He was her first you know.”

“Excuse me?”

“Diane. Jack. Just as Diane broke you into the business, Jack had done likewise with her roughly a year earlier.

That’s how they started dating in the first place.”

“I’m sorry Caz, but what does this have to do with…”

“You hate it when he fucks your wife. Him in particular. I used to think that you hated that she did so many scenes with white guys exclusively, but I deduced sometime back that yours was personal against Jack alone.

Isn’t that the main reason why you left Cazale Productions? The thought of “Richard “Dick” Biggs” hammering the wife became too much for you?”

Damon could feel his anger mounting. He knew however that the best course of action was for him to keep his emotions in check.

Sal Cazale, whether he was the connected mafioso that he hinted at being or not, was still a very powerful man not above using violence to further his own ends.

Something that Damon had witnessed first hand.

But he also knew that Cazale did nothing unintentionally, so his own morbid curiosity compelled him to play along and see where this would lead.

“I left, Caz, because you dangled my friend Eddie Torres out of a 14th story window at an industry party for simply asking you about his royalties and your; shall we say, “creative” style of bookkeeping.”

“Was it 14? I thought that it was the 18th floor.” He said with laughter.

“Caz, Diana and I have a pizza date with our sons this afternoon. If we could find the chase and cut to it please?”

“Sure, sure all business with you isn’t it? Ok, tell me Damon. Where do you see yourself in five years?”

Damon was taken aback by the question. Wherever direction he had expected this conversation to flow, it surely wasn’t some peek into the future.

“In five years? I plan to be out of porn, with the “Master D” persona a far distant memory.”

“And Diane? Do you speak for “Vivian Starr” as well?”

“My wife speaks for herself Caz. However; if my plan ever gets off the ground. Then I’m sure that she’d retire Vivian Starr in a New York minute.”

“Ah yes. Your “plan”. Your plan calls for you working for a comic book company, maybe Marvel, maybe DC as an artist. Is that accurate?”

“Somewhat, but my long term goal is to create my own characters, tell my own stories.

If I could just get in front of the right person. I know that I can sell it.”

“I think I can help you with that.”

Damon stared at Cazale questioningly. “You can help me? How so?”

“It’s all about who you know correct? Well, Stan Kirby head of Bamboo Comics grew up in Bensonhurst and we attended NYU together.

In fact, our porn convention/gala in Vegas next week is happening right next door to a comic book convention. If Stan or his partner Jack Lee are in attendance, I’ll make sure that you have at least a five minute audience.

Is that enough time for you to sell your self?”
“I Don’t know Caz. What is your assistance going to cost me?”

“Hey when you’re drowning does it matter who throws you the rope?” Cazale replied as he shrugged his massive shoulders.

“Of course it matters Caz. That’s the point. So how about you tell me exactly what this “offer that I can’t refuse” is going to actually cost me?”

“You know Damon? Making “Godfather” references to an Italian American man could be viewed as showing prejudice toward Italians.”

“Oh please Caz. You have a life sized mug shot poster of Vito Genovese hanging on the interior door inside of your office. Now again, what do you want from me?”

“Ok what. I want you to shoot one last flick for me Damon. It’ll be the crowing masterpiece of my career. I want you to shoot an actual movie with an actual script with Penny Pride.”

Penny Pride whose real name was Audrey Wallace was a 5 feet 5, 121 pound Nordic beauty with measurements of 32A-22-35 was considered by many to be the most beautiful woman “to ever take a face shot”.

The list of men lined up for a chance to shoot with her could stretch from Van Nuys to Beverly Hills. But there was one thing that Damon knew about her that called into question what he was hearing right now. White girl Penny Pride did not make movies with black men.

“That’s what we wanted everyone to think. Hell it was my idea for her to say that kind of stuff in the media. It leads perfectly to this moment right now.” Cazale said proudly. “And now here she is, ready to take Master D’s black anaconda in front of millions, maybe even billions.

Damon if we do this right, it’ll be bigger than Deep Throat. It’ll make more money than “Goodfellas”.

“Let’s say that her no black men on set stance was really just a ruse created by you. Why are you so convinced that it’ll make all this money? The avg Joe will have it pulled up on x-videos two days before it’s released for free.” Damon countered.

“In the old days, that would be correct. But you see son, we are going back to the “old, old days.”

“Meaning?”

“Movie theaters. Pay per view. Limited releases. Tightly controlled distribution. If you plunk down $99.99 for a fuck flick, how likely are you to give it away by uploading it onto a free porn site?”

“Well…”

“Plus, we will sue the first swinging dick who dares to try anything shady into oblivion.

“Assuming that you’re being candid about Audrey AKA Penny Pride being down for shooting with me…”

“I am.”

“I’m conceding for the sake of argument that you are. You’re going to make millions off this movie and hand me a check for how much? $2500.00 maybe?

You mentioned Deep Throat earlier but I’m sorry Caz, I’m not Linda Lovelace and you’re no Matty the Horse.”


“I knew Matty very well. His “participation” in the making of that movie was a conspiracy theorist’s wet dream.”

“Whatever… The point is; audience with a comic book exec or not. If I participate in this shoot, I want a bigger piece of the pie.”